All Love Catering Reviews

All Love Catering 5
All Love Catering 6
All Love Catering 7

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

We fell in love with All Love at the tasting. Their apps were superb and the reason why we chose them. At the wedding we had guests telling us that the food was 5 star quality and the best wedding food they ever had. They were also amazing to work with and I couldn't give a higher recommendation to use them.

Natalie · Married on 01/06/2018

If you don't use All Love for your wedding catering you definitely messed up somewhere. The food was beyond anything we could have hoped for. Usually you go to a wedding and eat food you don't really like, coming to our wedding and eating All Love's food was like dining at a 5 star restaurant. Cole really knows what he's doing. The choices are out of this world. If you can think of it, it seems they can make it happen. Danielle was super easy to work with regarding time lines and how everything was going to fall into place. They made sure we were able to enjoy our wedding food by providing us with charcuterie board after the ceremony and making sure we got a nice sampling of all our food. As someone who tends to be more Type A, the catering and the service was the least of my worries for our wedding, simply because All Love was so outstanding. They responded to any and all inquiries we had throughout the planning process and we never felt like a burden. Their staff was amazing at setting up the ceremony and reception to look exactly like we imagined. Also, they were so affordable for the amount of service we received. We were a little worried about cost, but they ended up being cheaper than some other caterers in the area with much better food and much better service. They went above and beyond! We had a guest running very late because of a flight issue and when she showed up, even though the food was cleaned up, a staff member brought her a full plate of food.

Aaron · Married on 10/29/2017

All Love Catering was absolutely mind blowing for our wedding! We shopped around a bunch of caterers prior to the wedding, and met with several of them, and All Love Catering was not only the most affordable, it was also by far the best. The food selection was amazing, the quality was some of the best I have ever had, and Cole (one of the co-owners) was incredibly flexible and accommodating.

Our venue (up in Estes Park) insisted on meeting with Cole during our planning sessions, and Cole made the trip up no questions asked. All of the catering staff was very professional, and the food was ready to serve right on time. We heard a lot of compliments from our guests about how great the food was. Cole also helped us pick the side dishes and salads after we had selected the main dishes, and each of the 3 options we offered were really complimentary.

We served a Braised Beef Short Rib with Roasted Garlic Potatoes, a Pesto Chicken with a Brie Infused Polenta, and a Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Sage Sauce and a Balsamic Reduction. It was all top quality, and incredibly delicious.

We would book All Love Catering again in a heartbeat if we ever needed catering service again.

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Cole and his team were OUTSTANDING! I would highly recommend them! We interviewed and did tastings with 4 different caterers and All Love Catering was above and beyond the best option. From day one, Cole was extremely organized, attentive and willing to personalize anything to meet our needs. And on top of that, the food was incredible. I have had lots of our guests reach out to tell us how much they enjoyed the food. I cannot thank All Love enough for making our wedding so special.
    The Details: (since I am a detail-oriented person, thought these might be helpful for some)
    Our wedding: We had a destination wedding in Vail, CO with ~160 guests and served family style. We had 5 appetizers, a salad, three entrée options and a late night snack. We had a number of dietary restrictions and kids to accommodate
    Cole was extremely organized and helpful in securing other vendors. He was able to coordinate directly with the tables and chairs rental place to ensure all the numbers were accurate. He also saved us money by recommending less expensive bakeries and linens in Denver, and then picking up and returning those items for us, for free. He also helped us secure our fantastic wedding coordinator at a discount.
    He was extremely flexible and dealt with last minute changes in numbers with ease. I work a 9-5 job and he was always willing to meet at a time that was best for me and returned all emails promptly. Since the wedding was destination, I had very specific days I was able to do the final walk-through of the venue and he was more than willing to change his schedule and drive the 2-2.5 hours to Vail to meet me. When we ran out of a special drink for the best-man at the wedding, his crew ran out to get more without saying a word and was back before anyone even noticed. The entire time he was so down –to-earth, easy to work and fun to be around. I would HIGHLY recommend All Love Catering. They are an incredible value and have fantastic service.

All Love Catering 8
    All Love Catering 9
    All Love Catering 10

Meagan · Married on 10/15/2017

Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and the All Love team was a huge part of that!

