All Occasion Photography Reviews

All Occasion Photography 4
All Occasion Photography 5
All Occasion Photography 6
All Occasion Photography 7

Very flexible as I was from out of town.

Sent on 01/06/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure!

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Fantastic value for the overall price, very accommodating when needed and absolutely lovely pictures!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Melissa,

Thank you so much for your review! We had such an awesome time at your Wedding and we are so glad you love your photos. We hope to work with you again!

Samantha was awesome!! She was very attentive in our interactions months before the wedding, and very accommodating on the payment schedule! On the day of the wedding she did everything I asked for and more, she was so laid back and personable that she blended right in with me and my wedding party while taking all of our photos. Her return time on our photos was amazing! Very affordable, and the pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Thank you for your review and kind words! It really means the world to me <3
  • Carlie

Carlie · Married on 05/28/2016

Samantha and her assistant were very helpful while taking formals after the ceremony and getting the shots that we wanted to capture our happiness on our wedding day. She responds quickly to emails, and it very accommodating. If you are looking to get quality photography without going completely broke, Samantha is the photographer for you. The pictures are amazing, my husband and I are very happy.

Sent on 06/10/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you Carlie! I hope you two have a beautiful life together!

Kayla · Married on 08/26/2016

3.5

We only used Samantha for our reception, as we had kind of a destination wedding. When we first talked on the phone, I felt this sense of calm with her. She answered ALL of my questions and assured me that she could do what I asked, which was to come to the reception and capture everything. I wanted all of the candid shots possible. I knew by then that we would be done with being posed (as we had done pictures at the church in Rochester earlier in the day for hours). She posed me only twice (YAY!) and literally captured it all. There are so many beautiful pictures to look back at and remember our special night. Honestly, I forgot she was there a lot of the time, as she stayed in the background and simply let the special moments happen. After the wedding, she communicated with me the next day and I had all of the pictures within a couple weeks (faster than she had promised!). I would recommend Samantha to anyone looking to capture an event.

Sent on 09/11/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to be a part of your Wedding!

Elaine · Married on 10/02/2016

Compared to other photographers in the area, this photographer was one of the more cost friendly. I would have liked more directions in posing. I also would have like preceremony pictures at the venue like planned in order to photograph my sister putting my veil in my hair. She mentioned in paperwork leading up the wedding that she uses window light for these pictures and I think that would have been so nice to have. She was willing to meet us at the place of our choosing for first look photos and then go to the venue. I just wish there were more photos in general to choose from. Some of our wedding guests were able to capture some moments on their phone. I would have preferred more photos to choose from as I don't like my face from many angles. I will probably try to edit some of the photos to get rid of my double chin and lighten up my eyes. It is nice that I received zipfiles of the pictures to print off my copies. Samantha was very friendly and willing to try to whatever we came up with.

Sent on 10/21/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I am sorry we were unable to get a few photos of your sister putting the veil in your hair. Please reach out to me if you would like additional help with your pictures.

3.5

I am very happy with our choice of All Occasion Photography for our wedding. Photography was not one of our top priorities so there wasn't a lot of room in the budget, but I did want to make sure that we got a few really good pictures to put in our home. Samantha was able to deliver on this at an amazing value compared to other photographers. She also did not charge any extra for giving us all of the digital prints, which I thought was nice. She was extremely nice and got some great shots throughout our wedding day.

One area where I think she could improve is providing more direction, there were a number of times during our formal shots when she asked me what other shots I would like. While I appreciate having input into the process, I think it would have been better if she had scoped out good locations/lighting and directed us towards them as we had a lot of other things to think about that day.

Overall, All Occasion Photography was a great vendor and I would recommend them to other couples looking for good photos that won't break the bank.

Sent on 07/10/2014

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and critique! I am always looking for ways to improve and hope you will choose us again in the future! Have a great day!

3.6
      2.0
      2.5
      3.5

Vendor was recommended by our officiant because I did not want to be required by photographer to pose for hours for formal shots. She charged a lower price than other vendors in the area. I asked for a few posed photographs and mostly candid photos. Sam provided many opportunities for communicating exactly what I wanted and the website was easy to use.

I was disappointed how many photos featured the backs of heads and were otherwise poorly composed or backlit. The venue for my reception featured a number of windows and skylights and therefore had some great shadows and lighting that was captured in photos by friends and family but not the vendor. There were several acceptable photos. My recommendation is to detail exactly what you'd like to get the value from this vendor.

Sent on 05/13/2016

All Occasion Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review and I am sad to hear you were unhappy regarding to some guests having their backs turned to the camera in some of your photos. With candid photography, we do our best to consider the layout and perspective we have when taking photos, however, with a cocktail style reception, when there are tight groups of people in circles talking, it is rather hard to get everyone's face in each photo. I do hope that makes sense and want to thank you again for your time and review.