All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Reviews

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 4
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 5
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

It was such a pleasure for us to work with Jac & Liz. We were completely able to customize our wedding ceremony so it fit both of our personalities and meeting with Jac & liz was more like meeting with old friends. The importance of your comfort and wants from them as officiants is obvious with the way that they interact with you as a couple. When you meet with them, you really feel them trying to grasp who you are as individuals as well as a couple. In all honesty, the ceremony was beautifully written and absolutely perfect. Jac (who officiated our wedding ceremony in this particular instance) was professional, humble, thorough, prepared, and well-spoken. Choosing All Faiths Wedding Officiants was one of the best decisions we ever made.

Sent on 01/15/2017

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was indeed our honor to work with you on your ceremony. You and John were total delights to spend time with and get to know. Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your love story!

Vania · Married on 10/22/2016

We absolutely loved our ceremony that was tailor-fit just for our needs. Jac and Liz took our words and thoughts and made them into a beautiful service that was unlike any other. If you are a couple that is looking for a non-traditional ceremony to represent your unique personalities, Jac and Liz would be the perfect fit!

Sent on 12/21/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for working with us and allowing us to provide you with such a unique and special ceremony. It was indeed our honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for the sweet words.

Abby · Married on 10/15/2016

Jac and Liz are amazing! Highly recommended. They made our ceremony so personal - absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Abby for the sweet words. It was our honor to be a part of your wedding day.

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved working with Jac and Liz! They are incredibly kind, genuine people and are also very gifted in the services they provide. My husband and I immediately felt like we were chatting with old friends in the conversations and coffee outings we shared with Jac and Liz. They were able to connect with us as individuals as well as a couple and brought humor and poise into the wedding planning process. They have a wealth of knowledge in regard to wedding traditions and it was great to understand the meaning behind certain customs so we could select those that spoke to us for our big day. Jac and Liz are special folks - with them you get friendship, authenticity, professionalism and tons of support every step of the way!

Sent on 12/19/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. We enjoy working with couples to provide them with a ceremony that truly reflects their love, their beliefs and relationships. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2016

Jac and Liz are the BEST people! They met with us to customize our ceremony, listened to everything we wanted (and what we didn't), and worked with us both to make every second of our wedding memorable - and it was SO worth it! Jac kept us laughing when we needed to laugh, and helped relieve the wedding jitters at the Rehearsal. Every word of our ceremony had meaning to us - even our guests commented on how heartfelt the wedding was - and we couldn't have asked for more on our special day, including a lovely keepsake book of our Ceremony (which is wonderful to have!) We HIGHLY recommend both Jac and Liz - they will make your wedding truly A Day to Remember. Thank you Jac and Liz!

Sent on 12/24/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such kind and supportive words. We love what we do and want to be sure your wedding day is truly a celebration of your love. Celebrations, while serious, should be fun and represent the coupe. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the celebration of your love.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

Do not hesitate if you're considering booking Liz or Jac to officiate your wedding. They are both wonderful people and we loved working with them. Finding someone with similar beliefs and values as we have, and someone who was not judgmental, was very important to us.

Jac wrote and officiated our ceremony. It was perfect. It was personal and fit us, with many laughs, tears, and a beer ceremony! We have received so many compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and how great Jac was, too. Jac was very flexible in any changes or preferences we had for our ceremony, and both Liz and Jac are great at reminding you that you can do whatever you want, because the wedding is your wedding and not theirs. Liz and Jac are both very prompt with email and phone call replies, flexible with meeting in person, organized (there's a payment website and couple survey provided) and provide helpful suggestions and advice. I cannot say enough good things about them, and am so happy we chose them for our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/31/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Your words are super special and sweet! We had a great time getting to know you and working with you to be sure your ceremony was a true reflection of your love and relationship (even the love and relationship with beer!). It was a wonderful day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Blair · Married on 09/25/2016

Liz is absolutely Amazing!! She made the entire process of creating the most perfect wedding ceremony so incredibly easy. Liz genuinely cares about the couples she works with, and it shows. She patiently (and lovingly) answered all my millions of questions, helped me navigate unique obstacles, and even took time out of her schedule to go with me for the food/cake tasting because at the last minute I didn't have anyone to go with me. She honestly goes over and beyond for her couples! I'm so thankful for finding her & would recommend Liz & Jac to Anyone!! We are truly blessed to have Liz be a part of our special day!! Blair & Kris Kline

Sent on 12/18/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was a great experience to be able to work with you and Chris. I enjoyed our time together and getting to know you. Your ceremony will always hold a special place in our lives.
  • Ginger

Ginger · Married on 09/17/2016

So easy to work with. The ceremony was perfectly matched to our liking. Plus, everyone commented later how beautiful it was!

Sent on 12/15/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you, Ginger, for the sweet words. We are honored to have been a part of your wedding day. Thank you for including us.

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was very spur of the moment short notice and we needed someone who could marry us in just a few days, not only was Liz available but she was very helpful in guiding us on where to get married and what sort of ceremony we would like. She delivered a beautiful ceremony that my husband and I will always remember, she was on time, spoke the most amazing words over our marriage and made it a very memorable day! Thank you so much Liz for all your help!

