All Parish Notary Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jana
    Jana T. Married on 11/12/2021

Exactly what we were looking for!

I knew that I wanted a “sweet old man” who had been married for years and could actually speak from the heart about love to marry my husband and I; and we hit the jackpot with Rev. Ray! He made the wedding/marriage process for us very easy; even when we had ran into a hiccup the day before our wedding, he smoothed everything out and assured me everything would be fine! I completely 100% recommend All Parish Notary, you will not regret it!
    Christina Married on 10/31/2021

Great on so many levels!!!!!

I love everyone there and they treat you like family! I have already recommended them to friends. Mr. Glyn made sure my day was absolutely perfect and I know he will make sure yours is too!
    Kindra C. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful experience!

The experience we had was great from the beginning. Our officiant, Glyn, really took the time to get to know us as a couple and genuinely cared about making sure he took care of everything that was important to us on our big day. We even got him a matching tie to make him feel like part of it bridal party which he gladly wore. He took charge and helped lead the rehearsal which took stress off of us and my MOH. Our guests complimented how much they enjoyed Glyn officiating our ceremony. Highly recommend!
    My Nguyen Married on 10/09/2021

Sweet and caring folks

The staff at All Parish Notary are as sweet and courteous as folks can be. Rev. Ray Royall met with us quite a few times to ensure that we were able to work through our ceremony to have it exactly as we wanted it and provided plenty of guidance along the way. He even provided help with writing our vows. He is especially considerate and even helped us get a translator to translate the ceremony for my husband's parents. Truly considerate and accommodating professionals who are a joy to work with.
  • Consuelo
    Consuelo M. Married on 05/14/2021

Reverend Ray Royal was beyond amazing.

Reverend Ray Royall was beyond amazing. You will not meet a more kind hearted, caring, and loving person then this man. He performed our ceremony on 5-14-2021. And we are so happy that we decided to use Rev Royall. Me and my wife absolutely love him and will forever be grateful for him and the beautiful ceremony he performed. He even drove over an hour to pick us up from our hotel and meet with us and spend a part of the day driving us around town showing us the city and getting to know us before performing the ceremony. He did not have to do that but he did because he is genuinely a good man with a good heart and cares for the people he is performing the ceremony for. I promise you that whoever reads this and decides to use Reverend Ray Royall that they will not be disappointed. This man went above and way beyond what we expected and we are forever grateful for what he did for us.
    Kristian F. Married on 03/05/2021

Amazingly great service

I found Mr. Ray by chance just looking around for venues and I'm glad I did. He is punctual, very sweet, funny and just feels like family. Really takes the time to get to know his clients. Recommended him to my sister who got married a month later and she loves him too!!
    Alaina B. Married on 11/28/2020

Ray Royall

Very nice and personalized our wedding to exactly what we wanted even though we didn’t know what we wanted

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Thank you so much Alaina. The two of you were a joy to work with. Please stop by the office when you are in town and let us know how you are doing.
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 11/13/2020

Absolutely amazing

Rev. Glynn was more than we could of asked for or imagined. He was thoughtful, professional, and communicative. He went above and beyond what he was required to do. Me and my new hubby could not have been more happy!

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Leah thank you so very much for those warm words. The two of you were a joy to work with and I invite you to keep in touch as we are here for the two of you. Glyn
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 10/22/2020

The perfect experience for our wedding

I found All Parish on WeddingWire and they were very responsive from day one. We talked to Pastor Ray a few times before our wedding and we were very comfortable with him and All Parish as a whole. They offered pre-marital counseling and post-marital counseling, as well, if we desired. A couple days before the wedding, something happened and Pastor Ray was unable to officiate our wedding, so Pastor Glyn stepped in. He was so kind and professional throughout our whole experience. We are so happy with our experience and would strongly recommend All Parish for your wedding day.

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the warm words. Thank you so much for being understanding of my struggle and hospital stay with Pancreatitis. Rev. Glyn and I both agree you are a very special couple and it was an honor to serve the two of you
    Ashley G. Married on 10/10/2020

Easy to work with

Showed up on time, gave us summary of wedding beforehand, communicated with us through email to make sure everything was perfect.

