All Events PR Reviews

89 | Rincon, PR

89 Reviews for All Events PR

Brian · Married on 11/05/2016

We leveraged All Events PR for Planning and Coordination (primarily the latter), but definitely planning of décor, floral, and furniture rental. We had independently negotiated for our venue, hotel, DJ, and photographer on our own, but All Events (namely the proprietor Sarah Rosario) sourced several floral/design firms and solicited proposals from all of them and really managed that whole piece of our wedding. Taking a step back, we had around 9 planners/coordinators recommended by our venue, but none were to our satisfaction (including the mostly highly recommended who was unable to assist us with our wedding because we are a same sex couple, which was NO problem for All Events PR). Thank goodness we had met Sarah at the Bridal Salon in New York City. We submitted a competitive bid to All Events, and found that they were willing to offer more services and staff at a comparatively lower cost. What sealed the deal was Sarah herself—she was personable, had a positive “can do” attitude, really listened, and demonstrated a hunger to please us that more than offset the fact that All Events had not previously worked on a wedding at our particular venue. We really enjoyed working with Sarah and her team Margie and Ana. We found them to be proactive, responsive, able to work effectively in both Spanish and English (being important for me who doesn’t speak Spanish ☺). Sarah was responsible for executing the overall décor, floral, and furniture rental as well as coordinating all the vendors (floral/décor, furniture, band, DJ, officiant, photographer, venue/catering, etc.). She did a phenomenal job and literally NOTHING went wrong. Our entire wedding consisted of a weekend’s worth of activities—a Friday night welcome food and drink event, a Saturday outdoor ceremony by the beach, and outdoor reception in a tent, and an indoor after party with a lounge set up in a large ballroom, and an outdoor Sunday brunch. All of these events went off seamlessly and without a hitc

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • F

Francisco & Nyssa · Married on 04/23/2016

My vegan eco-friendly wedding was absolutely magical thanks to Sarah and her amazing staff. She understood and appreciated what I wanted and made it happen. My husband and I live in Chicago and had our wedding in a huge villa on the beach in Rincon, PR with 100 people. Throughout the process, she was accommodating to our schedule and always professional. Her coordinators were dream to work with, such lovely ladies. She is well connected with the best of the best and we were extremely happy and satisfied with all the vendors. From the caterer, to the florist, to the bartenders, and everyone in between did an astonishing job. All Events took care of everything leaving my husband and I to truly live and be in our moment. Rincon has become a special place to us, a second home, thanks to Sarah.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Nyssa and Francisco;
    I was an honor to be part of this important day of your lives. Your wedding was beautiful, special and very challenging and I lOVED every bit of it..... I learned so much from both of you specially on the food!! Please come back you have a friend here in Rincon Puerto Rico.. And Rincon awaits to have you back!!!! My blessing to both.Thank you so much for the opportunity and trust in my staff, vendors and me. We are still talking about your wedding!!!!!!!

Erica · Married on 12/19/2015

Sarah went above and beyond planning our wedding. She listened to all our wishes and vision for our wedding and made it happen. Sarah and her crew were very professional and polite always. She transformed the restaurant making it look like a dream. Every detail was perfectly calculated and with such a class, that I will never forget. She turned my pins (Pinterest) in reality and also made us surprises. Like a swing in a tree and a perfect layout for pictures. I would always remember my wedding and more than a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Allie · Married on 11/14/2015

If you are getting married in the Rincon area, there is no one else you should work with! There was not a single thing that came up that Sarah did not take care of and she did so with a smile. She was a pleasure to work with through the entire planning process and was dedicated to making sure my husband and I had the best day of our lives. Some of the best things about working with Sarah were her professionalism, the fact that she knows EVERYONE in the area and the fact that she listened to what WE wanted, not what was more convenient or what anyone else wanted.

David and I worked with Sarah for about 10 months in total, planning our wedding at Villa Dezecheo. She always was available via email and text and was constantly working on my requests and sending updates. I was confident the entire time that our day would be fantastic.

