All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment Reviews

All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 6
All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 7
  • Kyle

Kyle Ailinger · Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent DJ services at a nice cost

DJ Evan provided excellent work and professionalism for our wedding. Everyone that came to the reception had a blast, but also the music made so many moments throughout the night even more memorable. His equipment gave us loud, clear music/audio for the outdoor ceremony, and then cranked up the party at our indoor reception. We also used the photo booth and got several fun pictures of our guests.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic!

El Folio Entertainment
    Evan from El Folio Entertainment was everything I could have wanted as a DJ at my wedding! His website was extremely helpful in the planning of the ceremony and reception. I had no idea what I was doing in terms of choosing songs for certain parts of the reception and his online planner was an amazing guide! Evan was always extremely responsive to emails and was super communicative on the wedding day. He made sure it was exactly what we wanted. Planned events throughout the evening went off without a hitch and unplanned events went just as smoothly! He is professional and personable and I would recommend him as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • kara

kara · Married on 05/04/2019

Adaptability

Our reception was inside because the weather was forcasted to be rainy. The skies cleared up and people moved outside. Evan picked up his computer and speaker and moved his operation outside. It really made our day extra special. Diana captured amazing photos and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Regan · Married on 10/27/2018

Nor'Easter Outdoor Wedding, complete with rampant power outages!

I can’t express enough how pleased I am with the services provided by DJ Evan Foley for our wedding! Our (outdoor) wedding just happened to fall during a severe New England Nor’easter. The tent was blowing up from all sides regardless of how many stakes we put in, and rain was getting everywhere. Evan had already been there when I arrived 4 hours early, setting up and soaking wet. He never once complained, and was so reassuring when I was clearly devastated over the situation. Evan just continued to set up what he needed to, running back and forth in the rain to bring equipment in. He was so professional about the whole situation, which put my nerves at ease a bit. Evan had everything set up in a timely manner, and had all our song requests ready to go. The power had been going in and out all evening due to the storm, but because he was incredibly prepared, Evan had backup, battery-operated systems so the music never stopped (even if the lights were out!). Eventually, once dinner began, the storm had become so terrible that all of our guests had to evacuate into a small classroom in the visitor’s center. I was certain that this was the end of our wedding. That is, until Evan got up on the staircase with his battery-operated equipment and said “Where were we?” into the microphone. He didn’t miss a beat, the guests were dancing, and the party went on! Most of our guests stayed right through til the end, and I cannot count how many times my husband and I were told, “This is the most fun wedding we’ve been to,” “Your DJ is amazing, he kept the party going,” etc. It’s so true that it would have been done after dinner if not for Evan being prepared and saving the night. We are so grateful for his preparedness, perseverance, professional and positive attitude, and of course the amazing music that kept guests dancing right up until the end. We highly recommend DJ Evan Foley if you want a wedding will rave about!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Benjamin Regan · Married on 10/27/2018

Evan the adaptable!

My wife and I chose Evan as our DJ for our recent wedding, and it was without a doubt on of the best scheduling decisions we could have made. His ease and professionalism are undeniable, and was exceptionally prepared for all the curve balls we received throughout the night. Our wedding just happened to be crashed by a particularly strong Nor'easter, which caused the power to fail several times inside the tent, and actually ripped stakes out of the ground repeatedly. This did not phase Evan, as his extra equipment and forsight ensured that we never lost music or microphone access. Though it was nearly pitch black, we were able to complete our ceremony, first dance, and speeches without any technical difficulties from the DJ booth. He was even able to accommodate a live musical performance by the best man and my cousin. Unfortunately, the severity of the storm compromised the tent's structural integrity, and everyone was forced to evacuate to the nearby visitor's center at the venue. We were all packed in the two-room building, standing room only, milling about in apprehension. No one knew exactly what was going to happen for the rest of the evening. But sure enough, once we heard Evan's voice from the top of a staircase utter oh so casually, "where were we?", I knew the party was back on. And oh boy was it ever! The joy in the room once the music (which is expertly curated for non-stop dancing I should add) came back was palpable. Nearly every guest stayed the entire night, and the impromptu dance floor never stagnated. I have no doubt that without Evan's cool head and artful adaptability, our wedding would have ended hours before we reluctantly loaded onto the shuttles. We STILL have people remarking about how our wedding was one of the most fun nuptual events they've ever been to, and Evan was a critical component to those fond memories. I will never forget how he saved our special day from disaster, and did so with svelt professionalism.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Grant · Married on 09/16/2018

Fantastic! Evan knows how to keep the party going! The website was very user friendly and helpful for determining music selections for every step of the wedding, even some that we wouldn’t have thought of on our own!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • User5301372 · 1+ year ago

