All Bliss Photography Reviews

All Bliss Photography 3
All Bliss Photography 4
All Bliss Photography 5

Jess · Married on 09/28/2014

Marylou was so easy to work with. She captured all of our moments exactly how we had asked her to. Every photo had a feeling, an emotion. She was great with communication, she asked all the right questions and on top of it, is just a very pleasant person. You can tell she really has a passion for her work and has a natural talent for photography. I would recommend Marylou to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Marylou provided exceptional service for a great value! She was very responsive, really easygoing to work with during both our engagement shoot and the wedding, and most importantly, took amazing photographs! Our friends and family can't say enough about how she handled the event and the images she was able to capture!

Sent on 10/06/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you lovely lady! I so enjoyed my time with you and Casey (and Crosby!) and was so happy to get out to Wilmington for your gorgeous wedding. Can't wait till the St. Peters Island vowel renewal haha! Thanks so much, I wish you so much happiness!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/10/2014

I was so glad I found Marylou (All Bliss Photography) on this site. My husband and I were thrilled with her photography from our wedding. She gave us the perfect combination of classic wedding pictures along with the wow factor artistic ones. I had so many people in my office tell me the pictures were the most beautiful wedding photos they had ever seen! Thank you All Bliss for all your beautiful work! <3

Sent on 08/28/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Jocelyn, your gorgeous Biltmore wedding was to die for, thank you for giving me so much inspiration to work with, from your heartfelt ceremony and your wonderful family to the lovely surroundings, I am so proud of this work and so grateful you love it. I loved spending this day with you, thank you for putting your trust in me to photograph these memories for you. Much love and happiness! xoxo

Marylou at All Bliss Photography is absolutely outstanding. In searching for a photographer for our wedding and the photo sessions leading up to it, my husband and I found that All Bliss Photography fit both of our aesthetics. She not only captured some of the artistic photos that I enjoy, but she also got some of the more journalistic and candid photos that my husband desired. In our search, she was also the most reasonably priced for the amazing quality of work that she provides. She traveled an hour from her location for all three of the photo sessions we had with her, and we couldn't be more pleased with our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and all of the shots from our wedding day. She gave us all rights to the photos and we received over 600 that are all absolutely gorgeous! I truly wish I could frame them all!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Jeannie · Married on 05/25/2014

Marylou was perfection! She was highly collaborative from the very start, and she clearly wanted to make sure she understood our ideal wedding day and photos. Her photos were flawless and beautiful. She really paid attention to details and was just a lovely person to be around on a fun but hectic day. She was able to wrangle my highly opinionated family and was a great sport when everyone was shouting at her to capture a moment. She is the epitome of grace under pressure. For those NY folks, after doing quite a bit or research, I realized that it was actually more cost effective to have Marylou (and Carla) come up from North Carolina to photograph the wedding. AND she has been a bride, so she includes the actual file when delivering the photos. None of the shady "charging for copies" craziness.

Sent on 08/27/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Jeannie! I have never seen a more amazing venue in my life as yours and I am so glad I was able to make awesome photos for you. I also loved your two ceremonies, the Chinese tea ceremony was especially amazing since it was my first. I absolutely love the photographs from your day and so happy you do just as much. I wish you two so much happiness and love in your life together as husband and wife! xo

My husband and I loved working with Marylou. She captured our day beautifully. She was able to catch the "in the moment" shots while also appeasing me and taking posed pictures.

Sent on 06/02/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thanks sweets, I loved working with you two as well and I am so happy for you love doves. xoxo!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2014

Marylou was a dream to work with from beginning to end. I have worked on her side of the camera in the past and know the challenges. She was the model of professionalism and creativity. She fit beautifully into our special day and the images that were produced are nothing short of amazing. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 03/08/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so very much, it was my pleasure to photograph your intimate winter wedding. It's especially wonderful to hear another photographer be so appreciative of the way the photographs were captured and I am so pleased to have been a part of it.
    Love and Happiness, Marylou

Maria · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't be happier about my wedding pictures, Marylou did a wonderful job! My husband and I just love all the pictures, Marylou captured every special moment in a very unique and artistic way! and we are very grateful for that! I totally recommend All Bliss Photography.

