All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Reviews

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 4
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 5
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Player · Married on 11/02/2019

AWESOME Experience. Personal ceremony.

Liz was AWESOME. Working with her was such a joy. When she sent us our ceremony we were just in awe of how personal and fitting it was for our relationship. I would recommend her to anyone, and so would my guests! So many of my guests and friends and family approached us to let us know how much they loved the ceremony. Liz kept the ceremony relaxed and so sweet and it was so much more than we could have ever dreamed of. We appreciate all that All Faiths Wedding Officiants did for us in our wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Keely Stewart · Married on 10/27/2019

Triad Wedding Officiants

Liz and Jac were great! Our ceremony was personal and perfect for us. We can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Bodwell · Married on 10/26/2019

Personalized Ceremony Everyone Loved!

First let me say that Liz and her husband Jac are such an awesome couple! Meeting with them to develop our ceremony was an amazing experience! Their guidance and suggestions were so helpful and gave us the confidence boost to really do our own thing by adding elements that were non-traditional but perfect for my husband and I. Liz was amazing to work with. Everyone commented on what a beautiful ceremony she provided. They loved the special details she included about our love story, how she incorporated cultural elements that were important to us, and how she delivered what was a perfect mix of humor and reverence. It was absolutely beautiful! We will cherish the memories for many years to come!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Michelle Cook · Married on 10/10/2019

Everything I hoped for

Liz was amazing to work with. She explained everything so that I could make the best decision for my needs. The service was beautiful and everything that I hoped for

Sent on 10/20/2019

Syara Hammond · Married on 10/06/2019

Incredible!!!

Honestly, we can’t thank Jac & Liz enough for how amazing our ceremony was. Throughout the entire process they made us feel comfortable and truly heard. They listened to everything we wanted and made sure we had exactly that and more. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) that attended our wedding has said it was the most beautiful and unique ceremony they’ve ever seen. Thank you SO much for making our wedding one we will absolutely never forget. You are simply the best!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/27/2019

Like Family

What can I say that Im sure every other review hasnt. Jac and Liz are fantastic! They make you feel just like family from the moment they meet you, inviting you into their home, and learning all about your love story. Jac and Liz get to know each couple individually and write out the ceremony specific to the couple. When it gets closer to the wedding they send a rough draft of the ceremony, have you look at it, and return it with any notes. When we got ours there was barely anything that we had to change! We choose Jac to officiate our wedding, but you really cannot go wrong with picking Liz either! Together they helped us plan how it would work with a dad and stepdad and a way to recognize the moms, to make everyone happy. After the ceremony, everyone could not stop talking about how good it was and how entertained Jac kept them. It truly was a blessing being able to work with them for our wedding and I wouldnt have it any other way!

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 6
    All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 7
    All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 8
    Sent on 10/19/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Jordan for such sweet words. You were like family to us-we want to make sure all couples have exactly the ceremony they want, reflecting their love and values. We are so glad you allowed us to be a part of this awesome day. Thank You!

Kathryn Skinner · Married on 09/14/2019

They made our ceremony stand out!!!

I have to many good things to say about Liz and Jack. It was an amazing experience to not only create a ceremony that reflects my relationship with my husband perfectly together, but also to have a marriage enrichment process that facilitated growth between us we didn’t even know we needed.

It was a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your support and sweet words. We loved working with both of you on the Marriage Enrichment program. It is truly a great way for us to get to know you deeper and help you find ways to increase your commitment and learn new skills to make your marriage a success. Thank you for including us!

Christa Stum · Married on 09/09/2019

It was fantastic!

We have such a hectic schedule with 4 kids and work that we didn’t know exactly when the date was going to be. Our rings didn’t come in on time and Liz and jac were so flexible with our schedule and responded to me very quickly. I never felt rushed and even though it was just the two of us Jac really made it wonderful. We will forever remember our special day. Thank you Liz and Jac.

Sent on 09/19/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to work with you! I am glad you never felt rushed-we want your wedding to be exactly what, when and where you want it. Your special day will always be one we cherish. Thank you for including us.
  • Rayna

Rayna Emerson · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Experience!

