All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6
All About You Entertainment 7

Kaitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

James was awesome! We had such a good time!

• W

William · Married on 09/05/2015

Our DJ James was professional and fun! We all had a great time! Kept the party going for the entire reception and was a pleasure to work with.

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2015

I liked that you had the option of tailoring your wedding to the music that you like via the website. You have several months to update the site as you go or as things change. Our DJ did a great job changing things around last minute, such as the firework display off riverstreet. I wanted the attention to turn to the fireworks and he made it work. The DJ was so great, it seemed like he was having fun as well.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Kyle · Married on 08/22/2015

My (now) wife and I loved working with Jeff and his team at All About You Entertainment. They were the second thing we booked after our venue because we heard their schedule fills up fast. We booked with them in late January for our wedding in August. We met wet with Jeff and Cindy to discuss what we were looking for and they selected a DJ that they felt would provide the best service for us. James was AWESOME! We received compliments the entire night on how great a job he was doing. When it came time for the events (cake cutting, introductions, garter toss, etc.) James would speak with me or my wife to make sure it was the right time and proceed accordingly. He was a great DJ and MC for the night! All About You Entertainment came highly recommended and I now see why! They did an amazing job and if I had to do it all over again, I would book them even before I booked a venue! Thanks for an amazing job!

Sent on 09/08/2015

alan · Married on 08/02/2015

I would highly recommend All About You Entertainment. They surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Music was perfect! Great services from Jeff and the team.

Laura · Married on 07/25/2015

We used All About You Entertainment for our July 26 wedding (both the ceremony and reception) at The Brice Hotel in Savannah, GA, and from the very beginning they were wonderful to work with. Both Cindy and Jeff responded quickly to my emails, which was great since I was planning everything from New Jersey. They met with us in person when we were in town or talked with us on the phone when we weren't. They also have an online system which made planning really easy. James, our DJ, gave us the party of our dreams and played a great mix of music that had everyone, even the old folks, on the dance floor. My guests are still talking about how they wished we could have had another hour. I'm so happy we used them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan a wedding or event in Savannah.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Jackie · Married on 07/25/2015

We loved working with Jeff and Jamie from All About You Entertainment for our wedding reception! Their office downtown is absolutely gorgeous (not what you'd expect from a typical DJ) and we booked a package the day after we met with Jeff. The prices were very reasonable and included everything for our big day. Jeff walks you through the reception timeline with ease and then you choose all your songs online from a gigantic and diverse database. Music makes the wedding day and All About you Entertainment exceeded our expectations, they were the best!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Kiley · Married on 06/27/2015

All About You Entertainment was a great company to work with! They helped us find our acoustic singer Randy Cuba for our wedding ceremony, while they had an awesome DJ at our reception. We worked with Jeff throughout the process and he was great at helping us coordinate both our music and lighting at our reception. They had an online system where we could enter all of the details for our songs, wedding party, timeline, etc. which made it so much easier when planning the wedding from afar. He also called prior to the wedding to confirm the timeline of events to make sure everything went smoothly. They played music that we previously requested and let people request songs throughout the night. The most important part is they helped keep the dance floor full all night, everyone had so much fun! We would definitely recommend All About You Entertainment to anyone looking for the perfect reception!

Sent on 02/24/2016

christopher · Married on 06/13/2015

It was awesome! They did a perfect job.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

I can not say enough nice things about all about you entertainment! They helped me make my wedding day perfect! Cindy was my wedding planner for the event and I highly recommend her! I was able to actually enjoy my day and I did not have to worry about a single thing because she was so on top of things! She knows her stuff and made wonderful suggestions throughout the planning process. She was also quick to respond and just an absolute joy to work with. The DJ played such a wonderful selection of music and made the event upbeat and fun! All my guest had a wonderful time and were saying it was one of the nicest weddings they had been to. Thank you for making my wedding day so memorable and perfect! <3

Sent on 06/21/2015

Jamie was our Dj and he was amazing! Our guest talked about how that was the best Dj they have seen at a wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Great to work with from beginning to end. The online system is cool because it makes choosing songs for certain parts of the evening easy. There were lots of choices for various events like the cake cutting, mother-son dance, first-dance etc. that were linked to iTunes for quick listening . I also like the top songs list, the don't play, must play, play if possible lists were all really helpful as well.

We had some unusual, not on the regular list, requests for the ceremony seating and processional as well as the recessional and he played it all without issue. We also had a first dance song cut down and edited which we emailed them in advance and they had ready to go for the reception. During the reception he kept everything right on time and made the opening announcement as requested. Our DJ also lined up the bridal party, made sure everyone was there, in order and announced everyone perfectly. Above and beyond someone reading off a sheet and letting us handle the line up.

