All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6
All About You Entertainment 7

Meloni · Married on 05/13/2017

I've used All About you for both of my daughters weddings! They are AWESOME! We had so many compliments about how our reception was the best they'd ever been too and it's because of the amazing DJ!! I even had one friend call and tell me that her husband was dancing and he doesn't even dance!! If I ever needed a DJ again...this is who I'd call!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

randall · Married on 04/28/2017

Having a good band or disc jockey makes all the difference in how the night goes, if it is a dancing crowd. Ours was and Jamie, the d.j., was perfect. He handled any changes with a smile and played the songs requested in good order. Mixing music properly is an art, and Jamie knows what he is doing. All About You Entertainment was professional and easy to work with from the start.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Chamberlain · Married on 04/08/2017

Jeff and Chris with AAYE were great to work with! We loved being able to choose our music in our own time through their website and feel like we were heard when it came to what the "vibe" we wanted. We didn't want the typical wedding music that you always hear and we felt like people were talking about how much fun our "dance party" was for days after the event! We also had AAYE for our photo booth and EVERYONE thought that was one of the highlights of the night. They created a book and a flash drive USB with all of the pictures THAT night so we were able to take them hope with us and it was SO awesome! We actually used the photo booth book that people signed as the guestbook instead of a separate guestbook on a table.

I would 100% recommend All About You and use them again in the future!

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2017

DJ James was great! We enjoyed the online song database and he played all of our "must play" songs. My only regret/negative comment is that I wish we could have spoke with James before the big day. A meet and greet phone call the week before would have been nice. I loved working with the owner, Jeff, but would have liked to have met James earlier than 5 minutes before the reception. He was very nice, professional and a talented DJ.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Jason · Married on 04/02/2017

All About You Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding! We did a destination wedding in Savannah so all of our contact with Jeff, the owner, was by phone or email and he was very attentive and quick to respond. They were very familiar with our venue so that helped us to narrow down the equipment and lighting needed. Our DJ, James, was great! He played an awesome mix of music and it definitely had everyone dancing all night. I would highly recommend using All About You for your event.

Sent on 04/11/2017
  • F

Flor · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't praise these guys enough. From the first sit-down consultation with owner Jeff, to their expert system for letting you choose all your music (including what you DON'T want to hear), they are the absolute best investment for your wedding. One thing I heard over and over from my married friends was not to cut back on entertainment. So glad we went with All About You! DJ Chris was so fun, not cheesy or overbearing, and played the best music for our party-loving crowd. I went with Cindy from All About You for my day-of coordinating, and I couldn't have been happier! I was definitely a hands-off bride, and she was so sweet and incredibly patient with my Groomzilla :D The day ran smoothly and it wasn't until after the honeymoon that I even heard about hiccups. Thank you guys for helping making our day so perfect and stress-free!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Laura · Married on 03/24/2017

Jeff and James were great to work with. Everyone loved the music and had so much fun at my wedding. It was a blast. I highly recommend them! Thank you again!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

We booked All About You Entertainment for our wedding DJ about a month before our wedding. It may have been rather short notice but they were very helpful, professional, and friendly. The online planning tool made it easy to fill out forms and choose a song play list. Our DJ was Chris and we had a fantastic event. Thank you :)

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2017

All About You was so professional. Music was something I preferred to remain hands-off on. I let them know the specific songs I wanted for my ceremony and first dance, and Jeff and James took over for everything else. They were incredibly professional and easy to work with during the planning stages and on the night of, I had so much fun at my wedding that the time flew - my guests and I didn't leave the dance floor once. They were the perfect choice!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Lara · Married on 03/03/2017

All About You was exactly what we were looking for -- top notch DJ who could provide mic's for ceremony, a lot of input on to what to play (and what not to play) and nothing crazy in terms of mc-ing. Jeff and team were great. Their platform and interactive tool is amazing with the selection of music and the ability to coordinate the sequence of events. We were very happy and our guests had a great time!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Joe · Married on 02/19/2017

Easy to use, great system in place.

Sent on 03/02/2017

erin · Married on 02/18/2017

Jeff and his crew were amazing to work with!! They covered both my service and reception. I am THRILLED I was able to use them. My DJ even stayed longer than we originally contracted -- we asked him to stay longer twice!! Both times, he said yes withut hesistation. The whole process was so organized (thanks to Jeff, not my forte!!) which was very important since I am not from the area and was planning the whole wedding from 15 hours away! I would recommend All About You to anyone and everyone, everytime. :)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kymberly · Married on 02/18/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Chris was incredible and kept the dance floor packed all night. The service was exceptional from the very first email to the end of our wedding night! Impeccable service overall.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Caroline · Married on 01/15/2017

I planned a destination wedding in Savannah and chose AAYE based on all of the positive Wedding Wire reviews. I was very pleased with the level of service.
    The owner, Jeff, was very responsive to emails and kept me on track as far as deliverables. I've been known to procrastinate and the reminder emails from AAYE were much appreciated. The user portal was also very user friendly. The only thing I would suggest is having the option to breakdown song requests by time frame such as cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. However, I sent Jeff an email with my songs for those specific segments and he carried out my instructions flawlessly.
    Our DJ was James and he was fantastic. People were served dinner a tad later than anticipated so my dad's welcome toast needed to be pushed back. James was on it and the flow was perfect. James showed up early and was wearing a suit. Very professional.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kimberly · event on 12/11/2016