Liz & Jac were absolutely wonderful to work with. We planned a destination wedding in Asheville, NC from Florida and in speaking with them over the phone and via Skype, it didn't take us long to realize that they were the best fit for us. They are both so personable, highly professional, creative and a solid example of a happy, long lasting marriage. We appreciated being able to work together to create a ceremony that incorporated everything that was most important to us and really illustrated our love & personalities. Our ceremony made us laugh and cry happy tears and it was exactly what we wanted. We recommend Liz & Jac without reservation!

Sent on 09/21/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with such an important part of your wedding day. Your love story made for a beautiful ceremony! It is always great to hear that we truly did capture love and personalities in the ceremony. Happy tears on a wedding day are what we strive for!
  • Barry

Barry · Married on 09/01/2019

Barry Wedding Ceremony

Jac and Liz were nothing short of amazing through our whole process. They made everything as personal as they could and I can't tell you how many people told us that it was the best ceremony they have ever been to because of that! The ceremony matched our personalities more than we ever imagined which is a reflection of the work put in by Jac and Liz!

Sent on 09/16/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words and support. You were amazing to work with and so much fun. Thank you for including us in your wedding day!
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfection

Let me start by saying Liz and Jac are such an awesome couple! Meeting with them and just sharing our story and having a cup of coffee together was a wonderful way for us to meet and see their personality as well as them being able to see ours. Once we started getting into the core of our ceremony, it was really cool to see what they did with information requested. Having us write a love story was a nice touch, because it helped us see how the other felt while we were dating and getting to know each other. Thank you Jac for bringing your personality to our ceremony and working with us to fine tune what it is we wanted and needed on our special day!

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 9
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

An amazing and personalized ceremony

A truly amazing and personalized experience. Jac & Liz took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. They are just lovely people and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was a wonderful experience working with you. We appreciate how flexible you were considering the weather. It was a joy to be able to be a part of your beautiful love story.

Valerie Jones Chan · Married on 06/02/2019

Liz is amazing and a very special person.

We needed to be married due to an out of the blue, stage 4, cancer diagnosis with my husband. We had been together for 10 years but through the eyes of the court we weren't legal. Liz jumped in short notice and we pulled off a special and touching ceremony. Liz was there for us during the trying time and has offered her support even after. I highly recommend Liz.

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 10
    Sent on 06/20/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Valerie and Kai, I felt so blessed to be included in your special day. It was truly an honor to make sure you are legal in the eyes of the court, as you have been in the heart for so long. I was serious, that I am here in any capacity you need me as you go forward. Thank you for such sweet supporting words.

Maddie Sloan · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect, amazing, wonderful

Wow, could not have asked for anyone better to marry me and my husband! Jac and Liz are two very special people with the biggest hearts, and we are so blessed to have shared this special moment of our lives with them. Also, so many of our guests were so impressed with our ceremony, and are planning on using them for their own weddings! We love Jac and Liz, and would 100% recommend them anytime!!’

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 11
    Sent on 08/12/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Maddie. We had so much fun working with you and Michael. You made our work so easy! Your love story was such a wonderful and unique one and fun to tell.

Meg O'Mara · Married on 05/11/2019

100% recommend

Jac and Liz were awesome to work with! They were always responsive via email and they asked all the right questions to learn more about the history of my relationship with my fiancé. Several guests asked me after the wedding if I had known Jac for a very long time due to the personal nature of his words. I would 100% recommend Jac and Liz to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 05/28/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you very much for these sweet words. You made our job so easy! It was a pleasure to get to know you and work with you on your ceremony. You were so easy to get to know!
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 05/02/2019

Outstanding Officiants

My husband and I contacted Liz and Jac about a month prior to our wedding. Our initial hope was to have my father-in-law perform the ceremony; however, NC laws are murky when it comes to online-ordained officiants, and we realized late in the game that we needed to find a legal officiant asap. Liz and Jac could not have been nicer or more accommodating, despite our short time frame. When we met with Liz and Jac, we immediately felt at ease. We reviewed every option available-- and there are so many options to fit any style wedding-- and found the perfect ceremony for us. Jac performed our ceremony and, in addition to Evan and myself, the guests have not stopped commenting on just how beautiful, touching, and sentimental it was. It was the perfect amount of tears, cheers, and laughs. I feel that Liz and Jac really got to know us and pulled together a ceremony that was performed like Jac had known us for years. We will forever be grateful that you were part of making our wedding day so memorable.