When we arrived in Puerto Rico for the wedding, Sarah was available to meet with us as much as we needed and made us her priority. She has an AMAZING team working with her (literally they are incredible) and she took care of everything. I'm not kidding... my nephew (who was in the wedding) didn't try his shirt on until the day of the wedding and it was about 8 sizes too big. She had a member of the staff drive to another town to get a new one. You name it, she fixed it.

Her prices were absolutely affordable and she works with some incredible vendors. For flowers, we worked with Elaine of Floral Fusion - FANTASTIC! For food, we used Chef Oscar Estrada - DELICIOUS. I have never heard people speak so highly about food at a wedding. The cake (I cannot recall the baker's name) was outrageously good. For our DJ we used Elijah Kleine who was so awesome and flexible, really a pleasure to work with.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Sarah and her team. It was the best day of our lives and we look forward to going back to Rincon and visiting her again! SHE'S THE BEST THERE IS!

Sent on 12/03/2015

All Events PR's reply:

Allie and David, We are so happy we had the opportunity to be part of this amazing wedding and one of the most important days of your life. We bless both of you and your family. Will cherish your wedding day forever. And now you and David are part of our big family in Rincon PR. Much Love!!!

Sarah and All Events Staff

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

I have included all the other services, because Sarah out did herself. The wedding was for my son and his beautiful bride. Everything was absolutely amazing and Sarah fulfilled every promise. I highly recommend using her. Sarah's experience is impeccable.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Asley · Married on 06/30/2015

Love it!! 100% recommended. Thank you Sarah for everything!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Ana · Married on 01/03/2015

It was awesome to have Sarah helping me with my wedding planning. She suggested vendors, hair and makeup professionals, and made sure all the last minute details were taken care of. The best part of all was having her and her staff there during the wedding. I was really able to enjoy my wedding without worrying about anything. Hiring her was the best decision I made.

Sent on 01/14/2015

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you very much it was a pleasure helping you on your very special day!!!

Brette · Married on 12/13/2014

Sarah was great to work with and very knowledgeable about the area and vendors!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Ann · Married on 10/04/2014

Where do I begin?! Sarah and her team made my dreams come true. From the beginning to end Sarah went above and beyond. She took my ideas and made them come alive in a way that surpassed my expectations. Having a wedding is stressful, but having a destination can prove to be challenging, yet with her expertise and honesty, I had no problems with the planning process. My day went off without any problems. The attention to detail and friendly demeanor was the best part. Never once did I feel like I was just another customer, she made me feel like family. We want to thank you for all of your hard work and for having such a wonderful team behind you. Book Sarah and her one stop shop, she has everything you are looking for and more. Can't wait to start planning my vow renewal, All Events will def be the ones handling everything for me.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Liat · Married on 09/19/2014

WOW! Simply put, after seeing how Sarah and her team pulled our wedding together flawlessly, there's nothing she can't handle. We enlisted All Events PR to help us plan our dream beach wedding in Rincon and it was clear that Sarah was the best choice. We took a trip down in October of 2013 and she met us at several venues, gave us her opinion on the best way to have the event and from there it was a breeze. Sarah and her team are very detail-oriented, so for the brides that have their vision of what their wedding should "look" like, rest assured Sarah will make it happen. At our wedding (9/19/14), everything was set and ready to go when a tropical storm hit Rincon, destroying the tent and entire setup on the villa's roof she and her team had setup. But, much to our surprise, this only set us back about an hour, because she and her team took charge and made it happen. by the time we got back to the villas after the beach ceremony (which was absolutely gorgeous, thanks to Sarah) a new tent had been setup, candles lit, decorations hung and we were set for our fairytale reception with our closest friends and family. Our wedding was almost a month ago and we're all still talking about it. There wasn't a thing Sarah and her team didn't do well and if you're planning any event in Rincon, All Events PR is far and away the team you want to hire.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Susan · Married on 09/02/2014

