All Events DJs Reviews

All Events DJs 6
All Events DJs 7
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/24/2019

Our entire experience with Nina and Victor was amazing. They were so easy to communicate with and were very quick to reply with any answers to our questions or suggestions for our indecisiveness! They were great at helping to figure out a great flow for our wedding and what songs would work best with each part of the night. They were the first DJ that I met with and I knew right away that I didn't need to look anywhere else! I wouldn't hesitate to suggest them to anyone having an event and needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/02/2014

All Events DJs's reply:

Jamie,
    We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services. We were honored to be a part of your Wedding day! We hope you are enjoying life as newlyweds. :) Congrats!
  • Brittany

Brittany Hoganson · Married on 01/19/2019

A Night I'll Never Forget!

This company was AMAZING to work with. They did my sister's wedding in June 2018, so I just had to use them for mine! Everything from the planning meeting, to communication, to the BIG DAY itself, was professional, easy, and FUN! Victor, Lauren, Kayla were amazing!
    I was so nervous that my guests wouldn't have that much fun at my reception, and wouldn't dance, since my groom and I had decided on a dry wedding.
    Well.. Vic made sure that wouldn't happen! When I say this was the best night night of my life, I am not lying. Vic knew exactly what to play, and when. One memory that I will NEVER forget, was the 30 minute straight dance party I had with all of my girls! Britney, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys.. Vic just kept playing hit after hit, and I rocked out! No alcohol needed. It was my dream reception- an old school dance party with my girls!
    My family, and my groom, all said they wanted to hang out with Vic again. Haha. He really is the nicest guy ever!
    I highly recommend this company. My Mom and I are already trying to plan another event, just so we can hire them!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 12/16/2018

Such a fun time!

We absolutely loved All Events DJ! They were so professional and easy to work with. Played everything we wanted and took great care of us. We were very impressed with everything! Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • REECHA

Reecha Canady · Married on 12/08/2018

Photobooth

Garret was awesome for our photobooth at welcomed our guests to take funny pictures and made good use of the photobooth. At the end Garret gave us a copy of all the guests pictures which was great for our memories. Two thumbs up. Heath and I were happy.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kelsie Felix · Married on 11/09/2018

November 9 wedding

Beck and Kayla were amazing!!! Kept the party going and played excellent music! They were very professional, so nice and checked on us throughout the night. They were on time and had no issues! Loved them!!! We had the uplighting a blush pink - so awesome - used them for the ceremony and reception. I got so many compliments on the music and up lighting!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Kevin and Garrett were wonderful!

Kevin and Garrett were so sweet! Kevin was our DJ and Garrett assisted him throughout the evening to make sure that we were happy and see if we had any requests. Kevin checked in with us before the reception started to make sure all the first dance songs were the same and the confirmed the cutoff times. He played great sets of music that really fit all the genres we selected. He even played a song from my husband's favorite band, Animal Collective. A band you usually don't see on the wedding playlists. On top of that he played the song that reminds my husband of me. That tells me they really paid attention to what we wrote on our forms about what we like. It was perfect. Even though we had a small wedding and not many that wanted to dance, the music was great. I was dancing!! An all around fun night! The whole process leading up to the wedding was also very organized. The front desk staff and managers were very communicative and great at setting deadlines for us to set up meetings and get in paperwork. On top of that we were always greeted with a smile! Thanks so much for making our evening a smooth and fun one!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding DJ

Our experience with All Events DJ was absolutely amazing from start to finish. All of the staff that work in their office are so kind and welcoming! Vic and Nina are exceptional people and really topped off our experience. They made making decisions before the wedding very easy and were so flexible.

Vic was the DJ at our wedding and needless to say we were blown away. Music is so important at a wedding and Vic went above and beyond and really kept our guests entertained and dancing! On our wedding day Vic and his assistant communicated with me SO well. Even with on the spot decisions Vic made them seamless. I cannot think of a single thing he could have done better! We received so many compliments on our DJ, and let’s be honest, that’s exactly what you want to hear about your wedding.