Sent on 05/17/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your support. We are so pleased that we were available and able to provide you with the ceremony that you wanted. Hearing how everyone responded certainly makes our day! We enjoyed getting to know you and Evan!
  • Matthew

Matthew Rogers · Married on 03/30/2019

A custom ceremony with ease

Liz was absolutely fantastic to work with. We had some specific traditions we wanted to incorporate as well as wanting to have a more nature/earth focused ceremony which she completely understood and worked with us over several months to get the ceremony just right. Not only was it perfect the day of the wedding but she made the process easier from day one. I can't recommend her highly enough!

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 12
    Sent on 04/13/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for being such a wonderful couple to work with. You made my job so very easy! I loved how you knew exactly what you wanted and then gave me the creative freedom to make it happen for you. I will always treasure these incredible memories.

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing experience!

Liz and Jac are some of the kindest and most welcoming people you could hope to have involved on your wedding day. We heard about them from another vendor, and are so grateful for the referral. We didn’t want an overly religious or lengthy ceremony, and they were able to create something short, sweet, and something our guests couldn’t stop commenting on. We ended up having Jac officiate because another wedding had booked Liz, and honestly we were pretty grateful because we would’ve had a difficult time choosing between them! Jac also have a pre-dinner blessing at our reception that again was not overly religious but did make our grandparents and some of the other more religious guests very happy.

Sent on 04/26/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for these kind words. We had a great time working with you making sure your wedding ceremony was exactly what you wanted. We love hearing that your guests and family found the ceremony meaningful.
  • Janine

Janine Kretzschmar · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

When we were looking for an officiant, we wanted someone that did religious and non-religious ceremonies. We knew we didn't want an overly religious ceremony and it was hard to find someone that met our needs. Look no further, Rev. Liz Grimes was amazing to work with from the day we first met her for a consultation up until our wedding day. You can tell how passionate she is about her job. She is able to do a non-religious ceremony, a religious ceremony, or a combination (which is what we did). She completely customizes it to whatever your vision is. She enjoys getting to know you as a couple by figuring out what your core values are and what made you fall in love in the first place! She has so many options/ideas that you can include in the ceremony as well -- we honored our mothers with yellow roses and also did a wine time capsule. She is great about staying in touch throughout the time you're planning your wedding and is always available for questions. She truly customized our ceremony to how we wanted it and we couldn't have been more happy. We actually received SEVERAL compliments after our wedding ceremony saying how much they enjoyed her and that it was the best wedding ceremony that they had ever been to! After the ceremony she even gave us a binder with our wedding ceremony typed out so we can always look back and read it. We HIGHLY recommend Rev. Liz Grimes! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/14/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words. You made our work so easy! Being so clear about your wishes, giving us creative freedom, and working so closely together made the process very smooth and easy on our end. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such an incredible day. We will always treasure our time together.

Heather Dumlao · Married on 01/26/2019

Truly Amazing!

Liz and Jac make an exceptional team and made our wedding absolutely spectacular! My husband and I were lost on what kind of vows and ceremony we wanted but Liz and Jac were able to add in the humor and geekiness that personalized our vows without over complicating them. They were able to work with my husband and I even though we were in two different states and they were very attentive and responsive to our concerns and questions (and we had a lot of questions).

Sent on 03/27/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

You and Rick are a dynamo team! You made it easy for us to provide you with a wonderfully geeky ceremony! You gave us all the information and guidance we needed in order to write you the perfect ceremony. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a wonderful and special day.
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Officiant

We hired Liz Grimes pretty late in the game. With little research we had planned on having a friend officiate our wedding.. later found out that it would be risky and/or not legal. In panic mode 2 months before our wedding (Whoops!) we started searching for an officiant in Greensboro. To our luck we came across Liz. She was very understanding of our situation and eager to help us make our day the wedding of our dreams. We met with her and filled out her questionnaires to form our perfect ceremony. The way she brought in everything we asked and incorporated all the personal details she learned about us into the ceremony was amazing. All in a very short time period too!

