79 Reviews for All Digital Photo, Video and Photo Booth

MC (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)
79 All Digital Photo, Video and Photo Booth Reviews

Our engagement photo shoot was earlier this year, and I couldn't be happier with the photos! I created a collage on our family room wall of my favorite engagement photos! I am so excited to have All Digital shoot our wedding photos and video next April!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The staff was more than amazing. They did our video and photos. They even had us leave with 20+ photos that they quickly finished. I cannot wait to see the rest because they were so perfect!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We did not use All Digital Photo for a wedding event, but rather corporate photos for head shots and content for our website. The CEO is a stand up guy. The photographer did a great job providing inspiration for our corporate vision and website content.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had the best experience! During our wedding, the staff was so helpful, and easy to be around! I didn't even notice them half of the time! I would recommend them to everybody I know! Also, our wedding video turned out to be SO beautiful. I couldn't of imagined if any other way. So beyond pleased!

Profile Picture Alice, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Wow Sarah and her team were so great! They helped make the night go so smoothly and we already have our photos, less than two weeks later! We are so happy with them and they are great photographers to work with!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We had a fantastic time! From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding our experience with the photographers were wonderful! All of them were very fun to work with, Sarah was absolutely a joy to be around both times and had such a perfect eye for what we wanted. Our photos all came out perfect, and I just got a look at our photo album and could not be happier. Photography is truly the most important piece of a wedding as in the end it's all you have that can take you back to those moments in time and I'm so happy that we had these guys providing that for us. I would use them time and time again if I had the opportunity.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Hands down, All Digital is the best wedding photographer and videographer company around.

Prior to the wedding - We interviewed a handful of companies but All Digital stood out as the most professional, accommodating, open to unique requests, etc. We were lost and felt overwhelmed in the weeks leading up to our wedding. They very calmly guided us, answered every question, helped explain how things work and some additional points of what to expect on the day of. It was exactly what we needed.

On the day of our wedding - they showed up in full force. They were very respectful to all of us (guests included - who still mention how amazing they were to everyone), knew exactly what they were doing, were prepared with all of our requests, made extra effort to get the shots we were hoping for, putting in extra effort across the board. They truly made us feel like we were their only clients. We felt comfortable the entire time and we're not usually open to being in front of a camera.

Post wedding - they stayed on top of all communication and kept us up to date. We're very pleased with the results and are beyond lucky to have met and worked with All Digital! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I received a lot of beautifully pictures that i will cherish forever. sarah and Elliot are two amazing and talented photographers. They were also very patient and helped capture a lot of my culture and traditions.

Profile Picture makaila, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We booked with All Digital for our engagement and wedding photos. They were easy to communicate with and made the scheduling process super easy for the engagement pictures. They even accommodated us bringing our corgi puppy to their studios :) Our wedding pictures turned out great. They were receptive to our needs and captured great shots of us and our guests.

Profile Picture holly, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

All Digital Photo was helpful in determining best approach for our project, making our family feel comfortable in front of the camera, communicating editing ideas, and finally developing a final product that entertains its audience. They were wonderful to work with and we appreciate the time All Digital Photo spent - above and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Kris, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't thank Sarah enough. She was wonderful through the whole process. She helped me make the most out of my online planning forms, and was speedy quick at responding to all of my hundreds of questions. It was such a nice surprise to see that Sarah was one of my 3!! photographers for my big day. I had a large wedding party, and they can be very uncooperative at times (like for the photos) but Sarah was very patient, and efficient in rounding everyone up and getting people to focus. I am terrible I can't remember the other 2 photographers names, but they were great as well. I can't wait to get the photos back, I am so anxious, I know they will turn out beautifully.

We also booked our videography through All Digital. Our videographist was so sneaky- I had totally forgot I had even hired one. He kept in the back ground and out of the way all night, I didn't even get to meet him, but I could tell he was in the zone, and busy working. I am SO excited to watch the video to remind me of the best day ever!

