All Events PR Reviews

89 | Rincon, PR

89 Reviews for All Events PR

Trish · Married on 06/14/2013

I thought Sarah was fantastic and a huge help to me in planning my destination wedding. She was able to work within my budget and negotiate with vendors on my behalf. My wedding day was amazing as Sarah pulled my entire vision together. She went "above and beyond" to add some special unexpected touches. Her team was awesome and worked incredibly hard in executing the wedding & reception. I could not have planned this without Sarah and would highly recommend her! Many "Thanks-Yous" to her and her team.

Sent on 08/07/2013

samantha · Married on 05/05/2013

The whole staff on our day was amazing. So friendly and helpful. Sarah was amazing for the whole year we talked. Whatever my vision was she got it. She emailed me back right away and if I didn't like anything she gave me other options. The wedding day she was there the whole day making my day perfect. Anything I or my guest needed she got. Looking back on our big day she made it PERFECT.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/26/2013

Wow-its hard to find words to express my thanks to Sarah and her team for making our wedding day as stress-free, smooth and amazing as it was! Hiring Sarah was the absolute BEST decision I made when planning my wedding. I live in CA and was envisioning a beautiful beach wedding in Puerto Rico and had no idea where to even begin. She was incredibly responsive and easy to get a hold of, listened to exactly what I wanted and made phenomenal recommendations for everything from the rehearsal dinner venue (Lazy Parrot!) to the masseuse (Jason and Vivienne). One of the best parts is that EVERYTHING was included in her services: she took care of hiring, managing and paying the caterer, rental set up/breakdown company, photographer, flowers, DJ, officiate and baker. She handled everything, much of it before the actual wedding day, so we could enjoy the event as much as possible. She and her team made sure mine and my Grooms glasses and plates were full and checked in periodically throughout the evening to make sure everything was going as planned. She charmed guests, made everyone feel special and important, and even added to our guestbook :) I am a type-A personality and I would recommend her whole-heartedly to anyone looking to have a beautiful destination wedding in Rincon!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Brittany:
    You and Jeff are a very special couple, I could sense the bond that both of you have during your time in Rincon. Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives. I hope to see you soon again one day in Rincon you will always have a friend here!!
    Much love!

jaime · Married on 02/02/2013

Sarah did an amazing job turning a dream into reality. Our wedding was fantastic thanks to her. She is very organize, flexible, people oriented and has a special touch for details that is amazing to work with her. I am very pleased with her work and attitude; couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Christine · Married on 01/26/2013

Sarah was perfect!! This was a destination wedding so we planned it all from thousands of miles away. She was incredibly flexible to all our adjustments and guided us through every step. Not sure why people stress so much about wedding because Sarah made it seem so easy. Thank you so much we couldn't have had the best day of our lives without you! Mucho Amor! Christine & Jody

Sent on 01/28/2013

Dear Christine and Jody:
    It was a pleasure meeting you both and helped planned your beautiful wedding in Rincon!! You and Jody are an awesome couple. I can tell how much love and respect you have for each other and I am very happy to be part of your special day. I have a feeling that I will see both of you very soon again. You will always have a friend here in Rincon and may some day we could share beautiful waves together!!
    Lots of love,
  • I

Ines · Married on 12/22/2012

Excellent! I recommend AllEvents and Sarah to anyone planning a wedding or event in Rincon, Puerto Rico or any area she can provide service. She has the best contacts for flowers, music and anything needed for events requiring catering, music, and transportation. She helped us to organize the Rehearsal Dinner, and a Christmas Dinner also. Delicious! and beautifully presented traditional PR food (natural ingridients only). The day of the wedding she took care of every detail and to guide us even though we could not practice before. Thanks to her we had a great time and the wedding day is a happy memory. Every day she would call me in the morning or answer my calls anytime and solved any problem we had, even non related to the event, like where to shop organic food, farmacy location, she was like a guiding angel. Sarah is very reliable, smart and delivers what she offers. when I look at the photos I'm so happy and realize how much she helped us.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/18/2012