Their package also offered a photo booth, and their photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Thank you to Vic and All Events DJ for making our wedding that much more amazing and fun!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I were exceptionally pleased with All Events DJs at our wedding. They did a great job of blending our taste, kept our reception on track, and were so wonderful to work with. 5 stars is not enough!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Katrina Rosell · Married on 10/27/2018

All Events DJ is a great choice for your ceremony & reception.

My (now) husband and I chose All Events DJ based on the great reviews, plus the fact they were local to Fuquay Varina. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice. We chose a package to include uplighting, ceremony speakers, photo booth and monogram lighting. The monogram was beautiful, the photo booth was tons of fun and great fun for the kids at the reception. They were able to find and play all the music for the ceremony, along with the song requests for the reception. I had banned a certain song due to my dislike of it and at the reception they were diligent in not playing the song (even though it was highly requested by my guests) until I gave permission. We received tons of compliments for the way they handled the photo booth and the monogram spotlight. I, myself, was most impressed with how they kept in touch with us throughout the entire process and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is seeking a DJ for their ceremony event.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Lynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Book All Events if you want PROFESSIONAL and worry-free service!

I’ve been to a few weddings where I learned how important the DJ is, in terms of keeping the events flowing smoothly and effortlessly. I met All Events at the Cloth Mill bridal showcase and right away, I felt like they cared a lot about what they do and providing professional service. They were so easy to work with! Great email communications and forms that we filled out to ensure that everything was organized and that everyone would be on the same page. I’m pretty OCD and All Events exceeded my expectations! Their pricing was very reasonable--in addition to the DJ, we also booked ceremony sound, cake lighting, and photobooth services. The photobooth was a HIT! They even provided a flash drive with all the photos at the end of the night (in photostrip form and invidual photos, loved that I have copies of my 94 year old grandma with a feather boa and crown). The quality of the photos and paper they used was something I looked into (OCD) and All Events was all about their details. I never had to worry about anything with them because they were always on top of everything and very proactive. Great value and such a relief to know that I could trust them throughout the entire process!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Marina · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic DJs

All Events DJs was one of my favorite vendors. They made the entire process easy and smooth. We got SO many compliments on how fantastic Victor was!! Honestly I've never been to a wedding where so many people were dancing like in ours. I can't say enough good things about All Events, 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Jana

Jana Levin · Married on 10/19/2018

Great Vendor

We really enjoyed All Events DJ! They were very professional and thorough. They provided a great website which allowed not only us, but our guests to make song requests! We were not in the area, so they were more than happy to have a few calls with us to make sure that everything was exactly as we wanted it. Beck and Levi were super friendly and very professional from start all the way through the actual wedding. We also loved their song choices based on the style and genre that we selected. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Janna Kukelhan · Married on 10/14/2018

All Events DJs is an amazing company!

ll Events DJs was amazing to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had the pleasure of working with Victor and Kayla the day of, but also with many of the other amazing staff members. They were always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and provided the expertise you want and need when planning an event. During our planning meeting Victor was able to give insight on the flow of events, how to tweak our layout for maximum usability, and took the time to really get to know us as a couple and what our vision was for our wedding and reception. When we finished the meeting not only had Victor improved some details we didn’t know needed it, but felt like we had been talking to an old friend.

Victor and Kayla coordinated our reception while also playing amazing music and keeping just the right vibe for dinner, drinks, and dancing. Throughout the night, many people approached me and told me what a fantastic DJ we had, and I couldn’t have agreed more. If there were six stars Victor and Kayla would have earned them. Fantastic people, fantastic business, and we had a killer party thanks to All Events DJs!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

Made my wedding one to remember!
    Thank you all so much for making a dream come true.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Tiffany Schwab · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible!