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the very nice review. It was a pleasure to work with the two of you. Remember we are here for you before and after the wedding, so call me anytime.
    Shani A. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely beautiful ceremony and wonderful to work with

I was so nervous about choosing an officiant and finding that perfect fit for us. I was so pleased to have met Glyn and his passion for being an officiant. He was absolutely wonderful. His words and his deliverance of our ceremony was so beautiful. We would highly recommend choosing him.

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Thank you Shani for your very kind words. I had so much fun working with the two of you. When you are in Baton Rouge stop in and see us. Again, thanks!
    Paula B. Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome Job

Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Our reverend did an outstanding job. Highly recommend!!!
  • Brandon
    Brandon S. Married on 08/08/2020

Great experience!

We highly recommend this service! Rev. Ray is great! Very professional, kind, helpful and funny. He stepped up at our rehearsal when our coordinator didn't show. He also wrote an emotionally amazing service. If you live in the area, just stop looking for another minister, you found him.

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and Maegan. I really enjoy working with a couple that share how they want their wedding to be. Remember we are always here for the two of you.
    Leshia Married on 07/28/2020

Will recommend

We got married on July 28th. While looking for an officiant, I was a little nervous knowing that we're in a pandemic right now. Speaking to Reverend Royall eased all of my concerns. It was quick setting up my wedding ceremony. We got married in their chapel. It was beautiful in there. The ceremony was everything that I wanted. It was small and personal like I wanted. My family loved the ministers. They were very happy and in awe of how beautiful the ceremony was. If you're looking for someone to officiant your wedding, look no further. They are very nice and professional. I highly recommend using them.

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Leshia, thank you for your warm and wonderful words. I really enjoyed your family, and there was truly the spirit of love in our little chapel. You and Ricky stop in and see us if you are passing by.
    Ray
  • Suzzanna
    Suzzanna H. Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

We had a small, private destination wedding, and Ray was so easy to coordinate with for our ceremony. He was able to connect with us and understand what we both wanted, keeping the ceremony short and sweet, yet still personalized to us as a couple. We highly recommend Ray, Glenn, and All-Parish. They are worth talking with to discuss your wedding ceremony. You won't be disappointed!

Suzzanna,
    Thank you for those warm remarks. You and Brandon were fun to work with and we certainly appreciate your allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. Be sure to let us know if you are back in New Orleans/Baton Rouge.
  • Laura
    Laura V. Married on 02/22/2020

Felt like family

Rev Glyn was wonderful to work with. We originally were working with Rev Ray but due to some personal matters Rev Glyn had to step in and he filled the role perfectly. Both men were so sweet, we felt really comfortable and at home with them. It didn’t feel like a business transaction but more like a family member helping us out. Rev Glyn wrote our whole ceremony for us and we made no corrections, he did an awesome job. He was extremely well spoken at the alter and added in some light comedic relief. I would highly recommend All Parish Notary for officiating a wedding!
  • Loreal
    Loreal B. Married on 12/21/2019

A wonderful experience

My wedding ceremony was beautiful. It was a blessing and pleasure to have Ray & Glyn as my wedding officiants. They made sure my special day was exactly how I wanted it to be.

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Thank you Loreal. It is always fun for me to work with a sweet couple who are so much in love. My best wishes to the two of you.
  • Debra
    Debra B. Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience

We had the most wonderful wedding experience with the help of All Parish Notary Service. Rev. Glyn was fantastic to work with from the beginning of our planning thru the end of our service. The wedding vow process was easy, produced beautiful results and is completely customizable. Everything I asked for, changes required or assistance requested was handled immediately and with professional and spiritual expertise. Our ceremony was exactly as we wanted and both Rev. Glyn and Rev. Ray were in attendance to be sure it was perfect. They were wonderful, on time, and very thoughtful of our family & friends in attendance. I would highly recommend using the All Parish Notary Service for a special experience for your wedding ceremony. We were extremely pleased they were part of our most special day.

