All in Good Taste Productions Reviews

59 | Pittsburgh, PA

59 Reviews for All in Good Taste Productions

James · Married on 06/22/2013

The service was spectacular and the food was everything I expected and more!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2012

Bob Sendall and his team at All In Good Taste Productions were truly amazing to work with. Every single detail of our wedding was perfect. The flowers were beyond my expectations and the lighting at the reception made an already beautiful venue even more spectacular. AIGTP helped us coordinate every thing from the band to the transportation. There was not one single thing I worried about on my wedding day but making it down the aisle without crying!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2012

Easy to work with, maintained professional relationship yet family comfort. They were considerate of the wedding budget and brought many ideas to make the wedding unique, intimate and personal. They listened to the bride as well as the groom.

Meredith · Married on 05/05/2012

I wouldn't think twice about hiring Bob and his amazing team again. From our engagment party, to our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, wedding reception and farewell brunch, no detail was overlooked. Everything was beyond perfect.

Charlotte · Married on 11/12/2011

Bob Sendall and his crew at All in Good Taste did an excellent job planning our wedding. We didn't have to worry about anything leading up to the wedding or during the wedding because of Bob and his highly organized, creative and professional team. Bob and All in Good Taste Productions truly made our wedding day a stress-free, enjoyable experience for everyone involved! He's the best!

Cathy · event on: 04/18/2013

Bob Sendall and his team are fantastic to work with, and the final product is breathtaking! His team is extremely talented, professional and competent. And Bob sees to every detail with an eye that misses nothing! I will be working with Bob again in the fall, with a dinner party in my home. I'm sure that it will be exceptional in every way!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Judy · event on: 04/10/2013

We have worked with Terri, Cindy, Nick (Kim, Matt, Colleen, Ben etc.) for many years and they have never left us down. Nick is always, always coming up with new and inventive ideas to tie our events into themes. Food is consistently delicious. Terri has been a angel in so many instances - we depend on her at the helm - - never worrying - - she is a step ahead of our needs at all times. Not only that Terri is knowledgeable (I trust her recommendations and judgement) and so calm under pressure ! We love All in Good Taste Productions and wish we had more events that we could work with your team ! I have recommended AiGT several times. Thank you !

Sent on 05/01/2013

Mark · event on: 04/28/2013

All in Good Taste provides fabulous food with excellent service.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Marc · event on: 04/27/2013

We can't say enough about Bob Sendall and his team in orgainizing and executing a highly successful dinner party. His pre party recommendations for the menu and wine selection were extremely helpful as we are very busy in our work life and did not have the time to plan accordingly. His staff was extremely friendly and professional and Mr. Sendall's production of the dinner was a show unto itself. He incorporates the guests into his production much to everyone's delight.

All of the guests just loved the party and the personnell, they can't say enough about the party, the wine, the food - we owe it all to Bob.

Sent on 05/04/2013
  • User3251332 · event on: 04/27/2013

This is a very professional and experienced team of people. The food and service were perfect. AIGTP is actually a one-stop event planning company and can take care of any/all details for any event. They have great relationships with vendors all over Pittsburgh. I will definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • User4035243 · event on: 02/16/2014

I was so pleased that I expanded services to include help with the upcoming wedding. Great people, great ideas, reliable and thorough.

Sent on 04/14/2014

mariann · event on: 07/26/2014

Every aspect of the event- beginning to end. planning to execution was perfect.

Sent on 08/14/2014
  • User4700443 · event on: 12/07/2014

My husband and I have been working with Bob Sendell and his crew for over 15 years. We typically put on an annual holiday sit-down dinner party for over 100 people at our home. Both we and our guests are always awed by the event -- from the sumptuous repast to the staging inside and outside the house...

Sent on 01/15/2015

christine · event on: 12/06/2014

Cindy was really just the best - so easy to work with (I have a crazy schedule) and I like her so much. The staff that evening as wonderful - I can't write enough good things about them. The food was great as well (as usual).

Sent on 01/21/2015
  • User5217361 · event on: 05/30/2015

Every detail is perfectly executed and the servers and chef are well trained and professional.

Carol · event on: 06/23/2015

Our sever, Colleen, and our chef, Ben, could not have been nicer. They were polite and profession and made the event a relaxing (and delicious) time for all. Thank you.

• F

Fred · event on: 05/17/2015

All in Good Taste Productions provided "best in class" service for my party. I selected them based on their reputation and gave the reigns to Bob Sendall to help design the best event possible.... and it was! The food was amazing and service equally as amazing. Several guests commented that this party was far better than any wedding they attended in Pittsburgh. Please utilize All in Good Taste's experience in helping design your event - they are good at seeing your vision for the event and even kicking it up a notch or two!

Kelly · event on: 06/27/2015

Since I am not familiar with caterers in the Pittsburgh area, I relied on Google search to help me find one that would meet the needs for a small birthday party. After reading through several sites, I decided AIGTP would be a good fit based on the menu selections, their website and overall good 'gut' feel based on what I was reading.

The process went very smoothly from start to finish - Erica was extremely helpful (not to mention patient!) and worked with me to create a memorable event. All the staff on our event (Erica, Greg, Kelsey and Ben) were a pleasure to work with - all so helpful and interested in making sure everything was just as we expected. The food was absolutely perfect in every way - from presentation to taste (SO delicious! - thank you Ben!).

I highly recommend working with this caterer - you won't be disappointed!

Barbara · event on: 06/28/2015

imaginative and creative cooking and presentation!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • User5233424 · event on: 06/07/2015

The event ran seamlessly, thanks to AIGTP. The staff was great to work with, and I didn't need to worry about anything on the day. Thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Stevie · event on: 05/20/2015

Food was delicious and beautifully displayed!

Sent on 07/11/2015
  • User5283034 · event on: 07/17/2015

All in Good Taste is the 5-star choice for all major life events and important parties for the last 30 years.

By the way, your event choices do not include a simple "party"

Sent on 07/22/2015

All in Good Taste Productions's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. I will see if I can add a "party" selection.
  • User5544328 · event on: 09/21/2015

I would used All In Good Taste every time that I have special event. L ove the sevice and the food and the people that they provide. They are lovely to have in my home.

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • User5561676 · event on: 10/07/2015

Chef Bob prepares the most delicious and beautiful food. I am always thrilled to be able to use All in Good Taste as my catering service. They are the best.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Lori · Married on 10/12/2017

This was for a Corporate Event and although we made constant changes up to the last minute, AIGTP was very accommodating and gracious! Great to work with and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/06/2017