33 Reviews for All Occasions Music Productions

Sound/PA System (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)

We were absolutely thrilled with these guys. From the moment we reached out, I could tell they were going to be fun and comfortable to work with. I love the interaction that they had with our guests....rave reviews from family and friends as well. The personalized monogram, dancing on a cloud, and the photobooth were awesome features. Would HIGHLY recommend All Occasions Productions...we thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

All Occasions music did our wedding this past Sunday, 10/29/17. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special! The dance floor was packed the moment they started the music and it was packed until the last song! I am so impressed with their professional attitude and their attention to detail. They also played the music for our wedding ceremony which was phenomenal as well. We cannot say enough great things about All Occasions Music Productions! I have already been recommending them to friends that are getting married as well! They made it so easy and enjoyable to pick out the music for our special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Absolutely amazing choice choosin your company!! Super professional, we loved the lighting, speakers and just as my husband and I requested you rocked the dance floor all night!!! Highly recomended!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best in the business!! Your night will be one of the most memorable ever. These guys are very helpful and are there for you.

Profile Picture Phil, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing company!!! Very attentive to myself and all my guests, had my guests all up dancing which was my one request, very professional team of guys and all around my husband and I were super happy! I would reccomend in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Mark did an amazing job! All of our guests had a great time! They helped the night move along. Would recommend them to anyone who has picky music tastes and wants all of their guests (young, old, any culture) to have fun!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Tom and Mark were AWESOME! They truly did an amazing job and had our guests dancing all night long! Their light equipment was fantastic and we loved the personal monogram! Our guests really loved the Photo Booth with their fantastic props!! The fact that we got to go home and see all of the photos and videos truly made it SO WORTH IT!!!! I would highly highly recommend All Occasions Music Productions to anyone, they were professional, amazing and truly a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom and Marc of All Occasions make a great team of DJs that get all the guests of your wedding on the dance floor. The are friendly, always in communication, and truly made our wedding a success. As the bride I knew I had fun when my feet were aching at the end of the night from constant dancing! We highly recommend choosing All Occasions, they will blow you away!

Profile Picture JACQUELYN, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much to All Occasions Music Productions!!! My husband and I used them for our wedding, at Novellas in New Paltz last weekend, and I could not have asked for better DJs from start to finish. Tom and Mark helped with our wedding ceremony music. I requested some unique songs to be played as my bridal party and myself processed down the aisle and they found the exact music I wanted without me sending it to them and timed everything perfectly. I sent them a list of must-have songs to be played during the reception and every single song was played and weaved perfectly into all of the other songs they played. We said we wanted everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire night and they did not disappoint! They found songs to play that catered to everyone's tastes. The photo booth was a huge hit. Everyone loved it! I loved that we received a USB drive at the end of the night with all the photos to look at afterwards. We waited until after our honeymoon and it brought back so many fun memories! Finally, everyone loved the dancing on a cloud effect. We especially loved that we were able to use it for some fun songs! Thank you both so much for being a part of our amazingly perfect day! We would highly recommend ANYONE to use them for any of their special occasion!

Profile Picture Leighann, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Mark and Tom did an absolutely amazing job with the music at our wedding!!!! We had such an amazing time and so much of it was due to the music. The dance floor was packed all night! Mark & Tom were able to feel the crowd and know exactly what to play. We are still getting compliments about the music & DJs. They were so easy to work with and an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding.

Profile Picture Annmarie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Occasions did a wonderful job with my wedding. They are professional, kind, easy to work with and very flexible to do whatever you need. They definitely know their stuff, when they arrived on location, I showed them around the venue (a tent in our back yard) and pointed out what they may need. They went right to work. They were attentive to our needs and during the ceremony and reception and put together a great party for all. Everybody had a wonderful time!

Profile Picture Liam, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Mark were the best! They worked very hard to make our wedding amazing, and kept our crowd up and dancing the entire night! I highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom and Mark were amazing at our wedding!! From our planning meeting, they knew the vibe that we wanted for our reception and they nailed it!! They kept the dance floor active and knew how to keep all guests (young and old) engaged!! We highly recommend without any hesitation!!!
~Lynne and Paul M.

Profile Picture Lynne, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Mark were awesome from the very beginning! They were very helpful and accommodating to every single one of our needs. They made our wedding night perfect with awesome music and by being out on the dance floor the whole time. They really made our wedding fun and I couldn't have asked for more. We also used the photo booth, which was so much fun and had so many props along with it, as well as a video feature. Now we have videos from our guests that we can keep forever. 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Kaley, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All Occasions Music Productions is simply the best entertainment company out there! They did an incredible job DJ-ing our wedding in an outdoor setting with 150 guests. The dance floor was consistently full of our friends and family and everyone had a blast! Tom met with my then-fiancé and made sure our song choices were perfect and nothing went wrong. He even guaranteed that no one would get the mic unless we gave the okay--very comforting!!! I highly recommend them to anyone throwing a birthday party, graduation party, or wedding. Every single person who attended our wedding said it was amazing--my now-husband and I had the best day ever!

