All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry Reviews

All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 3
All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 4
All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 5

Marilyn · Getting married on 06/27/2020

All Dolled up, is the best! Colette was amazing! She did all of my daughter's wedding party, everyone looked Beautiful! She was on time, had everything possible we needed plus more. She was so pleasant, calm,professional, everyone was very happy. She was such a big part of the wedding party, even helped ME ! Mother of the bride get dressed! Love her! Awesome artist<3

Sent on 09/06/2011

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2019

Mia is so good!

Trial went perfect! Day of is always stressful but Mia kept it all together and I loved everything!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous results

The ladies with All Dolled Up were a dream to work with! They worked fantastically with all of the different hair types and skin tones. All of my girls looked fantastic and more importantly, felt like the gorgeous women they are! I would absolutely recommend All Dolled Up!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Patrick · Married on 03/16/2019

True Professionals & So Fun!

All Dolled Up was a preferred vendor for our wedding venue and I'm so thankful they were available on my date! The ladies were extremely friendly and responsive throughout the entire process. Communications were clear, prompt, and professional throughout the planning process. There are no hidden fees or "gotchas." When I asked to add individuals or make modifications to the day of schedule, they handled it in stride and the day flowed flawlessly. Their prices were fair and I was extremely happy with the results on my wedding day. I was especially impressed with the hair and makeup trial, which is followed up by a questionnaire regarding how well everything held up, what you wanted changed, and any other comments or notes for the stylist. On the day of, the ladies were familiar with my notes and executed my hair and makeup to perfection! I appreciated the ability to provide comments after I had "worn" the makeup for a few hours and could see how it held up. They did the hair and makeup for a few family members on the big day, and everyone was pleased with their looks and very entertained by the ladies' easygoing and friendly demeanor. They were on time throughout, never rushing to make sure everyone looked their best. My wedding day was busy and I truly appreciated the calm and joy I felt while sitting in the chair and having them work their magic! Give them a call, you will NOT be disappointed :)

Sent on 04/03/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

ADU did my hair and makeup for my wedding and they are wonderful and talented. They are all so friendly and sets a lovely environment during your time with them. Their studio is in Auburn and they did a trial for me on the day of my engagement photos so I could tweak and critique my hair and makeup prior to the big day! I would really recommend the trial run for weddings. When I did mine it made me feel very comfortable and reassured about how I was going to look that day. As much as you plan, there are still so many unknowns about how that day will go, and doing the preview took some stress off my shoulders to know that I will look amazing.

They really took their time getting my look to be exactly what I wanted.

For my wedding, ADU did hair and makeup for at least 5 people and myself. It was so fun having all of us in the house with their spread of makeup and hair products across the bathroom. The girls all loved their hair and makeup! The hair and makeup may seem like a lot more than normal, but it photographs beautifully. The makeup stayed on perfect all night, and the hair was just dreamy.

Book with ADU!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kim · Married on 10/28/2017

I've known Melissa for years and refer her to all my brides, and last October I had the honor of being one of her brides! I love Melissa's enthusiasm and knew her energy would would be so wonderful on our wedding day. I worked with her as we figured out our date, and as soon as we found a date that worked for all our priority vendors, we made it official.

Unfortunately Melissa had some pretty serious health issues a couple months before the wedding, but her husband Frankie took over communications and ensured I felt taken care of. I had my trial scheduled on the same date as a photo session, so when Melissa was unable to make it, they found two stylists who were free for that appointment as well as our wedding day. I was so sad to think that Melissa couldn't be at our wedding, but obviously her health was more important. I loved my trial and the two stylists I worked with, so I knew I'd be in good hands.

A couple weeks before the wedding I found out Melissa would be able to make it, and I was so thankful. The only thing that went wrong on the wedding day is one of the stylists got into an accident on the way to the venue (she was ok, just rattled and her car was pretty messed up) so I was worried that would throw off our timeline since it was based upon three stylists working simultaneously. However, Melissa and Lyndsee are ROCKSTARS and they still got me, five bridesmaids, and my mom ready on time and looking amazing. I recommend Melissa to my brides because she is incredible at what she does and she's fast. She really proved herself that day! And as always, her energy was wonderful. Everyone loved both her and Lyndsee and we all had such a great time hanging out together. I'm so thankful that she rallied and made our wedding a priority, and I will continue recommending her to my brides forever!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 6
    All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 7
    All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 8

Cassondra · Married on 08/12/2017

I found All Dolled Up on Yelp, and I am so glad that I did. Melissa, the owner, was an absolute doll to work with, and made the entire process so easy from beginning to end. She was extremely responsive and asked all of the right questions. Melissa paired me with Whitney for makeup, and Keira for hair, and she couldn't have picked a better pair for me and my girls. At the trial run, I loved talking to them the entire time, and they did an amazing job and did exactly what I asked for!