Working with All Events DJs was great! They were so easy to work with and made sure that everything that my husband and I wanted to happen did happen. They were very professional and everyone had a blast dancing at our wedding because the music was so good!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mary Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

The best of the best!

Best DJs ever! Made our wedding reception a huge party. Danced all night long!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 9/29/18

My husband and I first met Victor at an event at the Jiddi Space & Courtyard. He provided music for the event and made tailored announcements throughout the evening. We were impressed that he remained calm and organized while working with several various event planners. We connected with him and were thrilled to find out All Events DJ was available for our wedding date. Vic and his team arranged a meeting for us to begin the planning process and appreciated their communication and organization. They provided a wedding guide that helped us share what we were looking for and the team was always available to answer questions and responded promptly. During the planning process, Vic not only helped us define music for our wedding but also the order of events and gave recommendations on what has worked best at our venue. Two things we will remember about our experience working with Vic on the day of the wedding - people were already dancing and enjoying music during cocktail hour/photos and once the dance floor opened no one wanted to leave until the night was over! We received multiple compliments from guests after the wedding that our DJ was great and they loved the music playlist. We are already looking for an excuse to host a party and have them be a part of it. We both highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Dennis · Married on 09/28/2018

The office staff were very helpful in making last minute arrangements for our rehearsal party. DJ Levi was set up and ready to go at the requested time and he was very accommodating to our special needs. Overall, a great job. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Santina

Santina · Married on 09/22/2018

I found All events DJs here on WeddingWire and emailed them about an inquiry, and unlike many other services they responded to me SO quickly! They were upfront and open about all their options and packages and the sit-down meeting was a great way to see what they offered and look at photos and video of their work. We hired them pretty early in the timeline process and realized later on that we needed to change our contract and they were very accomodating with that. They even did check-in calls and emails which made me feel like I wasn't just a booked and forgotten bride on their calander among others. they did an amazing job orcehstrating our ceremony music and moving on to the reception where they got people dancing, even my husband who DOES NOT DANCE! 10/10 would recommend them for your wedding or event, they did a wonderful job with mine!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 09/08/2018

Mrs. Lee Haithcock

All Events DJs was a dream to work with!! From the first inquiry email we sent to the last goodbye on our big day, everyone was kind, professional and reliable. We had All Events DJs provide both our ceremony and reception music and it couldn’t have been better. Everything ran smoothly and sounded fantastic. Vic kept everyone entertained all night and Levi made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and were in the loop on what was happening all night. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, professional and high quality DJ!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jaimee Baron · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Party!

Brian and Abigail helped make my daughter's bat mitzvah exactly what we wanted. They followed the cues from the guests, played fun and appropriate songs, lead games and made the party a huge success! Loved everything about them - everyone had a blast thanks to their hard work. Thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

The hype was real!

If enough people all recommend the same vendor to you it is wise to chose them. They played at my wedding planner's wedding as well. When I would tell other vendors who I was working with they all lit up, They were the perfect choice. The one thing I wanted out of the reception was to dance all night and they made sure it happened from the in-person meetings to their interface for choosing songs everything moved along so smooth. I will say Nina was the best! Her and her assistant checked in to see how things were going and if I has an specific requests. They were 1000% the right decision and they had Sunday pricing which was an added cherry on top!

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Nina & Lauren were great to work with! They took the time to get all the details and made our reception so much fun! I'd highly recommend All Events DJs.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

All Events DJ is the best in the business! They are in constant communication with their clients from beginning to end. They were always checking in to make sure everything was going exactly the way I wanted it to go throuout the planning process and making sure I didn’t have questions. I had an in-person interview with them before booking and they answered every question I had and questions I didnt even know I had. They think of everything, from mic placement to speakers, to lighting, to photobooths. Then the music the day of was just perfect! The cermemony music was exactly what I asked for and the cocktail hour and reception was seriously the best time! What a great price for some GREAT work! You can’t go wrong! One of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Very informative and great worksheets! Played all the music I love.

Sent on 09/20/2018