We cannot say more about the Jeff and the folks over at All About You Entertainment! We had our first experience with them when they DJed our wedding (James was our DJ) and when it came time to do our company Holiday Party we didn't think twice about who we would call for entertainment! James was so accommodating and really knew not only how to get the party started and get people out on the dance floor but he knew how to keep them there! He even helped us find a special song that meant a lot to one of our employees! I can't express how happy you will be with your decision to use All About You! We want to have another party just so we can dance some more!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Joanna · Married on 12/10/2016

Hurry up and book All About You Entertainment!!! I had the pleasure of using their services for my wedding and I cannot describe how perfect they helped to make my day!! We worked with Jeff throughout most of the process and he was so responsive and helpful when answering all of questions and helping to plan our day. We were planning our wedding from afar and had most of our conversations over the phone but he was still always able to make me feel confidence in him and his team. Chris was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!!! He kept our party going the entire night, there was not a minute that the dance floor was not packed. He played all of the songs on our must play list and did a good job of filling in with songs that fit our taste.

We used All About You for our DJ, uplighting and a monogram in the reception space. The room looked beautiful and everything was very affordable compared to other weddings I have been to and the services we received.

I truly believe that the DJ makes or breaks the wedding and our wedding was perfect!!! I love All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Taylor Rae · Married on 11/12/2016

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding at the Botanical Gardens. He answered every phone call and email promptly and was always eager to help. When it came time for our big day, Jeff proved to be one of the best highlights of the night. We threw him some last minute curve ball changes and he handled them like a pro and everything went off without a hitch. He arrived extra early to set up our officiant microphone and ceremony speakers and had everything ready to roll in more than perfect timing. I would recommend theirs company and Jeff, the owner, specifically to DJ your wedding. You will NOT be disappointed, plus you and your guests will have a blast dancing the night away. I only wish that I could give Jeff 6 stars instead of 5.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

All About You Entertainment 100% brought the party to our wedding celebration! Will Davis was a top notch DJ and rocked it as the MC. Music selections were on point the whole night & my groom & I loved how often people were on the dance floor! It totally made the night and is one of our favorite memories. We highly recommend their services and think it is one of the best values you can invest in for your special day.

Sent on 11/29/2016

M · Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing DJ....our guests had so much fun and danced all night! So happy we went with All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Chris did an awesome job at our wedding! Guests were dancing all night and everyone had an awesome time. It was also a very smooth process booking with them and they were always prompt in responding to any questions I had during the planning process. Their online portal was a great tool as well for selecting all of our song choices!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Brandon · Married on 10/21/2016

All About You Entertainment has a very fitting name. I'm not really sure where to start, so I will just mention a couple of my favorite parts. AAYE matched our pace. When we needed help/answers quickly, they were there. When we needed time to think about our plans, they did not rush us with deadlines. Regarding music, we sent them several samples, and they used them....but they also added in a bunch of AWESOME songs that we forgot existed. My wife and I joked about who would dance and who wouldn't. We met everyone at least once on the dance floor thanks to them. The variety of music livened our reception so much! I won't mention which DJ because I don't think you can go wrong with All About you. I very highly doubt that they have anyone on staff that would keep you from taking the time to write a 5-star review like I'm doing now. There's plenty more to say, but everything just means the same thing. All About You is awesome and a short little review has a tough time explaining it. Stress about the other 10,000 wedding things. All About You makes DJ planning unnecessary (except for a few music options to send them)! Happy Wedding Planning!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeff was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We used their sound system at our ceremony (Telfair Square) and CHRIS for our DJ.
    CHRIS is an AMAZING DJ- he had everyone on the dance floor the entire time!!! He adjusted genre based on crowd reaction and our reception went soo smoothly largely in part to him. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Autumn · Married on 10/13/2016

We weren't sure if we really need a DJ for our October destination wedding in Savannah since we only had about 30 family/friends attending. It was one of the BEST decisions we made. From the first meeting with Jeff, to the easy selection of music and timeline online, to our AWESOME DJ- James, it was one of the absolute highlights of the evening. All About You Entertainment is professional from the planning to the enjoying your special event. DJ James kept our guests of all ages up on the dance floor for the entire event and played music to fit every person's style. As soon as James came up to us to go over the schedule and play the first song, I knew it was going to be great. I really can't imagine my wedding to be as memorable as it was if not for this service. Thank you All About You Entertainment, it was definitely a night to remember. - Autumn Powers

Sent on 12/03/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2016

When hurricane Matthew relocated my wedding four hours away I thought I was going to have to find a new DJ company… I was wrong! All about you entertainment was so accommodating and with last-minute notice Aaron was able to DJ my wedding. He was great! All of my guests had a great time and everyone was dancing the entire night. The accessibility to make our own playlists via the client portal was also a definite plus.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing!! Would choose allaboutyouentertainment again!! ????

Sent on 01/04/2017