Leading up to the wedding, Melissa invoiced all of my bridesmaids separately which made things so much easier for me. She also put together a detailed timeline since we had myself, 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, a flower girl, and grandma to get ready. On the day of the wedding, Whitney and Keira showed up right on time, set up, and went straight to work!

2 days before our wedding I had an allergic reaction and broke out in hives all over my face and arms, and was an absolute wreck the morning of the big day because they hadn't completely gone away. Whitney was my hero because she kept me calm, and made sure to cover everything, so I still looked flawless! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her.

Keira and Whitney made sure every single girl was ready to go by the time we had to start formal pictures and everyone looked gorgeous! They were extremely professional, sweet, and we had a great time with them there. Thank you again to Melissa, Keira, and Whitney for everything you did for me and my girls!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2017

These ladies were FANTASTIC! After my trial run, they knew exactly how to coordinate my bridesmaids to my look. They took such great care of my moms, bridesmaids, and myself. If there was anything that needed adjustments or didn't turn out the way we wanted, they redid it in a timely manner. My whole bridal party was so happy with their looks for the evening and it stayed on the whole night! Even with happy tears! Wonderful experience and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • OGMary

Mary · Married on 10/07/2016

Oh my goodness.... Melissa is amazing. Seriously.
    Melissa responded to all of my emails quickly and was always very clear in her answers to my multiple questions. I was able to hire my normal hairdresser to do my hair, so I used All Dolled Up for makeup for myself and my bridal party, and for hair and makeup for my moms. My makeup trial went really well and she was receptive to any tweaks I had to it. On the day of my wedding, she and her team were on time and ready for anything. They were understanding to our last minute changes and executed everything perfectly. My bridal party looked amazing, and the hair and makeup on my MIL, mom, and step-mom was flawless. She and her team were extremely sweet and took great care of us.
    If you don't have a MUA, I highly HIGHLY recommend All Dolled Up.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Leeann · Married on 06/25/2016

I would highly recommend the stylists from All Dolled Up Salon. I could not be happier with how both my hair and makeup turned out and I know my bridesmaids and flower girl were very happy with their styles too. When first contacting the salon, the owner Melissa was warm, friendly, and easy to talk to and listened carefully to exactly what I needed. She made the scheduling and payment process easy and seamless. Cassidy was my hair stylist and Cecilia did makeup and I enjoyed working with both of these ladies so much. I was amazed by how punctual yet thorough they were with getting everyone's hair and makeup finished within our time frame. They made our day very special!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Melissa was such a pleasure to work with! After looking online at All Dolled Up, I loved their work and immediately contacted the company. Melissa responded to my inquiry in only a couple days, and was so accommodating throughout the whole process. I had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids and 2 moms), but she said she would be able to do all of our hair and makeup no problem. Months in advance of my wedding, I browsed through pinterest to find the perfect look. After figuring out what style I wanted to go with, I sent my vision board to Melissa so she had an idea as to what I was interested in. Due to being in the military, I wasn’t able to have my trial run until the week of the wedding; although I was nervous it was so soon to the actual date, Melissa reassured me that I would be able to find my perfect look no matter what. The two artists who I worked with were so much fun! They were sooo nice and I felt so beautiful! Close to the wedding, I worked with Melissa to set up my timeline for the morning of and finalize the place we were all going to get ready. Melissa was very flexible in scheduling so close to the wedding date, and even provided more artists for us so we could have a later start that morning. All of the artists with All Dolled Up were so nice to work, so talented, and ensured all my bridesmaids, the MOB, MOG, and myself looked beautiful for my wedding. I HIGHLY recommend All Dolled Up because they can accommodate a large bridal party, are all such pleasant and talented people, and will make sure you look your best on your big day!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 06/04/2016

We LOVED Melissa and her team from the moment we met for my trial hair & makeup! She did such a great job at my trial that we, of course hired her for my wedding June 4 and enlisted her for my sister's wedding in Santa Cruz in November. Despite how diverse our group was, with some wanting a lot of makeup, some next to none and big variations in hair (mine is super thick and long), Melissa and her team were able to meet and exceed everyone's expectations. They really knocked the ball out of the park for my wedding and know they will make everyone gorgeous again for my sister's wedding later this year! You will not be disappointed if you book All Dolled Up for your wedding or other special occasion! The women are sweet, professional and exceptional at what they do!