Big benefits to using Sarah/All Events as your wedding coordinator:
    1. She replies to emails within 24 hours or less. This is great for those "A" type brides (like me).
    2. She can communicate well in English. I love the island of Puerto Rico, but not everyone speaks English well, therefore having a bilingual coordinator makes the whole process more pleasant.
    3. She has lived in the Rincon area all her life so she knows all of her vendors and have an immense number of contacts. So in the case that last minute problems arise, Sarah always has a Plan B in place. But chances are the couple won't even notice if something goes wrong.
    4. Sarah and her staff act and look very professional. The wait staff, bartenders, and chefs were in uniform and they were very attentive.
    5. Sarah is very time conscious and runs a tight ship on the day of the wedding. My wedding timeline went perfectly.
    6. Sarah herself is very warm and inspires a lot of confidence. For a control freak such as myself, planning a wedding abroad was a daunting task. When I met Sarah, she quickly put me at ease and I felt comfortable discussing everything with her. After a couple of emails back and forth, I trusted her completely and let her take the reigns.

My wedding in Rincon was fun, beautiful, and EASY thanks to Sarah's efforts. I pretty much just had to show up on the day of the wedding and say "I do".

Sent on 01/29/2013

Kristin · Married on 12/14/2012

I worked with All Events for my Dec 2012 wedding. Sarah and her staff were there for every step of the planning. They helped find me the best vendors to make my dream wedding come true. I honestly was a little concerned how everything would go on the big day since you have to give up a certain amount of control with a destination wedding. In the end everything came together perfectly. I heard over and over from my guests that it was the best wedding they've been to. I do not know how I would have been able to do it without All Events.

Sent on 01/07/2013

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you Kristin! It was my pleasure in helping you towards a beautiful wedding you had. You and Brandon are an exceptional couple and I really hope the best for both on your journey of life together!! Well deserved!! I am looking forward on seeing you both in Rincon sometime soon!! Anything you need from me let me know , I am always at your services.
    Kindly

Alex · Married on 12/08/2012

Sarah was amazing!! We had a small intimate wedding at a resort in Rincón, PR and hired her as our day-of coordinator. Sarah respected our vision and budget for the big day from the beginning. She helped us think through details for our big day - and was there to make sure the event ran without a glitch. Her professionalism and good energy is unparalleled. She was a great support and resource throughout our planning process - and it was great to have her at the event ensuring everything was running as planned. My only regret was not hiring her to coordinate the whole wedding!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Leslie · Married on 07/28/2012

Sarah was super sweet and helped in every way. Our reception dinner was out of this world! All our guests raved about the food. From day one Sarah made me feel comfortable with planning a destination wedding. We couldn't imagine our day to have been anymore wonderful than what it turned out to be.
    Luis and Leslie

Sent on 08/08/2012

Tanya · Married on 07/01/2012

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and thorough. My mother and I had a tasting before the wedding and were impressed with her presentation and the delicious flavors in her food. You can tell she cooks with love. Her staff was also wonderful and every kept noting how nice they were which helped the wedding turn out so great. I would definitely recommend her services to others.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Lizandra · Married on 06/29/2012

Sarah provided with an incredible service and coordination of our vow’s renewal. Planning from Texas wasn’t easy, but the moment we contacted you, and heard her energy and ideas, it gave us the feeling that she was the coordinator we were looking for. Everything was and felt beyond anything we imagined. The reception and ceremony was set up beautifully and with elegance. We received many compliments for the decoration. My guests noticed how attentive you were as well as your staff. Thanks again for making our dream wedding come true…
    Truly grateful,
    Lizandra and Omar

Sent on 07/20/2012

Jenny · Married on 04/28/2012

Bobby and I were married at Caracol Che Villa on April 28, 2012. Sarah was our planner and coordinator, for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. To start, Sarah was such a pleasure to work with! Living in Florida and getting married in PR, all of the planning was done via email and over the phone. Sarah was very easy to communicate with, get in touch with and she always followed up and followed through. We sent Sarah pictures of exactly what we envisioned and she made it all come to life; literally, we had our fairytale wedding! The centerpieces and cake turned out exactly how we wanted. The food for both the rehearsal dinner and reception was delicious. She did a perfect job of incorporating our guests favors at each of the place settings. We had brought photobooth props for our guestbook and she beautifully set up a table for this. She added hanging candles to the tree we stood under for our ceremony. We also purchased raffia fans and they were placed on each of the guests chairs at the ceremony. Sarah asked if we wanted them to hang off the side of the chairs and line the isle. We said no, because we didn't have ribbon and didn't want to have to worry about getting ribbon. Long story short, as we looked back at pictures of the ceremony site, prior to guests arriving, Sarah had added ribbon and lined the isle. This is just one example of how Sarah truly goes above and beyond for her clients! We gave Sarah direction as far as what we envisioned and wanted, but trusted her to make it all flow perfectly together....she is the professional and did not disappoint! By the end of our wedding weekend extravaganza, we felt like Sarah, Carlos and their teams were apart of our family. We definitely plan to go back in the future and would, without reservation, recommend Sarah. Thank you Sarah for making our dream wedding come true!