To start, we felt so special every time we interacted with the All Love team. Not only was Cole calm, collected and attentive during the reception but the staff working our wedding was truly lovely. Food was brought to us during cocktail hour while we were taking photos, which was amazing. We also heard nothing but amazing things from our guests as well. The meal was outstanding but beyond that everyone said that the staff was friendly and warm to each of them as well.

The food was a high priority for us at our wedding. We were looking for a meal that was fresh, comforting, and was something we would be proud serve guests at a celebration in our own home. All Love gave us exactly what we had hoped for and more. We were able to tailor the menu to our tastes and to our guests (we had a few slight restrictions that Cole was happy to work around). There was not a single item on the menu that we didn’t enjoy. In fact, we were lucky enough to have quite a few meals leftover to enjoy in the days following the wedding. G was so happy to see that they had not only remembered his request for a box of the amazing mac and cheese after the wedding but that they had also packed up all of the remaining leftovers for us to take on our honeymoon. They even made a separate box for a friend of ours that couldn’t make it to the wedding.

I cannot say thank you enough. You guys were patient, kind, accommodating and everyone was genuinely excited to be a part of our day.

All Love Catering 11
    All Love Catering 12
    All Love Catering 13

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

Going with All Love Catering was by far the best decision we could have made for our Wedding Day! Cole and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and I simply can't say enough great things about them and the experience we had working with them. You can tell they love what they do and their prices are affordable, they are very flexible, and the food is to die for, we had the 12 hour prime rib and everyone raved about it! Their set up looks so professional and absoluetly stunning! We will recommend them time and time again! Thank you Cole and All Love Catering for being part of our special day!

All Love Catering 14
    All Love Catering 15
    All Love Catering 16
    All Love Catering 17
    All Love Catering 18

Maura · Married on 07/30/2017

Cole and his team were super easy and helpful to work with. Even though they didn't provide the desserts, they were happy to display them nicely. The dining area was set up beautifully. The dinner itself - AMAZING. Every one of our guests made a comment on how great (and actually hot) the food was (we did flank steak and chicken).

Sent on 08/16/2017

All Love Catering's reply:

Hey Maura!!!! Thank you so so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and not just any review, a 5 star one!!! We very much appreciate you having us as a part of your big day. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future and all the best!

Lesley · Married on 07/02/2017

Simply put, I don't know why anyone would use any other caterer. All Love is the best!
    Cole and team were beyond amazing to work with. He helped us build the perfect menu from grazing table and passed hors d'oeuvres to the family style sit down dinner. Months after our wedding, people still compliment us on how great our food was. The portions were plentiful and the options were varied. There really was something for everyone. The service staff was very attentive and ensured all of our guests left with full bellies!

Maria · Married on 06/17/2017

All Love Catering provided phenomenal service and outstanding food for our daughter’s recent wedding in Idaho Springs, Colorado! It was a perfect day and All Love Catering was a large part of that. We had a ton of compliments on the food - everything from appetizers to dinner and dessert were delicious. The staff at our venue also commented on how great Cole and his crew were - very professional, thorough and efficient. All Love Catering also organized our table and linen rentals and bartending staff – they were all very professional and proficient. Additionally, Cole was great to work with right from the beginning-always quick to respond and able to accommodate any request. Before selecting All Love Catering, we received quotes from several other highly rated Colorado caterers – Cole’s pricing was extremely reasonable and the service could not have been better! So, in short – we thank All Love Catering for making the wedding such an amazing, wonderful day!!

Eddy · Married on 06/17/2017

Cole, and the entire All Love catering team were phenomenal. They were always on the ball with planning while at the same time being completely flexible and accommodating to our needs. We LOVED the food, everything from the passed appetizers to the buffet entrees was phenomenal. They even brought me a separate plate of my favorite appetizer at the dinner table because I couldn't pull myself away during cocktail hour!

The day of service was perfect and extremely professional. The team ran like a well oiled machine and everything went off perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend All Love, they were a pleasure to work with.