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Debra thank you so much for the warm review. You and Donny were a joy to work with. It is people like the two of you make our job such a pleasure. Again, thanks for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.
    Mindy B. Married on 10/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience with Reverend Ray!

We loved having Reverend Ray perform our ceremony! He and Rev Glyn were wonderful to work with--they are kind, caring and have a cute sense of humor! Rev Ray went out of his way for us to perform a special blessing that we requested and it turned out beautifully. He also picked some beautiful poems/readings that we loved. We are so thankful and glad that they were a part of our special day--it was perfect!! They are like family now :)

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Mindy & Ty thank you so much for the kind words. I fell in love with both of your families. It is couples like the two of you that make weddings so much fun and why we love doing what we do.
    Nicole H. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazingly helpful

Reverend Ray was amazing! Not only did he create beautiful wedding vows, but he even offered to help coordinate my big day! In the end, my husband and I decided on a small simple service instead of the elaborate affair we originally planned.. Reverend Ray made our ceremony beautiful and entertaining at his office! Highly recommend this office for your needs on your special day!

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Nicole, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with the two of you. I hope you and Chris will stop in and have a cup of coffee when you are near the office.
    Morgan Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing service!

Loved Ray and the whole experience. Would recommend!

Morgan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Please stop by the office when you guys are in the area and have coffee with your old wedding pastor.
    Katie Married on 04/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

We used All Parish Notary services for our New Orleans wedding in April. We worked with both Rev. Ray and Rev. Glyn, and they both were super helpful, responsive, and kind. We emailed mostly since we were living in Chicago, and they always responded quickly. We planned ahead on the type of ceremony, the timeline, and the dress code. Rev. Glyn performed the ceremony, and he made sure everything was in place. He gave a great ceremony, as he so spoke eloquently. We are so thankful!
    Patrick Married on 12/22/2018

Rev. Ray was the best!

This is a long overdue review, but as we found out back in March we were having a baby, this got pushed back but finally wanted to post. When we saw All-Parish Notary on WeddingWire, we really didn’t know what we would get aside from a service in our price range. Priceless is how to best describe what we got in Rev. Ray Royall. On our very first emails with him, he noticed certain aspects of who we are, specifically noticed in one of our dogs in the wedding wire profile picture, which was so touching as we love our dogs dearly. On our first meeting with Rev. Ray, where by the way he was very accommodating and stayed after hours for my wife and I, he spent time getting to know the both of us, trying to hone in on our personality, our relationship, our sense of humor and not least of which our plans for the wedding. He talked about some ideas of what he wanted to incorporate into his wedding speech, specifically a Native American poem that we both loved upon hearing it. He took time to research an Irish hand fastening that we wanted to incorporate and discovered so much just about the history of it. And one thing to be certain of, Rev. Ray knows how to bring humor into a wedding ceremony, something that gave the ceremony an extra touch. Anytime you see a wedding ceremony on TV or in a movie, there’s always the bit where the officiant says “if anyone here objects speak now or forever hold your peace?” We’ll, Rev. Ray took that and flipped it with “If anyone here objects, keep it to yourself!” Rev. Ray also had my wife and I do something that will probably mean even more considering on our one year anniversary we will be parents. He suggested that the both of us write a letter to each other for our first anniversary expressing our thoughts and feelings towards one another. It’s something that we both did once we got back from our honeymoon and I know that we cannot wait to read what each of the road, and we would’ve never thought about doing such a thing had it not been for Rev. Ray. If you want to have a ceremony to cherish forever, choose Rev. Ray Royall from All-Parish Notary. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

All Parish Notary Service's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. The two of you were wonderful to work with. I look forward to hearing about the new addition to the family. Please keep me updated. Ray
    Sidney Married on 12/15/2018

AMAZING!! We definitely made the right choice in choosing all parish notary

Our experience was simply amazing from scheduling to the ceremony. Everything was genuine, they were comforting and even provided counciling services! We couldn't have found a better option we thank them for everything they did for us. It was the simplest most comforting part in our wedding