All Events Production Reviews

131 | Las Vegas, NV

131 Reviews for All Events Production

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Britt · Married on 04/06/2018

All Events Production does more than just DJ - they really help create the event from start to finish! If you're looking for a fun wedding, hire them; it will be the best decision of the wedding. There were two people from All Events that I interacted with: Kasie and Gabe. Kasie is amazing - she kept me on task and was quick to respond to questions. She was my go-to for questions in between planning sessions and she was always quick to respond.

Gabe is hands down the best DJ/MC out there. His planning sessions really helped visualize and put together the pieces for the day. The day-of he keeps the timeline in mind, while also paying attention to the guests and making adjustments as needed. (Example: people are dancing but cake cutting is scheduled? Push it back a song or two. People have low energy? Get everyone on the dance floor, or push up the garter toss.) He keeps everyone engaged and makes the event as entertaining as possible, all while handling any hiccups that might have occurred. As a professional wedding planner myself, I knew when I got engaged that I had to have Gabe at my wedding and he did not disappoint! I can honestly say I think the wedding wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining without him.

Daniel · Married on 10/28/2017

“We were blown away at how amazing the DJ service was! Everything from preparing the event to the day of last minute details. Our event ran so smoothly, we were at ease with the DJ at the helm. Our attendees kept commenting about how much fun and how much they enjoyed our wedding. That is exactly what we told the DJ we wanted our guests to say. Thank you so very much!!!!”

Vaneza · Married on 05/13/2017

“All Events Productions is by far the best choice for any event. Gabriel was the DJ at our wedding and a month later, our family and friends are still raving about our wedding. Gabriel and Kasie work closely with us to customize and plan our event. Ron and I did not have a wedding planner and I was pretty scared that our coordination would be horrible, but Gabriel was so helpful he put together a schedule, gave our wedding party a heads up discreetly so that every event flowed in naturally. Ron and I wanted our guest to dance so much they would drip sweat, Gabriel combined our favorite songs in a combination of guest request and the dance floor was on fire all night. All Events met all our expectations and after attending so far this year 2 weddings and having 2 more to attend, we can say with out a doubt that we got them beat. Thanks Gabriel and Kasie for making our wedding a total success. ”

Kalli · Married on 04/08/2017

WOW!!! Where do I even start! Gabriel was the most amazing wedding DJ!! He went SO above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. So many of my guests came up to me and commented on how amazing our DJ was. They did our ceremony music and reception. Gabriel got absolutely everyone on the dance floor with his energy and fun games, and everyone danced all night long. We had a nearly 6 hour reception so we were a little worried people would fizzle out, but at the end of the night the dance floor was still packed and no one wanted to leave! He knows just what to say and do at just the right times, and somehow found the perfect balance of fun and appropriate for our older and younger guests. The uplighting was perfect, and his set up was awesome. We got married at Four Seasons Las Vegas and had about 140 people at our wedding and not one person was bored at any point!

We also used All Events for our photo booth and it was perfect as well!

Gabriel and Kasie are SO helpful throughout the planning process, and their client portal makes it so easy to plan for the songs you would like played, the games you want, and to tell them what you don't want! I was SO busy and would often forget to update things on time and they were so sweet with their reminders and advice!

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Thank you so much for a perfect wedding!!!

Dawnya · Married on 11/12/2016

Since I planned my own wedding, I had to be extremely organized. Working with Gabriel and Kasie made the DJ portion of the planning incredibly easy. I loved the website and user interface. Our DJ, Adam, was also very organized and professional. He made sure the reception was exactly what we wanted. As an added bonus, he brought some magic tricks..which was awesome! Everyone exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend All Events Production in the future.

Alicia · Married on 11/04/2016

The service is AMAZING! Very easy to work with and extremely professional! Our DJ was in-sync with our wedding coordinator through out the entire ceremony/reception and didn't miss a beat getting that dance floor going! Kassie was on top of everything and the web chat/meetings made things easy for us since we lived/planned out of state!

