All Around Photography, Video & Sound Reviews

Cassandra · Married on 08/26/2017

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

I have never been more disappointed with any service I've ever have. Alex, the photographer who was there the day of our wedding was amazing. She listened to everything we wanted and we couldn't have asked for anything better. The wedding day wasn't the issue it was dealing with Kim afterwards.
    We submitted our photos that we wanted in our photo book back in November 2017. She did not respond with how long it would take right away. So I emailed her again in December. She said she would have it by the end of next week. Meanwhile every time I emailed her, i had to email her twice in order to get a response.
    Every time I emailed her about the album i was always told it'll be done by the end of the week, which was never the case.
    We finally just got our album today. After I emailed her 3 times over the course of a month to see where it was. No apologies in the email just that we could pick it up any weekday after 4. My husband went to pick it up and it was no surprise that it was yet again no apologies for making us wait 4 months for what we were originally told would be done next week.
    I would never recommend to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 03/07/2018

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

We're happy everything went well the day of your wedding. I'm very sorry you feel this way about your experience with getting your album. Upon receiving your paperwork I thought I made it very clear regarding the approval and printing processes and their time frames - each taking several weeks. While awaiting your album, I also notified you that I had delivered my twins and would need a couple weeks to recover before I could go into work to get you your album. I tried to get it to you ASAP. I'm sorry for the confusion and delay.

Noelle · event on: 01/24/2018

0.5

Purchased a Groupon for a studio session, got in touch was told they'd check their schedule and get back to me (totally reasonable as the photographer was on maternity leave)... but more than 2 months and after multiple attempts to get in touch, still no response. I was never able to get newborn photos of my daughter taken as she's no longer a newborn. I'm very disappointed.

Sent on 06/10/2018

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

I'm sorry I was unable to do your baby's photos. I had delivered twins 10 days after you had her and was not able to work before or after having them for some time as I was a new mom and in recovery.

Greg · Married on 06/10/2017

0.5

Stay Away at all costs! Kim will sell you on her business and tell you what you want to hear. We were worried about time line of finished product and Kim told us it takes only a couple of weeks after the wedding to get back to us. We hired her for Video Services and what we ended up with was almost a legal battle. Let us just say we paid over $1,000 for a home video I should have had a family member do for FREE!! You have to baby Kim, and the excuses never stop. Everything from "I'm Pregnant to sick...etc." Once she has your money, she doesn't care about you or the final product. They did mic the groom (me) on the wedding, so we could hear the vows, and yet none of that made the video. Also, 3 cameras were used during our ceremony. yet Kim's editing only portrayed a small portion of the story, as moments were missed such bringing our flower's before Mary. Also, half of disc 2 was without sound! Kim also learned our phone number's and would ignore our calls and not return them when we wanted the error's fixed. It took getting ready for small claims court for her to finally fix the error's. When a business does not have the dignity to respect their customer's, they should not be in business! Stay away, an extra $20 bucks at her competition, will save you 4 months of headaches!

Sent on 10/12/2017

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

I'm sorry you feel this way. I did get you your discs (ahead of others who were before you so your out of town guests could see it) within a few weeks. Your opinion of the final edit and everyone else's are different. I was happy to re-edit your video, but I told you it would take some time. I'm sorry - we (and no place) do not offer a 9+ hour video. Full day coverage is clips from throughout the day, not every minute of it. The music in the video was that which you selected. I'm sorry you changed your mind. I really wish you had come to me with these concerns and not just written this review.

To future brides, please see our other reviews where numerous clients have given us 5 stars as that is how our normal couples feel.

0.5

I am very disappointed in the service I received from All Around Sound and Photography. From the time we signed the contract with the owner until we received our wedding CD, she was very hard to get a hold of and seemed like she was never in her office during the advertised business hours. She advised that the pictures would be ready 4-6 weeks after our wedding. Six weeks approached and we didn't receive notification from her. I called her and she did inform us that they were ready. We would have appreciated a phone call or message that they were ready to be picked up (they could have been ready for weeks and we didn't even know). We scheduled a time for the next day for my husband to pick up the CD. When he arrived at her office she was not there and when my husband called her she did not answer. I then called her and she said that she was on her way, I explained to her that my husband had already left and asked if she could wait at her office an additional hour until I got out of work and she said she could not wait. We then scheduled for the next day and when I arrived at her office she was not there. I waited 40 minutes for her to come and called her several times and left her a message but she never showed up or called me back. The next day both my husband and I tried to call her but she did not answer or call us back. The following monday my mom went to her office unannounced and was able to get the CD from her. She never returned our messages or apologized for not meeting us when she said she would-very unprofessional. We were expecting the pictures to be touched up and enhanced because that is what we talked about in the initial consultation but they weren't. Basically the photographer took the pictures and then she loaded them onto a CD. I am glad I finally got my pictures but I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 01/21/2016

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

I wish you would have come to me with this offline. I am confused to even read any of this as I told your husband when he called stating he was at my office 2 hours before his appointment and we weren't open yet, that I had a death in my family and had to go to a funeral out of town; that was why I could not wait for you that evening not answer my phone. I'm happy I could finally meet with your mom to get her your photos. As I explain to all my brides, I am happy to make further edits on any photos you would like. I do a basic screen on all photos for lighting; after that, it is bride's preference what else to do. I wish you the best moving forward.