All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment Reviews

123 | Montpelier, VT

123 Reviews for All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment

Samantha R. · Married on 10/07/2017

Six stars!!!

We used Evan as our DJ at our October 2018 wedding. We were incredibly impressed with the experience from beginning to end. Evan was affordable, accommodating, communicative, and an excellent DJ at that. He took us seriously when we asked for no gimmicky MC'ing or bright lights/party favors, etc., and even went the extra mile to visit our ceremony site in the weeks before our wedding as a special accommodation, as we were concerned about the microphones in the outdoor ceremony space. Six stars if I could give them!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

These two are beyond amazing. We booked both Evan for DJ and Diana for photography and we could not have been more blown away with everything!! First of all let me say something that others may not notice etc....
    Throughout the night Evan and Diana would get quiet moments to each other and you could see how in love they were. Despite working who knows how many weddings every year it seems to put them in a fantastic romantic mood. It doesn't come off as 'just another wedding' to them. You can tell they both love to be there and use that time to bond together as well.
    As a DJ Evan was fantastic. He did such a phenomenal job throughout the night playing all sorts of different music to keep our guests active on the dance floor. He did a great job directing guests to sign the guestbook etc.. He also kept the timeline of the night moving along smoothly and let guests know when we'd be doing what. His online planner and music timing was spot on! We used him for ceremony music as well and he did a perfect job.
    Diana - wow! One I didn't even realize she was there the whole night. She did such an amazing job moving seamless throughout the evening and capturing all the special moments. She jot different views throughout the ceremony and I don't even remember seeing her. She was like a photo ninja haha. Also we received our photos in just 10 days after the wedding!! And we got married during a peak time as well. I was amazed how quick we received our photos back and the amount of quality photos we received with just the one photographer. She sent us along almost 1300 photos and I loved every one of them.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Gretchen · Married on 09/30/2017

Diana was an amazing photographer. She responded to us quickly (every time) and was very professional. She was fun to work with and helped me relax (as someone who's never been in front of a camera so much). She was very patient with us, and all of our group shot requests. She promised our photos back in 2-3 weeks and we got them in just under 2!! They were incredible pictures. On top of all of this, we couldn't have imagined a better value.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/07/2017

We used Evan Foley as our DJ for our wedding and could not have been happier. I hadn't met him prior to our reception, but that did not matter. He has a lovely online guide for picking music selections ahead of time and planning out your wedding receptions events. Being the overwhelmed bride I was, I didn't get to fill it out until basically the morning of the wedding- but despite that he played everything we asked for, put it all together last minute, and felt the vibe of the crowd. I made a video message during my father daughter dance song and had sent him the file ahead of time making sure it was ok- he kindly asked me to bring my laptop to the wedding to play it. Well long story short I brought it to the venue but never got it to him and never did a trial run of the video. When he came to me to ask for the laptop at the reception- I'm pretty sure I had panic all over my face realizing I forgot it. This is something I had planned and wanted to happen so badly- I have no idea how he made it work, but he did and I was so thankful for his in the moment ingenuity! He was able to change all the up lighting on the spot, when I realized I picked the wrong color- and overall was dedicated to us and all of our guests having a great night! We also added the photo booth last minute, and that turned out great- I would recommend buying some extra props though as his selection wasn't great or wedding specific. We would hire him again!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Marcia · Married on 08/18/2017

DJ Evan and photographer Diana did our August wedding and I could not be happier with the results. They were extremely professional, ready to answer all questions, even added a slide show for us. The photo booth was a great hit and Diana's photo were done in a very timely fashion. Such excellent photos too. She got photos of everyone. Evan made excellent song choices for us. Highly recommend both!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

