29 Reviews for All In The Details Floral Design

Consultations (5)
Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

I was so impressed with Kira in the first meeting. She was very detailed and made it clear she would work within my budget. Her estimate was exactly what I expected to pay. Other vendors were $400 over and said my budget was unrealistic.

Thanks All in the Details!!!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kira was amazing. We didn’t know where to start and which flowers would be best. All we had where the wedding colors. With Kira’s help, we were able to create wonders. Our wedding day decoration was marvelous and my bridal bouquet was perfect. I will definitely recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Claudine, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kira was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had no real idea what I wanted to do with flowers and she really helped me visualize what could be done. Her work is simply spectacular! We had numerous comments on how beautiful the flowers were and I personally was blown away by how beautiful they were. Definitely work with her if you have the opportunity. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kira was wonderful to work with and the flowers were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Would definitely recommend All in the Details for any floral needs!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough positive things about Kira. She booked an informational session with us and came to our house. She had books for us to view, took tons of notes, and got back to us with a quote within 2 weeks. She updated as I made small changes. Her prices were reasonable and flowers beautiful. If she had questions she would email, delivered and set up all of the flowers for our wedding. I loved her attention to detail and ability to take what I described - I'm not a really picky flower person. Everything looked beautiful and I had a great time working with her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/1/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kira was awesome! Loved her!

Profile Picture Kira, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved working with Kira and the final result of our flowers. She blew my expectations out of the water! My hairstylist and makeup artists, who help with weddings often, were amazed with the flowers, saying they'd never seen such beautiful bouquets. Right away they wanted Kira's card. Our table decorations looked especially beautiful with the flower arrangements. One of my favorite arrangements were the sunken flowers with floating candles. I will recommend Kira and All In The Details Floral Design to everyone.

Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Bride's bouquet
Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Bridesmaid bouquet
Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kira was wonderful. The flowers she created for me were better than I had imagined. She took my ideas and requests and crafted pieces that were unique and beautiful. The flowers matched me and my style and suited my wedding perfectly. They look absolutely gorgeous in the pictures, and I will remember them for the rest of my life. She also has super reasonable prices. I was beyond elated with my wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved the various flower arrangements I got for my wedding, it was a much richer composition of varying flowers than I expected in the best possible way! Kira Barker was a pleasure to work with, and knows what shes talking about. I needed blue flowers and her dyed baby's breath and roses were the perfect match to go with my dark red and dark blue wedding colors with gold and silver accents. She worked with me and my family to come up with beautiful arrangements that stayed in my budget. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to other couples for flower arrangements and other details for their wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kira was Great!!! My floral arrangements was exactly what I asked for!!!

Profile Picture Keyanna, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All In The Details Floral Design provided excellent quality of service. I had to postpone my date, however given the quick turnaround, the vendor was more than accommodating and exceeded our expectations.

Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Head Table
Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Reception Table 1
Trio of cylinders with Flower Balls
Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Reception Table 2
Mazanita Tree with wring of flowers
Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Reception Table 3
Tall Cylinder Vase with Flower ball
Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Wedding Cake
Photos
Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Bridesmaid's Bouquet
Photo for All In The Details Floral Design Review - Bridesmaid's Bouquet
Profile Picture Dominique, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kira did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kira was absolutely amazing to work with! Our wedding was rose themed so I knew I needed a florist with great work but who would also be of good value. Man did Kira deliver!!! Her bouquets were beautiful and she nailed my Candlelabra/rose vision. Beyond that she was so kind and professional and put my stress at ease. Two very happy thumbs up!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Using Kira for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process! To be honest, the flowers were the lowest on my husband and my list for our wedding, mostly because we didn’t know much about them! As soon as we met with Kira, I immediately told my husband that I was more excited about the flowers than anything else! Kira took our ideas, our budget, and our vision and RAN with it! She created the most beautiful pieces that any of us had seen and she did it well within the budget we gave her- I don’t even know how!!

On the day of our wedding, Kira showed up even earlier than we did! She came early to make sure I got my bouquet for my first look pictures and to set up our ceremony space, and she even stuck around to help take some pictures. Every flower piece that Kira made was beyond what we imagined and every guest marveled at how beautifully Autumn it all was.

Don’t hesitate to book Kira for any of your events- she is not only a wonderfully talented professional but also the sweetest and most flexible person! Thank you so much, Kira!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was great working with Kira! She had plenty of visual examples we used to fine tune the arrangements we wanted. We loved our flowers and they turned out great. She responded quickly to our emails and was detailed oriented. Also, she works with every budget so was able to explain how far our money could go with floral arrangements.
Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Gosia, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kira from All In The Details was amazing! She was professional from beginning to end for our Sept 16th wedding! When I first met her, it was at a bridal show, and she was willing to meet in Northern VA to discuss the details. During that time, she ensured to get all of the details from me, from what we wanted, the colors, the types of flowers, how many, etc. If we didn't know what a flower looked like, or the name, she brought it up to show us. And she showed us other styles. She sent several quotes during the planning process to work with our budget. In the end....everything came out beautifully!!! Kira was timely, and worked around some issues (there was I think a wasp's nest on the railing and helped to get it down!). I would definitely recommend her to any new bride wanting spectacular floral arrangements! Thank you again Kira!!

