All Event Entertainment Reviews

All Event Entertainment 5
All Event Entertainment 6
All Event Entertainment 7

Alicia · Married on 09/16/2017

they made our wedding reception perfect! Tito and Eric are more then just Djs. They had suggestions on songs and helped with the time line and worked with our photographer to capture the important moments. They were so easy to work with made it a very fun night!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Nerissa · Married on 09/15/2017

All Event Entertainment was AWESOME! Eric and his team did such a good job! He was very responsive and very thorough throughout the whole process of planning to the actual wedding day! We got multiple compliments about how great our DJ was and how it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. We can't say thank you enough! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

First of all... AMAZING!!! NON-STOP DANCING, ENDLESS MEMORIES…WITH GREAT MUSIC. All Event did our ceremony and reception, their uplighting added a GREAT touch and the Photo booth was a wonderful addition. SO PROFESIONAL!! Before..During..After.. Eric was right on top of everything!!! BEYOND RECOMMEND this TEAM.... Thank you again All Event!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Holly · Married on 09/01/2017

All Event Entertainment was OVER THE TOP!!! We hired them as our DJ for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Eric is a God..he really is "The Wedding Specialist". Super fast to respond, well dressed, AMAZING Speaker, just an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE!!! He went as far as to send us pictures that HE captured on our Special Day. I would beyond recommend adding the Photo Booth, a GREAT addition. It gave us the opportunity to catch memories of our friends and family as a keep sake. People have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they've been too and I wholeheartedly believe Eric is a big reason for that! Thank you so much All Event Entertainment for all of your work and making our Day So Memorable!! You are AWESOME!!!!
    To anyone out there looking for an ASSET to make Their Special Day GREAT!!!...Choose All Event Entertainment they the will Go Above and Beyond.
    Thank you so much again!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jason · Married on 08/12/2017

All Event Entertainment was 100% the best choice we could have made for our wedding. From the first time we met, we felt very comfortable with them. Eric was our DJ and he had an assistant to help. Both were very good and everything went together very well. One of the best things about All Event Entertainment was how smooth their transitions were from one thing to the next. There were no hiccups or wasted time anywhere. Eric asked for suggestions on what we would think our guests would like and he took that list and ran with it. He also added in some that he thought people would like and everyone loved the music and people were dancing all night! If you have any doubts or concern about anything bring it to their attention! Everything that was promised, they stood behind. Do yourself a favor and meet with them and then book, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2017

Both Andrea and I would like to thank all event entertainment for a great night. They went above and beyond with their service. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ service to choose them. They are very professional and reasonably priced. We loved the uplighting! Great Job!!! Thanks again Eric.
    Mr. and Mrs. Dellamore

Sent on 07/23/2018
    All Event Entertainment 8

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

Eric from All Event Entertainment was AMAZING to work with!

He was super thorough, made sure he had all of the pronunciations correct, and really understood our crowd and our taste in music. Both DJs from All Event Entertainment were very professional, showed up on time, and looked great. They also weren't over the top, which I appreciated. There reasonable prices were icing on the cake, even with uplighting!

They were very accessible by email and by text, which was awesome. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2017

We are so pleased to have gone with All Event Entertainment!!!!!!! They are very organized which i liked. They have a form called Wedding Planner that you fill out and it has all the information the DJ need for your special event! Eric called me and went over every little detail possible. He did that two times just to make sure everything was right. He even made sure he was pronouncing everyone name right. He also went over song selection for the special dances like 1st dance, father daughter, mother son, etc. While waiting to enter the venue Eric and his partner were getting the guest hyped up before the bridal party entered. Throughout the night everything was great! Thank you for a wonderful evening, All Event Entertainment!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Annette · Married on 03/17/2016

All Event Entertainment was absolutely amazing! So much more than the run of the mill DJ with all the different services they can provide- like the photo booth & lighting options. They kept the dance floor hopping all night & green uplighting made the venue unique to our St. Patty's Day wedding. Professional yet personable and so incredibly accommodating! Eric went out of his way to coordinate with the venue and officiant as the ceremony & reception where at the same location. They kept the events of the evening on track- I had absolutely nothing to worry about! I couldn't be more grateful for the service they provided us!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Used for my daughters sweet 16 party. Was above all that we had hoped for.. From the music to the up lighting to The photo booth. Was an amazing experience and pleasure to deal with.. Professional. Would recommend and use again

Sent on 04/13/2016

Kelley · Married on 07/31/2015

Omg eric was awesome! I highly recommend his services. The photo booth was great everyone had a great time. He plays all requests .I give all event dj a 5 star rating. You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 04/04/2016

Kandice · Married on 04/04/2015

We would highly recommend All Event Entertainment. They were very professional, very well dressed. All our guests had such a great time. Eric and his partner met with us 3 times and was focused on even the smallest of details. The up lighting was amazing and the Photo Booth was sooo much fun! They kept the entire night moving and the dance floor packed!!!