Sent on 12/12/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you both so very much from the engagement session to the wedding, you two are so easy and wonderful to be around. So glad I can drop in to see you at Mugs Coffee anytime! :-) xoxo

Andrea · Married on 09/28/2013

Marylou is incredible! We used All Bliss Photography for our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not be happier! She is a natural at finding creative shots - we didn't have the typical backgrounds and poses that you see of every other couple. She has a great eye for detail and for finding unique/artistic shots. She really captured our personalities in the photos. On the wedding day, Marylou went above and beyond. She summed up the FUN of the day, and somehow managed to get a shot of every little moment. Not only is Marylou professional and extremely talented, she is a breeze to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/22/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Andrea! I loved working with you both, such a FUN wedding and never hurts when the two of you are so in love...makes for some great photographs! You two are so great together, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. Much love, Marylou

Amber · Married on 09/01/2013

All Bliss Photography made our wedding day spectacular. The images that were captured by Marylou and her assistant were above and beyond what we expected. She was our favorite vendor that we worked with on our wedding day. Her professionalism and quality goes unparalleled to any other wedding photographers in Charlotte. We were so blessed to have stumbled upon such a gifted photographer. We highly recommend her services to any lucky couple who is looking for memorable pictures to last them a lifetime.

Sent on 10/23/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Amber, from our first meeting I knew I would totally adore working with you and Chris. You aren't only gorgeous people on the outside but such wonderful souls. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of your beautiful Morning Glory Farms wedding. Thank you again for choosing me and for this lovely review. Much love, Marylou

Emily · Married on 08/30/2013

From our very first meeting, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day, Marylou of AllBliss felt more like a friend than a vendor. We truly wanted to feel as comfortable as possible with our photographer (being in front of a camera is hard!) and Marylou made that very possible. She is nice, genuine, and very good at her craft. Her photos capture the raw emotion and the most special moments of your wedding day. I had absolutely no trouble communicating with her throughout the entire year of planning our wedding! She's quick to respond to emails, phone calls, and even texts for all of your questions and concerns. Marylou made us both feel so absolutely comfortable and happy during our engagement session and our wedding day. I couldn't ask for a better photographer. Not only does Marylou know how to capture the pure beauty of a special moment, but she really understands that balance between comfort and business. I can't think of a better photographer to recommend for weddings or life events.

Sent on 10/08/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Emily, I so agree..we felt like instance buds. I loved that you are an artist yourself and you choose me because of the creative/artistic shots I wanted to give you. Anyone can capture the day but it means so much to me that you placed value on my eye being that you are an artist. You and Pat are such a lovely couple, loved the emotion of your wedding and you amazing friends. I'll never forget Aunt Paula either. I wish you two so much happiness, thank you for giving me the privilege to photograph your wedding.

Monika · Married on 07/19/2013

Marylou from All Bliss Photography was absolutely amazing to work with! I had been searching for a wedding photographer whose images were sophisticated, effortless, beautiful, and timeless. When I stumbled upon Marylou's photos on a friend's facebook page, I was immediately intrigued by her gorgeous compositions and incredible use of natural light. My husband and I soon met with her over Skype and were impressed by her warm presence, sense of humor, and approachability - we could see her easily blending in with our friends and family on the day of our wedding, and decided to book her immediately after our Skype session. We could not be any happier with that decision.

Over the course of the year leading up to our wedding, Marylou was always extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with. She also took some gorgeous photographs of us for our engagement session on the Brooklyn Bridge back in October 2012 - and produced some incredible photographs despite the overcast day and high winds.

On our wedding day, Marylou arrived early and did not stop taking pictures until the very last dance 11 hours later. We also experienced a heat wave in NYC that day with 96 degree weather - Marylou was undeterred by this and took us out for some outdoor photographs in some gorgeous and charming locations she had scouted out ahead of time on her own. Throughout the day, Marylou and her assistant seamlessly blended in with all our friends and family. We received our final images only 3 weeks after our wedding and were COMPLETELY blown away by her photographs and the many beautiful, spontaneous moments that she managed to capture when we were all completely unaware of her snapping away with her camera.

We HIGHLY recommend Marylou. Any bride and groom who make the decision to go with her are in good hands, and will be guaranteed to end up with amazing images that they'll get to cherish forever.

Sent on 08/12/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Monika, this was so thoughtfully written, I thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. I love working with couples with a great sense of aesthetics and appreciation for the art of photography. I can't put into words how awesome your NYC wedding was. Thank you for putting your full faith in me, I'm so glad you love your images. People like you are what makes this job amazing. xoxo

Marylou at All Bliss Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with from the first day I skyped with her, to the day I received my beautiful images. She is extremely talented and much more than the typical wedding photographer. Our images were exactly what we were looking for- artistic but not at all cheesy. Marylou did an amazing job capturing all the different environments in the garden where our wedding took place during our couples photos. We have several sets of pictures each with a different background, which I love. I would highly recommend All Bliss Photography- Marylou is amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was such a privilege to photograph your stunning wedding at Daniel Stowe...such a gorgeous event. You two are awesome as are your families. Thanks for putting your trust in me from across the country and booking me. I am so happy you love your images. Much love and happiness to you two!

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2013

Marylou with All Bliss was an absolute pleasure to work with leading up to and on our wedding date, June 22, 2013. She put me, my husband, and guests at ease and was incredibly patient and worked with us to get the perfect photos. I loved how communicative she was thorughout the planning process and how accessible she was as well. Further, she met with me prior to the event at the wedding site to discuss desired photos which was incredibly helpful. She also had all the pictures ready for us in a week after the wedding. Outstanding! I would highly recommend All Bliss to anyone needing professional photography. Thank you Marylou for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Hollyn · Married on 06/07/2013

When I first started wedding planning, the two things that meant the most to me were the venue and the photographer. After finding a venue, I started looking for photographers. I wanted to find someone who wasn't afraid to stray away from the typical wedding photography, someone who was able to capture the emotion involved in my husband and I's wedding day, and someone that I truly felt comfortable around. After meeting four photographers, I finally found Marylou and I knew as soon as I met her that she was the photographer. Out of all the decisions that I made for the wedding, choosing Marylou was never one that I questioned. Not only did she capture our love through our engagement session and wedding day but she also gave me beautiful bridal portraits that I will cherish forever. Marylou (Allblissphotography) is extremely dedicated to capturing creative images and to making her clients happy. She is an extremely hard worker and a wonderful person inside and out. I seriously recommend hiring Allblissphotography to capture the most special day of your life.

Hollyn Alberghini

Sent on 06/24/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Making me tear up Hollyn! I absolutely loved photographing your gorgeous wedding. You and Matt are both amazing people and I am solo blessed to have been able to give you images you love. xoxo

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2013

Marylou and her company allBliss Photography was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I first saw her at the Charlotte Bridal Show, where I was completely overwhelmed with the wedding planning process! However, a few weeks after the event, I contacted Marylou and asked lots of questions. She was very patient and kind through all my questions. We were apprehensive at first, only because we were planning on a small budget. But after seeing some of her previous work, we knew she was the one for us! Now less than 2 weeks after our wedding we have all the digital versions of our pictures and have enjoyed every one of them! My husband and I pull them up a couple times a week just to relive our engagement session as well as our big day!

Sent on 06/10/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Cindy, I enjoyed every moment of your lovely wedding and especially the very intimate setting. Some of my most favorite weddings are the smaller family affairs where you feel so surrounded by love. You thought of every little detail and it was simply lovely. I wish you both so much love and happiness. xo

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2013

We had a fantastic experience with All Bliss Photography! Marylou is beyond awesome and made our wedding an experience we'll remember forever through her beautiful images. Marylou did our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be any happier with how they turned out. My husband and I are both a bit camera shy, but Marylou made us feel very comfortable, she made it fun, and the pictures are incredible. Her artistic perspective and amazing talent turned our photos into works of art that we will have forever. I feel like we really lucked out having her as our photographer… I didn't think we'd be able to afford such an accomplished photographer with our budget, but her prices are very reasonable and the finished products exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/01/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review Sarah! Your wedding had so much character, even the light rain made for such cool imagery. I so love intimate weddings like yours and I am so grateful the two of you chose me to work with. Much love and happiness always! Marylou

Haley · Married on 04/20/2013

Marylou was an absolute amazing photographer. She is truly a talented individual. I wanted photographs that were art, and she completely delivered. I wanted photos I could hang around the house that kind of told the story about my marriage. Many raw emotions captured. Not to mention she does the most unreal black and white photos. If you are looking for someone creative, very detailed oriented, and extremely professional, she is your girl. She aslo is the sweetest person alive and so easy to work with. I thought it would be awkward to have my picture taken, but she made it a breeze. Also she does an incredible job on Bridal portraits. She also got my wedding and bridals edited extremely quickly.

By far the best choice I made during wedding planning was choosing her. Can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 05/01/2013

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Haley, thank you so much for the kind words. I love you to pieces girl! The best part of my job is meeting wonderful people like you and knowing I can give you something you will cherish. It makes me feel like my art really makes a difference in this world and for that I am so thankful. You two and your family and friends were a total joy. Love you!

Rebecca · Married on 07/06/2012

I literally cannot express how wonderful Mary Lou of All Bliss Photography was for our wedding day. From the first time we Skyped back in December I knew she was going to be the perfect choice for our special day. She was completely open to any and all ideas, even offering me a free bridal session on the Brooklyn Bridge (we're doing in Oct!!). She's still trying to build her portfolio so she's hungry, which is amazing cause she goes above and beyond to take as many pictures as humanly possible. She's also one of the sweetest people ever, she got along so well with my friends and family it was like she'd known us for years.

I am so blown away by the shots she got and how accommodating she was. It literally made me forget how stressful the whole planning process was and made me want to relive that day over and over again.

She was part of the reason our wedding day was so wonderful, I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

All Bliss Photography's reply:

I am going to cry. You and Charlie are so wonderful as were your gracious families. I had an absolute blast and will also cherish your wedding photos forever! Much love and a lifetime of happiness.

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2012

Marylou is an amazing photographer! She managed to capture photos of my husband and myself that I would have never thought possible. We are such goobers and horrible at sitting still long enough to take a good picture, but Marylou made it seem effortless. I fell in love with her photos the first time I saw them and couldn't wait for her to shoot my wedding (and engagement session). She is a steal! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Jordan, your anniversary is approaching and I can't believe it has been a year since your amazing day. Your wedding was soooo much fun, I am not sure I have ever danced and photographed as much simultaneously. I loved all of the thought you guys put into your details, total DIY in an artsy, PERSONAL way. Loved it. You guys were a total joy and I wish you a very happy Anniversary.

Gary · Married on 05/12/2012

Awesome work, great to work with and did everything, and then some, that we all wanted. Loved the work, pics, good presence, really everything!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Suzanne · Married on 05/12/2012

I cannot imagine anyone being better at wedding photography. The pictures are fabulous and Marylou is a joy to work with. All night people commented on the hard-working and charming photographer. Proof, though, is in the results, which are wonderful! Highly recommended by this mother-of-the-bride.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Elisha · Married on 05/12/2012

Marylou at All Bliss Photography is absolutely amazing! She is friendly, energetic and very easy to work with. Her specialty is definitely the artsy, romantic shots but she is also great at getting big group shots with everyone looking good (which for my wedding party of 16 is quite a feat!) Do the engagement shoot with her before the wedding so you can get to know her and her style and give her some feedback on what you do and don't like. All of our wedding guests were so impressed at how she snuck around the edges of the ceremony and reception without being noticed and got pictures of every guest the entire night. We got our pictures back in a week (the shortest I have ever heard of getting wedding pictures!) and they are FANTASTIC!!! I can't recommend Marylou enough, go book her now!!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

cara · Married on 11/12/2011

MaryLou was awesome to work with- she is very creative and has a ton of ideas. She is very passionate about her work and it showed in all of our pictures. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Jaime · Married on 09/04/2011

I worked with Marylou (of allBliss photography) for my Labor Day weekend wedding, and her work was fantastic! My husband and I are so happy with the pictures from our beautiful day. I can't believe how many pictures she took, and how beautifully they all turned out. She is a true artist. Her photos capture the happy mood and spirit of our wedding perfectly! Looking at the pictures, I see that our guests all had a blast. The day goes by so quickly, and we are so glad to have the photos to see (again or for the first time!) how much fun everyone had. Somehow Marylou seemed to get every happy moment. Marylou also unobtrusively captured all the special little details of the event (from the band's song list, to the flowers on the cake, to the bows on my shoes, to the array of food). Marylou graciously accommodated special requests for group photos from family and friends, which has been very helpful in putting together special wedding album gifts for others. She had so many good ideas for creating interesting and beautiful memories of the wedding. She made the whole process really easy. I didn't worry about a thing. My husband and our parents are so glad that we decided to work with Marylou for our wedding. Her professionalism and artist talent make our photos stand out head and shoulders above any others that I’ve seen (and I did a lot of research!). In short, Marylou was on-time, unobtrusive, thorough, professional, artistic, responsive, and thoughtful.

Sent on 10/26/2011