Sent on 06/23/2016

ROBYN · Married on 05/29/2016

Melissa Oretta and her staff of "lovelies" work so beautifully together. Their sheer enjoyment in what they do made for such a prewedding relaxing make up and hair session....if you were a nervous bride...you would walk away smiling, relaxed and ready to get married! Our daughter had a 20's Gatsby Art Deco theme wedding complete with fingerwaved hair with a modern fresh look for her, bridesmaids and even us two moms ....make up, hair..all gorgeous...lots of compliments AND they held all thru a 90 degree day wedding of dancing and being at a full on outdoor wedding at the Grand Island Mansion in Walnut Grove, CA. To take the guesswork out of your big day ...highly suggest you do the trial run...get all the "try this or can you do thats" out of the way then so your wedding day "chair time" is seemless. We did and it was soooo great to have your stylist know exactly what to do..no muss, no fuss! AAAAA+++++ and two thumbs up!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2016

I can't say enough about Melissa and her ladies. Melissa did my hair and make up for my engagement and wedding. She came to Forest House Lodge with all the supplies and did an amazing job. She was hilarious and super personable. She really thought about who I was when doing my make up and hair. We had 5 bridesmaids, two moms, one sister and one bride all with hair and make up and were actually done a little early. I would recommend her over and over.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Susan · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Melissa and Cassidy at All Dolled Up! From the first time I met them at my trial run I knew I was in good hands. I shared pictures of what I had in mind, and both Melissa and Cassidy turned that vision into a reality. The up-do Cassidy created was a perfect compliment to my dress, and Melissa's make-up was flawless! It stayed on all night, and showed up absolutely perfect in the photos. Not only are Melissa and Cassidy amazing hair and make up professionals, but they are extremely great to work with. Melissa was very responsive leading up to my wedding day, and their energetic personalities made getting ready with my bridesmaids so much fun. I would highly recommend All Dolled Up to any Bride for her wedding day!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 01/16/2016

Melissa and her team are the best and everything you could want in a wedding hair & makeup vendor! They did the hair and makeup for our entire bridal party, and everyone was thrilled with the results. In addition, they are incredibly responsive and helpful as you are planning your final hair and makeup (especially for those of us who never get their hair and makeup done - like me!). You won't regret hiring Melissa and her team at All Dolled Up. :)

Sent on 08/01/2016

Caity · Married on 10/02/2015

I could not recommend Melissa at All Dolled Up more highly! I booked my hair stylist for my wedding extremely late, and was planning my wedding long-distance, which certainly could have made things more complicated. Not for Melissa though! She got back to me right away and was able to squeeze my wedding in no problem at a very reasonable price. She booked me with a trial run immediately and was extremely flexible in styling my bridesmaids and family members as well.

Both during the trial run and then again on my wedding day, Melissa's warm, kind personality immediately put me at ease. She created such a positive environment and worked beautifully with me, my family, and my bridesmaids.

The hairstyles she created for me and my bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous; she did an absolutely stunning job with my up-do in particular. She curled and braided my hair and pinned it all up in a beautiful side bun, and wove in a vintage comb and baby's breath for the final touch. I really could not have imagined a more beautiful, more romantic hairstyle for my wedding day.

I would recommend Melissa and All Dolled Up to anyone for absolutely any event! Melissa is just a complete joy to work with!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Love these ladies. I went to them for both my hair and makeup. The girls are funny, kind, and were very calming day of. All Dolled Up has some of the most reasonable prices in the area, and do not charge extra to drive to your venue (unlike many artists). They also have an extensive portfolio on their website. They are very flexible with both dates and products, and can recreate just about any look. If you want to have lovely hair and makeup, and have fun while getting them done, chose All Dolled Up!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Larisa · Married on 07/05/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE Melissa! She was such a joy to work with!

Prior to my trial run, I exchanged several emails with her, trying to suss out the look and feel I wanted on the wedding day. She was extremely responsive and gave me her opinions and assured me that I was on the right track.