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

All Events Productions was amazing throughout the whole planning process! We first met with Gabriel to go over any upgrades we wanted and what kind of wedding we wanted. We decided to do the upgraded package to have an MC and we got Adam F as our MC. Adam was amazing! He got people on the dance floor and kept track of the timeline so that I wouldn't have to remember anything :) We even started our ceremony 10 minutes late because of some guests and he was able to make it so we still ended at our original end time. All Events Production helped make our wedding a perfect fairy tale day.

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2016

Gabe is very well spoken and has a great sense of humor and personality. We are very happy to have had him as our DJ for our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and everyone really loved the kissing game, which was one of his ideas for a unique wedding reception. We really liked Gabe in our very first consultation and knew right away he was the man for the job. His personality meshed well with ours and we really liked his theory of what makes a wedding memorable and fun and unique from other weddings.

• Jason

Jason · Married on 10/14/2016

All Events is extremely detailed and organized. They keep you on task with their preparation and follow up. They make planning your reception about more than just the music and help to insert unique and fun ideas to make yours a one of a kind celebration.

Brianna · Married on 08/30/2016

We worked with Gabriel as our DJ and MC. He did an amazing job! He met with us multiple times before the wedding to be sure we had everything set to make our wedding different from all the rest! My co-workers were talking about how fun and entertaining he made the reception. My friends and family told me how much our love story made them cry, and our bridal party loved their intro's. Highly recommend!!

lacee · Married on 08/28/2016

Our DJ was AMAZING! He was running back and forth between the backyard and front yard playing different songs! He took it upon himself to gather everyone up and set up the cake table! He did far more the just DJing! Every part of the service was professional and organize! I especially love that they did a timeline, it helped me organize my whole wedding! I wish I would have found All Event before I found my wedding photographer. The Amazing Job they did Just DJing my wedding made it the wedding of my dreams! I greatly appreciate the dedication, energy and creativity Our DJ, Adam, put forth! Truly made my wedding EPIC! ????”

Loni · Married on 06/18/2016

Their service is amazing. I love being able to take care of the requests and everything else in one website. It was also great to be able to do video chats with everyone instead of having to find time to meet face to face. The main reason we chose their company is they were part of our package with The Plaza at Whitney Ranch but once we started talking to Kasie, we saw how amazing everything was and decided to go with the extra package not included with our venue. Our DJ, Adam, was very fun and outgoing and really listened to what we had to say and how we wanted things to happen.

Chris · Married on 06/11/2016

We just wanted to express how great everyone thought Roland was at our reception. Over the past week and a half, we have had countless people say how good of a time they had because of how amazing that DJ was! "We have never been to a wedding that fun where the DJ is able to get every person on the dance floor!" Thank you so much for making our special day so memorable for not only us, but for all of our guests as well.

Matt · Married on 06/04/2016

Practically everyone who attended our wedding has said (and continues to tell us three weeks since our day) how our wedding has set the standard for weddings; that it was a fun, creative, memorable event and where did we find the DJ because he was amazing. The food and venue were also amazing but what everyone talks about the most was Adam and how awesome he made our event.

My partner and I needed help coming up with a way to keep the energy going in our wedding with creative activities and ideas, but didn't know how best to execute them. Our chief concern was making sure all our guests (over 100) would have a great time. Adam, our DJ, was definitely a huge help in this. He really took the time to understand what we wanted and what we hoped to have during our ceremony and reception. He helped us come up with ideas, helped us implement the ideas we already had. You could tell Adam really wanted us and our guests to have as memorable a day as we would have. Adam really made it all come together. We could not have hoped for a better day. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and I really think Adam and All Events were a key reason for that.

Claren · Married on 06/01/2016

I'm so glad this company took part in our wedding. Gabriel and Kasie have been nothing but helpful throughout the WHOLE wedding planning and the day of the event! I can honestly say the service was 100% great.. they always got back to us quickly and Gabriel did such a great job the night of our wedding. He was able to work with random last minute changes on top of the schedule we had already made prior to the wedding. Thank you so much for giving us an awesome experience!!!! We would definitely recommend you guys to family/friends over and over! <3

Mindy · Married on 04/16/2016

We were referred to this vendor by our wedding venue and i couldn't be more happy. This company is very professional and easy to use. They will help with your time line and remind you of things that need to be done as your wedding gets nearer to the date. I would highly recommend them.