Evan was fantastic! We hired him as a DJ for our August 2017 wedding and couldn't be happier with the experience. Evan was communicative before the event, answering any questions we had, was spot on with his timing during the event (I'm glad he knew what he was doing, because I wasn't quite sure how things should go!), and he paid close attention to both our play and our do not play list. We and our guests danced all night long and he even made the perfect song choices for our impromptu sparkler dance party and fireworks :) Absolutely satisfied and would recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Nicholas R. · Married on 07/15/2017

Incredibly memorable

Evan and Diana Foley are surely professionals in their field. El Folio Entertainment can make an already amazing event even better with their exceptional service. Highly recommend this awesome duo for anyone looking to have a truly spectacular wedding experience. You both are awesome!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Staci · Married on 07/08/2017

We cannot thank you enough for the amazing job you both did at our wedding. Diana - The photos look great! Thank you so much for taking all of our requests. I can't believe how quickly you had them up and ready to view! Evan - The entire evening went so smooth. You were on top of the timeline all night and made every transition incredibly seamless from ceremony to the last song. You even had my parents dancing which is unheard of! Thank you so much for the spectacular song choices, enthusiasm and attention to detail during the entire day! We are both so happy with our choice to go with El Folio. We will be highly recommending you to everyone, as well as your photo booth! Our guests had a blast with that. Thank you both again for everything!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Shawna · Married on 05/28/2017

Evan & Diana were our DJ & Photographer for our wedding on May 28th, 2017. They were simply amazing! We weren't really sure what to expect, as everything was planned and coordinated online. I felt at ease also knowing they had done fabulous work at one of our closest friends weddings in the past. Everything worked out perfectly and everything was thought of from start to finish; they were a huge help in solving decisions we had not even thought of. Music was great and the pictures came out perfect! The Photobooth option was also huge hit! El Folio also offers ceremony videography which is a nice memory to have to look back on. Highly recommend and affordable! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 06/03/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

When I first stumbled upon El Folio Entertainment, I thought that the price was too good to be true. I first booked DJ Evan for one of my middle school dances at the school where I teach, and I couldn’t get home soon enough to secure his services for my wedding. El Folio Entertainment offers an extremely affordable option for music and photography. Evan and Diana are some of the kindest, hardest working people with whom I have had the honor of working.

DJ Evan worked with my venue coordinator to create a perfect ceremony and reception. He kept everything flowing, guided us through the schedule, and kept people dancing! He worked with our special requests and even bought a Zumba song in the middle of the reception so that we could dance to it. Leading up to the wedding, he was easy to get ahold of when I needed him, but the online event planner is so easy to use that we didn’t need to talk much.

Diana was easy-going, flexible, and unobtrusive throughout the entire afternoon and evening of my wedding. She was fast and efficient for my husband who hates having his photo taken, and she was more than understanding when he asked for a break. When I got the photos, I was blown away with their beauty. I also used their photobooth which people enjoyed thoroughly!

If you’re considering using Evan and Diana for your wedding, stop considering and book them immediately!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Ricki · Married on 05/15/2017

After much research, my (now husband) and I found Evan and sent him an email. He was always quick to respond, usually immediately. He was one of the few DJs who was willing to play a list of songs I wanted to play. He was on time and ready to go. It was SUPER impressive when I sent him a timeline of the wedding --- then on the day he would say "okay, its about time for the bouquet toss, let me find the photographer, you'll want pictures of this..." It was such a great help. He was always on top of everything, even things not in his job description. Also, before introductions, he prepped our family and wedding court when to go and the order right before walking in. VERY great guy to work with. Our wedding was a hit! Our guests were dancing the whole night.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Marian · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Evan and Diana Foley are the best. They deliver top notch service at an incredible price. The music and lighting were perfect, and Diana's photos will be treasured for years. This professional couple arrived when agreed and were completely prepared with every detail. Diana was unobtrusive while taking pictures and Evan kept the few dancers we had on the floor all day. You will not find a better value in Vermont for any event. 1000% satisfied.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Tina · Married on 01/14/2017