Sent on 09/14/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was wonderful to work with you and Sean to be sure your day was exactly as you wanted. I will never forget the visit from the cute dog in a dress and how excited she was she you picked her up so she could kiss all over you! Your wedding was a special time for me.

DARIUS · Married on 08/06/2016

Jac did a wonderful job with our wedding. We were impressed and so were our guests. It was a pleasure from our first meeting with Jac and Liz until after the wedding, we would definitely recommend their services!

V/r
    Darius

Sent on 09/10/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Darius! We had a great time working with you and Paris. Your ceremony was a lot of fun to write. You are one lucky couple, surrounded by so much love and support.

Mary Ann · Married on 07/15/2016

You can shop around all day but you'll never find anyone like Jac & Liz. The helped us find a historic covered bridge and helped us to pick the wedding package that was perfect for us. They are professional, funny, warm, and provide a comfort level that is very rare.

Sent on 07/18/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Mary Ann! We had a great time working with you and making your wedding ceremony all you had envisioned.
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 07/09/2016

Liz and Jac are extremely sweet. Liz performed our ceremony in July and we continue to get compliments. Liz helped us plan a ceremony that was unique and a true reflection of our love for one another. We we're very pleased with the entire process. Choose All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad for your wedding; they will help you make your dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 09/11/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Yolanda for the sweet words. I enjoyed working with you and Ali to be sure our wedding was exactly what you wanted. Thank you for sharing your wedding day with me. Seeing all the love and care surrounding you let me know you are in good hands!

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Rev. Liz officiated our wedding earlier this month, and we are so thrilled we chose her for our special day! We first met with Liz through Skype since we were planning our wedding from afar. As you can imagine, it can be difficult to plan a wedding from afar, but we never had any worries working with Liz. She was always quick to respond and thorough in her responses. For the rehearsal, Liz was professional and funny. On the day of the wedding, everything went perfectly. Our ceremony was so special and perfect for us. Everyone raved about how well the ceremony fit us, like Liz had know us our whole lives. She picked readings that fit what we love and enjoy. She told our love story and made sure that everything was perfect for us as a couple. We are so glad that we found Rev Liz and had the opportunity to work with her for our special day! She made our day even more special.

Sent on 07/19/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that we removed the stress from the planning of your ceremony and that we got it right! We love making certain that each guest knows more about you after your ceremony and that your ceremony truly reflected your love and relationship.

Susan · Married on 06/26/2016

Amazing couple. I couldn't have imaged someone better to officiate our Disney themed wedding. I recommend 100% They were fun and very professional. I love how they make the ceremony fit to the couple. We wanted a fun non traditional and they nailed it!

Sent on 07/10/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Susan! It was a great deal of fun working with you to be sure you had exactly the right amount of Disney in your ceremony. We loved working with you.

Joann · Married on 06/25/2016

Rev. Liz Grimes officiated over our wedding service. Both my husband and I were raised in Christian families but had found that we did not quite relate to a lot of the churches that we had tried. We were looking for a ceremony that brought out our personalities and our faith. We met with Rev. Grives a couple of times so could personalize the service to fit our life's history. The result was wonderful. All our guests asked us how long we had known her because she captured the essence of our experiences and made our special day even more memorable. We were glad to have caught it all on tape, and I never get bored watching the ceremony over and over again with friends and family. She did a wonderful job, you cannot go wrong with her as part of your special day.

Sent on 09/04/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day with me! I had a great time learning all about the two of you and your incredible love story. Your wedding was an incredible day and one I'll never forget.

Joyce · Married on 06/12/2016

If you are planning your wedding-- Liz & Jac Grimes are The Officients too choose. absolute utmost Highly recommended!!! I had a crisis & they came to our rescue when another officient backed down due too illness of course nessasary but we were in complete panick with less then month & half To find a new one. - We sent message To them explaining what had taken place & they came to my rescue in a heartbeat.. We can honestly say we were not only above & beyond pleased with everything It was truly amazing & beautiful- We wouldnt have wanted it any other way Thank you So much . The Ceremony was beyond anything we had ever dreamed of & they made our fairy tale wedding a dream come true.... If We could give more then 5 ***** It would be 100 stars (100 % Satisfied Rating) You cannot put a price tag on love But i will say They were so very reasonable ,God Bless You Both <3 Thank you

Sent on 06/13/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Joyce! You and Michael were a blast to work with. We loved how you knew exactly what you wanted in your ceremony and then turned us loose to make it happen. We are so glad you were pleased with the results.

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2016

Our ceremony was so perfect! Rev Jac told our love story better than we would have!