Sarah was totally awesome and I could NOT have done my beautiful Beach Wedding with out HER! Extremely professional and responsive. Did not miss one possible thing and was extremely supportive which was fanatastic since the planning was long distance! Thank you so much Sarah for handling all you did and making our wedding truly wonderful!
    Dusty and Susan Brents

Sent on 09/08/2014

Gabriela · Married on 08/13/2014

Sarah! Wow. I don't even know where to begin. She was everything a wedding planner should be. My husband and I don't know anybody in Rincon so planning a destination wedding there was scary. Without the right person to help us, our dream wedding could have easily turned into a nightmare. Everything was perfect. My husband is a chef and the most important thing to him was to have amazing food. He had a very specific tasting menu that he needed executed. Sarah recommended Chef Oscar Estrada and he exceeded our expectations. Our dinner felt like a five star outing! Elijah Kleine, was recommended by Sarah and he was an amazing DJ! Everything that we needed, even literally, last minute such as a guest book for our guests to sign, which I forgot, Sarah made sure to have it magically appear! I had particular gold runners I wanted for the guest tables and when she could not find them in Rincon, she went to San Juan and when that didn't work, she even let me use her personal address to have my items shipped. The vision I had for the décor came to life as a dream come true to the last detail thanks to her. I told her "Candles! I love candles! The more candles, the better!" and when nighttime hit, the candles were endless! Among her recommendations for the photographer, we went with Jose Del Valle, who was spectacular. We even rebooked him to do a "trash the dress" session at the beach and another booking for underwater pictures at Caracol Che, in our wedding attire! Unreal! We can’t wait to see our video from Innova Video, another great recommendation from Sarah. The venue was at Villa Orleans and I had another contender at the time but when I spoke to Sarah and let her know my dogs would be with me (they are family), she let me know hands down the place I wanted for my special day was Villa Orleans, owned by Luis Ortiz. She could not have been any more right. She made things stress free for me and her connections with such friendly and professional vendors is priceless.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2014

We chose to use All Events PR for our wedding in the Luquillo/Rio Grande area of Puerto Rico and I'm glad we did.
    Sarah at All Events PR began to assist us the moment we contacted her. After consulting with her over conference calls we scheduled a scouting trip 3 months before the wedding and found out the place I had chosen over the internet wasn't as advertised and we needed to find another venue. The scouting trip was something that All Events PR recommended and it really ended up saving us money and stress later. Sarah was there to help immediately. Luckily we found an amazing available venue and though we had to move the wedding date one day forward and to a different venue Sarah helped us make it all work.
    As far as value I think the knowledge she had of local venues and the way her team handled the wedding ended up saving us more than we had to pay for the service of wedding planning. Both of us agree that the most important thing we did to make our event a success was to hire All Events PR. She was able to answer all our questions about vendors and services and also really go out of the way to find the vendors that could do exactly what we envisioned for our day by finding us the best chef and DJ for our wedding. The decorations, the cake, photography and all the venue staff were perfectly coordinated and we wouldn't have changed anything.
    There were many times that Sarah and her staff went far out of their way to add extra to our event from decorating and assisting the venue staff to helping us coordinate the brides maid change just minutes before the ceremony.
    Everything ended up being great and we feel we owe much of that to All Events PR. Through the process well also fell in love with Puerto Rico and the wonderful people we met through All Events PR and Sarah Rosario. We ended up making a friend for life. We love you Sarah!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Sarah was extremely helpful in planning our destination wedding in Rincon, PR. She is very attentive and keeps you informed throughout the planning process. She works with an excellent staff and local vendors.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2014

Sarah and her staff from All Events are so professional! She made my special day come together beautifully. Sarah is extremely responsive-- she replies to inquiries the same day. She works so hard to make sure that everything is covered for the wedding and reception. She even helped arrange our rehearsal dinner. I couldn't be happier with her services! All Events is truly a great company to work with.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Evelyn · Married on 05/03/2014

