All Generations Entertainment Reviews

84 Reviews for All Generations Entertainment

All Generations Entertainment 1
All Generations Entertainment 2
  • User3791249 · event on 09/06/2013

very professional and will help every step of the way,i highly recommend

Sent on 01/07/2014

Andrew · Married on 06/01/2013

Very professional and extremely flexible with your plans

Sent on 07/04/2013

Janet · Married on 10/01/2012

Great People i love working with them... I will refer them to anyone..

Sent on 10/19/2012

Stacey · Married on 09/24/2011

I booked All Generations for my 9/24/11 wedding and was completely blown away by the level of professionalism and talent of the crew. Even thought our wedding was during the daylight hours, the DJ Phil had everyone dancing like nobody could see them. The emcee's timing was perfect on everything. And I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding the photo booth option. The quality of the photos was amazing, they photo strips included our names and wedding date, and the photos are hilarious! It was the best money we spent on the wedding. My husband and I received an album that day and all of the images were on Facebook the NEXT MORNING. Talk about a fast turn around time! Friends of mine that are planning their own weddings have been asking for the name of my DJ.

I wanted two slide shows to play during the reception, and as is usually the case as the wedding gets closer, a lot of stuff starts to fall through the cracks. Phil followed up with me for a WEEK because he needed the pictures. When I couldn't get them scanned, he offered to do it. The photos were scanned in exactly the order I wanted them and returned to me the same way. If it hadn't been for Phil following up with me and doing such a good job, I probably wouldn't have gotten the slide show done.

Go with All Generations. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2011

We researched many DJs for our wedding, and All Generations is a great value (especially in New York City). Their online music request form was easy to use, and you could save your work and go back to it later (a lifesaver). We liked working with Phil; he always listened to our requests and understood we were the stars of the night (not the DJ or the MC). He also meet with us twice before our wedding (when we first booked him and then after we had filled out our music form); this was very helpful and ensured we were all on the same page on the big day. We used them for our whole day (ceremony, cocktail hour and reception). We had a different musical theme for each part of the day: classical music for our traditional ceremony; jazz for the cocktail hour; big band for the dinner; and modern hits after dinner. The dance floor was full the whole night. They did a great job of keeping the music at a pleasant level too (I suffer from migraines and am sensitive to loud music). The only snafu was during the Mother/Son dance (the song cut out a little before it was finished). But we were all having such a good time that no one really cared!

Sent on 01/04/2016

alexandria · event on 10/18/2014

very creativity and helpful with the organization's anniversary and would do business with them again in the future.

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • Y

TJ · Married on 10/15/2011

Special thank you to everyone at all generations for everything you guys did for me and my wife at our wedding. From the lights, photobooth, tv's, to your professionalism to pricing everything helped make our day truly the best day of our lives. Thank you once again and i cant wait to book my next party with you guys. love TJ and Desiree

Sent on 11/10/2011

Anna · Married on 06/15/2017

Loved the photo booth n props. Very professional and works within our budget.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Margaret · Married on 03/09/2018

The DJ and photoboth were great. We danced nonstop and had a great energy going all night

Sent on 04/04/2018