Mikel · Married on 01/24/2016

All Events Production was an excellent company to work with. They have wonderful customer service and from the first meeting with Gabriel, I knew that they were really focused on making sure my now husband and I had got everything we wanted. Meeting with Adam, our MC, for the first time was wonderful and actually helped me feel more at ease with what was going to happen during the reception. Prior to making the timeline, I was very much overwhelmed with everything. Adam offered wonderful suggestions to items to do that we hadn't really thought about or had thought we didn't want and made them seem fun and worth including. Turns out, he was right and everyone at the reception couldn't have had more fun. We also opted to get the photobooth package that included scrapbook for my husband and i. My mom especially thought that so much fun. I just remember her and few others giggly from inside the photobooth and then I couldn't pull her away from the scrapbook to get a photo that she wanted! We had said from the first meeting with Gabriel and we wanted it to be a memorial reception where everyone had fun. I think that was accomplished! Adam was a fantastic MC and really was able to keep the positive vibe throughout the afternoon. I could not have been happier!

Everything about working with All Events Production was great. Kasie, the Event Manager, is so pleasant to talk to and very responsive. Our DJ, Tim, was so easy to work with. We thought multiple times during the wedding that he was doing an incredible job of playing a variety of music that suited all of our guests, and us! He also made sure that things were running smoothly throughout the evening, including offering to tweak the schedule a little bit to help keep things fun and exciting.

Angela · Married on 11/14/2015

Gabe with All Events Production was absolutely amazing, we love his personality and his attitude. He made the wedding planning fun and kept us excited. The day of the venue he kept everything flowing and running smoothly. Everyone told us how amazing the DJ was and how he kept things fun. Everything was made so easy for us. The book "Best Wedding Reception Ever" that was handed out was a HUGE help in determining what we wanted to take place. The suggested songs for each part of the wedding was extremely useful in figuring out songs too.

If I had to go through hiring a DJ again I would time and again choose All Events Production, every step of the process was fun and made me even more excited for the actual day of the wedding.

Christy · Married on 10/22/2015

The service was great. Adam was a true pro. Everybody in attendance had a great time and loved being involved so much. Activities were very unique and fun

Brad · Married on 10/20/2015

they were part of my package with the Mirage, they provided the wedding music for our outside wedding, and the quality was very good.

Erin · Married on 09/27/2015

So every single engaged couple at our wedding was asking for Gabriel's contact info after our wedding reception. Why? Because simply said, he's that good. Gabriel was our Master of Ceremonies and he was FANTASTIC. Throughout the entire process - from interviewing to booking to planning ad then of course to executing, Gabe was professional, energetic, creative, and knew exactly how to throw an awesome party. Best decision we made and second to none when it comes to hosting a one-of-a-kind party anywhere!

Heather · Married on 06/13/2015

All of our meeting were done either on their website or over the phone, since we live in California. We were able to preselect all of the music we wanted and indicate tings we did not want. TC was our DJ and he kept our event flowing smoothly all night.

After our wedding day, we were extremely happy we hired All Events Production. From the initial consultation to the wedding day, we felt very at ease and knew we were in good hands. If you want a different kind of wedding, a fun wedding, then this is your team. When they presented new ideas to which we were unaccustomed to (e.g. bride/groom coming out first before bridal party), we were cautious but we left it in their hands. Thankfully, it worked out just like they had planned. They are the experts and will recommend them to anyone!”

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

Gabe is simply the best. From the first conference call where he helped us figure out the structure of our unconventional reception all the way through the last song of the night, he and his team blew us away with your creativity and enthusiasm. His ability to read the crowd kept our party going all night long and he adjusted the mood to perfectly fit the events of the night without letting the energy drop. Our guests can’t stop talking about how great the party was. They loved the photo booth too!

So happy we had All Events setting the perfect vibe for a perfect night.