Thank you All Digital for everything- you helped make our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Friends warned us that our special day would be a blur but my goodness, they weren't kidding. We're so happy we chose All Digital because Cal and Sarah captured our special day perfectly. We didn't realize how many moments we had missed until we saw the photos, and couldn't be more thrilled about how they turned out.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Incredibly captured our special day!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

All Digital was amazing! They met with us and gave us great ideas for pictures. They helped work with everyone to keep me on task even though I was running behind. We had great photographers who were so professional and worked really well with all of the vendors to make our day special. They even gave us a flash drive at the end of the night with a few pictures to hold us over. They were very affordable and worked with us to stay in our budget. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Liability Insurance

I would highly recommend All Digital for photography of any kind! We booked them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day and were beyond amazed at the quality of the photos and talent of the photographers. Each of the photographers at our wedding was professional, patient, and communicative. My husband and I had a moment as we walked back down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. that we were almost certain no one captured...however, the talent of All Digital's photographers did and surprised us at the end of the night with a sneak peek of a few photos via flash drive.
Though our wedding day has come and gone, we cannot wait to have a reason to hire All Digital for another event in the future.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC

We were so happy with our choice to use All Digital!! Sarah did an amazing job with our engagement pictures so we couldn't wait to see our wedding pictures. Sarah and Allen did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures!! We have so many we love that it's hard to chose which ones to get printed.

Profile Picture Karen , 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We looked at quite a few photographers for our wedding. We wanted to make sure our day was captured on film to preserve our memories and All Digital Photo did not disappoint. We first met with Erin for our engagement photos and were very pleased with the result. She was super flexible and really had fun with the location we chose. She was also one of two photographers the day of the wedding. Michael and Erin got a great variety of photos and definitely took advantage of our venue's surroundings and great atmosphere. They were very efficient with time use, definitely keeping us on schedule. During the ceremony and reception, they were truly photography ninjas! We didn't even know they were there! They put everyone at ease, and as a result our photos were very natural and not posed. We also used All Digitals open air photo booth for our guest book and that turned out to be a big hit with our guests. I would definitely recommend All Digital to preserve your wedding memories.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

All Digital managed to capture some amazing moments!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

The team from All Digital was amazing. They were very personable and made every effort to make sure that our day went off without a hitch. We had 3 photographers with us on our wedding day, each taking pictures from different angles. Before the wedding, I had 2 photographers with me and 1 was with my wife. They were so much fun to have around. When the ceremony started, no one even knew they were there. During the reception, they were practically invisible, but as soon as we said the word picture ... poof a photographer appeared and asked us what they could do for us. My wife and I got a chance to sneak a peak at a few of the sun set photos, which were incredible. The pictures looked better than the real thing. I highly recommend All Digital!!!

Profile Picture CJ, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews

Great Service and Professional Customer Attention

Profile Picture User4458882, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Oh my goodness what a wonderful company. We did both videography and photography with All Digital and they were such a pleasure to work with. I did a bridal shoot a few weeks before, then the day after the wedding we also had an extra shoot for romantic shots. Throughout the entire process, whatever was important to me was important to All Digital. Any email I sent was responded to within hours. The owner Cal responded directly to quite a few of them too, which was a welcome surprise. One bit of feedback is that they did take about a month longer than quoted to get the video back to us, but it was so worth the wait (the photos were returned within a week of the wedding!). The songs we chose for the ceremony were superimposed over the video, so it wasn't a recording of the music playing from the speakers--very high quality, professional results. Great service, wonderful quality product. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
3.6

Their detail shots are amazing. Pricey though!

Profile Picture User4846342, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They did and amazing job with my wedding! They were very professional, and did a great job listening to what I want and made sure they got the shots I wanted!

Profile Picture User4627304, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

All digital did our engagement and wedding pictures. I am so pleased by them. The photographers were super friendly and worked with us on what pictures we wanted. Very professional and they are good at their work.

Profile Picture Anne, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were first exposed to All Digital at a bridal show, then they were recommended by one of the other vendors we worked with. We didn’t know what to expect BUT were hoping they captured our once-in-a-lifetime celebration better than anyone else could have. From the unbelievably quick turn-around and having them in our hands to the quality of the photos – the entire package was second-to-none. We actually think they get better every time we look through them. They captured so many things from our wedding & reception that we probably didn’t really notice the day of. The pictures are absolutely stunning. We have had the hardest time putting together a list of photos for them to do our album, and feel like any of the pictures would be ‘the best’. One of the best parts of them being there is the fact no one even noticed they were there which speaks to their professionalism. We would absolutely recommend All Digital and wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again. Thanks All Digital for capturing what turned out to be an all around breath taking day for us!

Cheryl & Eric Evans