Another thing I really appreciated was our dj played off what was happening with the crowd, didn't just stick to a playlist. We didn't have ton of dancers on the floor but the little flower girls were having a BLAST so he played stuff that was party appropriate but also 'clean' enough to be playing for the little girls. That's a tricky balance especially off the cuff.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2015

Ah amazing!!!! DJ Chris made our wedding rocking. Many guests came up to us after and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you for making our day amazing!!!

Elizabeth & Jared

Sent on 06/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

All about you entertainment absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding!! We had Cindy as our day of coordinator and Jeff as our DJ. Cindy went above and beyond to make sure all our vendors were in the right place at the right time, and she did a fantastic job keeping my groomsmen and me on schedule and in the right place!
    Jeff was flawless from the bridal party entrance through the last dance. He kept the party alive for the entire reception. We know that All About You Entertainment was the perfect choice and we were both so happy with Cindy and Jeff. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Jeff and the All About You team was a joy to work with. Jeff and Jamie were professional yet fun, engaging and made our special day the best it could possibly be! Thank you All About You!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/02/2015

All About You Entertainment was amazing! Jeff and our DJ, Chris, were great and so easy to work with. Our friends and family had such a good time at the reception and are still talking about how awesome Chris was. Our dance floor was full the whole time! We also used Cindy as our day of coordinator and I can not say enough good things about her! She was amazing! We planned our wedding from out of town and only met with Jeff and Cindy once. From the first meeting, I knew we were going to have a fantastic day. They knew exactly what we wanted. Thank you Jeff, Cindy, and Chris!

Sent on 05/17/2015

All about you entertainment was a blast to have as our wedding vendor. I was the bride who forgot so many last minute details.. including a music list, but Jamie didn't even have me feeling stressed on the wedding day. He asked me a few simple questions then worked his magic to make the night absolutely perfect. He has the perfect personality and I would highly recommend All About You Entertainment them for any occasion.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Aubrey · Married on 03/28/2015

I highly recommend AAYE!! Jeff is so very helpful and friendly, and made the daunting process of choosing the music (what makes the party!) an easy, fun, no-stress process. He recommended a spectacular guitarist for my ceremony music and first dance music, and the DJ for the reception was awesome!! Everyone was on the floor dancing all night! They take careful consideration of what you want or don't want, but definitely help you out with variety that encompasses what your preferences are. I wanted fun, upbeat, top hits, dance, oldies, etc. but no rap, club, or explicit music - he had it down pat and knew what will get people on the floor. I had the best time of my life at my wedding - you know what they say, what makes a good party is good drinks and good MUSIC! 5 million stars :)

Sent on 04/07/2015

Jeff was terrific, from the planning stages to the day of our wedding I cannot say enough good things about he and his business. We planned our wedding ourselves and Jeff was kind enough to return e-mails usually within a few hours. We also met with him a few weeks before the wedding and he walked us through everything. The night of our reception Jeff played fun music (thank you for the Fresh Price mash up, our guests loved it), he kept our wedding on track and on time, and even came up to the groom and I to make sure we were okay with the time (we ran over). If you're considering Jeff or All About You DJ's, book them! I'm still hearing from friends and family how our wedding and reception was the most fun of many weddings they've been to.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/21/2015

All About You Entertainment was absolutely amazing in their DJ and wedding planning services. They were so professional but still very personable and a joy to work with. Our wedding would not have been what it was without Cindy and Jeff.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Cassie · Married on 02/21/2015

My husband and I got married in Savannah on 2/21/15. We used All About You Entertainment for our ceremony & reception music, photo booth and dance floor monogram lighting. We worked with Jeff Brown to make it all happen and then had Chris as our DJ. We couldn't be happier with their services!!!!! All of our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was and how awesome the DJ was! We danced the whole time and the music was exactly what we wanted. Jeff and Chris were both easy to work with and they truly made our wedding a huge success. The photo booth was also a BIG hit! We highly recommend All About You Entertainment!!!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding an absolute blast!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Kayla · Married on 02/14/2015

All About You Entertainment Are such Amazing people to work with!! The DJ for me was the most important part of the wedding & I knew from the first meeting with Jeff we made the right choice. They were Always quick to respond to emails & for being out of state they made the wedding planning prosses go so smooth! All of our family & friends are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding beacuse of our DJ Chris. The dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Chrissy · Married on 01/10/2015

All About You Entertainment did an amazing job with my wedding! Jeff, the owner, was very easy to get into contact with and always quick to respond to my questions. Chris, who was the actual DJ at my wedding did a great job, I don't think my guests stopped dancing the whole time! He was able to create a great combination of old school music and current hits. My husband and I were so pleased with our decision to work with All About You Entertainment! I absolutely recommend All About You, they did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Jeff came highly recommended by our wedding planner, and it was easy to see why. He was very easy to work with, accommodating, and really listened to our likes and dislikes and tailored his services to fit our style. His website, suggestions, and music selection made the planning process much easier, particularly since I didn't have much time during business hours to work on wedding stuff.

Sent on 02/20/2015