All Dolled Up Reviews

All Dolled Up 4
All Dolled Up 5
All Dolled Up 6
All Dolled Up 7

Livia and her team were so great to work with! My bridesmaids looked amazing! We had a pretty tight schedule on my wedding day, but the AllDolledUp team got everyone ready in great timing. Everyone was professional and made sure everyone was satisfied before moving on to the next person.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Ambyr · Married on 07/04/2015

Livia did my hair and makeup for my July 4th wedding. She drove over an hour and thirty minutes to meet me and was the definition of a professional in every way. Both my boho styled curled hair and airbrush makeup were done to perfection. But, the best part of Alldolledup was the pure sunshine that they brought to my wedding day. From her wonderful attitude and compliments, to her thorough explanation of the process and upkeep and her celebratory outlook, I felt pampered in every way. I highly recommend her and will be handing out her card to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/05/2015
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 05/24/2015

Livia and the entire All Dolled Up crew are completely amazing! I first met Livia when she did my makeup for a magazine photo shoot. Not only is she super sweet, but she did such a beautiful job that when I got engaged, I knew I had to have her do my makeup again for my wedding. All Dolled Up ended up doing my makeup, my mom's hair and makeup and three of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding day. Everyone was thrilled with their final looks, and I couldn't be happier with the final result in pictures. They exclusively use high-quality airbrush makeup that feels amazing on your skin and lasts all day. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Livia was wonderful!! She really worked hard to accommodate my needs/schedule. Her hair and makeup services were excellent and I received many compliments on my special day. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Shannon · Married on 05/17/2015

Livia and Brooke were amazing! They were fun and our makeup and hair looked awesome. They were fast at what they did but they took their time. Absolutely no complaints. Also, we first met Livia at a bridal shop that she previously worked at. My daughter tried on three dresses and told Livia what she liked best about each one and Livia said she had the perfect dress for her. She came back out with it and sure enough, the dress was a perfect combination of all three and it was the perfect dress. Livia and Brooke are wedding experts and are very helpful on all subjects of wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Jess · Married on 05/02/2015

Livia is great and is so easy to work with! Thank you for getting me all dolled up on my big day!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/25/2015

Livia and her team are wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a better team on my wedding day! Each of my bridesmaids are so different, with different hair and different styles of makeup. Livia was able to provide a consistent look, while utilizing each girl's style and personality! I loved it! By far the best mobile hair and makeup team! Livia was available whenever I had a question, whether it was by phone, text, email or smoke signal! Thanks so much for making my day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Tiffany · Married on 04/04/2015

Livia was super sweet and friendly. Every time I went in, she had a smile on her face. She was very professional but fun as well! She arrived to the venue on time and completed 2 brides and 3 bridesmaids right on time! She has such a great talent and I would definitely use her again for any type of event. I loved loved loved my makeup! Thank you so much livia! You rock!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2015

All Dolled Up Austin is the only way to go! Livia was so amazing! From her airbrush and cosmetology talent to communication/ availability, she was there with me all the way through my engagement photos to to day of my wedding! My bridal party, myself and my mother used her services and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. She even offered to airbrush the guys if they needed it ? Brooke also did my hair beautifully! The best part about my experience was that I never felt rushed the day of and felt so beautiful! Truly a great experience! I'm just so glad I had them and didn't choose a random vendor!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2014

Brooke and Livia were so great to work with, and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. It is amazing how efficient they are with just the two of them. I had a pretty specific vision for myself and my bridesmaids, and they nailed it. Everyone looked so beautiful! I would highly recommend all dolled up!!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Grace · Married on 04/12/2014

These wonderful ladies were wonderful, not only did they make me look my best on my wedding day, but they were also very flexible with my schedule. I had an out of town wedding, and they kept in touch through emails and texts before the date, and then showed up on time for a very early morning start for a 10am wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Linda · Married on 03/22/2014

Awesome hair and Make up service for the bridal party and the bride. The girls traveled to our location and did the make up for the bride for Rehearsal on Friday night then returned on Saturday for hair and makeup of bride and MOB and bridesmaids. Everyone thing was perfect. Brooke and Livia matched the picture that the bride had in her dreams of what she wanted to look like. We all had a good time getting ready with the girls.

