All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment Reviews

107 Reviews for All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment

107 All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment Reviews
  • Hayley

Hayley Regan · Married on 10/27/2018

Nor'Easter Outdoor Wedding, complete with rampant power outages!

I can’t express enough how pleased I am with the services provided by DJ Evan Foley for our wedding! Our (outdoor) wedding just happened to fall during a severe New England Nor’easter. The tent was blowing up from all sides regardless of how many stakes we put in, and rain was getting everywhere. Evan had already been there when I arrived 4 hours early, setting up and soaking wet. He never once complained, and was so reassuring when I was clearly devastated over the situation. Evan just continued to set up what he needed to, running back and forth in the rain to bring equipment in. He was so professional about the whole situation, which put my nerves at ease a bit. Evan had everything set up in a timely manner, and had all our song requests ready to go. The power had been going in and out all evening due to the storm, but because he was incredibly prepared, Evan had backup, battery-operated systems so the music never stopped (even if the lights were out!). Eventually, once dinner began, the storm had become so terrible that all of our guests had to evacuate into a small classroom in the visitor’s center. I was certain that this was the end of our wedding. That is, until Evan got up on the staircase with his battery-operated equipment and said “Where were we?” into the microphone. He didn’t miss a beat, the guests were dancing, and the party went on! Most of our guests stayed right through til the end, and I cannot count how many times my husband and I were told, “This is the most fun wedding we’ve been to,” “Your DJ is amazing, he kept the party going,” etc. It’s so true that it would have been done after dinner if not for Evan being prepared and saving the night. We are so grateful for his preparedness, perseverance, professional and positive attitude, and of course the amazing music that kept guests dancing right up until the end. We highly recommend DJ Evan Foley if you want a wedding will rave about!

Grant · Married on 09/16/2018

Fantastic! Evan knows how to keep the party going! The website was very user friendly and helpful for determining music selections for every step of the wedding, even some that we wouldn’t have thought of on our own!

• User5301372 · Recently married

GREAT PRICING!!! had a great bundle cost with photographer and DJ

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2018

We had El Folio at our wedding as our DJ and could not be happier! Evan did an amazing job working with us and listening to our requests. We had everything we could have needed on our wedding day from the ceremony, the speeches, and the dancing. He was well prepared and on top of everything. Everyone was dancing up a storm and he was able to play music that everyone enjoyed. I would highly recommend El Folio for your wedding day DJ services!

Karolyn · Married on 06/08/2018

We were very pleased with Evan and Diana. Their website is so informative and answers so many questions about what they do and who they are. They are so responsive and willing to work with you in any capacity. They did an amazing job!

Heidi · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Evan Foley absolutely made our wedding. There wasn’t a minute of the entire wedding where the dance floor wasn’t full! I had so many guests come up to me throughout the night saying “your DJ is amazing!!”. Even the event staff were saying how impressed they were that the dance floor was always so jam packed! Evan played the perfect mix of song genres and oldies and current music! Songs that got not only our younger guests, but my aunts, uncles, and grandparents as well out on the dance floor!

El Folio Entertainment makes the process so effortless as well! We put everything we wanted in their online client portal and Evan nailed it! The songs transitions sounded effortless, everything was on time, and it just went so smoothly. Thank you Evan for making our perfect day so much more stress free. We really can’t thank you enough!!

All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 1
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 2
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 3
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Evan was our DJ for our wedding at the round barn farm on April 28, 2018. He was AWESOME. My husband and I would both highly recommend El Folio Entertainment. Both Diana & Evan have great communication with their couples. They are always ready to answer any questions you have and are both so accommodating. Evan came with his equipment and set everything up beautifully! In fact, I didn’t even have to think about anything, he had it all covered. We also purchased the photobooth service that El Folio offers and it was 100% worth it! The next day Evan sent us a dropbox link with all of the photos from the entire night! These photos were SO fun to look through, and our guests had so much fun using the booth! We would recommend the photobooth to any couple, and it is so affordable! I have no complaints, Evan did a fantastic job mixing all of the music and getting our guests involved! Super fun and down-to-earth guy! We would definitely hire him again for any future events we may host and would 100% recommend El Folio Entertainment services to anyone!

Thanks for being such a special part of our day, Evan! You rock!

All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 4
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 5
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 6
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 7

Reyna · Married on 04/21/2018

El folio did amazing! My family and friends loved the music selection and he was great about making sure we had everything we wanted for our special moments.