During the trial run, we had a great time chatting, and she made me look gorgeous! She gave me specific instructions of what to keep track of the rest of the day (durability, look, any tweaks?, etc). I went to a friends' birthday party that night and got so many complements that it was so hard to find any changes to make! =)

On the day of the wedding we spent a good two hours together where she made me look simply flawless! Seriously my hair and make up looked the same at 2:30pm and 11pm. That's pretty amazing considering the 100 degree heat and hours of dancing that took place in the middle!

Working with a talented pro with tons of experience is invaluable -- and that's exactly how I'd describe working with Melissa!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Gina · Married on 06/29/2013

Melissa was amazing! She had such a warm personality and was easy to feel comfortable with. She really listened to what I wanted and combined all my favorite hairstyles into one perfect look! My makeup was also spot on in terms of what I wanted. She really knows what she is doing! AND- she had a great way of keeping me calm on my wedding day. I fully recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Victoria · Married on 09/23/2012

There are not words to describe how AMAZING these girls are!! I was very stressed the morning of my wedding and as soon as I saw my hair and make up team I was instantly relaxed. While hanging out with them as they dolled me up, we chatted and they TOTALLY calmed me down! My hair and make up were amazing and I kept getting compliments ALL NIGHT!!! If you want to look fab on your wedding, book with All Dolled UP!!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Laura · Married on 05/20/2012

All Dolled Up is fantastic!!! Colette is sweet, professional and super helpful – she makes you feel as though you are more than a client but a friend. Alyssa and Melissa were great to work with for hair and makeup. I would recommend having a trial run with the girls who will be doing your hair/makeup the day of the wedding – it is really helpful to try different colors, styles, etc so there are no surprises the day of the wedding. They were great about letting you send pictures, styles, etc to them and keeping them in their portfolio – both girls were super organized, professional, and fun to work with. Melissa (makeup) even emailed me the day after our trial run to see how I liked the makeup after I had worn it for the day, any changes, etc – she was more than willing to make adjustments and definitely open to trying anything I wanted. All of my bridal party loved their hair/makeup (with no trial run, just off pictures), and I actually think my hair/makeup looked way better the day of the wedding, which goes to show Alyssa and Melissa took the extra time the actual day of the wedding to make it perfect. I would highly recommend All Dolled Up for anybody looking for quality and professional hair/makeup services for their wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Leah · Married on 11/19/2011

Colette and Ashly were absolutely amazing! They made the whole experience so fun and stress free! From the moment I contacted Colette she was always very promt in getting back to me and answering all of my questions. The pricing was exteremely reasonable and within my price range and the work the girls did was magic!! I never felt so beautiful and my bridal party looked amazing. I will definitly use All Dolled Up Hair and Makeup Artistry for any and all of my future hair/makeup needs!

Sent on 12/05/2011

All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Leah we had such a fabulous time getting to know you and your girls! Your wedding was beautiful and we are so thankful you let us be a part of it. Thank you for your kind words we look forward to helping you with any and all of your future beauty needs!

Kris & Ericka · Married on 09/24/2011

What an amazing company! I got married this September and there isnt anything but greatness to say about this company the amazing girls within it! The customer service that I have received was worth every dollar that I spent! Good customer service is hard to find now a days and when I found them I knew right away that is what I was going to get. They went to extra lengths to get me the dates, the times, and COST that I needed to fit with our crazy schedule and our budget! They come to you and are very professional, very kind, and care about what YOU want not what they think you want like some of the other venders I have dealt with! Please call them for yourself to see how great they are!!! Thanks again Colette, Sarah & Lindsey you all have touched my heart and I would do our wedding all over again just to have the fun we did while getting ready!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Ericka we had the best time working with you and your bridal party! We are so glad you chose us and could not be more grateful for your kind words.

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2007

Absolutely fabulous! I was in a total crisis when my wedding make-up did not work out a couple days before my wedding. I found Christine and she did exactly what I wanted her to! My make-up was perfect! She did a couple run throughs and then did my make-up on my wedding day. She also did a couple of my bridesmaids. Christine worked very hard to make sure every little detail was perfect and colors/shades would look great in photographs. I felt very special and that I was her top priority at that time.

Since my wedding day, my sister and a friend have used Christine for their wedding day looks. Both brides looked gorgeous. My other sister is already getting her on the books for her wedding next summer!

Christine is kind, professional, and detail-oriented. She knows the day is one of the most important in your life and strives to make it perfect.

Sent on 08/27/2011