All Events DJs Reviews

All Events DJs 5
All Events DJs 6
All Events DJs 7

Laura · Married on 05/12/2017

Book them! They are amazing and will do whatever you ask! They made the party even better and I can't imagine going with anyone else! They were flexible with their appointments before the wedding day and they were even helpful on the day when I was still unsure about when to make my grand entrance! I was hesitant with DJ's (in general) at first, but I would recommend them to anyone and plan to use them for future events! Thank you so much for making our wedding even more special!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Morgan · Married on 05/06/2017

We couldn't be happier about choosing All Events DJs to provide music and Photo Booth services at our wedding! We loved working with everyone in the office and Nina did a fantastic job the day of with music selection and keeping guests updated on what was happening. We will be recommending you to all of our friends! Thank you for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 05/16/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Morgan & Mike - Thank you for leaving us such a great review. You were such a great couple to work with and get to know during this process. We had so much fun with you and your guests. Thank you for choosing our company to be a part of your beautiful Wedding Day!!

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

All Events DJs were a pleasure to work with! They ensured everything ran smoothly for our big day! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved working with All Events DJ! The whole process was so smooth and easy. I loved that our guests could make song requests online. They kept the flow of the wedding and I don't know what we would have done without them. We also used the photo booth, which our guests loved!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

The All Events team is the perfect blend of creative and professional. From our very initial outreach, their email and phone responses were always prompt and informative. They actually reached out to me, via phone, just to check in once a few months prior - and I was so grateful, because it can be so hard to juggle so many priorities at once. It was so nice to know they were thinking of us. The process they outlined was straightforward, and honestly a lot of fun - my husband and I sat together to complete the worksheets, and ended up flipping through our favorite music and telling stories, and laughing a lot. When we met with Vic in person, he was so kind and patient as he let us pick the exact versions of the pieces we'd selected - and he definitely had a lot of options to choose from. During the ceremony itself, Kayla was so attentive, and came over periodically to check on us and see if we had any requests. I was definitely not expecting this, and it meant a lot. And Nina! What a STAR. We left our last song up to DJ's choice, which was tough for us, because we had so many ideas but couldn't settle on just one. Nina played "Friends in Low Places," which was one of our ideas, since so many of our friends are big Garth fans. Everyone linked arms and sang at the top of their lungs, and it was the sweetest, most fun way to end the night. When the song came on, I asked my husband if he had told Nina to play it, and he said no - when we asked her later, she said she just likes to read the crowd, and thought we'd enjoy it. What a mind reader! It was perfection. She was fantastic. As you can tell, I really just can't recommend this team highly enough. Thanks All Events DJs, for an amazing wedding soundtrack! We're so grateful to have worked with you all.

Sent on 05/10/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Beth & Beck - Wow! What an amazing review. We cannot express our appreciation enough for your feedback. We take a lot of time getting to know our couples and what we think will fit best for their event. When that comes together and you're this happy - it means all the world to us! We are so happy to have gotten to know you over this time and hope we can see you again in the future. Congratulations!!

Annette · event on 04/28/2017

Vic was amazing! He kept the party going and kept the guests engaged. The guests loved him. I highly recommend All Events DJS for any occasion!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Arturo · Married on 04/28/2017

Hi! Our wedding was on the 28th of April of 2017. Funny story, I actually met Dwight, our DJ, when I was doing my hair in the restroom. He introduced himself and right away I knew he was going to do great!! He is a very friendly and likable guy whom accommodates to any request. He even showed some of our guest some moves! I would totally recommend All Events for your party. Dwight and Amy,his assistant, did an amazing job! We thank them so much! And the photo booth! Wow! A great addition to enagage our guest to do something unique and fun! It was a pleasure working with you guys!

Sent on 05/09/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Arturo & Paola - We are so glad you were happy with our services. Dwight, Amy, and Kelley all enjoyed being a part of your Wedding. Congratulations!!
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 04/22/2017

These guys were incredible! Working with them was so easy. The ceremony music was played perfectly as was the reception music. I was afraid that since i had different songs during the ceremony that it would get messed up but they were incredible!! We had a song during the sand ceremony part and while our officiant was talking about the sand ceremony they slowly brought up the music until she was done at which point they played at full volume. Because of this the ceremony was so much more than I could have ever imagined! Everyone danced the entire night and these guys knew exactly what everyone wanted. I could not have imagined a better dj to be a part of my wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Lynn & TJ,
    Your Wedding was so beautiful! I'm so glad you noticed the little details like the song during your Sand Ceremony. We are so happy we could be a part of what made your Wedding day so great! Congratulations and we wish you the best in your new marriage!! <3

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2017

All Events was amazing! I'm very glad we booked with them. The music and dancing was the most important part of the reception for me and my fiance, and All Events worked out great. They were extremely receptive to input and adeptly handled every request we made, and they were also professional and capable enough to handle all the remaining issues on their own based on the style and ambience we had discussed. Would recommend without hesitation!

Sent on 04/27/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Rachel & Nick - Thank you for the wonderful review!! Rachel, I think you win the "most-laid-back-Bride" award for 2017! You were such a pleasure to work with and truly enjoyed the moment! We had so much fun playing such a great variety of music for your guests. We hope our paths cross again in the future!! <3

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

We sat down with Victor a few weeks before the wedding and outlined the night. He asked very detailed questions about our music tastes and made sure it was included at our wedding. Toasts and dances stayed on schedule and Victor spoke to both of us throughout the night to keep us updated on anything we needed to know. Brian played a great variety of music that touched on all genres and got everyone in a good mood. We loved the night and couldn't have asked for more! :)

Sent on 04/28/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Jennifer & Shawn - We are so glad we could be a part of your Wedding day! We always enjoy assisting with the flow of events and including the songs and feedback you've given during the planning process. We're so happy that you enjoyed the Wedding and loved being a part of it. :)

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

Choosing All Events DJ was one of our best decisions! We met with Victor and Nina for our initial consultation, then Victor and his assistant attended our wedding. Kayla and Amy were always there to help us in any way! The wedding itself ROCKED! I was so afraid people would not dance...our 12x12 dance floor was packed ALL night. It was a beautiful night and everyone had a great time! The photo booth stayed busy as well...that was a great addition and the guest loved it! You will not go wrong with All Events DJ and you can't beat the price for the services provided. Thank you All Events DJ!!!

Taylor and Greg

Sent on 05/03/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Taylor & Greg - Thank you for the amazing review! We truly enjoyed working with you throughout the process of planning your Wedding. Everything came together beautifully! We're so happy everyone enjoyed the DJ AND the Photo Booth! Best of luck in your new home and congratulations on becoming husband and wife! <3

Khaled · Married on 04/08/2017

these guys put together a great package. they were very detail oriented even though we weren't and had thought about everything. they have a very extensive list of songs and were even able to find a song i didn't think they would have. the photo booth was a huge hit with my guests. i highly recommend these guys.

Sent on 04/19/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Teresa & Kal - We are so glad we could be a part of your Wedding Day. The museum was the perfect backdrop for your beautiful day! Thank you for choosing us to provide DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth services for the most important day of your lives!

Laura · Married on 04/08/2017

Victor, Nina, and whole team are amazing! This group is on top of everything. Very organized and professional with absolutely no stone left unturned. There was excellent communication. Any and all questions were quickly and efficiently addressed with quick turn around on all communications. Our timeline was executed flawlessly with any involved persons being notified well in advance during our reception. We loved working with this team!

Sent on 05/11/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Laura & Jim - We appreciate your business and are so glad we could be a part of your special day. Congratulations on becoming Mr. & Mrs. and we hope we can work with you again in the future!! <3

Jennifer · event on 04/01/2017

We loved having Music Bingo as part of my birthday party! It gave folks a fun way to interact and everyone loved the music that Kevin chose.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Jennifer,
    Thank you for booking our company for your birthday party. Kevin had a great time playing Music Bingo with all your guests. We hope to continue seeing you at our weekly events as well!

Christine · Married on 03/24/2017

Awesome night. Thank u for making it so special!!!:))))

Sent on 03/30/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Thank you for the review! We were honored to be a part of your 17 year Vow Renewal! It was absolutely beautiful and we're so glad everyone enjoyed the DJ & Photo Booth! Congrats!!

Brenda · Married on 03/11/2017

The entire staff was great, but Nina was the absolute best. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 03/14/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Brenda - It was such a pleasure working with you over the past year on Devon & Chris' Wedding! You did an amazing job planning everything; it was a beautiful event. Congratulations on your daughter's new marriage! We are so glad we could be a part of her Wedding day and hope to work with you again in the future!

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

The service from All Events was tremendous, even from the moment I inquired about availability. Not only are they organized, responsive, and polite—they really get it. Just know from the start that they have all very well in hand. As the wedding day approached and details needed to be ironed out, office assistants Kayla and Amy were able to recall details within moments over the phone. They were always ready to help—never did I feel like things were disorganized or forgotten. And when there was a last-minute question about floor plan before the event, they handled it with the coordinator. I just got to enjoy the results.

Vic and his assistant Shannon were a great addition to the reception. Not only were all the songs I requested played, they peppered in great extras. They checked in with me once or twice just to make sure I was happy with everything, and I certainly was. During our pre-event meeting, I had told Vic that I found the couple's first dance horribly awkward (I really didn't want an audience watching me sway for three minutes). Not only did he keep our first dance brief, he even assured me later that we had looked just fine! Vic also played a great dedication to my mom, which friends are still talking about.

I also want to point out that Vic took the time to correctly pronounce my impossibly long last name. A truly top-notch experience end to end.

Sent on 03/21/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Emily - We appreciate you taking the time to provide such a detailed review of our services! We really enjoyed working with you throughout your planning process and are so glad you enjoyed working with us as well. :) Vic and Shannon had a blast at your Reception and we're so glad we could be there. And we love a good challenging name here and there. It just makes your Wedding that much more memorable! <3 Congrats!!

Caroline · event on 03/03/2017

Vic is a fantastic DJ. So organized and well prepared. Great experience.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Nikki · Married on 02/25/2017

Great service, friendly staff. We were excited to work with AllEvents DJs for our wedding. They made it a memorable day for us.

Sent on 04/22/2017

All Events DJs's reply:

Nikki & Will - Congratulations!! It was a pleasure working with you on your Wedding. The Ceremony & Reception were beautiful and we're glad we could be a part of it. We wish you the best in your new life together! <3

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/04/2017

Great experience! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Morgan · Married on 01/28/2017

So happy to have gone with All Events DJ! They were extremely professional and helpful throughout the whole process. Their price is awesome for the services they provide and they made sure to work with me through everything. The biggest value was their reception coordination. We did not have a wedding coordinator, so this was crucial. They did a fabulous job keeping track of time and events throughout the whole night and discussing things with me as they came up. The night was flawless because of them and the music choices were absolute perfection!

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/14/2017

Vic and his assistant did a fantastic job at catering to our crowd. The dance floor was packed the whole night which is exactly what my husband and I wanted out of our reception. They also did the music for the ceremony which was beautiful and went perfectly. Would recommend them to anyone in the area or nearby!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2016

Chaz was great! As were the two ladies that ran the photo booth and kept everything flowing smoothly!!
    Our family and friends had so much fun dancing the night away! They LOVED the photobooth and had a blast taking pictures!!
    We pretty much gave Chaz free choice of what to play and everyone danced until after the ball dropped on New Years Eve!
    Thank you all so much for all you did to make our night memorable!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

We had a fabulous New Year's Eve wedding! Nina and Jamye kept everyone on the dance floor. They were GREAT "mistresses of ceremony" in that they guided us very smoothly with different events during the night - such as bridal party entry to garter toss to sparklers exit, etc..... They were great leaders so that I (mother of the bride) didn't have to think about anything - I could just sit back and enjoy the party!! They were super nice, responsive and had great energy, not only at the reception, but in the months leading up to the big event as well. I would hire them again!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/10/2016

All Events DJ Photo Booth service was a hit at our wedding! The All Events DJ Staff was so easy to work with, and when out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend their services to any bride!

Sent on 02/03/2017