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2017

All Love is a wonderful company to work with and to have catered my wedding! After the event, all my guests couldn't stop raving about the short ribs Cole has on his 5280 menu! Absolutely delicious..I highly recommend! From the planning process to the wedding day, my correspondence with Cole and our house manager Elliott was so smooth that I had nothing to worry about on my big day. I extensively researched companies online as I was planning from a distance for my Denver wedding, and I was picky on who I contacted. We only scheduled a tasting with All Love because after, I did not want to schedule another tasting with any other catering company. I booked immediately and am so happy with our decision! All the staff were professional and very nice and the food was devine. They even went the extra mile by presenting food in custom displays that made my buffet table look more polished and personable. I cannot recommend All Love Catering enough for all those brides looking for an experienced and professional staff, and delicious food to accompany a stress-free wedding!

taylor · Married on 09/17/2016

Cole and his team did a FANTASTIC job catering our wedding and I wish I could hire them over and over again!!! From the very beginning Cole scheduled multiple phone conferences with us (we live in Minnesota and were planning our wedding in Colorado) to make sure he had all of the details down and could really cater to what we wanted - pun intended. I was so impressed by their organization from helping me with the seating chart, to the layout of the venue, and just the flow of the entire night, that I think they should also consider being wedding planners!

We choose not to hire a wedding planner for our wedding, which worried me a little as there were SO many small details to worry about in the weeks leading up to the event. All Love Catering was so gracious and basically filled in that role for us. We had to rent chairs and tables from an outside company and Cole and his team arranged all of that for us and picked them up the day of to set up the event. I should mention that our wedding was in Vail, and All Love Catering even picked up our desserts and wedding cake that were located in Denver to help cut costs on delivery fees for us! So impressed. I will be the first to admit that I can be a control freak because I want things done a very specific way, and Cole did everything we could ever want and then some. We even asked to schedule a second tasting because we were stuck choosing between a couple of chicken dishes, and they happily arranged that for us.

Choose them as your caterer and you'll be so happy you did!!

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

Book them!! We used All Love for both a welcome reception and then wedding reception on two consecutive nights for ~90 people. From the moment we met Cole, we knew it was the perfect match. He has immense pride in what they do, but at the same time a low-stress, relaxed vibe. I feel like we got 5 star food/service for a 3 star price. The compliments are still pouring in from our guests on both the food and service. Cole, Elliot and the staff are passionate, professional and fun. They literally took care of everything from setup to bartending services to packing up leftover food for us to snack on during our wedding day; the venue even told me that they were the best caterer they had ever worked with. They made the whole weekend flawless so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't say thank you enough! I hope we get the excuse to use you guys again someday.

Aparna · Married on 07/02/2016

All Love Catering is fantastic. From my first phone call with Cole, he was up for the challenge of a DIY wedding with a fusion menu of vegan and vegetarian Indian dishes alongside western BBQ! The tasting was delicious, and Cole was willing to work with us closely on changes and new ideas to help us get at the perfect menu. Two weeks before the wedding, Cole drove all the way out to our venue in Steamboat Springs to do a walk-through so that he could meticulously plan out how the event would go. On the wedding day, the All Love team took care of set-up and execution flawlessly so that we could just sit back and experience the day. They did a great job improvising when we had rain during our cocktail hour, moved guests through the buffet quickly, and specially brought plates of food to my groom and me at our table. Our guests loved dinner - many asked us whether we had two caterers for the different cuisines and were amazed when we said it was all just one team! All Love put so much care and hard work into our wedding and the result was a truly memorable day. I highly recommend choosing this wonderful caterer!

Sent on 08/31/2016

All Love Catering's reply:

Aparna, Thank you so much for leaving us an outstanding review! I have to say that your day was so lovely and by far one of the most challenging events our team has ever done. To know that you and Brady loved our work means the world to me and again I very much appreciate you sharing your experience. Wishing you all the best in your life and I hope to see you again! - Cole

Jaclyn · Married on 06/18/2016

Cole and his team played such a huge role at our wedding. They did our food and appetizers, and it was incredible! My husband and I are huge foodies, so Cole was the perfect choice for us. He took our favorite things, made them unique, and then had GREAT service! He even helped us get rentals setup. I can't thank them enough!

Rachael · Married on 02/05/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE All Love Catering and their entire staff!

Audra · Married on 10/17/2015

My wife and I hired All Love Catering to cater our ranch style wedding last October. I can't say enough how amazing this experience was. Cole and his team hand crafted a menu of amazing food for us.