GREAT PRICING!!! had a great bundle cost with photographer and DJ

Sent on 09/04/2015

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2018

We had El Folio at our wedding as our DJ and could not be happier! Evan did an amazing job working with us and listening to our requests. We had everything we could have needed on our wedding day from the ceremony, the speeches, and the dancing. He was well prepared and on top of everything. Everyone was dancing up a storm and he was able to play music that everyone enjoyed. I would highly recommend El Folio for your wedding day DJ services!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Karolyn · Married on 06/08/2018

We were very pleased with Evan and Diana. Their website is so informative and answers so many questions about what they do and who they are. They are so responsive and willing to work with you in any capacity. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Evan Foley absolutely made our wedding. There wasn’t a minute of the entire wedding where the dance floor wasn’t full! I had so many guests come up to me throughout the night saying “your DJ is amazing!!”. Even the event staff were saying how impressed they were that the dance floor was always so jam packed! Evan played the perfect mix of song genres and oldies and current music! Songs that got not only our younger guests, but my aunts, uncles, and grandparents as well out on the dance floor!

El Folio Entertainment makes the process so effortless as well! We put everything we wanted in their online client portal and Evan nailed it! The songs transitions sounded effortless, everything was on time, and it just went so smoothly. Thank you Evan for making our perfect day so much more stress free. We really can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 8
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 9
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 10
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Evan was our DJ for our wedding at the round barn farm on April 28, 2018. He was AWESOME. My husband and I would both highly recommend El Folio Entertainment. Both Diana & Evan have great communication with their couples. They are always ready to answer any questions you have and are both so accommodating. Evan came with his equipment and set everything up beautifully! In fact, I didn’t even have to think about anything, he had it all covered. We also purchased the photobooth service that El Folio offers and it was 100% worth it! The next day Evan sent us a dropbox link with all of the photos from the entire night! These photos were SO fun to look through, and our guests had so much fun using the booth! We would recommend the photobooth to any couple, and it is so affordable! I have no complaints, Evan did a fantastic job mixing all of the music and getting our guests involved! Super fun and down-to-earth guy! We would definitely hire him again for any future events we may host and would 100% recommend El Folio Entertainment services to anyone!

Thanks for being such a special part of our day, Evan! You rock!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 11
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 12
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 13
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 14

Reyna · Married on 04/21/2018

El folio did amazing! My family and friends loved the music selection and he was great about making sure we had everything we wanted for our special moments.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Denise · Married on 11/11/2017

El Folio Entertainment was an amazing company to work with. Both Evan and Diana were accommodating, reliable, and incredibly kind. Their online portal made communication efficient, and was a great tool for keeping song/photo information in a central location. Evan played amazing music and kept the dance floor packed all night long. We also can’t say enough about our beautiful wedding photos that surpassed our highest expectations. We are beyond thrilled and thankful that we went with El Folio Entertainment for both DJ and photography service.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 15
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 16
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 17
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 18
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 19

Amy · Married on 10/12/2017

Evan was our DJ for our wedding 10/12/17 at Mountain Top Inn. My husband and I could not be happier with the music selection. SO many of our guests, all generations, have commented on the music saying it was great! Everyone was dancing! I have 2 older brothers who are both married and one of my grandmothers texted me saying “don’t tell your brothers but you definitely had the best DJ”. Loved the mixes towards the end of the night and so did all of our friends. Thank you SO much Evan for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. You are fantastic at what you do. Music was a top priority for us, and it exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Samantha Regenbogen · Married on 10/07/2017

Six stars!!!

We used Evan as our DJ at our October 2018 wedding. We were incredibly impressed with the experience from beginning to end. Evan was affordable, accommodating, communicative, and an excellent DJ at that. He took us seriously when we asked for no gimmicky MC'ing or bright lights/party favors, etc., and even went the extra mile to visit our ceremony site in the weeks before our wedding as a special accommodation, as we were concerned about the microphones in the outdoor ceremony space. Six stars if I could give them!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

These two are beyond amazing. We booked both Evan for DJ and Diana for photography and we could not have been more blown away with everything!! First of all let me say something that others may not notice etc....
    Throughout the night Evan and Diana would get quiet moments to each other and you could see how in love they were. Despite working who knows how many weddings every year it seems to put them in a fantastic romantic mood. It doesn't come off as 'just another wedding' to them. You can tell they both love to be there and use that time to bond together as well.
    As a DJ Evan was fantastic. He did such a phenomenal job throughout the night playing all sorts of different music to keep our guests active on the dance floor. He did a great job directing guests to sign the guestbook etc.. He also kept the timeline of the night moving along smoothly and let guests know when we'd be doing what. His online planner and music timing was spot on! We used him for ceremony music as well and he did a perfect job.
    Diana - wow! One I didn't even realize she was there the whole night. She did such an amazing job moving seamless throughout the evening and capturing all the special moments. She jot different views throughout the ceremony and I don't even remember seeing her. She was like a photo ninja haha. Also we received our photos in just 10 days after the wedding!! And we got married during a peak time as well. I was amazed how quick we received our photos back and the amount of quality photos we received with just the one photographer. She sent us along almost 1300 photos and I loved every one of them.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Gretchen · Married on 09/30/2017

