140 Reviews for All In One Weddings of Maine

Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)

Connie did an excellent job as our officiant and I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone. She was impeccably prepared for the occasion (good level of communication in the weeks leading up to our flight to Maine re: what our ceremony should contain, the documents we would need to have ready to obtain our marriage license, etc.) and from the rehearsal dinner on made us feel completely at ease. She was also quick on her feet during the ceremony itself- we had a small issue with our unity ceremony (our box of love letters wouldn't lock during the actual wedding) and her quick wit and comfort working the crowd prevented any awkwardness at all- such an invaluable skill for an MC to have. In all of our pictures, you could tell that she was happy and excited to be there, and we were actually asked by some of our guests during the reception how we knew her because they couldn't believe that she was not one of our actual friends. She was a pleasure to work with and will take amazing care of you.

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Janet was very flexible and willing to schedule a pre-wedding meeting. She is easy to work with regarding choosing the most suitable vows and length of ceremony that worked best for us. Janet has a friendly demeanor while being professional at the same time. We would highly recommend Janet to anyone.

Profile Picture Ginger, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John was the perfect officiant. He met with us in person months before the wedding to discuss the components of the ceremony and gave us some insights on what to expect on the big day. He was extremely well organized, responsive to emails, and professional. He was super flexible on the day of the wedding when mother nature decided to drop some rain and we had to move the venue under cover literally minutes before the scheduled start time. He pulled everything off without a hitch. We strongly recommend John and All in One Weddings for your big day!

Profile Picture Ryen, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had a great experience with All in One Weddings! I'm from NYC and my fiancé and I decided to elope to Portland, ME - never having been. It really was all the positive reviews that made me choose to reach out to them and now I'm happy to contribute by writing one of my own. They were super responsive and professional. I loved that they had an a la carte option that made it convenient and easy to pick and choose exactly what we needed and wanted for our ceremony. I found them to be responsive, communicative and helpful. And I was more than thrilled when we choose Janet Davis to be our officiant. She had us feeling comfortable and at ease from the moment we connected and when we finally met, it felt like we had known her. She did an absolutely wonderful job as our officiant. She even took the time to print our vows on card stock and turn them into a framable keepsake. Our photographer, Tammy Pooler of SnapCat, was terrific as well. She was open to doing whatever we wanted and had our photos to us in under 24 hours! You'd think it would be weird to elope and have strangers as a part of your special day, but it didn't feel like that at all. It felt like an intimate gathering with people who truly cared about us and were genuinely happy and honored to be a part of our wedding day. I highly recommend All in One Weddings, Janet and Tammy!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I would like to say thank you for a wonderful service and with all the help I will definitely be recommending All-In-One Wedding to any upcoming married couples that I get to know thank you again esp. Since it was a quick short notice it was all perfect

Profile Picture Angela, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

John Portela came during a blizzard and preformed a excellent ceremony. All in one wedding is a very professional organization and very helpful in planning your event,

Profile Picture Neal, 3/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie was great! I was able to text her, which is great for a busy schedule! And she was available on short notice, which just made marrying my best friend much easier.
The two of us are oddballs, but Connie rolled with everything we had, funky cat sweater and all(:

Profile Picture Haley, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

All in One weddings provides an excellent service. They literally can help.yiu with every detail, from venue, to flowers, cake, and champagne! When you choose them you'll receive a list of services they offer and you will be blown away. Let them make your planning as easy as possible. My husband and I had a very small, intimate ceremony with just our family. Connie from All in One weddings made it so special for us and was very helpful in helping us write our vows. We communicated exclusively via email for two months prior to the ceremony and via text on our big day. If I had to do it again, I would choose all in one weddings.

Profile Picture Jessamy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have had better service with All In One Weddings! We only used the officiant service, and Jana was amazing!!!! We live out of state, so were unable to meet until the rehearsal. But everything was exactly as we wanted it and the service was beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would like to start this review by stating that our officiant Jill Roberts was originally not our officiant. She stepped forward after our original notary had to bow out. However, immediately after speaking with Jill via email we were thrilled with her professionalism and her timely response. She put personal touches in our ceremony and helped us decide the perfect wording for our big day. The morning of our rehearsal we requested an "unplugged ceremony" and her opening remarks were better than we could have asked for. Jill, thank you for stepping in and going above and beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I decided to get married, one of the first people we notified was Connie at All In One Weddings. Connie has been a friend of ours for several years now, so we know her personality, her dependability, her sense of calm and her wonderful sense of humor. We did a lot of the tasks ourselves, as it was not a conventional wedding, but we also turned to Connie with a ton of questions and concerns that she was able to help us with without any hesitation. Connie is the perfect person to help with any aspect of wedding planning, and she, and her company, All In One Weddings, will be the only ones we recommend to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

We used All in One Weddings for our wedding in Portland, ME and had a great experience. We eloped and planned our wedding in about 2 months. The people at All in One made it so easy and stress free. We got our officiant, flowers, and hair dresser through them. John Portela was our officiant and he did an amazing job. Our ceremony was perfect and tailored to us. It felt really personalized and I would highly recommend him. Justine was my hair stylist and she was also great. I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Leigha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had little time to plan and was up against a time line. We were happy and satisfied with the quick response and the return calls when we had questions.

