All Generations Entertainment Reviews

84 Reviews for All Generations Entertainment

All Generations Entertainment 1
All Generations Entertainment 2

Lisa · event on 05/18/2014

Used them for my daughters communion. Great interaction with the kids. Would recommend!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

All generations provided us with both a photo booth and did our uplighting for our wedding! What an amazing job!! The props were hysterical the guests loved them and the lights looked awesome! It changed the entire room and really set the mood! Both made the wedding!! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Alexander · Married on 05/17/2014

All Generations did a great job with out wedding. From our first conversation it was understood what was expected of them and they excelled the day of. The crew did a great job mixing songs from genres that we loved, thanks again!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • User4167991 · event on 05/17/2014

My sons communion was a great success thanks to the amazing photo booth! Kids and adults had a blast thank you so much.

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • User4126354 · event on 05/03/2014

Phil was a pleasure to work with and our guests totally loved the photo booth. Also Phil provided digital files of the photo booth pics and that was great to send out again after the event!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Margaret · event on 04/12/2014

We had all the details worked out for my daughter's Sweet 16 party, however, none of it would have mattered without a good DJ. John was excellent! He asked us what we wanted and didn't want, he kept us on track (how fast the time goes), and made sure all the pieces of the party fit into place. Very friendly and professional. People commented on what a great time they had. The only DJ company I will be recommending will be All Generations Entertainment.

Sent on 04/28/2014
  • User4067704 · event on 04/06/2014

Very professional, Phil and Louis responded to all our request,Job well done!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Jaqui · Married on 03/22/2014

People are still telling me how great our wedding was. The dance floor was packed all night and the DJs responded immediately to every request we had. A friend thought that I hand selected every single song on the playlist, but the DJs picked everything themselves and did a fantastic job! Could not have asked for a better night!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Annie · event on 03/13/2014

Phil and the team at All Generations Entertainment were great to work with! They were very professional, on time, and provided wonderful entertainment all night long. I would highly recommend All Generations Entertainment for any type of function. They brought great energy to our event, and we look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Larry · Married on 01/04/2014

We could not have asked for a single thing you and your crew were amazing ! Thank you so much for making our day perfect !!!!
    Larry & Victoria DIGiorgio

Sent on 01/09/2014

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Larry & Victoria! You both are awesome and congratulations again, what a party!

Phil & The AG Staff

We had a photo booth for our wedding and it was fantastic! Photo quality was excellent and 2 attendants were helpful too! So many great memories and you get to go home with a copy of all the pics that night! Would def recommend renting photo booth from All Generations. Great price and excellent quality in comparison to other vendors!

Sent on 01/14/2014

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Megan & Ryan for your feedback and congratulations again on your wedding! I think you may have had the most pictures take for a photo booth yet, the line never ended!

christine · event on 12/14/2013

If was a pleasure to have All Generations at our corporate event, they were great! We had them last year and hope to have them again.

Thank you..

Happy New Year!

Sent on 01/07/2014

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christine and we love to be there every year! Happy 2014!

• O

Olivia · event on 11/30/2013

Excellent Service, always very professional and amazing music.

Sent on 01/07/2014

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Olivia! We all love working at your venue, its always a great party and fun time!

Kashif · Married on 11/29/2013

Phil and the All Generations team were highly professional, dedicated and creative. They understood our vision and created an experience that exceeded our expectations. The photo montage brought laughter and tears to our guests and the photo booth was enjoyed by all. Our guests are still talking about the wedding.

We will definitely be using them again in our next event and we highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 12/28/2013

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kashif! The room looked amazing and your entrances were by far some of the best I have ever seen. I'm so happy to hear you both loved it. We can see when it was played that you two generally enjoyed it watching for the first time :) All the best to you both!

Phil & The AG Staff

All generations made our wedding day absolutely beautiful! They had absolutely wonderful music and they made us a beautiful wedding montage for our guests to see and the photo booth made the night absolutely incredible! If you want a smooth, exciting event, you should definitely book them! They're awesome!

Sent on 01/05/2014

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Deana for your kind words! Your wedding was amazing from the room, to the view of the water down to the surprise black light show towards the end! Such a fun wedding to DJ.

Sami · Married on 07/27/2013

All Generations completely made our wedding! They were so professional and so responsive to our requests. They kept the party going and were amazing able to combine my and my husband's tastes with the requests of our guests so that everyone was happy all night long. I highly recommend AG to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. We'd hire them again and again!

Sent on 11/05/2013

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sami! We were excited to take the drive out to Vermont for your special day :) What you did with the setting and the atmosphere of the wedding was amazing! Nothing but happiness to you and Isaac!

Phil & The AG Staff

It is hard to put into words how great Phil and his team at All Generations were during the event and leading up to it. Phil was very responsive when I told him my vision for the event and the type of atmosphere I'd like to have. Phil not only played great music (he is versatile in all types), but he created an experience for us and our guests that our guests still rave about to this day. Phil and his team came with top-of-the-line equipment from the audio equipment, speakers/subwoofers, and the multi-color wireless lights set up all around the room, to the dancefloor lights and the unique light-up DJ booth. Phil was a true DJ in that he actually mixed the music, unlike most wedding DJs out there. They came dressed for the occasion and were professional from start to end.

