All Generations Entertainment Reviews

84 Reviews for All Generations Entertainment

All Generations Entertainment 1
All Generations Entertainment 2

Shaquana · event on 01/07/2017

Thank you Phil ! Your staff was amazing .. The photo booth was a great addition to my daughters sweet 16

Sent on 01/20/2017

Amie · Married on 01/07/2017

Philip was awsome! He was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with! I LOVED my album! All of my guests love the selfie mirror as well.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/07/2017

I have nothing but rave things to say about Phil and his crew. First of all, it end up snowing a grand total of 12 inches on our wedding day, but they were there, even before the bride! All of our small little details were remembered and incorporated into our reception. The slideshow Phil made us was magnificent, it might have been the highlight of the night. Additionally, Phil, aka DJ Vex, is so immensely talented! Our wedding was an eclectic mix of all different genres and eras of music. Everything flowed so nicely into each other, THAT is major talent. Our Photo Booth was also a big hit! They kept the party going an extra half hour that the hall alloted due to the extreme weather and the guests (and bride) arriving behind schedule.
    SO accommodating
    SO professional
    SO fun!!!

We can't say enough about All Generations. Thank you all!!!

Samantha & Boris Jacobson

Sent on 01/09/2017

Justine · Married on 12/10/2016

Phil & his team at All Generations Entertainment were amazing! They made sure it was all about my husband and I! They made sure to get every little detail perfect &
    worked with us on every special request we had! The music was everything we could have dreamed of & the photo booth and black light show put it over the top! They also supplied a candid photographer with our package who captured some great shots from our special day! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and our wedding was a month ago! I would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Sent on 01/11/2017

LoriAnn · Married on 10/08/2016

All Generations did an outstanding job at our wedding! Our guests are still complimenting us two weeks later! From the music to the black light show and the photo booth everything was simply perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything better than what was provided! Thank you for helping us celebrate our wedding and making unforgettable memories!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Chris · Married on 10/01/2016

There are not enough good words in the English language to describe our experience with All Generations Entertainment. Phil and his team go so far above and beyond what is expected that we consider him family. Not only does he reinvest in his team and his company (he had the latest and greatest in lighting, video, sound, photo booth), but every one of his teammates treat him and one another like they have been together forever.

Our wedding was incredible in part to All Generations Entertainment. Not only did they do exactly as we asked, but they involved the guests, made it so fun, and there was never a dull moment. It was drizzling with the possibility of rain and Phil and his team made sure the weather didn't interfere with our special day. His communication was perfect, he transported his team and equipment over 200 miles for our event, and he was ready to do whatever it took to make us the happiest couple on Earth.

I cannot recommend All Generations Entertainment enough. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this company.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Sandra · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough about All Generations. They made our wedding an absolute success. From the first sit down meeting, to the day of - everything was perfection. The add-on choices are awesome and we took full advantage. People went CRAZY for our dancing on the clouds moment and are still talking about it nearly 2 months later. We definitely threw the party of the year and that was in huge part to this amazing company. They even provide a photographer to capture all the candid moments throughout the night and on the dance floor. Some came out better than our actual photographer's photos! They have everything you would want in a vendor... honest, attentive to our wants, great attention to detail, great price, and AMAZING execution. You will not be disappointed, AND they traveled to Rhode Island from New York for our wedding. I can't wait for our next party to use them again!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Cathie-Marie · Married on 07/16/2016

To be honest, we don't even know where to begin! Everything about All Generations was perfect from start to finish. Phil and Saqib did an amazing job with the lights and sound for our wedding. The Photo Booth was a hit, and at the end of the night we were given a signature book with all our guests pictures and signatures included in our package. Overall, the value of the services we received was definitely greater than the cost.

Most importantly, All Generations was super easy to deal with. Phil was flexible with us about any changes or modifications to our needs, and never made us feel as if he wasn't looking out for our best interests. He would always respond to my texts or emails as fast as possible, sometimes within minutes. The company uses an online portal where you can enter all the important informations, which made the process of choosing songs for the reception much easier for us. Going into the wedding, our experiences with him made us feel relaxed and confident that the music would go well. During the wedding, All Generations did a great job keeping the evening flowing, and the MC and DJs did a great job of keeping everyone dancing all night long. We highly recommend All Generations to anyone looking for a professional and high-quality DJ company, and would be glad to share our experiences with others on WeddingWire.

Sent on 08/10/2016

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cathie-Marie! You and Phillip were such an awesome couple to work with! Such a great party!

Megan · Married on 06/05/2016

The guys at All Generations are phenomenal. Not only are they incredibly professional but friendly and personal as well. They worked hard to make sure that the entertainment at my wedding was personal and everything I wanted it to be. They were fun, and knew exactly what they were doing. In the chaos and anxiety that is planning a wedding, they made planning the entertainment part so so easy, with an incredibly detailed online questionaire layout and when I wasn't sure about this or that, they were great helping me figure it all out! The party was a huge success and ALL had a fantastic time thanks to them!