Sent on 06/23/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Taylor, it was easy to tell your love story! You have such a beautiful story to tell! Thank you for allowing us to be the ones to tell it.
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/05/2016

If you are wanting a more personalized wedding, I would absolutely recommend Jac and Liz. Although they do the most traditional of weddings, They are absolutely amazing making the ceremony personally suited for you as a couple.. I am tearing up thinking about how amazing of a job they did with making our ceremony perfect. So, I don't even know where to begin. I do know I will be on every wedding website to write an amazing review. Jac and Liz do an absolutely amazing job at getting to know you as individuals, and as a couple to ensure the ceremony is as personalized as it could possibly be. Also, with getting to know our love story, they pick out and suggest readings that they think suit you personally. Our wedding was June 5th, and we STILL have people coming up to us saying it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. It was touching, personal, sincere. We would not have been able to pull that off without Jac and Liz. They are both beautiful people, inside and out, and are in the business they were definitely called to do. Love you guys, and thank you for making our wedding the most magical day of our lives.

Sent on 06/13/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your magical day! You were an awesome couple to work with, knowing what you wanted and being clear in your vision. Working with couples like you make us look good--thank you for including us in your love story.

Sara · Married on 05/28/2016

Rev. Liz Grimes was truly amazing. Working with her exceeded any expectations I had from the package purchase. Liz got to know my family and I invited her to attend the reception as a guest, because she is THAT wonderful. Liz wrote a beautiful ceremony, which my guests raved about. She reminded me in moments of stress of why I’m “doing this” and getting married. She nurtured our love and relationship. Most importantly, Liz didn’t let me fall on my face when I passed out during the ceremony. She paused the ceremony, helped facilitate getting me medically taken care of, and later flawlessly resumed the ceremony. Liz asked the groom if he would like to sit in a chair in front of me for the remainder for the ceremony instead of having me stand. It was very sweet. We feel as though we gained a new friendship through this experience. We HIGHLY recommend Liz Grimes!

Sent on 05/31/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Sara for such sweet words. I am so glad you and your family allowed me to be a part of your wedding day. You are so lucky to have such an incredible family and community surrounding you. Looking forward to keeping in touch.

Tiffiney · Married on 05/22/2016

Our ceremony was perfectly written to reflect us. It was beautiful, funny and quirky all things synonymous with me and my new husband. Rev Liz and Jack really take the time to get to know you and make your day what special means to you.

Sent on 06/03/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! It was great getting to work with you and make your day what you wanted it to be. It was a lot of fun working with you and being a part of such a special time. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Aubrey · Married on 05/21/2016

Rev. Jac and Rev. Liz are simply amazing! Our first meeting with them felt more like we were meeting long lost friends. During our initial meeting with Jac and Liz we talked about what we wanted in our ceremony. My husband and I really wanted our guests to enjoy and take in our ceremony. We both had been to several wedding's prior to our wedding where we weren't impressed with their ceremony. Whether it was not being able to hear their ceremony at all or that their ceremony wasn't personal enough to the couple, Jac made our ceremony exactly what we wanted and then some. Jac and Liz are both so sweet and calming which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. Jac was our wedding officiant and we can't say enough good things about him. Our ceremony turned out better than we could have even imagined it would be. We received countless compliments on how professional and personal Jac was. Our ceremony reflected us so much so we had numerous guests tell us they thought Jac has known my husband and I for years and years and were shocked to find out we had only met him in person once prior to our wedding day. We seriously can't say enough amazing things about Jac.

100% totally recommend Jac and Liz to anyone searching for an absolutely amazing ceremony!

Sent on 05/24/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thanks Aubrey, You and your husband were so easy to get to know! You have a very special love story; it was one I loved being a part of.

Tiffany · Married on 05/14/2016

Rev. Liz Grimes was a god send! Trying to plan a last minute wedding at a far off location was proofing to be very difficult; however, Liz made it a breeze. She was beyond helpful and the perfect fit for our wedding; I could not imagine a more perfect officiant for anything you have in mind!

Sent on 05/18/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Tiffany, it was wonderful working with you! The ceremony was a lot of fun and the location was stunning. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this incredible day.

Lea · Married on 05/14/2016

Jac did an amazing job for us!

Sent on 05/22/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Lea, it is easy to do amazing work when you have amazing couples, like you, to work with!

Sean · Married on 05/13/2016

My wife and I were married by Jac Grimes on Friday, May 13, 2016 and could not have been more pleased. The moment we sat down and met with both Jac and Liz we knew that we had our Officiant. Jac and Liz listened to everything we were looking for in the wedding and helped us create the ceremony that fit our families every need. They were extremely professional and even provided us with a copy of our ceremony to keep forever. Our marriage certificates were mailed off in a timely fashion. If you want a wedding ceremony customized just for you then we highly recommend Jac and Liz of All Faiths Wedding Officiants!! They were amazing!

Sent on 05/18/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Sean, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wonderful day! It was a blast getting to know the two of you and being a part of the awesome team of professionals you put together for your wedding. It shows what an incredible couple you are and the importance you placed on your wedding.

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2016

They are seriously amazing! They take the time to get to know you as well as your relationship with your significant other. They are incredible at what they do! Nicest and most genuine people you will ever met. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/02/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such beautiful words! We had a blast working with you. Your wedding was stunning, just like the two of you. So very glad the weather cooperated and we did not have to move indoors.