Cheers!

Jenny & Bobby

Sent on 08/12/2012

Bart · Married on 04/15/2012

I cannot describe the quality that Sarah and her staff provided my wife and I on our special day. Like many weddings there were a few unexpected issues such as a power outage. Sarah being the resourceful woman that she is found a hotel with a generator and they allowed my wife and her party to use the electricty to finish their hair and makeup. But my favorite moment of the process was at the beginning of the wedding day I was being myself a take charge kind of guy. I was pointing out where I thought things should go and how they should be and Sarah pulled me to the side and said " Bart I've got this I will make this special this is what I do!" I knew at that moment that we were in good hands. I will never be able to thank her for all that she did for us. I would recommend her for any size event. Just leave it in her hands and you will be "WOW"ed

Sent on 08/23/2012

Dear Bart:
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of one of the most important days of your life. It was a pleasure to work with you and Lisette
    I am very happy that both of you enjoyed it, I remembered that it was one of our original plans to have a casual beach yet elegant super fun wedding!
    And we did! Cheers!!

Kristie · Married on 03/23/2012

Sarah Rosario of All Events PR was such a joy to work with - in addition to being a talented and attentive organizer, Sarah is a lovely person to be around. She found for us the perfect vendors and catered to our requests superbly. The day of the wedding I was overwhelmed by how gorgeous and perfect everything was - it truly exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/08/2012

jason · Married on 03/06/2012

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Sarah Rosario of All Events PR and the town of Rincon. Sarah was quick to respond to any questions we had, gave us great ideas, problem-solved, and was there for the entire process. Planning a wedding in a place you've never been can be overwhelming, especially when you're trying to make it unique and within budget. We rented a beach villa in Rincon for the wedding, not knowing what to expect. Upon arrival to Rincon, everything was perfect. The views, the people, the food. In talking with the owners and locals, they said Sarah had a reputation in Rincon as simply the best wedding planner. We & our 50 guests were completely blown away by how stunning everything looked. Very unique, elegant, and affordable. Many commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to. Later in the evening, Sarah helped us light sky lanterns for everyone attending, followed by a bonfire on the beach.
    I can't thank you enough Sarah for all the memories. You're a great person. Your pride in your work and genuineness was noticed by all. Thanks again and all the best,
    Jason & Sara

Sent on 03/26/2012
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 08/06/2011

The best wedding planner. Very professional, experienced, artist and harm. My husband and I just love it!! Thanks Sarah.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding was a dream come true. Sarah is amazing at her job and super talented. She overcame any opsticals with a solution. She has a lot of experience and knowledge. Sarah gives you 100% of herself to make sure everything goes as planned. I would recommend Sarah to any of my friends or family members if they are ever in need. I am forever greatful for Sarah and her team.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Heidi · Married on 05/31/2014

Sarah Rosario is INCREDIBLE. She is fun, professional, and seems to really love her job. She knows what is available in her area and she knows how to get the best of the best. Her chef is AMAZING (all the food was great.. All of it), and her staff is very friendly and kind. The day of the wedding I was amazed at how she and her staff waited on my husband and I and made sure we ate. She is knowledgable regarding customs, timing, and design. We would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. We love Sarah!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Matthew · Married on 05/30/2014