Before going with All Generations, I talked to many DJs. Trust me when I tell you that All Generations were not only priced well, but they also exhibited a certain passion for their profession -- something that I did not see from other DJs I talked to. They also appeared genuine from the first correspondence, were not pushy, and certainly did not try to hustle you (unfortunately, there are DJ services out there that do try to hustle you).

All in all, I would highly recommend All Generations for all of your entertainment needs.

Sent on 08/03/2013

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rob and what a great party! I felt like I was behind the music at one of the hottest NYC nightclubs with the room, atmosphere, vibe and most importantly the people!

Your request list made me overly excited to DJ your wedding and I am glad I was able to pull out some cool surprises that you took notice and loved!

Phil

Daniel · Married on 05/18/2013

All Generations Entertainment (AGE) provided DJ, MC, Photo Booth, and created the montage for our wedding. Phil, the owner of AGE, was a pleasure to work with. He was easy to reach, reliable, and friendly. Since a great majority of our guests were Spanish speaking, Phil provided us with a bilingual DJ and MC. Throughout the night there was a great variety of music played based on our requests. Phil provided us with a link to insert all of our preferred music weeks before the wedding. The LED booth was a huge hit. Phil was able to provide us with unlimited color photos, black & white photos, video in the booth, and tons of props. He had an attendant with him at the booth and provided us with a scrap book of our high resolution pictures at the end of the night. I highly recommend AGE to anyone who is in need of a professional, reliable, and affordable entertainment company.

Daniel & Mayra Perez

Sent on 06/13/2013

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Danny & Mayra! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special and we are looking to forward to see that final video edit by RTGpro. You were an awesome couple to have worked for!

All The Best,
    Phil

Jeany · event on 02/05/2013

Excellent Service, Very Professional

Sent on 01/06/2014

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jeany, we love working for you and the hotel. All great & fun people to entertain!

Phil H.

Joyce · event on 12/21/2012

All Generations Entertainment provided a photo booth rental for my daughter's Sweet 16. They provided wonderful service with great quality photos. The photo booth was a big hit! Our guests enjoyed all of the props! Having access to all of the photos on Facebook after the event was a nice touch. It provided an opportunity for family and friends to review all of the photos! My daughter's scrapbook of all of the photos along with messages from her guests will provide her with many years of enjoyment! I wholeheartedly recommend All Generations Entertainment!

Sent on 12/27/2012
  • LTrep907

Laurie · Married on 09/07/2012

Phil and his team at All Generations are phenomenal!! My husband knows Phil through a friend so the decision for us was simple. When we met him we instantly clicked and I knew we would be in good hands. Phil was easy to work with throughout the planning process and we loved the online system where we could add all our information for the night plus make our playlists. On the day of, their team was absolutely amazing. The set up was awesome, we had two screens for zap shoots and music videos plus another screen in the middle of the booth. Our MC was perfect and they kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. So many guests have given us compliments on how great they made the party and how great the music selection was. There was never a time where my husband and I asked each other, "what is this song?" which is something that was important to us. All in all, we were so pleased with their service and would not change a thing!!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • jhebner

Jaime-Marie · Married on 05/26/2012

All Generations, hands down, the best Entertainers around. They provided us with non-stop music that kept everyone on their feet. Their set-up was gorgeous. From the fog machine for our entrance to the TVs set up to show Zap photos taken of our guests and the photo booth which was the highlight of our wedding. We also had beautiful up-lighting which provided an elegant glow to the room. Phil and his team provided us with everything we could have wanted and more. I highly recommend All Generations for any party you are planning.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Anthony · Married on 12/02/2011

All Generations Entertainment without a doubt made our wedding an absolute blast. We have guest still talking a month later about how great of a time they had and how outstanding the DJ was. They were non stop energy and had the crowd moving at all times, while having the room look amazing with their ambient lighting. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guest, and we have a lifetime of memories of our special day due in part of the great service they provided

Sent on 01/18/2012

Meridith · Married on 10/30/2011

I booked All Generations after seeing them at my friends wedding. To me that is the best audition and I did not leave the dance floor. Phil was very professional and extremely punctual when answering my emails. It is very important to have trust your vendors for you wedding day and All Generations left me worry free the entire time. The day of they stayed true to their word and were amazing. We had a great time, everyone raved about the music. They really were a vital part of our special day :)

Sent on 01/29/2012

I had the pleasure of working with All Generations on multiple occasions from both a professional and personal standpoint. Phil is the consummate professional who is able to think on his feet and is extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend working with them for any type of event services you may need, whether it is coordinating entertainment with a DJ and Emcee or featuring a photo booth during corporate events. All Generations is able to execute 5 star events with ease. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2015