Whether you are just starting the planning process OR in a time crunch like we were, I recommend setting up a call with Liz. She was very professional, flexible, and very responsive in emails and calls. We were so glad to have her officiate our wedding and are still getting compliments on how great our ceremony was!

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 13
    Sent on 12/29/2018

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was such a great honor to be a part of your wedding day. I loved the unique way you did your vows in a private setting while having such beautiful plexiglass signs for them. You were a dream to work with. Thank you for the privilege.

Cristal Snow · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Experience

Liz was a great officiant for our very small non-traditional ceremony. My husband and I were getting ready to elope out of the country when we realized that our marriage would not be legally binding in said country. Liz was able to meet with us on short notice and perform a signing ceremony to get us legally married before departing for our trip. Very professional, and reasonably priced we could not have asked for a better officiant. She made our very small (husband and two witnesses) ceremony intimate, discreet and memorable. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Cristal. It was indeed an honor to help you achieve the wedding ceremony you wanted. I hope your travels were fun and safe! Thank you for including me in your special day.

Shelby Malize · Married on 12/08/2018

The best ever!

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad is THE BEST! They are super helpful when planning the ceremony. They are thorough, friendly, and patient during what can be a bit of a stressful time! We had a December wedding - Jac officiated our wedding in a traditional suit/tie and then later joined our wedding reception as Santa! He was a hit! Highly, highly recommend Jac and Liz! We were beyond satisfied!

Sent on 01/06/2019

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Shelby, it was so much fun to work with you to be sure your wedding day was exactly what you wanted it to be. I think your guests were a bit surprised when Santa showed up unannounced-that was so much fun! We are glad that we could reduce your stress.

Carly Caldwell · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!

I first met Jac and Liz at a wedding show, and immediately Liz and I hit it off! They were both so kind, helpful, and very unique individuals. They have an extremely welcoming presence, that you truly notice right away. Plus... Jac had this seriously epic House Targaryen sigil ring that definitely let me know these were my kind of quirky people.

Along with their amazing energy, I could not speak highly enough of their professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to truly understand you and your partner. When we met for our meeting to discuss what we wanted out of our ceremony, it was very evident that choosing between the two of them for the ceremony was going to be an impossible task! They both ask questions that really allow you to explore the different emotions you want to evoke within the ceremony, and also allowed us to analyze our relationship on a deeper level. In the end, we left the choice up to change -- by flipping a coin, and the coin chose Jac!

We were having a Lord of the Rings inspired ceremony, and Jac really amplified that in the best way. He was able to capture the different personalities my husband and I have, and put that into the ceremony. Along with the most spot on wording and quotes! From the wording of our ceremony when we received it, we could tell we made the best possible decision choosing All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad. So much effort was put into capturing us as a couple and the ceremony could not have been more perfect.

Jac & Liz are so responsive with questions, sending out helpful information, and tweaking anything you may see fit. Throughout our entire wedding planning process, we could truly lean on them for help and guidance with every element of the ceremony. They are truly exceptional human beings and amazing vendors to work with. We're so glad we chose them for our wedding! They really make you feel a part of their family.

You could not pick better people to work with for your wedding! We are so grateful to the both of them for making our day what it is was.

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 14
    All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 15
    Sent on 11/04/2018

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you so very much for such kind words. We had so much fun working with you and making sure your ceremony was a true depiction of your relationship and love. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your incredible day!
  • Allenand

Allenand · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Officiant & Marriage Counselors in the Triad!

We LOVED working with Jac and Liz for our wedding! They completely understood what we wanted and helped us make our ceremony 100% true to us. They were great about responding to email and kept us in the loop throughout the whole process. This was one of the best wedding-related decisions we made.

Sent on 11/14/2018

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such a great recommendation. It was such a pleasure to get to work with both of you, getting to know you and your relationship on a deeper level. You made the entire process so easy, knowing what you wanted and what would work for your vision. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!