All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment Reviews

121 | Montpelier, VT

121 Reviews for All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment

Christina McCormick · Married on 10/10/2020

The perfect dj

If you're looking for an event DJ in southern Vermont, you may have noticed there's not many options in the area. That's because they know no one can compete with DJ Evan! Evan is gracious, a class act and a true artist - qualities I never associated with DJ's until he DJ'ed our wedding in 2020. By the second song we realized just how lucky we were to have found DJ Evan. In addition to being extremely professional, Evan was kind while keeping us on task, and had a great demeanor when he would address our guests on the mic. Guests loved the touchscreen photobooth and we loved getting our own copy of their photos. He also did a great job managing the aspects of our event related to the current Covid-19 situation. When the party ended, we knew we needed to come up with more reasons to celebrate, just to hire Evan again!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing team!

These two were great! our guests had such a great time at our wedding due to these two. The music was right perfect, our guests danced all night. The photo booth is a great idea! Everywhere I looked I saw the camera taking pictures. This is the only way to go as far as I am concerned.
    Thank you both for making our day extra special!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Michael Ricciardi · Married on 09/06/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Evan was a very helpful and attentive professional who understands his crucial role. We had some finicky, last minute nuances to our wedding ceremony and reception which he tackled easily and kindly. Would absolutely recommend El Folio Entertainment to anyone seeking DJ services.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Arlan Fisher · Married on 08/29/2020

Very helpful with planning

We had to cancel with El Folio due to COVID-19 But they were great to work with and the online planner is very helpful and easy to use.

Sent on 07/19/2020

Melanie Baker · Married on 07/18/2020

Awesome people!

We had to postpone twice due to my husband being military and they were very understanding both times! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Haflett · Married on 04/01/2020

So happy we picked El Folio Entertainment!

We booked both DJ and Photography services for our wedding and couldn't have been more happy! Both Evan and Diana were professionals- working with the venue coordinators, arriving early to set up and be prepared, and making the day run smoothly. Evan helped us with music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. Everything ran so smoothly, not a hiccup noticed by anyone. He even helped create the music I walked down the aisle to by editing a song, it was perfect! Our friends and family kept remarking how great the reception was. Evan read the group well to keep the dance floor going and had a great presence on the mic. Diana had a calm presence about her that helped when I felt pressed for time after getting ready took longer than expected. She did a great job oranizing our large families for pictures and captured both posed shots and candid moments--all while braving a misty January day! We ended up with 1500 photos that brought tears, smiles, and laughter to us while going through them. We were so happy with how the day turned out and now we are excited that we get to relive the day through the beautiful photographs. I guess all that is left to say is that there were many times throughout the wedding planning process that felt stressful and like we were taking a leap of faith in trusting a vendor, venue, etc. But we are so glad we made this choice and would do it again!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Amara · Married on 10/12/2019

Need a DJ? Evan is your guy!

My husband and I initially met Evan while attending a family member's wedding last year. We were immediately impressed at how smooth things ran with Evan behind the mic. We were even more impressed when we saw how crowded the dance floor was all night. Up until that night, we had trouble finding a DJ that we liked for our wedding, so at the end of the night, I grabbed a card from Evan, and we booked him that same night for our wedding.

This past weekend was our wedding, and Evan did a fantastic job! It was such a relief knowing that we didn't have anything to worry about with our DJ. He was extremely professional, followed the schedule to a T, played every song that we requested, and didn't play any of the songs we didn't want to hear. We even had a couple of last-minute changes to our plan, that he handled exceptionally well. From the introductions, all the way until the end of the night, things ran extremely smooth. Evan hit on every detail that we provided him and couldn't have done a better job. The dance floor was full the entire night, and we have received so many compliments about how great the music was.

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further. Evan is your guy! We cannot recommend him highly enough to anyone who is looking for a professional, detail-oriented, DJ for their next event.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • scrump

Shawna · Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect wedding!

From beginning to end everything was perfect. Evan keep the party going all night and everyone had a fantastic time. Diana took well over 1000 pictures and they came out beautifully. The photo booth was a big hit with everyone. We could not have found anyone better than this couple to do our wedding. Reasonable pricing too!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 2019!

We got married on Sept. 14, 2019. We can honestly say both Evan and Diana are the BEST DJ and photographer we have ever seen at a wedding. They knocked it out of the park! They were very accommodating with our last minute requests and made sure everything flowed perfectly! I am beyond excited to get our pictures back as Diana made sure to capture all of our requests. Not to mention everything was very reasonably priced! Thank you, thank you, thank you Evan and Diana!