Profile Picture Jaime, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for fun and energetic DJs, do not look any further than All Occasions Music Productions! Mark and Tom are absolutely fabulous! Their DJ booth, lighting, personalized monograms, and more importantly their skills and professionalism are top notch! They were happy to respond to any inquiry promptly, and were able to accommodate any request that we had. Mark was out on the floor interacting with all of our guests the entire night, and Tom was up in the DJ booth playing the best songs at the perfect time! From the beginning announcements all the way to the very end everyone was having a great time, and no one wanted the night to end! I promise that you will not be disappointed when you choose All Occasions Music Productions!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

We used Tom for a work event with about 200 people. He did an amazing job. Super professional and great attitude. We also had a photo booth and that was a lot of fun. Everyone enjoyed it. I very highly recommend him

Profile Picture Irina, 4/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Tom ( All Occasions Music Pro). He was absolutely AWESOME! My daughter's sweet sixteen party was great. The music, setup with the lighting and we also had a photo booth which was the most fun of all. Definitely get one for your parties. We had props and your guest gets pictures, and you go home with a flash drive with all the pictures taken from the party. Tom is a great guy, easy to talk to and very flexible with whatever you want to do. Best day ever. My daughter and her friend had a really great evening. I danced my butt off it was so fun.
THANKS TOM, YOUR THE BEST.

Profile Picture Louise, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Photobooth, Uplighting

The most professional manner that you could ever hope for.. kept in-touch with me even with a count down text to the event.. I can not express how pleased I was with the treatment I received.. all occasions is the way to go!!! You will not be displeased. . I promise!!!

Profile Picture User6265007, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a wonderful experience with All Occasions Music Productions and would highly recommend them! From our initial contact through the entire event they were incredibly responsive and professional. Additionally, we had a large wedding party and lots of family so I was very appreciative of their ability to get everyone organized and produce a flawless introduction into our reception as well as announcing our dances and toasts perfectly. They were incredibly attentive to our requests before and during the reception and had a great energy level throughout the night engaging our guests and creating a fun atmosphere for everyone. Overall we had an excellent experience and I would absolutely use them for another event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We wanted to thank you for doing an overall great job at our wedding reception. We loved the unique elegance provided by the gobo light with our names projected on the dance floor. Although we were disappointed that the father of the groom did not make a toast, we really appreciate the energy that you brought to the room. Your music choices made for a great atmosphere and it was nice to see all of our guests up on their feet on the dance floor. Our choice of a DJ was a critical element to our wedding day and you ensured that all of our guests enjoyed themselves!

Profile Picture Sallie Anne, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about All Occassions Music Productions! I highly recommend you choose Tom and Mark to host your special event!! They were extremely accommodating for every request I had and truly made our wedding so special. Guests have been raving about how great they were and how much fun they had. Tom and Mark were very fast to respond to any questions I had along the way. If you don't choose them, you are missing out!! Thank you so much again to All Occassions!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and his crew at "All Occasions Music Productions" were great! Tom answered all my questions and returned all my calls during the weeks before the event. He arrived at the event to set up before I did and was professional and courteous. Tom and his crew even helped me out, setting up a cotton candy machine and light up furniture that I ordered from another vendor. The fun was nonstop and Tom was more than willing to follow any suggestion that I had. The photo booth was great and the props he brought were hilarious. I recommend these guys for any occasion. Great job Tom!

Profile Picture Lawrence, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All Occassions made our wedding the best night we could imagine. The energy level was high the whole time, never a dull moment. We couldn't have asked for anything better for the most important day in our lives.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We saw Mark and Tom at a wedding Expo and they were so energetic and had a really good promotion going on. We looked at their website and reviews and decided to use them for our wedding entertainment and were so happy we did! Mark and Tom set up several meetings to go over everything we wanted and were fast at responding to any questions we had. We had a few special requests too, which were executed perfectly.

We chose to get the whole package including the ceremony, reception, all of the lighting and even a picture montage. They even made a special monogram for us to have on the floor during the reception.

Mark was a flawless MC and kept the party going the entire night. Tom also did a great job making sure there was dance music the whole night and keeping our guests out on the dance floor.

I would absolutely recommend Mark and Tom to anyone else for their entertainment. They are very professional and were there every step of the way for us.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/3/15, 1 Review