Birthday dinner

I had a party of 6. Sarah was very professional from day one. From picking the menu to execution it was wonderful. The food was amazing. Thank you Sarah for making my daughters birthday so special. Evelyn Connecticut

Sent on 01/29/2020

Adela · Married on 03/14/2014

Sarah was great to work with. I had 0 stress since the beginning, she made me feel very confident in her abilities and she followed trough with everything that was promised.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Sarah is a wonderful wedding planner. When I first started looking for a wedding planner I had a specific budget in mind. I soon realized for how many people I expected to have the budget was unrealistic. I talked to other wedding planners and they told me how much the wedding would cost but didn’t tell me how much specific things would cost. I was also told that if I were to venture farther with asking about pricing that this would be considered a “verbal contract”. Sarah did the complete opposite. She gave me a detailed list of everything I wanted and how much each item would cost. She worked with me with my budget and made up a payment plan before I signed the contract. This is the first reason I chose her.
    When the wedding came closer I realized my guest number was cut by 2/3rds. Sarah was more then accommodating. She wrote up a new plan based on the number of people that were actually attending and gave me back some of the money I already paid her. She found a great photographer, makeup artist, officiate, bartender, and DJ. She took care of any problems that came up and went above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone that is doing a wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 03/03/2014

marieli · Married on 11/30/2013

Super contenta me encanto!!! Agradecida de su servicio, me encanto la decoracion y los detalles

Sent on 01/22/2014

Jessica · event on: 11/26/2013

Absolute perfection! Professional, flexible, and delicious! I would use Sarah again and again! Fantastic experience!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2013

I was looking for a wedding planner in the Rincon area of Puerto Rico and frankly I was blessed. I have interviewed many other wedding planners and once I interviewed Sarah my fiance and I connected with her immediately. I didn't know what I wanted in the wedding and she helped me along the way through out the year. She made sure I was on schedule with everything and even after I had 4 months of random financial hardship she still made sure I was going to have the wedding of a lifetime. Her professionalism is superb, her designs and ideas AMAZING. I am recommending her to anyone I speak to. And if your reading this review TRUST me LOOK no FURTHER. I can not thank her enough for everything. She went above and beyond to make this day about me and my husband and everyone that attended the wedding was extremely impressed and with the budget I had was astonished with the outcome. Her vendors also were awesome and very detailed oriented. THANK YOU SOO MUCH ALL EVENTS PR!

Sent on 12/07/2013

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you Kimberly and Javi!!! You guys are very special and I wish the best for both!! Your wedding was amazing with amazing family and friends that really treasure you both!! And what a voice you have Kim I still have the chills when I remember your sing.Hope to see you soon in Rincon!! xxoo
    Sarah

Lori · Married on 09/20/2013

Sarah was absolutely amazing. She was incredibly easy to work with and so understanding of my needs. She took care of everything while I was hundreds of miles away. The food she prepared was some of the best I have ever tasted. I whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Sarah was wonderful to work with! We used her for the rehearsal and the wedding, and both events were perfect. We provided her with an array of photos on Pinterest and she executed everything seamlessly. It was a magical wedding weekend. Our guests are still raving about it!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • User3661564 · event on: 07/21/2013

This is at least the 5th time we've used Sarah to coordinate our event - and this was by far the biggest event with a big budget, spectacular live artists, and lots and lots of details. We were able to focus on having fun with our guests, and Sarah - as always - handled everything!

Sent on 11/07/2013
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/28/2013

Where can I start there is only one word to describe Sarah and it's that she's awesome. Throughout the entire process Sarah was great. She was very responsive which is a must for anyone having a destination wedding. She made my day definitely one to remember. Needless to say my wedding was perfect it was exactly the way I ever imagined it all thanks to Sarah for making my dreams, ideas and vision into a reality. Thank you Sarah we absolutely loved you!

Sent on 07/16/2013