This is a great service, and I would highly recommend the Foleys to anyone. The online tool made it extremely easy to plan from afar (we were planning our Vermont wedding from San Diego) and also reminded us to think about details that we never would have thought of on our own. We originally booked this service because the price was unbeatable and saved us a couple thousand dollars compared to other DJs and Photographers, but the service we received was worth just as much as any of the others. Compliments came in all night and after the wedding about how great the DJ was. The photographer took any photo we wanted (including some out on the deck in the cold January weather!) The photobooth was also a HUGE hit. We had kids at our wedding, and this helped to easily keep them entertained. Adults also loved it, and the props/costumes made it a blast!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Devin · Married on 11/05/2016

Evan and Diana did an amazing job. Both were a blast to work with and would recommend them to anyone! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Evan and Diana were wonderful for our wedding a few weeks ago. I love their online planner where you can put in all of your song requests, do not play list, special songs, photography poses, etc. It was a great way to get organized and made everything so easy. Diana met the bridal party at a cabin about 15 min from the ceremony site before the wedding for getting ready pictures and arrived before we did! She took every picture that I had wanted plus many that I hadn't thought of. We received the pictures 2 weeks after the wedding and there were over 1000 pictures!! They were wonderful. We are still getting compliments on what a great dj Evan was. He kept people on the dance floor all night long, and at some points of the night, every guest was on the dance floor. He also kept the reception organized and coordinated when events (cake cutting, dollar dance, last dance) would take place. He checked in with me throughout the night which was appreciated. He also made sure people signed the guest book. We also got the photobooth which was a huge hit! Evan had to reload the photo paper before we were even finished taking pictures. Evan and Diana also offer a package deal and were the cheapest dj/photographer we found! If you want to have a great time at your wedding, you definitely should consider Evan and Diana for your dj/photographer.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

Evan is, without a doubt, the best wedding DJ around! All of our guests commented on how great he was at keeping the party going. I STRONGLY recommend Evan!

Sent on 08/10/2016

We highly recommend DJ Evan Foley! We used him for our wedding 06/2016. The online planner made selecting our songs extremely easy and allowed us to plan ahead. I also felt the online planner helped me to plan my day and to know just what events I would need to choose a song for. With all that goes into planning a wedding it was nice to have a list of what events I should choose songs for instead of trying to think of them all myself (i.e. cake cutting, last song, etc). We also used Evan for our ceremony music. I was a bit nervous about how the ceremony would go and if the songs I chose would be timed correctly. I also chose a cover of a popular song by a small instrumental band and was wondering if it would be an option. Evan exceeded expectations and our ceremony went perfectly! He used the exact versions of the songs I requested and everything was timed seamlessly, volume was appropriate, etc. The same was true for the music for our reception. Evan played almost all of the songs on our request list while also keeping the dance floor full. Our friends absolutely love to dance and thus have high expectations for music - Evan definitely kept everyone happy! Evan was also great about following our schedule and checking in with us when needed to keep things on track. The DJ essentially runs your wedding day so it was nice to have someone we could completely trust! Evan also provided uplighting for our ceremony in our wedding colors as we selected in the online planner. This was a great extra detail that was included in the price. Evan has very fair pricing and we enjoyed that he had a "non-Saturday" discount. Thank you so much Evan for helping to make our day wonderful!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2016

Evan was the DJ at our wedding on Memorial Day weekend... And he was fantastic! He made sure that our day went smoothly with necessary announcements and great organization. He played all of the requests that we had submitted previously and kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. Our guests are still commenting on how great the music was! Great online organizer to gather details surrounding the wedding as well. Seamless performance and a nice guy. Would recommend El Folio entertainment for any event!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

The price was amazing. That was what we were looking for at first. Then i reviewed the photos of other weddings they did and read the reviews. We knew right there to book them a.s.a.p. The D.J. Service was a added bonus that we didn't have to find someone else for. I was so excited to see them there early and ready to go. The music was everthing and more. He knew right when to have all the dances and Evan did not ask me for what to play or when. Very profesional and great people to recomend. The photos are just spectacular. Book them and you will have more than you could get anywhere else.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Josh · Married on 05/20/2016