Denise · Married on 11/11/2017

El Folio Entertainment was an amazing company to work with. Both Evan and Diana were accommodating, reliable, and incredibly kind. Their online portal made communication efficient, and was a great tool for keeping song/photo information in a central location. Evan played amazing music and kept the dance floor packed all night long. We also can’t say enough about our beautiful wedding photos that surpassed our highest expectations. We are beyond thrilled and thankful that we went with El Folio Entertainment for both DJ and photography service.

All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 8
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 9
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 10
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 11
    All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment 12

Amy · Married on 10/12/2017

Evan was our DJ for our wedding 10/12/17 at Mountain Top Inn. My husband and I could not be happier with the music selection. SO many of our guests, all generations, have commented on the music saying it was great! Everyone was dancing! I have 2 older brothers who are both married and one of my grandmothers texted me saying “don’t tell your brothers but you definitely had the best DJ”. Loved the mixes towards the end of the night and so did all of our friends. Thank you SO much Evan for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. You are fantastic at what you do. Music was a top priority for us, and it exceeded our expectations!

Samantha Regenbogen · Married on 10/07/2017

Six stars!!!

We used Evan as our DJ at our October 2018 wedding. We were incredibly impressed with the experience from beginning to end. Evan was affordable, accommodating, communicative, and an excellent DJ at that. He took us seriously when we asked for no gimmicky MC'ing or bright lights/party favors, etc., and even went the extra mile to visit our ceremony site in the weeks before our wedding as a special accommodation, as we were concerned about the microphones in the outdoor ceremony space. Six stars if I could give them!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

These two are beyond amazing. We booked both Evan for DJ and Diana for photography and we could not have been more blown away with everything!! First of all let me say something that others may not notice etc....
    Throughout the night Evan and Diana would get quiet moments to each other and you could see how in love they were. Despite working who knows how many weddings every year it seems to put them in a fantastic romantic mood. It doesn't come off as 'just another wedding' to them. You can tell they both love to be there and use that time to bond together as well.
    As a DJ Evan was fantastic. He did such a phenomenal job throughout the night playing all sorts of different music to keep our guests active on the dance floor. He did a great job directing guests to sign the guestbook etc.. He also kept the timeline of the night moving along smoothly and let guests know when we'd be doing what. His online planner and music timing was spot on! We used him for ceremony music as well and he did a perfect job.
    Diana - wow! One I didn't even realize she was there the whole night. She did such an amazing job moving seamless throughout the evening and capturing all the special moments. She jot different views throughout the ceremony and I don't even remember seeing her. She was like a photo ninja haha. Also we received our photos in just 10 days after the wedding!! And we got married during a peak time as well. I was amazed how quick we received our photos back and the amount of quality photos we received with just the one photographer. She sent us along almost 1300 photos and I loved every one of them.

Gretchen · Married on 09/30/2017

Diana was an amazing photographer. She responded to us quickly (every time) and was very professional. She was fun to work with and helped me relax (as someone who's never been in front of a camera so much). She was very patient with us, and all of our group shot requests. She promised our photos back in 2-3 weeks and we got them in just under 2!! They were incredible pictures. On top of all of this, we couldn't have imagined a better value.

Rebecca · Married on 09/07/2017

We used Evan Foley as our DJ for our wedding and could not have been happier. I hadn't met him prior to our reception, but that did not matter. He has a lovely online guide for picking music selections ahead of time and planning out your wedding receptions events. Being the overwhelmed bride I was, I didn't get to fill it out until basically the morning of the wedding- but despite that he played everything we asked for, put it all together last minute, and felt the vibe of the crowd. I made a video message during my father daughter dance song and had sent him the file ahead of time making sure it was ok- he kindly asked me to bring my laptop to the wedding to play it. Well long story short I brought it to the venue but never got it to him and never did a trial run of the video. When he came to me to ask for the laptop at the reception- I'm pretty sure I had panic all over my face realizing I forgot it. This is something I had planned and wanted to happen so badly- I have no idea how he made it work, but he did and I was so thankful for his in the moment ingenuity! He was able to change all the up lighting on the spot, when I realized I picked the wrong color- and overall was dedicated to us and all of our guests having a great night! We also added the photo booth last minute, and that turned out great- I would recommend buying some extra props though as his selection wasn't great or wedding specific. We would hire him again!

Marcia · Married on 08/18/2017

DJ Evan and photographer Diana did our August wedding and I could not be happier with the results. They were extremely professional, ready to answer all questions, even added a slide show for us. The photo booth was a great hit and Diana's photo were done in a very timely fashion. Such excellent photos too. She got photos of everyone. Evan made excellent song choices for us. Highly recommend both!

sam · Married on 08/12/2017

Evan was fantastic! We hired him as a DJ for our August 2017 wedding and couldn't be happier with the experience. Evan was communicative before the event, answering any questions we had, was spot on with his timing during the event (I'm glad he knew what he was doing, because I wasn't quite sure how things should go!), and he paid close attention to both our play and our do not play list. We and our guests danced all night long and he even made the perfect song choices for our impromptu sparkler dance party and fireworks :) Absolutely satisfied and would recommend!