Profile Picture Jonalyn, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

All in One Weddings was a delight to work with from start to finish. Everyone I spoke with throughout my planning process was warm, informative, and quick to respond.
Jill Roberts was our officiant, and she was incredibly kind, vivacious, and a beautiful speaker. We could not be more pleased with our ceremony. She was the perfect person to officiate our wedding, and we are so lucky to have found her. Even without a rehearsal, she went above and beyond to see that everything ran seamlessly, and everyone in attendance enjoyed not only her ceremony, but her warm, friendly personality.
Her guidance in creating the perfect ceremony was invaluable, and we enjoyed working with her. She also was extremely helpful in the process of filing our marriage license.
I can’t sing her praises enough, and we are so grateful to Jill Roberts, and everyone at All in One Weddings for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

All In One Weddings of Maine and our Officiant, Janet Davis, were very helpful and professional. They helped us customize our ceremony so that it was personal and meaningful. Additionally, they provided our wedding cake. It was quite good, and made it easy to take cake to the face. I'd recommend this service to any bride that wants the assurance of quality and ease of doing business.

Profile Picture April, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Officiant

Out of all of the vendors and people we worked with, John was by far the most professional. My wife and I met John for coffee in Brunswick, Maine a year before our wedding. John did a great job of walking us through how ceremonies go but at the same time reiterated the fact that this was our wedding and he would be here to guide us but ultimately he urged us to have the ceremony we wanted. John provided us with samples of ceremonies to help us make ours unique to our personalities. John took the time to reach out to us several times before our wedding, even going as far to call us days before a state government shut down to make sure we obtained our wedding license. We loved working with John and would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with All In One Wedding was awesome. They had give list of available Officiants and then you can see whom you would like to meet with. My wife and I choose to meet with John Portela. Form our first meeting to our wedding day, he help guide us with getting the fine details completed with the wedding and made sure that the wedding is how we want the wedding to go and not how what others want. He made it possible that we were more excited for the wedding than nervous. John would be an excellent choice to officiate anyone's wedding. It was a blessing to have John there with us.

Profile Picture John, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

All in One Weddings was amazing to work with! Lisa Smith promptly answered all of my questions (and I had a lot!). The ceremony flowed beautifully and Lisa was very helpful with informing my wedding party on where to be a when. We would definitely recommend Lisa for officiating your wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Connie was fabulous! I felt like I had known her for a long time. Thank you for making our wedding easy to plan and vet special!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Officiant Lisa Smith was excellent. She was extremely easy to work with and her suggestions for our ceremony were perfect. While delivery our ceremony, Lisa added emotion to the reading and laughter. We were extremely happy with working with Lisa to make our ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Kelley, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We wanted to elope to Maine from Wisconsin without really knowing anyone which made it somewhat challenging to find an officiant from afar who was willing to hike with us and our photographers. Connie from All in One was so nice and helpful, helping us track down an officiant willing to hike to Chimney Pond at Baxter State Park. Pastor Ben was fantastic and we are so grateful to Connie for her help connecting us!

Profile Picture Tera, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with John Portela, my wife and I couldn't be happier with our decision. John met with us a year before the wedding and we reviewed everything together. He was so easy to work with and catered to our every need. The prep was detailed and not overwhelming at all. John gave us everything we needed and did most of the leg work. When worrying about everything is the issue, John made it easy for us by giving us confidence that the ceremony and officiant part was something we didn't have to worry about. On the day of the even, John showed up early and was very helpful in keeping everyone in line.

We are so very happy to work with John. He was efficient, detailed, reliable, and friendly to work with. I recommend him to anyone else.

Thanks!

Profile Picture JOSEPH, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend All In One Weddings and couldn't have been happier with our officiant, Malen Hsu. Lisa and Connie at All In One were very helpful, affordable, and got us in touch with Malen, who was there for every email and phone call with a quick response time. We eloped, having only Malen and our two photographers at our wedding. Malen was so helpful with her knowledge of the area and understanding what we wanted from our wedding and uniting us with her loving, beautiful words for our ceremony. We were delighted that our perfect day was made even more so by having such a thoughtful and caring officiant and she made our wedding day even more special.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Connie Jo Mills of All In One Weddings, she took care of every detail and I didn't have to worry! We are from New York and we didn't know anyone in Maine who could marry us or help us with the wedding; everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/11/17, 1 Review