All Of Us Events Reviews

All Of Us Events 5
All Of Us Events 6
All Of Us Events 7

Hollaway's Bakery · Married on 06/29/2019

I worked with them doing the wedding cake.

Very easy to work with. Would love to work with again.

Sent on 07/09/2019

All Of Us Events's reply:

I enjoyed working with you as well. Hollaways red velvet cupcakes were AWESOME!!!!! Adrienne was very helpful and patient with my bride.

Dionne Pierce · Married on 06/21/2019

Detailed to a T

Very detail oriented team and anticipated all the clients' needs!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

All Of Us Events's reply:

Dionne it was pleasure working with you and your staff especially, DaVia. I hope to see you all very soon.

Raqueal · Married on 02/23/2018

A huge thank you to All Of Us Events for the my beautiful surprise birthday party on February 23, 2018!!! The décor was simply beautiful and in my favorite color! The centerpieces were so unique and gave the room a more elegant appeal. My friends and I are still talking about the AMAZING and DELICIOUS food!!! My candy table was such a wonderful surprise! I am truly in awe of the special touches they added to make my day even more special. Form the cake to the impeccable service they provided. I cannot wait to use their services again. Thank you for making my birthday one of the most memorable days of my life!!! RaQueal Jones Covington

Sent on 03/20/2018

All Of Us Events's reply:

RaQueal it was a pleasure working with you. We enjoy working with your husband. He was so excited to plan your birthday party. Remember don't keep us a secret.

Christy · Married on 02/10/2018

Melissa saved the day! (Christy & Brad 2/10/2018)

Melissa did a wonderful job of helping us plan our wedding with vendors and coordinating the wedding day. She was very responsive and listened to my requests. On our wedding day, there were quite a few things that went awry, but I had no knowledge of them until after the fact because she headed them off at the pass and it all flowed smoothly. The company that catered for us was supposed to provide table linens and servers. They didn't do either. Melissa managed to provide table linens and the guests had no idea that it wasn't supposed to be a buffet line. Also, Melissa provided a spectacular display for the reception. We look at our video and love seeing it every time. I'm a little late writing the review, but just the same, thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2019