**Their website was a HUGE help in preparing our picture and song ideas. It made the wedding planning 10x less stressful!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Ailinger · Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent DJ services at a nice cost

DJ Evan provided excellent work and professionalism for our wedding. Everyone that came to the reception had a blast, but also the music made so many moments throughout the night even more memorable. His equipment gave us loud, clear music/audio for the outdoor ceremony, and then cranked up the party at our indoor reception. We also used the photo booth and got several fun pictures of our guests.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic!

El Folio Entertainment
    Evan from El Folio Entertainment was everything I could have wanted as a DJ at my wedding! His website was extremely helpful in the planning of the ceremony and reception. I had no idea what I was doing in terms of choosing songs for certain parts of the reception and his online planner was an amazing guide! Evan was always extremely responsive to emails and was super communicative on the wedding day. He made sure it was exactly what we wanted. Planned events throughout the evening went off without a hitch and unplanned events went just as smoothly! He is professional and personable and I would recommend him as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • kara

kara · Married on 05/04/2019

Adaptability

Our reception was inside because the weather was forcasted to be rainy. The skies cleared up and people moved outside. Evan picked up his computer and speaker and moved his operation outside. It really made our day extra special. Diana captured amazing photos and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Regan · Married on 10/27/2018

Nor'Easter Outdoor Wedding, complete with rampant power outages!

I can’t express enough how pleased I am with the services provided by DJ Evan Foley for our wedding! Our (outdoor) wedding just happened to fall during a severe New England Nor’easter. The tent was blowing up from all sides regardless of how many stakes we put in, and rain was getting everywhere. Evan had already been there when I arrived 4 hours early, setting up and soaking wet. He never once complained, and was so reassuring when I was clearly devastated over the situation. Evan just continued to set up what he needed to, running back and forth in the rain to bring equipment in. He was so professional about the whole situation, which put my nerves at ease a bit. Evan had everything set up in a timely manner, and had all our song requests ready to go. The power had been going in and out all evening due to the storm, but because he was incredibly prepared, Evan had backup, battery-operated systems so the music never stopped (even if the lights were out!). Eventually, once dinner began, the storm had become so terrible that all of our guests had to evacuate into a small classroom in the visitor’s center. I was certain that this was the end of our wedding. That is, until Evan got up on the staircase with his battery-operated equipment and said “Where were we?” into the microphone. He didn’t miss a beat, the guests were dancing, and the party went on! Most of our guests stayed right through til the end, and I cannot count how many times my husband and I were told, “This is the most fun wedding we’ve been to,” “Your DJ is amazing, he kept the party going,” etc. It’s so true that it would have been done after dinner if not for Evan being prepared and saving the night. We are so grateful for his preparedness, perseverance, professional and positive attitude, and of course the amazing music that kept guests dancing right up until the end. We highly recommend DJ Evan Foley if you want a wedding will rave about!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Benjamin Regan · Married on 10/27/2018

Evan the adaptable!

My wife and I chose Evan as our DJ for our recent wedding, and it was without a doubt on of the best scheduling decisions we could have made. His ease and professionalism are undeniable, and was exceptionally prepared for all the curve balls we received throughout the night. Our wedding just happened to be crashed by a particularly strong Nor'easter, which caused the power to fail several times inside the tent, and actually ripped stakes out of the ground repeatedly. This did not phase Evan, as his extra equipment and forsight ensured that we never lost music or microphone access. Though it was nearly pitch black, we were able to complete our ceremony, first dance, and speeches without any technical difficulties from the DJ booth. He was even able to accommodate a live musical performance by the best man and my cousin. Unfortunately, the severity of the storm compromised the tent's structural integrity, and everyone was forced to evacuate to the nearby visitor's center at the venue. We were all packed in the two-room building, standing room only, milling about in apprehension. No one knew exactly what was going to happen for the rest of the evening. But sure enough, once we heard Evan's voice from the top of a staircase utter oh so casually, "where were we?", I knew the party was back on. And oh boy was it ever! The joy in the room once the music (which is expertly curated for non-stop dancing I should add) came back was palpable. Nearly every guest stayed the entire night, and the impromptu dance floor never stagnated. I have no doubt that without Evan's cool head and artful adaptability, our wedding would have ended hours before we reluctantly loaded onto the shuttles. We STILL have people remarking about how our wedding was one of the most fun nuptual events they've ever been to, and Evan was a critical component to those fond memories. I will never forget how he saved our special day from disaster, and did so with svelt professionalism.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Grant · Married on 09/16/2018

Fantastic! Evan knows how to keep the party going! The website was very user friendly and helpful for determining music selections for every step of the wedding, even some that we wouldn’t have thought of on our own!

