All Around Photography, Video & Sound Reviews

104 | Buffalo, NY

104 Reviews for All Around Photography, Video & Sound

Ryan · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't begin to express how amazing it was working with Kim. Not only did our pictures turn out amazing but she was so helpful through the day. My wedding party was huge and she was able to keep everyone focused, pictures done quickly, and made sure everything went smoothly. It's not everyday that you find a photographer that will fluff your dress throughout the night and fix your bustle. She was great and we definitely would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2016

I really loved all around photography! Kim was great and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Faith · Married on 09/17/2016

Kim was an amazing photographer. She was my lifesaver!! She was there to walk me through our wedding day from start to finish. When my planner wasn't there Kim knew exactly what to do to keep the night rolling!! Reasonably priced, and the her work is amazing! we are so happy with what she did for us, I don't think we could have picked a better photographer! We also got our DJ Erich through Kim. He was great with our guests and everyone had an amazing time! He had the dance floor filled the entire night! Amazing, amazing place to get your photographer and DJ!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016
  • User7198479 · 2+ years ago

Kim is absolutely amazing! She fulfilled what I wanted, gave great advice and made my wedding amazing. The pictures came out great, and i love her personality! I will definitely be going to her again for future events.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jesse · Married on 08/19/2016

Kim is extremely talented!! She is also very helpful the day of with tips to make the day go smoother.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Kim was super great on the day of our wedding-- she is very honest as well, so if your hair looks bad or your make up is off she'll tell you, not just be silent about it. She also came prior to the wedding to take pictures before hand and actually really helped facilitate people and got my big wedding party to listen. Very nice person- is not afraid to give people orders (which is what you need, believe me), and get's really great shots.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Jeanine · Married on 06/25/2016

All Around Photography, Video, and Sound provided professional service, a smiling face, a great attitude, and an amazing product all for a great value. Kim was SO fast when it came to responding to our many inquiries via calls and texts (texting was a nice alternative that my husband and I appreciated). She captured so many beautiful photos of our first look, pictures we needed to have (family, vows, cake), pictures of the party, and even pictures that we had no idea she was taking (they turned out to be our favorites - rings in the flowers, my husband walking it out with his cousin, all the laughter that I still have no idea how she was able to capture so seamlessly). Further than the photography, she was in the midst of the wedding activities, offering support and suggestions that made our lives SO much easier. Without reservation, I recommend Kim and her company to any couple who is looking for an A+ photographer that will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Fallon · Married on 06/18/2016

Kim went above and beyond just taking pictures the advice she gave throughout the day was very helpful she also bustled my dress for me when we got to the reception and no one else was there yet to help me lol. Every picture I wanted she took and they came out great!! She took a lot of shots of the same pose so I had lots to choose from. I can't wait to get my photo album I'm sure it'll be amazing!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Christina · Married on 06/04/2016

I used all All Around Photography, Video & Sound for my photographer. BEST decision I made when for the wedding. Kim answered all my questions, made sure I had all of the shots that I wanted off pinterest, and the regular wedding/family shots. All of the pictures came out perfect. I have a TON of photos, and the rights to print them as I please which is what I was looking for when searching for a photographer (it was actually the "deal breaker" for me if the photographer didn't have that option.) Make your wedding less stressful by booking All Around Photography, Video & Sound it's worth it!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

Our videographer Chris from all around photography was so nice and flexible and made sure to capture all the right moments! Thank you and can't wait to see it all!

Sent on 10/26/2015

farrah · Married on 10/23/2015

This was the second time I have used this company. Great value wonderful service!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Eliza was Amazing! Great personality, and worked hard to make our party amazing. She is truly one of a kind! I would recommend her for any type of event, she simply can do it all! Amazing girl!

Sent on 09/22/2015

R · event on: 08/30/2015

The D.J's name was Roy.... He was on time, professional well mannered. When it came time to interact with the crowd he was awesome. This man was funny and entertaining. He interacts well wit any age group from babies to senior citizens. Our family picnic would not have been as much fun without him... The photography as always is SUPER. ..Kim Is the best in the business. She got them shots nobody thought she would.. Kim captures the event everytime. I recommend All around Photography and Sound to everyone and anyone who needs an event done right.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Courtni · Married on 08/29/2015

Kim at All Around Photography was an absolute delight to work with. From the very beginning she made my husband and I feel so comfortable with her and there was no pressure at all at the consultation. The prices are so incredibly affordable that we booked right away. During the planning stages, Kim was always very responsive and offered me so much advice that she almost doubled as a wedding planner.

On the day of the wedding she arrived promptly and immediately began to take beautiful pictures of the flowers and rings while chaos was ensuing int he background. She gave directives to all of the bridal party to make sure no one wandered away. I'm a bit of a control freak myself and i was able to relax knowing that Kim had it covered.

i received all of the wedding pictures less than a week after the wedding and they are all beautiful. I have already recommended All Around Photography to some of my friends and will continue to do so!

Sent on 09/14/2015

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you so much Courtni! It was a lot of fun working with you on your day and I was very happy to help you with your planning. I'm glad you love your photos and appreciate anyone else you send here! I will do my best to make sure they're just as pleased!

alex · Married on 07/24/2015

Kim is the absolute best! She went above and beyond on everything. Everything from meeting us outside of her business hours to work with our crazy schedules, to giving ideas for centerpieces and lighting ideas. We met with about 4 other photographers before meeting with Kim, she had the best pricing and package options we found and once again worked with us to build a custom package for what we wanted. Last but not least ( and most importantly) the pictures came or amazing she captured the spirit and fun of the event!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/10/2015

Everything was great and the photos turned out awesome!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Heather · Married on 05/30/2015

I was very lucky and had Kim as my photographer for my wedding day. She was absolutely great! She arrived at our hotel room while we were getting our hair and makeup done. She was terrific to work with. She had really great ideas for different shots with my husband and I, as well as, us with our bridal party. The photos came out amazing! She was really more than a photographer, she had really great tips and was super helpful. Erich was our DJ for the event. He was great to work with and accommodated all of our special music requests. We gave Erich a listing of general songs we would like to hear. He added similar songs to our list. We also decided to extend the music for another hour at our reception. Erich was more than happy to do that for us. Our guest had a blast, no one wanted to stop dancing at the end of the night.!! After everything was said and done, Kim and Erich made my day simple and easy. From the day we met to go over the photo and DJ services until the last song of our wedding night. I would definitely recommend All Around to any of my friends!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Brenda · Married on 05/16/2015

Kim did a great job with our wedding. The pictures are wonderful! She was very knowledgeable and gave us great ideas! It ended up raining on our wedding day when we wanted to go get pictures. Luckily the day before I grabbed some umbrellas for the wedding party. We took some pictures in the rain with the umbrellas and she had great ideas! We also took some pictures at our venue which had an arcade and she suggested we jump in the arcade. She was very professional, kept everything on track, but let us have our silly fun too.

Kim was very responsive and returned phone calls promptly. The prices are very reasonable and the picture quality is excellent. I would definitely recommend All Around Photography to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2015

I am so happy I went with Kim & Erich for my photography and DJ at my wedding! They were amazing and so down to earth. I, of course, shopped around and once I met with Kim, I knew this was the company I was going to use. Erich got everyone out on the dance floor, was very respectful and blended very well with my guests. Kim was so helpful with anything I needed and my pictures are absolutely amazing. She captured my day exactly how I wanted. She was great with the kids and a great friend to help make my day go smoothly. If I could give 10 stars out of 5, I would. Thanks, guys!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015
  • Danielle

DANIELLE · Married on 02/14/2015

Sent on 03/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2014

Kim and everyone at All Around Photo and Sound did an amazing job! My photos and video are beautiful. The DJ did an awesome job keeping the party alive and bringing us into the new year. Everyone was quick to get back to me when I had questions. Very professional and friendly. The whole team made sure we had everything we wanted, that our day was perfect.... not only with the photos and such, but with everything. Helped us with all kinds of helpful advice to keep the day going smooth. Definitely will come back if I need their services in the future!!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Mary · Married on 12/31/2014

Kim and her team were phenomenal!!!! This was my daughters wedding and of course everyone is nervous, not with Kim around. From the minute she walked into the house until the minute she left the hall she put us all at easy. Kim is great.The pictures were great and so professional from the posed one to the unexpected. Kim captured memories that we did not know we were going to have!!! Thanks Kim. The video was amazing he captured the essence of the night perfectly!! This video captured scenes that my never occur again and we so appreciate the life long memories it provides for us now and the memories it will provide for the little ones at the wedding. The DJ was the greatest. He kept us entertain the entire time with great music, humor and interaction with the guests. He played everything pre-requested and a few extras with some dedications. Kim and her team were very professional yet at ease to interact with everyone. They went above and beyond on somethings and it was greatly appreciated. I would recommend Kim and her team in a heartbeat. They are who I will use for any future events. The price was right. The team was great. They were an over all great experience to have preform these services!! Much thanks to Kim and her team!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Rachel · event on: 12/07/2014

Looking for someone to capture that special moment in life?!...Kim does an amazing job at that! She has done some amazing photos for me and my family... I wouldn't go to anyone else! All Around Photography, Video, and Sound... Very nice people to work with, great quality and shots of photos, and willing to work around u and schedule with whatever u need... They can go to u.... U can come to them at their studio.... So awesome! Loved all my experiences with them! :)

Sent on 12/08/2014

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! I'm so happy everything went exactly the way you wanted! I love your family events and you cute daughter!!

Rachel · event on: 12/07/2014

Sent on 12/08/2014

Kim and her team were absolutely amazing! They helped out with little things, like taking the throw away bouquet to the reception, and were great to work with. I am beyond ecstatic with the photos I received back from my special day. They're stunning! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/05/2014