Sent on 07/29/2016

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Megan! We had a such a great time working alongside No Standards Band at the wedding and the view was amazing at the Liberty House.

Cesibelle · Married on 03/19/2016

All Generations was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They showed up early, got everything setup. Double checked everything i wanted done, and ensured that my night was as perfect as possible! MOST DEF RECOMMEND TO COUPLES.

Sent on 06/14/2016

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Cesibelle! We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Chike & Glendaly · Married on 09/19/2015

All Generations was fantastic! Our weeding was multi-cultural with a wide array of different music we wanted to play. They totally did there thing deftly weaving in and out of American hip hop & Pop, spanish music and Nigerian popular hits. We had an amazing time with our friends and family. We had a day wedding with a champaign brunch but we definitely partied like it was primetime on a saturday night. I would highly recommend All Generations Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Anthony · Married on 09/13/2015

Very professional, accommodating , and played all requested music. Everyone was on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Rafael · Married on 08/29/2015

Phil and his team at All Generations Entertainment made my wedding amazing. The guests were constantly on the dance floor and everyone had an amazing time. We cannot thank them enough for their amazing talent and professionalism. We will always recommend them to people looking for a DJ! What a great time! Thanks so much too everyone who made our special day even more epic at All Genetrations!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Anthony · Married on 08/21/2015

A+ Wedding Vendor. Phil and Saquib met all our needs for our big day and let us focus on enjoying the night. Our package entailed a DJ, MC, LED photo booth, smartlights, candid cameraman with live stream and two tvs. The setup was perfect, the DJ and MC kept the party involved all night with a perfect blend of music fit to our desire. As w were very busy we trusted them with picking music for some big spots of our wedding and they surpassed expectations. An honest pleasure to work with from start to finish. It was great to receive over 200 pictures the following week from their candid cameraman to hold us over for 3 months until we see the professional prints. Overall great job, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2015

All Generations Entertainment was absolutely fantastic! More than I could have dream of!

From start to finish, All Generations had our guests dancing! Every transition flowed smoothly! Seriously, they were beyond amazing! They were extremely professional, affordable, easy to talk to, and provided the best service!!!

If you want the best reception ever, book them!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Giovanna · Married on 07/25/2015

I got to say I loved they music they played. I told them what kind of music I wanted and I got it. They had my guest dancing all night.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jennifer · event on 06/17/2015

Would absolutely use their service again, they are accommodating to any type of event whether it be for 4 hours or 2 hours and affordable. Thank you so much we will use you again.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kristine · event on 06/14/2015

We were so happy and thrilled once again,that we can't wait and are looking forward to our next event to book you again!!! Thank you both for everything!! Hope you had as much fun as we did!! love ya lot's!! Kristine Boussios

Sent on 07/09/2015

samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

Phil and his team were amazing! we're on top of everything and even came to the rescue and helped us present our montage video with the venues screen since the venue couldn't get it to work. music was amazing and they made everyone have a great time! definitely will be using them again for any other events needed! :)

Sent on 06/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

The DJ, MC, and candid photographer were all amazing. I asked for 80s and 90s music and they played just that. They also were attentive to the crowd to determine when they had to switch it up to keep guests on the dance floor. I couldn't be happier with our choice in DJs

Sent on 05/20/2015

All Generations Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Your crowd was a blast from start to finish. I think we had the soul train going during the first hour of the reception! Congratulations again from the AG crew!

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2015

Phil and his team were phenomenal. I have not one bad thing to say.. From my engagement party to my wedding, communication and professionalism were on point. The set up with screens and lights were awesome and brought so much to the room. I could go on and on with how happy I am and how the whole night turned out! 100% satisfied and if I could do it over I'd absolutely choose All Generations again!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Amy · event on 10/26/2014

We had a great time! The music was exactly what we were looking for - a perfect mix for eating, dancing, and family time! They were on time and very reliable through the booking process. And they had all the music we requested! Thank you for making my son's baptism a great celebration!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Denysse · event on 09/28/2014

They honestly made my night so special. They really know what they're doing & they follow all of your requests. 10/10 would recommend to someone else.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • F

Fallon · Married on 07/07/2014

They did our wedding and it was absolutely great. Followed our list of songs we wanted and did a great job with everything else. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Rina · Married on 07/04/2014

I hired a photobooth from All Generations Entertainment and LOVED the result. Aside from my guests having a blast with the photobooth, taking pictures all night long, the scrap book of all the photos with guests signing and writing messages next to their pictures was amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 07/29/2014