El Folio Entertainment was absolutely more than we could have hoped for! We chose the package deal of photography and DJ services, and both services were incredible. We were given over 1400 photos from our wedding day and we are really able to experience the whole day through the incredible photos we received. Evan was great with the DJ service as well, he was extremely helpful and professional and the songs he choose to play throughout the wedding were fantastic. All of our guests were dancing and interacting all night. These two are the complete package and you cannot get a better value for the overall price of their combined available options. We simply cannot thank El Folio Entertainment enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Mike · Married on 05/14/2016

We hired Diana and Evan to be our Photographer and DJ for our wedding, and they were both amazing! The online tools they provide are very helpful in preparing ahead of time, and had us address things we wouldn't have known or thought about until it was too late.

Evan was great at using the questionnaire we filled out as a guide for music selections and timing. He did a really great job helping to usher us along and have everything go smoothly and according to schedule, but was not pushy about it. He also did a great job reading the crowd and playing the right music at the right times.

Diana was a great photographer, and really helped us get some amazing shots. We had a vague idea about "having pictures done by the waterfront", but not much beyond that. Diana's experience really came in handy, and she was very good about helping us find the right places and poses for our pictures.

I would highly recommend either and/or both of them to anybody.

Sent on 06/02/2016

El Folio Entertainment was absolutely amazing when they DJ'ed for our Dartmouth's Latino Conference. Although we were not a wedding event, they brought the elegance and professionalism of a wedding to our evening gala. They provided a microphone set-up, decorative lights, and played amazing tunes for our crowd. They were so easy to work with, very responsive in communication, and overall provided us with a lovely experience! Thank you El Folio!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Megan · Married on 01/08/2016

Evan was our DJ for our winter wedding on 1/8/16 at Mountain Top Inn and Resort. We had few options when getting married in a rural area and I reached out to all of the local companies to make sure we picked the best one for our budget. We chose Evan almost solely based on the endless five-star reviews - and were honestly so impressed with his affordable price even with all of the reviews. I have worked in higher education for the past few years and have worked with many DJ's for college events and I have to say Evan is one of the BEST I have worked with. His online site for us to use prior to our wedding was great, as we could add songs to it over the course of a few months. I stopped by to say hello after getting my hair and make-up done around noon and he was already there setting up for our 3:30-11pm wedding. All in all, the dance floor was PACKED for the entire night, the music was great, and people loved the music. We could not have asked for a better DJ and would 110% book Evan again for an event! Thanks Evan!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Beth · Married on 09/04/2015

Evan was awesome! He is so professional and well organized. Not only did he play the perfect music and kept our dancefloor full, but his organization skills were put to the test as he directed everyone in the wedding even the ceremony!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/02/2015

My husband and I found Evan and Diana by accident on facebook. When they said they had our wedding date open, we could not wait to sign the contract. The are beyond professional, but are also very approachable with ideas. Evan played exactally the right music (we had special requests, and when our son missed his song, Evan made sure he played it again immediatly. Everyone had a blast. Diana came early to take pictures of me and my girls getting ready. The photos are stunning. We had some poses that we really wanted to make sure we got, and Diana was completely flexible and made sure we get everything we wanted. The pictures didnt take long to get to us (less than 3 weeks) and they are amazing. I already have the one picked out that I am going to print and hang on my walls. I loved that we got a digital link to download the photos, as my in-laws do not live in the state, and we were able to get all of the photos (almost 1,000 in total!) to them through email. I would definitally recommend that if you want the great combination of great price, amazing quality, and the professional approachability, then Evan and Diana Foley at El Folio Entertainment are the ones you need. We have telling everyone that they need to check out the website, and I cant wait to show the photos off. Thanks you guys, you both made our day magical.

Sent on 08/20/2015