84 Reviews for All Occasion Video Productions

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)

Steve was wonderful to work with before, during, and after our wedding. He captured all of the amazing moments of our special day and managed to squeeze it into two hours for an awesome wedding video! We love being able to relive the big day!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was a pleasure working with Steve on our wedding video. He was extremely easy to deal with and very responsive to our needs. I would strongly recommend him for your wedding video needs.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AOV were very wonderful during our entire planning process as well as the day of the wedding. They were very easy to work with and I loved catching glimpses of them maneuvering around on the wedding day to ensure that they get the best coverage. Thank you AOV for such a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Amelia, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

WOW, such a great experience! Steve from AOV was so amazing - on time, helpful, and personable. I was worried about a videographer being obstructive during the ceremony but we didn't even notice he was there. Our video came back quickly and we loved re-watching our wedding. It's so helpful because you know you can't be everywhere at once at your own wedding, and we got to see lots of things we wouldn't have seen otherwise! We highly recommend AOV Productions!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

I am so thankful to have had All Occasion Video capture my wedding day. Right after speaking with Steve during our first meeting I knew they were the ones I wanted to film my special day. Steve had so much confidence, and knew exactly what they were doing, and the samples were perfect. The did a lot with 4k go pros, and even had one in our photo booth so we can see all the goofy things everyone did. The go pros were awesome, because they captured every aspect of the night, at every angle possible, it also helps so the camera man did not get in the way of anything or anyone. All Occasion Video definitely captured every aspect of the night, and went above and beyond my expectations. I can’t wait to watch and relive the day over again. Could not have asked for anything better than this! Thank you All Occasion Video for making my wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Everything was top notch, can't say enough about Steve & AOV Productions.

Profile Picture Frank, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Every aspect of this experience was perfect!! The video and slide show are beyond amazing! The unedited footage of the ceremony and reception is extremely entertaining! I would recommend All Occasion Video over and over again!

Profile Picture Angelica, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

All Occasion Video gave us the best video of our wedding! We love watching it - each and every time we watch it is like the first time all over again. We could not be happier with the product received. They were very professional and quick to respond! I recommend All Occasion Video for everyone who is looking for a videographer!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot wait to pick up our wedding video.. so far we got to see a 55 second and a 6 minute preview and they were AMAZING!! Right after speaking with Steve during our first meeting I knew I wanted AOV to film our wedding.. the samples were perfect and Steve seemed to have so much confidence. A wedding video is one of the most important things you will ever receive in your life.. it allows you to replay your special day whenever you want.. a perfect video is so important to me. I was my own wedding planner so of course I want to be able to see all of my beautiful work lol!! Our Cinderella Fairytale Wedding was literally the best day of our lives and we can't wait to relive it all over again after we receive our video!! Steve, I do want to thank you for being so great during the entire planning process and the entire day.. I am so thankful that you stayed with me from the beginning to the end of the night to capture every moment! You and your team helped to make our special day so incredible! Oh and we loved the drones.. so cool!!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working AOV was one of the best experiences of our wedding. Steve was always very responsive and available. He offers a variety of packages that made it easy for us to fit his service into our needs as well as our budget. On our wedding day, the two camera men were friendly, accommodating, and professional. We barely knew they were there, but they managed to capture our day perfectly. We love watching our video, and feel that the quality is above and beyond our expectations.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlyn, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AOV was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, and kept my mind at ease, which is VERY important to me. I appreciated flexibility with requests specific to suit my day and what my family and I wanted to see in our wedding video. Everything was very simple and easy. Our highlight video was amazing, definitely consider getting a package that includes that! The quality of the video itself was really lovely too. They really get every angle!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve and his crew were amazing!! They were flexible and open to our ideas. The video is our new favorite to watch! I'd recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Kimberle, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

AOV did such an amazing job! We absolutely loved our wedding video and still enjoy watching our wedding day recap! Steve was so easy to work with and responded quickly to any email or phone call. For the price and quality you won't be disappointed!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christie, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Steve was absolutely fantastic. He captured the wedding perfectly and both the highlight reel and full-length video were beautiful. He was able to capture the most precious moments throughout the day. He did an amazing job of filming all of this from a distance without ever interfering. He was extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Steve.

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My actual experience with All Occasions Video Production went beyond my expectations. To be honest they were the best vender that we dealt with. Steve the owner was professional and paid attention to the details of our wedding. He worked with us from the start to finish with his experience to guide us and our dream wedding in mind. Steve was dependable and always there to help us through the process of using a videographer. On the day of our wedding we barely even noticed the cameras or AOVP crew. They were respectful and kind, making sure to get all the moments, but not intrude on others. Our wedding day went so fast and I loved every moment of it! But truthfully certain parts are missed in my memory. That is one reason that having a video really special and fun to watch. I didn't realize that my sister was jumping up for joy after the ceremony or that my nephew stood in middle of the ceremony in amazement. These are things that warmed my heart to be able to watch. Another reason is to always have the moments saved with loved ones that are older and deeply cherished I was amazed at how quick we were able to get back our video ! It was so beautiful with clips of people wishing us well and even pictures of our honeymoon! This video is a special piece of our day that is priceless and will be treasured! Thank you AOVP and Steve!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great videographer! Affordable and awesome video. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7250570, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience! Steve was so helpful and always friendly. They did a fantastic job and took everything we wanted into account. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have nothing but praise to give Steve and the crew at AOV! They were absolutely incredible and captured everything from my bridesmaids and I getting ready at my house to me and my husband rocking out to our last song. My favorite part is the highlight video recap he gives you that you can post on social media to wrap up your day.

Profile Picture Col, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

our video was perfect! We couldn't have been happier! Steve was extremely professional and easy to work with. We didn't even realize he was there! Would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lee Anne, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so thankful to have had All Occasion Video capture our daughter's beautiful wedding day. We knew they were filming, but never noticed them!
Many people took awesome pictures that day and those moments will stay in our hearts. But when we look back at our video, we see not just beautiful
pictures, but we HEAR, we REMEMBER, and we FEEL the emotions of that wonderful day!! We are so happy we did this for our daughter and son-in-law!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AOV productions captured our wedding beautifully and we are so grateful to have such a fantastic keepsake of our special day. From initial discussions to a completed product, no detail went unnoticed. I high recommend AOV for a wedding or any life event as it is such a dear reminder from an important life changing event and they do an incredible job capturing that.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ok, let me just say that we almost didn't get a video at all. We thought it wasn't necessary, and only decided to get one at the last minute. We randomly chose All Occasions VIdeo and let me say that is was the best decision we made for our wedding! OUr video was AMAZING, and we loved every single moment of it. Our videographer was incredible--very chill and and friendly and honestly--we didn't even notice he was there but somehow he managed to take the most incredible shots of all of the important moments. The only regret we have is that we didn't get the videographer all the way til the end of our reception--had we known how amazing or video would have turned out, we would have cut back on other expenses and gotten the full package from All OCcasions VIdeo!!!

N & S Moshulu 5/23/15

Profile Picture User5200250, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I didn't cry during the wedding, two minutes into our wedding video, bawling like a baby! So beautifully crafted and the best value out there! They were there from beginning to end and captured every small, beautiful moment! We can't thank Steve and his team enough for this treasured keepsake! Best decision we made!!

Profile Picture Anita, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wedding video turned out amazing. Steve was so easy to work with and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. Our camera man the day of the wedding was very friendly but not invasive. The company did a great job syncing the songs with the dancing. I would highly recommend AOV!

Profile Picture User5066367, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews