All Events DJs Reviews

All Events DJs 6
All Events DJs 7

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 9/29/18

My husband and I first met Victor at an event at the Jiddi Space & Courtyard. He provided music for the event and made tailored announcements throughout the evening. We were impressed that he remained calm and organized while working with several various event planners. We connected with him and were thrilled to find out All Events DJ was available for our wedding date. Vic and his team arranged a meeting for us to begin the planning process and appreciated their communication and organization. They provided a wedding guide that helped us share what we were looking for and the team was always available to answer questions and responded promptly. During the planning process, Vic not only helped us define music for our wedding but also the order of events and gave recommendations on what has worked best at our venue. Two things we will remember about our experience working with Vic on the day of the wedding - people were already dancing and enjoying music during cocktail hour/photos and once the dance floor opened no one wanted to leave until the night was over! We received multiple compliments from guests after the wedding that our DJ was great and they loved the music playlist. We are already looking for an excuse to host a party and have them be a part of it. We both highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Dennis · Married on 09/28/2018

The office staff were very helpful in making last minute arrangements for our rehearsal party. DJ Levi was set up and ready to go at the requested time and he was very accommodating to our special needs. Overall, a great job. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Santina

Santina · Married on 09/22/2018

I found All events DJs here on WeddingWire and emailed them about an inquiry, and unlike many other services they responded to me SO quickly! They were upfront and open about all their options and packages and the sit-down meeting was a great way to see what they offered and look at photos and video of their work. We hired them pretty early in the timeline process and realized later on that we needed to change our contract and they were very accomodating with that. They even did check-in calls and emails which made me feel like I wasn't just a booked and forgotten bride on their calander among others. they did an amazing job orcehstrating our ceremony music and moving on to the reception where they got people dancing, even my husband who DOES NOT DANCE! 10/10 would recommend them for your wedding or event, they did a wonderful job with mine!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 09/08/2018

Mrs. Lee Haithcock

All Events DJs was a dream to work with!! From the first inquiry email we sent to the last goodbye on our big day, everyone was kind, professional and reliable. We had All Events DJs provide both our ceremony and reception music and it couldn’t have been better. Everything ran smoothly and sounded fantastic. Vic kept everyone entertained all night and Levi made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and were in the loop on what was happening all night. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, professional and high quality DJ!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jaimee Baron · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Party!

Brian and Abigail helped make my daughter's bat mitzvah exactly what we wanted. They followed the cues from the guests, played fun and appropriate songs, lead games and made the party a huge success! Loved everything about them - everyone had a blast thanks to their hard work. Thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

The hype was real!

If enough people all recommend the same vendor to you it is wise to chose them. They played at my wedding planner's wedding as well. When I would tell other vendors who I was working with they all lit up, They were the perfect choice. The one thing I wanted out of the reception was to dance all night and they made sure it happened from the in-person meetings to their interface for choosing songs everything moved along so smooth. I will say Nina was the best! Her and her assistant checked in to see how things were going and if I has an specific requests. They were 1000% the right decision and they had Sunday pricing which was an added cherry on top!

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Nina & Lauren were great to work with! They took the time to get all the details and made our reception so much fun! I'd highly recommend All Events DJs.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

All Events DJ is the best in the business! They are in constant communication with their clients from beginning to end. They were always checking in to make sure everything was going exactly the way I wanted it to go throuout the planning process and making sure I didn’t have questions. I had an in-person interview with them before booking and they answered every question I had and questions I didnt even know I had. They think of everything, from mic placement to speakers, to lighting, to photobooths. Then the music the day of was just perfect! The cermemony music was exactly what I asked for and the cocktail hour and reception was seriously the best time! What a great price for some GREAT work! You can’t go wrong! One of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Very informative and great worksheets! Played all the music I love.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Lydia · Married on 08/12/2018

Brian and Beck did a fantastic job at my wedding. They were already set up at the venue before I arrived and ensured everything from start to finish ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing at my wedding from introductions and our first dance, to toasts and our reception. They kept everything right on schedule and kept us dancing until the very last minute! Entertainment is hands down one of the most important factors at a reception and I’m so happy that we went with All Events DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    All Events DJs 8
    All Events DJs 9
    All Events DJs 10
    All Events DJs 11
    All Events DJs 12

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

We got married August 4th and could not have been happier with All Events DJ. They were so organized and helpful planning our events. We had a Sangeet (Indian celebration) the day before and they had a great range of Indian music and made sure to play music that our guest would enjoy. They met with us before to make sure our day would be exactly what we had imagined. Victor did a phenomenal job checking in to make sure things were running smoothly and we were happy with his services throughout the event. Everyone commented on what a fun wedding weekend it was and that was definitely because of All of Events! Thank you for helping to make our wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    All Events DJs 13
    All Events DJs 14
    All Events DJs 15

Julia · Married on 07/22/2018

We were SO impressed with All Events DJs throughout our entire wedding planning process. Two of my best friends used them for their weddings within two months of our wedding, so we had a lot of extra interaction with the team which felt so personal! All Events takes care of everything for you…believe me when I say they have thought of EVERYTHING! Their worksheets are so easy and helpful, they help you visualize your big day and give advice for your personalized wedding, and they have such great and timely email reminders. When you are planning a wedding, you make a lot of decisions right up front and then never hear from anyone for months! All Events sent an email out 3 months before our wedding just to remind us that they were still there and would reach back out again soon…for someone who is as Type A as I am, and who values personal interaction, that really made me feel at ease. Their assistants are wonderful, warm, and professional, and the feeling you get from Nina and Victor is just great. We loved this team and would absolutely recommend and use again and again for any future needs! Our wedding was fantastic. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Addison · Married on 07/21/2018

My wife and I were very particular in choosing a DJ company for our reception. Out of all the vendors, we knew getting the DJ right was of utmost importance. We had attended several weddings leading up to ours and found several pros, and many more cons for different DJs we came across. Fortunately, my brother and his wife hired All Events DJs and we were able to see first hand what an outstanding and professional job they do. Afterwards, we knew they would be our DJ company.

Fast forward to our wedding night, Vic and All Events DJs were everything we had hoped for and more. They played the exact type of music we requested, were professional throughout, and were responsible for some of our most treasured memories from the wedding! I cannot speak highly enough about this DJ company. Absolutely no regrets and thankful to have them be a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

All events DJs did a great job at our wedding! They were friendly and helped us remain on schedule throughout the day. They let us request music through the online portal and it allowed our guests to request music too! Overall, great job and great staff! Would recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Meridian at Broad Street Market · event on 06/22/2018

Nina, Kayla, and the team at All Events DJs were truly amazing and highly professional. We had such a pleasant experience working with them in planning for our biggest event of the year, which was an outdoor pool party. From the very beginning, they were incredibly responsive and available, but also flexible during the planning period. Their process is very clear and easy to follow. Finally, the event would not have been a SUCCESS without the fine work of the actual DJ, Garrett!! He completely understood the vibe we were going for and adapted to what the guest wanted. He did an especially amazing job of integrating our "must plays" with his own picks, which we encouraged him do as he got a sense of the crowd. We recommend this vendor and this particular DJ for your next event!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/16/2018

The staff at All Events DJ was wonderful to work with! They definitely deserve 5 stars!! Very fun and pleasant to be around. They truly cared about our needs and everything we wanted from beginning to end. Job well done!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Matt · Married on 06/16/2018

We heard about All Events DJs through a friend, and boy are we glad we have those friends. The first things that comes to mind about All Events DJs is their professionalism. They have a real office and conference room where they can demonstrate all of the cool stuff they have (uplights, cake lights, monograms, sample DJ booth, etc.) which really helped us visualize what our day could be like. Maybe as you read this you don't think that sounds like a big deal, but talk to enough DJs that operate out of their home with no backup DJs/equipment and then come thank me for sending you here. Victor was our point person initially and helped us with the process. As he learns more about the music you want played and the atmosphere you are envisioning, he matches you with a DJ that will make your night perfect. For us that was Nina (the same DJ at our friend's wedding), and she was incredible. We received so many compliments from guests for "our music selection" (spoiler: we gave a vague idea but it was all Nina) and the dance floor was never empty. I can't say enough nice things about All Events DJs, as they made our night one to remember forever.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Monique · Married on 06/15/2018

From day 1 the entire staff at All Events DJs were very welcoming and so kind. They made me feel right at home and they were very excited to start planning the perfect reception. They are always available to speak with you and responds quickly to emails.
    Victor and Levi were the DJs for my wedding ceremony and my reception and let me tell you they did an amazing job did not disappoint. They really brought their A game. Everything was perfect!! My guest loved the music and partied right up to the end!! They kept the crowd on dance floor the entire night!! Truly amazing!! They were also very attentive to my husband and I the entire time. They made sure we were pleased with the music choices and played all of our favorite songs plus more!! Our friends and family are still talking about the fun they had dancing the night away!! You will not be disappointed!!
    Thank you much Victor and Levi for an amazing night!! You all are the best and I look forward to working with you'll again real soon!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Amber Snyder · Married on 06/10/2018

Extraordinary

This team is AMAZING!! They absolutely MADE my wedding day so much fun! Leading up to the day Nina worked so patiently with me and around my hectic schedule, her design of the monogram, down to our photo booth design was pure perfection. Their team is awesome, professional, fun and I highly recommend all of their top of the line services, not to mention, every member was such a pleasure to work with. Stop looking, and book this company, NOW!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

All Events DJ did a great job at our wedding. From the initial first emails and all the way until the end of the reception they were amazing. Great with communication - they would always follow up with you, which is great when your planning a wedding! The meeting to go over music was great - I wasn’t sure what to expect, but they made me feel comfortable with the selections I made and gave great options when I wasn’t sure what to do. At the reception, when we wanted to made the mother/son & father/daughter dance as short as possible, they listened and they did. They also checked in on us during the reception as well which was unexpected but great! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Vic & Nina & crew were very responsive & wonderful!! They have a wonderful office to meet and discuss plans!
    Vic did an awesome job at the wedding and all of our guests were so happy & had a great time!!! I would highly suggest them for any event!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Adrian · Married on 06/03/2018

All Events DJs is one of the preferred vendors at our venue, and we can see why! We loved working and having All Events DJs as part of our wedding day. From the front office to the event staff, everyone was nice and easy to work with. We really liked that All Events DJs was easily accessible and communication was quick.

Kayla was on top of everything and kept due dates, event timelines, music selections, etc. in order. They were a quick phone call or email away, their response usually being the same day, if not the same hour.

The really nice thing that we appreciated, was that when we first contacted them, they didn't try to upsell us and really contoured our contract to what we needed. When we asked about the packages and uplighting add-on, Lauren in the office suggested that we didn't need it because our event was outdoors in June and it wouldn't be dark long enough to be worth it.

Nina contacted us the week of our wedding regarding our photobooth and she was very responsive and receptive to our suggestions. When we asked her to create a new background/design for our photo-strip, she gave us multiple options the next day.

On our wedding day, Brian, Abigail, and Garrett were very professional and again, easy to work with. They played towards the crowd and had everyone having a good time on the dance floor and at the photo booth.

We highly recommend All Events DJs and would use them again without question!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/03/2018

All Events DJs were the DJ vendor that we selected for my daughter's June 3rd wedding at Highgrove Estate. From our initial meeting with Vic, Nina and the team the bride and groom as well as the mother (me!) and stepfather of the bride felt comfortable. We felt that they were listening to all of us in regard to what would make this wedding day special for us as well as our family and friends. It turned out that Vic and Nina were the DJ team that were present for my daughter's special day. They were calm, collected and at ease on a day that can make the rest of us "jumpy." The music played during the prelude and ceremony was timely, beautiful and in keeping with the importance of the wedding ceremony. They played many of our requested songs and played great background music during the seated dinner. After dinner they really rocked it and our guests danced until the reception ended! They judged the mood of the crowd well and played music that really helped all our guests enjoyed the celebratory feeling of the evening. I would highly recommend the team at All Events DJs for any type of event that you are planning as they really listen to the client and do all that they can to fulfill your vision of a great event.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

We first met Vic (the owner) at a wedding vendor event. We were immediately impressed with his friendliness, his upbeat nature, and his overall knowledge of a wide variety of music. All Events was by far one of the most affordable DJ options in the Raleigh area, and their professionalism and quality of service could not be matched! We had Kevin as our actual DJ on the big day (All Events matches one of their 3 DJs to your event based on music style, etc) and the dance floor was never empty! He had an amazing mix of music for all of our guests and was flexible to all of our requests that we put on the online portal. Kayla and Abigail were also amazing with setup and running the photo booth we rented through them! We couldn’t be happier with our choice. All of our guests kept on saying how good the DJ was!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Becky · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredibly organized company that knows exactly what they are doing! They provide a multitude of services (monogram, dj, photo booth, up lighting) to allow for a “one stop shop” experience at an incredible value. All the staff are very friendly and professional. Vic, is a great dj and definitely knows how to work the crowd! Hands down, All Events was the best choice we made during our wedding planning process!

Sent on 06/09/2018