Diana was an amazing photographer. She responded to us quickly (every time) and was very professional. She was fun to work with and helped me relax (as someone who's never been in front of a camera so much). She was very patient with us, and all of our group shot requests. She promised our photos back in 2-3 weeks and we got them in just under 2!! They were incredible pictures. On top of all of this, we couldn't have imagined a better value.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/07/2017

We used Evan Foley as our DJ for our wedding and could not have been happier. I hadn't met him prior to our reception, but that did not matter. He has a lovely online guide for picking music selections ahead of time and planning out your wedding receptions events. Being the overwhelmed bride I was, I didn't get to fill it out until basically the morning of the wedding- but despite that he played everything we asked for, put it all together last minute, and felt the vibe of the crowd. I made a video message during my father daughter dance song and had sent him the file ahead of time making sure it was ok- he kindly asked me to bring my laptop to the wedding to play it. Well long story short I brought it to the venue but never got it to him and never did a trial run of the video. When he came to me to ask for the laptop at the reception- I'm pretty sure I had panic all over my face realizing I forgot it. This is something I had planned and wanted to happen so badly- I have no idea how he made it work, but he did and I was so thankful for his in the moment ingenuity! He was able to change all the up lighting on the spot, when I realized I picked the wrong color- and overall was dedicated to us and all of our guests having a great night! We also added the photo booth last minute, and that turned out great- I would recommend buying some extra props though as his selection wasn't great or wedding specific. We would hire him again!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Marcia · Married on 08/18/2017

DJ Evan and photographer Diana did our August wedding and I could not be happier with the results. They were extremely professional, ready to answer all questions, even added a slide show for us. The photo booth was a great hit and Diana's photo were done in a very timely fashion. Such excellent photos too. She got photos of everyone. Evan made excellent song choices for us. Highly recommend both!

Sent on 09/16/2017

sam · Married on 08/12/2017

Evan was fantastic! We hired him as a DJ for our August 2017 wedding and couldn't be happier with the experience. Evan was communicative before the event, answering any questions we had, was spot on with his timing during the event (I'm glad he knew what he was doing, because I wasn't quite sure how things should go!), and he paid close attention to both our play and our do not play list. We and our guests danced all night long and he even made the perfect song choices for our impromptu sparkler dance party and fireworks :) Absolutely satisfied and would recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Nicholas Richard · Married on 07/15/2017

Incredibly memorable

Evan and Diana Foley are surely professionals in their field. El Folio Entertainment can make an already amazing event even better with their exceptional service. Highly recommend this awesome duo for anyone looking to have a truly spectacular wedding experience. You both are awesome!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Staci · Married on 07/08/2017

We cannot thank you enough for the amazing job you both did at our wedding. Diana - The photos look great! Thank you so much for taking all of our requests. I can't believe how quickly you had them up and ready to view! Evan - The entire evening went so smooth. You were on top of the timeline all night and made every transition incredibly seamless from ceremony to the last song. You even had my parents dancing which is unheard of! Thank you so much for the spectacular song choices, enthusiasm and attention to detail during the entire day! We are both so happy with our choice to go with El Folio. We will be highly recommending you to everyone, as well as your photo booth! Our guests had a blast with that. Thank you both again for everything!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Shawna · Married on 05/28/2017

Evan & Diana were our DJ & Photographer for our wedding on May 28th, 2017. They were simply amazing! We weren't really sure what to expect, as everything was planned and coordinated online. I felt at ease also knowing they had done fabulous work at one of our closest friends weddings in the past. Everything worked out perfectly and everything was thought of from start to finish; they were a huge help in solving decisions we had not even thought of. Music was great and the pictures came out perfect! The Photobooth option was also huge hit! El Folio also offers ceremony videography which is a nice memory to have to look back on. Highly recommend and affordable! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 06/03/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

When I first stumbled upon El Folio Entertainment, I thought that the price was too good to be true. I first booked DJ Evan for one of my middle school dances at the school where I teach, and I couldn’t get home soon enough to secure his services for my wedding. El Folio Entertainment offers an extremely affordable option for music and photography. Evan and Diana are some of the kindest, hardest working people with whom I have had the honor of working.

DJ Evan worked with my venue coordinator to create a perfect ceremony and reception. He kept everything flowing, guided us through the schedule, and kept people dancing! He worked with our special requests and even bought a Zumba song in the middle of the reception so that we could dance to it. Leading up to the wedding, he was easy to get ahold of when I needed him, but the online event planner is so easy to use that we didn’t need to talk much.

Diana was easy-going, flexible, and unobtrusive throughout the entire afternoon and evening of my wedding. She was fast and efficient for my husband who hates having his photo taken, and she was more than understanding when he asked for a break. When I got the photos, I was blown away with their beauty. I also used their photobooth which people enjoyed thoroughly!

If you’re considering using Evan and Diana for your wedding, stop considering and book them immediately!

Sent on 06/03/2017