Sent on 09/27/2018

GREAT PRICING!!! had a great bundle cost with photographer and DJ

Sent on 09/04/2015

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2018

We had El Folio at our wedding as our DJ and could not be happier! Evan did an amazing job working with us and listening to our requests. We had everything we could have needed on our wedding day from the ceremony, the speeches, and the dancing. He was well prepared and on top of everything. Everyone was dancing up a storm and he was able to play music that everyone enjoyed. I would highly recommend El Folio for your wedding day DJ services!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Karolyn · Married on 06/08/2018

We were very pleased with Evan and Diana. Their website is so informative and answers so many questions about what they do and who they are. They are so responsive and willing to work with you in any capacity. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Evan Foley absolutely made our wedding. There wasn’t a minute of the entire wedding where the dance floor wasn’t full! I had so many guests come up to me throughout the night saying “your DJ is amazing!!”. Even the event staff were saying how impressed they were that the dance floor was always so jam packed! Evan played the perfect mix of song genres and oldies and current music! Songs that got not only our younger guests, but my aunts, uncles, and grandparents as well out on the dance floor!

El Folio Entertainment makes the process so effortless as well! We put everything we wanted in their online client portal and Evan nailed it! The songs transitions sounded effortless, everything was on time, and it just went so smoothly. Thank you Evan for making our perfect day so much more stress free. We really can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Evan was our DJ for our wedding at the round barn farm on April 28, 2018. He was AWESOME. My husband and I would both highly recommend El Folio Entertainment. Both Diana & Evan have great communication with their couples. They are always ready to answer any questions you have and are both so accommodating. Evan came with his equipment and set everything up beautifully! In fact, I didn’t even have to think about anything, he had it all covered. We also purchased the photobooth service that El Folio offers and it was 100% worth it! The next day Evan sent us a dropbox link with all of the photos from the entire night! These photos were SO fun to look through, and our guests had so much fun using the booth! We would recommend the photobooth to any couple, and it is so affordable! I have no complaints, Evan did a fantastic job mixing all of the music and getting our guests involved! Super fun and down-to-earth guy! We would definitely hire him again for any future events we may host and would 100% recommend El Folio Entertainment services to anyone!

Thanks for being such a special part of our day, Evan! You rock!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Reyna · Married on 04/21/2018

El folio did amazing! My family and friends loved the music selection and he was great about making sure we had everything we wanted for our special moments.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Denise · Married on 11/11/2017

El Folio Entertainment was an amazing company to work with. Both Evan and Diana were accommodating, reliable, and incredibly kind. Their online portal made communication efficient, and was a great tool for keeping song/photo information in a central location. Evan played amazing music and kept the dance floor packed all night long. We also can’t say enough about our beautiful wedding photos that surpassed our highest expectations. We are beyond thrilled and thankful that we went with El Folio Entertainment for both DJ and photography service.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Amy · Married on 10/12/2017

Evan was our DJ for our wedding 10/12/17 at Mountain Top Inn. My husband and I could not be happier with the music selection. SO many of our guests, all generations, have commented on the music saying it was great! Everyone was dancing! I have 2 older brothers who are both married and one of my grandmothers texted me saying “don’t tell your brothers but you definitely had the best DJ”. Loved the mixes towards the end of the night and so did all of our friends. Thank you SO much Evan for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. You are fantastic at what you do. Music was a top priority for us, and it exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Samantha Regenbogen · Married on 10/07/2017

Six stars!!!

We used Evan as our DJ at our October 2018 wedding. We were incredibly impressed with the experience from beginning to end. Evan was affordable, accommodating, communicative, and an excellent DJ at that. He took us seriously when we asked for no gimmicky MC'ing or bright lights/party favors, etc., and even went the extra mile to visit our ceremony site in the weeks before our wedding as a special accommodation, as we were concerned about the microphones in the outdoor ceremony space. Six stars if I could give them!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

These two are beyond amazing. We booked both Evan for DJ and Diana for photography and we could not have been more blown away with everything!! First of all let me say something that others may not notice etc....
    Throughout the night Evan and Diana would get quiet moments to each other and you could see how in love they were. Despite working who knows how many weddings every year it seems to put them in a fantastic romantic mood. It doesn't come off as 'just another wedding' to them. You can tell they both love to be there and use that time to bond together as well.
    As a DJ Evan was fantastic. He did such a phenomenal job throughout the night playing all sorts of different music to keep our guests active on the dance floor. He did a great job directing guests to sign the guestbook etc.. He also kept the timeline of the night moving along smoothly and let guests know when we'd be doing what. His online planner and music timing was spot on! We used him for ceremony music as well and he did a perfect job.
    Diana - wow! One I didn't even realize she was there the whole night. She did such an amazing job moving seamless throughout the evening and capturing all the special moments. She jot different views throughout the ceremony and I don't even remember seeing her. She was like a photo ninja haha. Also we received our photos in just 10 days after the wedding!! And we got married during a peak time as well. I was amazed how quick we received our photos back and the amount of quality photos we received with just the one photographer. She sent us along almost 1300 photos and I loved every one of them.

Sent on 10/11/2017