Michele · Married on 03/07/2015

I highly recommend 'All Event Entertainment'; the services that they provided for our special day were wonderful and so reasonably priced! Our DJ, Eric Clark, made sure every last one of our requests were met to the fullest, allowing us to be worry free. The photo booth was a major hit, and we have unforgettable photos and memories that we often look back too for a smile. The music and uplighting were also spectacular. We can't wait to have 'All Event Entertainment' back for another event soon!!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

Absolutely amazing to work with. Will do anything YOU want....provides great suggestions and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is exactly what you visioned. The lighting was the icing on the cake and the photo booth was great added fun for all of our guests!

Christina · Married on 08/26/2011

Eric, we all had a blast at the Maxam wedding! You and the photo booth guy (sorry can't remember his name) were fantastic!! You made my daughter and new son-in-law's day the absolute best, thank you! ❤ The mother of the Bride, Pamela Fellows

Sent on 10/17/2017
    All Event Entertainment 9

jason · Married on 07/23/2011

I've had several djs for my party's over the years. By far this is the most professional and most accommodating dj service . Eric thank you you rock!!

Rebecca Romano · Married on 05/11/2019

Overall Good Experience

Positives:
    Eric was very flexible, and forgiving when I did not have my wedding planner to him on time. He walked me through the process on the phone, and was very patient and offered tips and advice to plan my big day. He was very pleasant, and all of the staff that were there from All Events Entertainment were fun and organized and professional the day of. The pricing was also fair. In terms of the actual service and value, I would definitely recommend this company.

Negatives:
    My husband and I put a few requested songs in our wedding planner under “brides choices” and “groom’s choices” and these songs were not played. I was disappointed as some were songs that meant a lot to us as a couple.

The second thing that I did not like was the constant request for us to leave a review online. Both times I had a phone conversation with our DJ pre-wedding, I was asked to leave a review on Wedding Wire after the wedding. I agreed. On the night of the wedding, I spoke to the DJ twice and was asked each time again to leave a review. I again agreed that I would. I then received a text message at 11pm on my wedding night to again request a review. This seemed unprofessional to me and came across as “spammy.” I then received another text on my honeymoon to ask me to leave a review. We had an overall good experience with the company, but the constant insistence of us leaving a review was off-putting. If I could give the company any piece of feedback, it would be to not text the couple on the night of their wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2019

All Event Entertainment's reply:

Although this review says that you were married on 11/05/19 (which isn’t here yet) We are very happy that you had an overall good experience. Our goal as you can see from all our other reviews is to provide you with an exceptional experience. I do apologize for the text message asking for a review. That text message is actually auto generated and is a “thank you” note that sends after your event clears our calendar. It says congratulation and we we appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your day and yes, it also has a link to wedding wire to leave us a review! In all the weddings that we have done over the last 15 years, this is the first time we have had a complaint about receiving our “thank you” note. However, we appreciate the feedback and we’re always looking to better ourselves and improve on our service. In light of that, we will try sending our thank you note 2 weeks after the event and see how that goes. Thank you again!! All the best to you and your husband. We are grateful for having been a part of your day!

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

DJ Eric Clark was very professional and wanted to make sure we had the best night. He was very flexible as my husband was in an accident 2 months before our wedding and he was very accomadating with doing phone calls to talk about the schedule and songs. He gave us many suggestions regarding what songs to play where. During the night he got everyone dancing and partying! The only thing that I could say was unfortunate was I feel like we had to pay him a lot extra just to stick around and play another couple hours. Other than that it was def the best night of our lives!

Sent on 09/25/2018

All Event Entertainment's reply:

We are grateful for the review however must add that our overtime rate is exactly the same the of your event as it is if you would have booked the time in advance. Additionally, we stayed the last 1.5 hours for $80!!! The only other thing that upsets me about this review is that you stated our flexibility was “Average” but state in the body of the review that we were “VERY FLEXIBLE”. In 15 years of business, we have never had a review less than perfect!!!!! As hard as we work to go over and above, this was a blow to our ego! However... we have used this to raise the bar and continue to achieve more, provide the highest quality service and be the best CNY has to offer..... so thank you for that!