All Events Realized Reviews

70 | South Hadley, MA

70 Reviews for All Events Realized

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2016

Mary Ann was incredible to work with!! Her work is truly amazing and beautiful! I loved my flowers!! Thank you for helping me make my wedding so personalized and everything I wanted! Mary Ann is so talented and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Elsa · Married on 05/21/2016

Mary Ann was a pleasure to work with! Available at pretty much any time and always with a smile on her face! Mary Ann's assistant, Lindsay, was wonderful too! Both ladies listened to everything I wanted and made my vision (and then some!) come to life!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Bilge · Married on 05/21/2016

I have contacted Mary Ann for her services about a month and a half before the wedding date. She made my wedding day amazing, even better than my dreams! She is very professional yet very friendly. She has a knowledge about almost anything. I grew up in another country not aware of an American style wedding, but with her help, it was the most beautiful day of my life! The way she handles problems was very efficient. From the first moment I met her, I felt that I was in good hands. There's no way I can thank her enough for what she has done for me. I strongly, strongly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2015

I won a complimentary consultation with Mary Ann of All Events Realized and quickly figured out that I needed her to be involved with my wedding planning. She is amazingly talented and brought my fairy tale into reality. She met with me regularly in the year leading up until the wedding and was so helpful in sharing ideas. I would recommend her highly to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

Mary Ann is amazing!! I met her at a wedding show and knew right away I had to have her help plan my wedding!!! I gave her
    my vision and she created it. She is so easy going, great at listening, and trustworthy to deliver. I highly reccomend her service for anyone planning a wedding. She is truly phenomenal and you can put all your confidence in her to create your dream. My
    wedding day was a dream come true with her help!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/02/2015

Mary Ann is the absolute best! She did beautiful fabric draping over old barn beams for our reception, provided odds and ends decorations and she also handled our flowers. Going with her was the best decision we made in our whole wedding planning process. The flowers absolutely stunning and she worked so hard on them. When I saw them they totally blew all expectations out of the water, they were STUNNING. She was also there in the beginning and end of the wedding working with the venue staff to ensure that the flowers went off without a hitch. If you are considering using Mary Ann and All Events Realized, DO IT she is superb to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams and she is such a delight to work with.

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

All Events Realized coordinated all of my flowers, set up of centerpieces, aisle markers and the favor table. Mary Ann is professional, timely and has such a passion for what she does. I have recommended her to everyone that has asked me for a wedding planner. Her eye for detail on the flowers had all my guests asking where I had them done :)

erin · Married on 09/26/2015

Maryann was extremely easy to work with. You give her a few ideas of what you want and she pulls everything together. We were extremely happy with our wedding!!! She is truly and amazing coordinator and knows what she's doing!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2015

All events realized was the best choice i have ever made. Mary Ann made my dream wedding come true and exceeded far past my expectations! My idea was to have a backyard wedding at the in-laws, and you'd imagine that a backyard couldn't look fancy but sure enough Mary Ann made it look like a million bucks! She set up the lights that go up the tent poles and disguised those long poles into art. The centre pieces were truly stunning, Mary Ann has a true passion for event planning. I have never seen a woman work so hard for a perfect outcome. I will support this self owning business forever. Thank you so much Mary Ann.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Ela · Married on 06/13/2015

Mary Anne was wonderful to work with. Mary Anne did amazing center pieces for my shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding. For our wedding she provided almost all of the decor from the church centerpieces, to candles, and up lighting! Mary Anne was very flexible in being able to meet a few times before the wedding to discuss what I envisioned and she took my thoughts of romantic, elegant, and chic and made them a reality. She is so detailed and has such passion about her work. I have recommended Mary ela Anne and her services to other brides and I am sure they will not be disappointed with using all events realized.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mary Ann is wonderful. Easy to work with, incredibly creative, high quality of work, and attention to detail.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Dan · Married on 05/16/2015

Mary Ann is a wonderful wedding planner! She is professional, patient and considerate. My wedding planner has lots of resource in hand and can always meet your needs. She checked every detail of the wedding and made it perfect. And the price is reasonable. I do recommend!