Sent on 07/07/2014

JENNIFER · Married on 12/06/2013

I had the most amazing team helping me look gorgeous for my photoshoot! Livia & Brooke were nothing short if incredible and I felt absolutely stunning!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2013

Beautifully flawless makeup! Loved Livia & her team. Gorgeous work & my makeup stayed all day. Gave me an extra boost of confidence & I looked more beautiful than ever! Very pleased with their makeup & hair services!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Vera · Married on 09/28/2013

I do not know why it has taken me so long to write this review but,Brooke is a wonderful makeup artist! I had my trial makeup appointment, and I absolutely loved the way I looked after Brooke worked her magic! She listened to my ideas and preferences and created a perfect look for my wedding makeup! Brooke also did hair and make up for my Maid of honor whom absolutely loved it....thank you Brooke am so great-full that i found you . I was so excited to come down aisle for my,, husband,, to see me that i tried so hard not to cry and ruin wonderful make up. It was so hard but i did it...and it paid off..he loved it and allot my guests from whom i gat it a lot of compliments on make up....Thank you Brooke from bottom of my heart and i would and i will recommend you to everyone. U have beautiful talent.... Thank you - Best wishes -Vera

Sent on 02/04/2014

Cathy · Married on 08/31/2013

Brooke did a wonderful job. She was willing to go above and beyond what was originally scheduled. She made the bride look BEAUTIFUL!!! I would recommend her to anyone who needed to be "Dolled Up" for their wedding or any special event.

Tamara · Married on 08/03/2013

After a long and somewhat frustrating search for a make-up artist and hair stylist for my wedding I luckily came upon the wonderful girls of All Dolled Up. From the start I had a great feeling about these girls. I mean, they are the whole package… they travel and come to you (not having to go anywhere on your wedding day to get dolled up is a super plus), they do BOTH hair and make-up, they take care of your bridesmaids if they want it, and they are just about the sweetest girls you could ever meet. Going through the trial was important and good for me because I got to see what airbrush make-up was all about, plus I got to spend some time getting to know Livia and Brooke. Seeing them on my wedding day was such a joy! Livia and Brooke’s kind spirit helped me feel calm and confident (I know this review isn’t supposed to be about their personalities, but they were just so great). Their skilled hands made me feel absolutely beautiful! I got so many compliments on my hair and the make-up looked so natural (and so me). Livia and Brooke were easy to coordinate with during the planning stages and getting the payments worked out was a breeze. I am so thankful I found them and would recommend them to anyone with no reservations! If you want to get dolled up on your big day and feel like a princess, All Dolled Up is for you!

Autumn · Married on 07/23/2013

I am the event planner for Avery Ranch Golf Club, and I worked with the AllDolledUpAustin girls for a styled-shoot. They were so professional with planning the details, and they made our bride and groom look great. I had never tried the airbrush makeup and wanted to look my best for our professional photo shoot too. I loved it; it was so light and flawless. Even the groom got airbrush makeup! They even covered a scar for our bride who hated it her whole life. The make-up and hair stayed throughout the entire shoot and the photos came out really great. I can see why they think brides shouldn't choose anything but airbrush makeup for their special day.