We also issued Cole a challenge - we wanted the food at our wedding to be unlike any "wedding food" any of our family or friends had ever eaten. Hence, Brinner was born. Breakfast for dinner. Fresh huevos rancheros, prime rib, pancakes, biscuits and gravy - an incredible menu that everyone enjoyed.

Cole and his team also brought up their own food trucks, and cooked eggs fresh, the hour before our reception. Simply remarkable. Another finer note - Cole made sure that my wife and I ate, before the rest of the guests. Special plates were prepared and handed to us at the very beginning of the reception. If you've been through a wedding, you know that fighting to get a meal at any point during the wedding is a challenge. Cole made sure we were fed and happy. Kudos!

I must also commend Cole and his team on their communication, preparedness, and accountability. Anytime my wife and I had an issue or a question, All Love was very quick to respond. They also setup a menu tasting very quickly after signing with them. I couldn't be more impressed with this catering service, and will use them again in the very near future. Highly, highly recommended.

Ellie · Married on 09/26/2015

Cole and team went above and beyond to provide us with a delicious spread for our September wedding. They worked with us to create a custom menu that fit both our budget and personal tastes and even worked up a custom appetizer inspired by our home state of Texas! We highly recommend All Love and will definitely be using them again for future events!

The food was just as delicious as promised! My guests raved about the food, as well as the service. Thanks, All Love! I couldn't recommend these guys any more!

Ruth · Married on 08/21/2015

All Love Catering was amazing to work with and really outdid themselves on our wedding day. From the first contact with the company through the wedding day itself, Cole and his team were incredibly friendly, responsive and professional. Cole did an in-person consultation with me and my husband, talking us through all our options and preparing a detailed estimate for our day. It was reassuring to be able to talk directly to the chef who would be in charge of our big day, and he was open-minded while also giving us good advice based on all his experience in the field. We had a tasting, and then a walk-through at the venue closer to the day, all with Cole. The level of personal attention and service you get at All Love really sets them apart -- you never feel like you're dealing with a big operation where your information can get lost or confused. Going into our big day I felt supremely confident that everything would go well, and it went off seamlessly. The food was DELICIOUS and we received a ton of compliments from guests. The serving staff was professional and efficient and Cole himself made sure to stop by our table and check on us. All Love's prices are very reasonable and they include everything in one flat fee per guest rather than adding hidden costs like cake-cutting or coffee station fees. You can tell Cole and his team really care about their work and about making each wedding special. They have passion and professionalism and we could not have been happier with the results. I highly recommend hiring them for your big day.

Sent on 08/30/2015

All Love Catering's reply:

Ruth! You are so sweet to leave such a great review for us! I really enjoyed you and Brett so much, you two are great people and I am so very happy to have been a part of your day. If you ever need anything just let us know. - Cole

Alexa · Married on 05/16/2015

Cole and the All Love Catering team were UNBELIEVABLE to work with! As a matter of a fact, we loved them so much they were one of the 1st vendors we booked more then a year out from our wedding. Cole is passionate about food and service and has great ideas to match your favorite flavor profiles and your budget! His staff is thoughtful, very professional, and the food was unique and delicious! Our mac 'n cheese bar was our favorite. We would absolutely recommend All Love Catering if you're looking for a hardworking, high quality, and friendly caterer!

Hannah · Married on 12/04/2014

All Love did a great job catering my winter wedding. The food was so delicious and the pricing is reasonable.

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

All Love Catering blew all of my guests and I away with their food and service at my large, outdoor wedding. They worked closely with us to create a menu that reflected our vision of exactly what we wanted. Everything was delicious! The food was all served promptly and at the right temperature. Also, their costs were very reasonable. The chefs and all of the staff were extremely helpful and courteous! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed woking with everyone on the All Love team. My sister-in-law has decided to use them for her wedding later this summer as well! I would confidently recommend All Love Catering to anyone any day!

The food was as beautiful as it was delicious! Unique and flexible menu options to choose from. Cole and his crew were first class!

All Love Catering is a Fresh and Professional service I would recommend to anyone who appreciates a finer approach to food for your wedding celebration.