Alison · Married on 05/09/2015

I don't have anything negative to say about my experience with All Events Realized. Mary Ann did my flowers on Mother's Day Weekend when other florists refused. I told her what I wanted, we kept in good contact throughout the planning process and the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had invisioned. I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 10/19/2015

floral arrangements were amazing... exactly what I wanted! Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Liz · Married on 10/10/2014

Mary Ann did an amazing job on our wedding decorations. She worked with us to develop ideas that were consistent with our theme and budget. She had a wealth of knowledge and ideas, and allowed us to rent her existing materials instead of purchasing. This flexibility was very important to us, and Mary Ann accommodated this in addition to many of our other requests. We would highly recommend Mary Ann to others for event decorations.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Mani · Married on 09/27/2014

Maryann Dennis provides on the ground assistance that allowed me to relax fully into my wedding. It was such a relief to not have the stress of having to worry about whether or not things would get done if I wasn't directly overseeing them. Thank you!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Mary Ann provided us with beautiful, elegant lighting for our big day. Her service was timely, professional and beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2014

I was determined to be the DIY bride and have a beautiful backyard wedding. I soon realized I needed help and Mary Ann was the perfect person to assist us with our day. When I had informed my mother and mother in law that I had asked Mary Ann help us coordinate the day and take care of the details they both felt I was making a mistake in spending "more" money and felt we had it under control. Soon they realized how great she is and both had commented that working with Mary Ann and All Events Realized was the best decision I made. I feel the same way. Mary Ann is wonderful to work with and I'm not sure how anyone can plan and coordinate something as big as a wedding without her.

Sent on 12/30/2014

maria · Married on 07/25/2014

Mary Ann is warm, kind, patient and truly wants your special day to be everything you wanted it to be. She is thorough and detail-oriented. Her innovations are beautiful. Most importantly she gets the job done and as a bonus acted as my florist too. Saved me from having to get an extra vendor. Mary Ann saved me time, money and stress. She was great!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Sandra · Married on 07/19/2014

I was referred to Mary Ann by The Red Barn at Hampshire College for additional lighting setup for the day of my wedding. I first met Mary Ann at a bridal show on the grounds of the Big E and instantly loved her carefree personality. She is professional and very passionate about ensuring that my needs will be taken care of on my wedding day and she definitely delivered!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Andy · Married on 06/13/2014

Mary Ann completely transformed our venue from a dark barn to an amazing rustic dream-wedding. When people commented on how beautiful our reception was, I have no doubt they were specifically speaking in regards to what Mary Ann did with the place. If you are planning on having your wedding at the Red Barn i Amherst, you absolutely NEED to have Mary Ann come in and help make it into the magical place you see in their promotional images.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Leana · Married on 06/07/2014

MaryAnn from All Events Realized made my wedding planning that much easier! She was friendly, creative, easy to work with and just all around great! Having her work my wedding just took all that extra stress off of me! I couldn't thank her enough!! She also worked with all of my other vendors and made the reception hall look beautiful.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/04/2014

I had seen Mary Ann's work at a few different weddings and was in awe of how amazing everything always looked. When it came time for my own wedding bouquet I knew that I needed to go to her. I had an idea of what I wanted but no "real clue" of what I wanted! And Mary Ann listened to what I was looking for and then delivered the absolutely perfect bouquet! It was more perfect than I had ever imagined it could be. She really took the time to hear what I wanted and I never felt rushed. I loved her excitement about working with me on my special day and HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for an event planner and /or someone to handle their floral / decor.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2013

Mary Ann was fabulous to work with! Her passion for what she does shows through her enthusiasm when she speaks with you, to the detail and importance she places on every aspect in helping your "Realize" your wedding day (or any event for that matter). From the moment of meeting Mary Ann she was extremely helpful and resourceful to finding vendors and brainstorming ideas of what you as a couple are looking for. Mary Ann did my centerpieces for my Bridal Shower, and was extremely impressed by the quality, and loved how everything came out. With the Bridal Shower off without a hitch, we knew the wedding would be just as amazing. She worked with us closely and often to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted, and wanted to make us happy, and worked to do so. Mary Ann is extremely flexible, and is available any time you need her. Often times when getting overwhelmed with wedding details, just talking with Mary Ann would relieve all the stress. In the end, EVERYTHING at the wedding venue was exactly what we wanted and more. She did an amazing job with all the centerpieces and extra touches. Mary Ann has a great personality and is easy to work with, and so happy she was able to add to our day by helping to "realize" our dream!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Justine · Married on 10/05/2013

All Events Realized put up spectacular lights at our wedding that made the whole night glow and sparkle.

Sent on 10/23/2013