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2013

On a scale of 1-10, All Dolled up’s rating is off the chart, an 11! Words can’t express how much gratitude I feel towards Livia, my stylist, she made my wedding a perfect day. The comments that I received from my family and close friends who complimented me on my hair and make-up were not only how beautiful I looked, but also how lucky I was to have a stylist who really knew what she was doing!
    I have never felt prettier or more beautiful in my life!
    I had a picture of how I wanted the back of my hair to look, but had no idea how the front would be styled. Livia knew how to style my difficult bangs and the results were stunning! I had my make-up airbrushed on, a pricier option, but so worth it! It feels light on your skin and the coverage extends past your neck for a more even look. I felt as if the make-up would not sweat off in the heat, which on a warm day is so important. She even covered the birthmark on my arm, a flaw that has always made me self-conscious in pictures.
    Livia and her business partner, Brook, stayed for my wedding and made sure that I looked perfect in every picture, touching me up throughout the day. My wedding was running behind and she helped me remain cool and calm throughout the entire process, she even saved the day when I forgot my future husbands ring after I had walked to the alter! She ran into the bride’s suite and retrieved his band, saving me from further panic and embarrassment. I don’t know what I would have done without her! She totally saved the day!
    If you want a consultant who treats you like you are their "only" client, like you are their "best friend", then you have come to the right place! I would recommend them to anyone and plan to use them again if I ever need to be “All Dolled UP!”

Sent on 04/30/2013

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2013

I highly recommend All Dolled Up Austin! Brooke and Livia did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and trial run. They also did my hair and make up for my business head shots. Not only did they travel to my photographer's studio, but they also stayed for my shoot to make sure my make-up stayed on and hair looked great the whole time.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Tina · Married on 03/16/2013

Livia was awesome! She did a fabulous job with my makeup and hair. I did not have to tell her anything, she chose colors that went well with my eyes and shade of dress. She also did my daughter's hair that looked beautiful. And my sister was very pleased with her hair and makeup as well. Once she completed her job she could of left. But instead she attended the ceremony and assisted the photographer and made sure I looked good for the shots. She went above and beyond what was expected. Thank you All Dolled Up!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Melanie · Married on 12/22/2012

Livia was amazing!!! We all felt so beautiful we didn't even want to wash our faces the next day!!! Great value compared to other vendors and she travelled 50 miles for us. Loved the experience:)

Sent on 03/27/2013

Kasey · Married on 10/13/2012

Brooke is AMAZING! I had one helluva time finding someone to drive from Austin to Fredericksburg to do hair for me and my bridesmaids because of ACL weekend. She and I had multiple phone calls and text chats before we met to discuss what type of hair styles me and my bridesmaids wanted, and she was spot on!

I really had no idea what I wanted for my hairstyle, but when I showed her a photo of my dress and described the atmosphere of the wedding she had a hairstyle in mind that was perfect. She took her time with each of us to make sure we had the style we wanted, and if our hair was being a bit difficult she made it work somehow. I could not have been happier with the way all of our hair turned out. AND it was windy that day, but the styles she used, our hair held up during photos and we all looked amazing during the ceremony.

Thank you Brooke!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2012

Brooke from All Dolled Up made our special wedding day fantastic! We got married on September 1,2012 on a hot and slightly muggy day. Not only did she show up on time, but is extremely friendly. I think that is important as well as looking good. She did all of the bridal parties hair, my mom and MIL, SIL, flower girl's as well as my hair. Timing was perfect! We looked beautiful! I was worried about it staying all day with all the humidity and hugs, but my hair looked just like she first styled it all the way to the end! I highly recommend All Dolled Up for any event and I will be referring her to anyone in need of some great Go To gals. Thanks Brooke! <3

Sent on 04/02/2013

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding recently that used All Dolled Up for hair and makeup for the bridal party. I was blown away by their service, professionalism & their capabilities for both hair & makeup. Livia and her team of two stylists were absolutely amazing. Every single member of the bridal party looked phenomenal. Not only that, but everyone was 150% satisfied with their final look....and if you have been in weddings before, there is always someone who hates their hair or makeup. Personally, Livia did both my updo and makeup. I provided her with a picture and she executed the updo to a T. During the process she also shared her ideas and input so I would be totally satisfied with my look. The icing on the cake...after she finished I noticed I could see grays since my hair was up. Being the hair styling gladiator that she is, she used airbrush makeup to quickly color my hair and hide my grays. I received so many compliments all night long! If I were getting married in the Austin area, I would hired All Dolled Up in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/23/2015