After extensive research of wedding planners on the island, we found All Events PR, which kept popping up with glowing reviews. We knew nothing about Rincon. But, after an initial phone call with Sarah, we decided to visit to see if she was a good fit. I’m SO glad we did. Other planners in Puerto Rico told us to immediately double our budget or detailed what they envisioned our wedding should be like (and not vice versa). Sarah worked within our budget and blew us away with her execution. Sarah was very patient and when there were challenges, she went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We enjoyed Sarah’s company so much we invited her to join us for the rehearsal dinner. Sarah also helped us in ways we would have never expected. She let us borrow her Sam’s Club card to purchase wedding alcohol. She had her daughter drive to Mayaguez to purchase flowers from a wholesaler to save on cost. When Sarah was incorrectly sent orange napkins from the vendor instead of the coral color my wife wanted, Sarah tried other vendors all over the island with no luck. But, when we got to the reception, there were the coral napkins my wife had envisioned. Sarah had the napkins made specifically for our wedding the day before. Amazing. Sarah is connected to excellent vendors that provide fantastic service and value. These vendors include Vanessa Vargas (photos), The Perfect Pour (bartending), and Jenny at The Sunset Spa for hair & make-up. The catering (Deena?) for the reception was unbelievably good at a very reasonable cost. Note: due to overwhelmingly positive reviews like this, the word is out about Sarah. She had quite a few events lined up before ours, so you may need to be patient and wait a couple of days for a response. With that said, she prioritizes extremely well. Don’t hesitate for one second to book Sarah for your event. She is incredibly capable, thoughtful, and generous. You won’t be disappointed. THANK YOU SARAH! ~ Love, Matt & Shelly

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • Flora18

Yidzza · Married on 01/11/2014

One of the best decisions we took planning our wedding was hiring Sara Rosario and her All Events PR crew. On top of being very professional she always presented us with different options for the different wedding scenarios we presented. I live in the USA and every arrangement we did over the phone, email and text message and she was very efficient understanding every need for the wedding plan.
    I flew one week before the wedding and when we had our first face-to-face meeting she has very kink and humble. She made us feel like we were family and it was very calming knowing she had already taken care of all the things we discussed previously. Our wedding was in a beachside villa in Rincon and before the wedding my husband and I had time to enjoy the sun, the breeze and our family that was staying there. The spare time also allowed us to watch how the All Events Crew transformed the Villa into such a special place.
    We were very satisfied on how attentive and professional the All Event crew was during and after the wedding. The couple that decides to hire All Events can be assured that the activity will be beautiful and that all the guests will be very well served.
    My husband and I are very grateful and pleased with her work. The main thing we enjoyed was having a stress free wedding. It allowed us to enjoy family, friends, music and all the details knowing that everything is taken care of. Every detail was taken care of ahead of time and everything was ready when it was supposed to. There were some arrangements in the decoration that were no taken care of as planned but other than that everything was so perfect making it a tiny deal.
    To sum it up, it was the wedding my husband and I envisioned and we have to thank All Events PR for making it possible.

Sent on 02/16/2014

I absolutely love the location for the wedding. I would recommend any one doing a destination for wedding in Rincon, Puerto Rico. Thanks Sarah for making my son and his bride day memorable. Maybe in the future one day I can have my renew in marriage there also.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Justina · Married on 04/16/2012

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with and everything was beautiful. The whole wedding went extemely smooth and I didnt have to worry about a thing. the staff was very courtious and friendly. I already recommended my sister-in-law to All Events PR and she saw for herself what an amazing job Sarah and her staff did.

Sent on 05/23/2012

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you Justina!! Your where so beautiful that day, both of your make a extraordinary couple!!! And of course your beautiful girl was amazing!! It was a pleasure and honor to work with you and Jim!!!
  • Mike

Mike Rinow · Married on 06/29/2019

All Events PR is a fantastic wedding planner!

Sarah helped us organize our week long wedding celebration in Rincon. Very detail oriented and had connections for everything. The event was spectacular and it would not have happened if we didn't have Sarah on our team. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Puerto Rico. Thanks again Sarah!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Kai · Married on 08/02/2014

We found All Events online and when we spoke to Sarah Rosario on the phone we were convinced that she would be able to pull off the destination wedding of our dreams. She immediately understood what we were looking for and in a very short time found high quality vendors that fit our tastes and budget. We visited Rincon twice to confirm aspects of our wedding and both times Sarah was fully prepared with a list of vendors, locations, and fun spots for us to visit. Sarah proved to be EXTREMELY flexible in the face of a tropical storm on the day of our wedding! She literally saved the day by getting on the phone with everyone, including vendors we booked independently without her, and completely rearranged our day so that we could have the beach wedding we had been planning all year. It went off without a hitch and Sarah was calm, cool and collected the entire time, not once did she add to our stress during the change of plans. Her staff is also very nice and helpful, she really has a great team. We are so glad we picked her, and we would recommend her to anyone having a wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 08/06/2014