Profile Picture Masumi, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kiara was amazing and easy to work with. We did not really know what we wanted from flowers and during our consult she was kind, understanding, and had a ton of ideas. We went from asking her for a TON of flowers to rethinking everything and asking her to cut back a huge amount. She was so nice and patient with us. She was super responsive and got quotes to us really quickly. She did not show any frustration at all when we asked her to re-do the quote several times. Kiara met us close to our apartment after work, I know she had to travel to us in rush hour so it was really nice of her to be so accommodating. She was so helpful too and had tons of ideas that I would have never thought to ask for. I really wanted turquoise so she offered to dye white carnations and roses for us for free! She had everything to us perfectly on the day of and talked to us about making sure we did not spread the dye and gave us some pointers on holding the flowers!

The actual flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL! Everything was perfect and I was in love with them. We preserved them afterwards and can remember her amazing work for years to come! Book her immediately! You will be so happy she is talented and so professional!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Kira created a beautiful flower scheme for our wedding based exactly on our requests! The flowers matched the overall color scheme very well, and she helped us find ways to reduce costs while still making everything look gorgeous. Thanks so much, Kira!

Profile Picture Mariko, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Consultations

Kira from all in the details floral design did our floral arraignments for our wedding reception on May 20, 2017. We met with Kira for an initial consultation and she helped my parents and I decide what we wanted for our centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Kira was very helpful with lots of ideas. She brought photos to share with us and gave us tons of recommendations. She got back to us quickly with an estimate and her prices were very reasonable. On the day of the wedding, Kira arrived with all the flowers and helped set them up. All of her arrangements were beautiful, and we received many compliments about the flowers. The bridesmaids and bridal bouquets were also very beautiful!! We would recommend All in the Details Floral Design without hesitation!

Profile Picture julia, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kira was so easy to work with. She decorated the venue beautifully. The centerpiece were wine glasses, candle and rose petals which were also guest give aways. Simple and Elegant! The roses were amazing and very fragrant. Thank you Kira!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughters wedding flowers were beautiful! The owner is super nice and flexible. So glad we made this choice for our flowers.

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flower arrangements, my bouquet - everything, just blew me away. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined they could be. I met Kira at a bridal show, where we booked a private consultation in my home. Kira came out, took notes, and helped me to crystallize my vision into something that could be executed, and execute is what she did. My flowers were just breathtaking. I recommend Kira wholeheartedly, and without reservation.

Kira - THANK YOU for having created that extra touch of magic and romance that made my day so very special.

Profile Picture Vicky, 7/14/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Working with Kira was such a pleasure! Her work was so beautiful the day of our ceremony! Our vision to match our "colors" was executed exactly as she described it would be. She came to our home to discuss our vision in person, and took good notes to make sure everything matched. The pricing was extremely reasonable, and we like that there was no such thing as "too little" for our small wedding. A few weeks before the wedding she reached out to confirm the final details. We had some last minute changes due to a lesser guest count and weather, and she was very flexible in rearranging our arrangements. You are in good hands with Kira!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kira was great to work with from day one. Her prices are reasonable and her work is absolutely beautiful. I gave her direction with my budget, what colors and styles I like and the rest I left to her. She is the artist and knows her craft. I was so pleased with how everything turned out. The flowers were absolutely perfect. She is very nice and easy to work with, even all the groomsmen said "who was that nice lady that put our boutonnière on?" Men...they have no idea! I wish I still had my bouquet, it was so elegant!!

Profile Picture D, 4/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

All in the Details was my favorite vendor I worked with for my wedding. Kira and I were on the same page the entire time. I met Kira at the Wedding Experience bridal show and I found her to be so trustworthy and competent in person, and immediately wanted to work with her. I knew she could be creative and help me with the decorative ability I do not personally possess. She even elicited creative ideas about flowers and decorations from my husband at the first consultation, much to the amusement of bystanders in the Panera where we met!

The day of my wedding proved that Kira was not only talented but an incredibly hard worker. She brought her husband to help decorate my chuppah and worked for hours putting the event together. She put in an enormous amount of effort and I am so grateful because it resulted in a beautiful setting for my wedding ceremony and reception. You want someone like Kira around the day of your wedding for anything that can go wrong. Not only because of her talent, but because of her resourcefulness.

Another thing I really appreciated about Kira was her professionalism. The week of my wedding, there was a frost that killed some of the flowers I was to have in my bouquet. Kira called to tell me immediately and helped me address the issue with alternatives and helpful suggestions. Everything worked out just fine, much to do with her ability to stay on top of things.

One final note, when I saw my bouquet, I literally shouted "WOW" with delight! Every bride should feel that way at her wedding, and I owe that moment to Kira. Thank you Kira!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements