All Aglow Beauty Reviews

All Aglow Beauty View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • User2553137 2+ years ago
    I won the Fox45 wedding in a week contest and for whatever reason I was most nervous about my hair and make up (I always go to the same people), but I'm so glad I was able to work with Bethany!! She was able to do exactly what I wanted and I was so obsessed with how it turned out. If you want perfect eye make up and lash application she's your gal! Everyone in the bridal party felt amazing and we can't wait to use her services again in the future and visit the her new salon! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Carol Married on 11/11/2015
    I have been going to Beth for several years now. She is a color master and often knows what you want before you do! I have always been more than satisfied. Beth is well educated and versatile in her field. She has styled my hair along with my daughters for weddings, formal events, and proms. We have a lot of hair (thick and wavy), she has managed our manes with ease. We have always left feeling beautiful.
    Erin Married on 09/05/2015
    Bethany (and her assistant) was amazing to work with for my bridal party's hair and makeup, and I'm very grateful to her for being extremely accommodating to my rushed, last-minute booking! Even as a bride who is not comfortable with and does not like getting her hair or makeup done, Bethany made me feel completely at ease and gave both me and my 5 bridesmaids exactly what they wanted for my wedding. Thank you so much, Bethany!!
    Lisa Married on 07/14/2015
    Beth is superb! I have been a client of hers for over 12 years, servicing me with haircuts, color, and makeup. She has also done up-dos and makeup for me on special occasions as well as my daughter for proms and other occasions. I always receive compliments on my hair and when she does my makeup I look in the mirror afterwards and can't believe I could ever look so pretty! Her professionalism is top-notch. She always knows just what to do to suit your needs and personality. She is always up to date with knowledge and skills on the newest trendy styles, color and makeup. I highly recommend her-she's fabulous!
    Genny Married on 04/25/2015
    Bethany is amazing! I couldn't be happier with my wedding hair and makeup and I received so many compliments on my flawless makeup (which included airbrushed foundation and false lashes). I went to Bethany for a hair/makeup trial in advance of the wedding (which was on the day of my pre-wedding photo shoot and the photos looked wonderful) so I was very confident in her skills prior to the big day. On the wedding day, she not only did my hair and makeup but also did hair and/or makeup for my sister, best friend, and mother-in-law. She came to my home to provide the wedding day services, which made for a comfortable and relaxed morning. I liked her services so much I now see her regularly for hair cuts and color.
    Denine Married on 02/20/2015
    I've been a satisfied client of Beth's for over 10 years. I have always left my appointment feeling great; whether a trim, a cut or highlight! Beth always remains current in styles and treatments. If you are looking for a stylist that truly listens to her client, you need Beth. I highly recommend her for special occasions and weddings!
    Katie Married on 01/25/2015
    I have known Beth for over 15 years now and she has always provided wonderful service. She carries herself in a professional manner, is very punctual, and stays until the very last minute to make sure that everything is perfect! Beth does a wonderful job of making all of us girls look classy and sophisticated- flawless! I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married or to anyone who is in a wedding party.
    Tanya Married on 05/17/2014
    My daughter has received hair services on a number of occasions and we were very pleased with the outcome. She received many compliments. All the styles were elegant and beautiful. Exactly what we were expecting. I would highly recommend All Aglow Beauty for all your beauty needs with any occasion.
  • User2022275 2+ years ago
    Beth is amazing! I have been going to her for years. She did my hair and my bridal parties hair for my wedding in 2011 and I have gone to her since for my high/low lights and cuts. I would highly recommend her!!
    Selena Married on 05/21/2011
    Beth truly is a gifted stylist! She did my bridal hair & makeup and I looked absolutely beautiful! She knows what I want and I have always been 100% satisfied. Beth works well with her clients and strives to give them the best color/style that fits. I highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.
    Stacey Married on 09/21/2006
    I have been going to Beth for several years now, traveling as far as Germany just to have her cut and color my hair. She is amazing at what she does! I would highly recommend her services!
    Gina Married on 10/04/2015
    Amazing Experience!
    Bethany is so amazingly talented! She drove to my venue in Frederick and provided airbrush makeup for myself and my bridal party! A few people were concerned about airbrushing, as never having it done before, but Bethany made them feel comfortable and truly made us all look natural and gorgeous!