Nicholas Richard · Married on 07/15/2017

Incredibly memorable

Evan and Diana Foley are surely professionals in their field. El Folio Entertainment can make an already amazing event even better with their exceptional service. Highly recommend this awesome duo for anyone looking to have a truly spectacular wedding experience. You both are awesome!

Staci · Married on 07/08/2017

We cannot thank you enough for the amazing job you both did at our wedding. Diana - The photos look great! Thank you so much for taking all of our requests. I can't believe how quickly you had them up and ready to view! Evan - The entire evening went so smooth. You were on top of the timeline all night and made every transition incredibly seamless from ceremony to the last song. You even had my parents dancing which is unheard of! Thank you so much for the spectacular song choices, enthusiasm and attention to detail during the entire day! We are both so happy with our choice to go with El Folio. We will be highly recommending you to everyone, as well as your photo booth! Our guests had a blast with that. Thank you both again for everything!

Shawna · Married on 05/28/2017

Evan & Diana were our DJ & Photographer for our wedding on May 28th, 2017. They were simply amazing! We weren't really sure what to expect, as everything was planned and coordinated online. I felt at ease also knowing they had done fabulous work at one of our closest friends weddings in the past. Everything worked out perfectly and everything was thought of from start to finish; they were a huge help in solving decisions we had not even thought of. Music was great and the pictures came out perfect! The Photobooth option was also huge hit! El Folio also offers ceremony videography which is a nice memory to have to look back on. Highly recommend and affordable! Thank you both for everything!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

When I first stumbled upon El Folio Entertainment, I thought that the price was too good to be true. I first booked DJ Evan for one of my middle school dances at the school where I teach, and I couldn’t get home soon enough to secure his services for my wedding. El Folio Entertainment offers an extremely affordable option for music and photography. Evan and Diana are some of the kindest, hardest working people with whom I have had the honor of working.

DJ Evan worked with my venue coordinator to create a perfect ceremony and reception. He kept everything flowing, guided us through the schedule, and kept people dancing! He worked with our special requests and even bought a Zumba song in the middle of the reception so that we could dance to it. Leading up to the wedding, he was easy to get ahold of when I needed him, but the online event planner is so easy to use that we didn’t need to talk much.

Diana was easy-going, flexible, and unobtrusive throughout the entire afternoon and evening of my wedding. She was fast and efficient for my husband who hates having his photo taken, and she was more than understanding when he asked for a break. When I got the photos, I was blown away with their beauty. I also used their photobooth which people enjoyed thoroughly!

If you’re considering using Evan and Diana for your wedding, stop considering and book them immediately!

Ricki · Married on 05/15/2017

After much research, my (now husband) and I found Evan and sent him an email. He was always quick to respond, usually immediately. He was one of the few DJs who was willing to play a list of songs I wanted to play. He was on time and ready to go. It was SUPER impressive when I sent him a timeline of the wedding --- then on the day he would say "okay, its about time for the bouquet toss, let me find the photographer, you'll want pictures of this..." It was such a great help. He was always on top of everything, even things not in his job description. Also, before introductions, he prepped our family and wedding court when to go and the order right before walking in. VERY great guy to work with. Our wedding was a hit! Our guests were dancing the whole night.

Marian · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Evan and Diana Foley are the best. They deliver top notch service at an incredible price. The music and lighting were perfect, and Diana's photos will be treasured for years. This professional couple arrived when agreed and were completely prepared with every detail. Diana was unobtrusive while taking pictures and Evan kept the few dancers we had on the floor all day. You will not find a better value in Vermont for any event. 1000% satisfied.

Tina · Married on 01/14/2017

This is a great service, and I would highly recommend the Foleys to anyone. The online tool made it extremely easy to plan from afar (we were planning our Vermont wedding from San Diego) and also reminded us to think about details that we never would have thought of on our own. We originally booked this service because the price was unbeatable and saved us a couple thousand dollars compared to other DJs and Photographers, but the service we received was worth just as much as any of the others. Compliments came in all night and after the wedding about how great the DJ was. The photographer took any photo we wanted (including some out on the deck in the cold January weather!) The photobooth was also a HUGE hit. We had kids at our wedding, and this helped to easily keep them entertained. Adults also loved it, and the props/costumes made it a blast!

Devin · Married on 11/05/2016

Evan and Diana did an amazing job. Both were a blast to work with and would recommend them to anyone! Thanks again guys!