All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6
All About You Entertainment 7

Laura · Married on 03/24/2017

Jeff and James were great to work with. Everyone loved the music and had so much fun at my wedding. It was a blast. I highly recommend them! Thank you again!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

We booked All About You Entertainment for our wedding DJ about a month before our wedding. It may have been rather short notice but they were very helpful, professional, and friendly. The online planning tool made it easy to fill out forms and choose a song play list. Our DJ was Chris and we had a fantastic event. Thank you :)

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2017

All About You was so professional. Music was something I preferred to remain hands-off on. I let them know the specific songs I wanted for my ceremony and first dance, and Jeff and James took over for everything else. They were incredibly professional and easy to work with during the planning stages and on the night of, I had so much fun at my wedding that the time flew - my guests and I didn't leave the dance floor once. They were the perfect choice!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Lara · Married on 03/03/2017

All About You was exactly what we were looking for -- top notch DJ who could provide mic's for ceremony, a lot of input on to what to play (and what not to play) and nothing crazy in terms of mc-ing. Jeff and team were great. Their platform and interactive tool is amazing with the selection of music and the ability to coordinate the sequence of events. We were very happy and our guests had a great time!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Joe · Married on 02/19/2017

Easy to use, great system in place.

Sent on 03/02/2017

erin · Married on 02/18/2017

Jeff and his crew were amazing to work with!! They covered both my service and reception. I am THRILLED I was able to use them. My DJ even stayed longer than we originally contracted -- we asked him to stay longer twice!! Both times, he said yes withut hesistation. The whole process was so organized (thanks to Jeff, not my forte!!) which was very important since I am not from the area and was planning the whole wedding from 15 hours away! I would recommend All About You to anyone and everyone, everytime. :)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kymberly · Married on 02/18/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Chris was incredible and kept the dance floor packed all night. The service was exceptional from the very first email to the end of our wedding night! Impeccable service overall.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Caroline · Married on 01/15/2017

I planned a destination wedding in Savannah and chose AAYE based on all of the positive Wedding Wire reviews. I was very pleased with the level of service.
    The owner, Jeff, was very responsive to emails and kept me on track as far as deliverables. I've been known to procrastinate and the reminder emails from AAYE were much appreciated. The user portal was also very user friendly. The only thing I would suggest is having the option to breakdown song requests by time frame such as cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. However, I sent Jeff an email with my songs for those specific segments and he carried out my instructions flawlessly.
    Our DJ was James and he was fantastic. People were served dinner a tad later than anticipated so my dad's welcome toast needed to be pushed back. James was on it and the flow was perfect. James showed up early and was wearing a suit. Very professional.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kimberly · event on 12/11/2016

We cannot say more about the Jeff and the folks over at All About You Entertainment! We had our first experience with them when they DJed our wedding (James was our DJ) and when it came time to do our company Holiday Party we didn't think twice about who we would call for entertainment! James was so accommodating and really knew not only how to get the party started and get people out on the dance floor but he knew how to keep them there! He even helped us find a special song that meant a lot to one of our employees! I can't express how happy you will be with your decision to use All About You! We want to have another party just so we can dance some more!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Joanna · Married on 12/10/2016

Hurry up and book All About You Entertainment!!! I had the pleasure of using their services for my wedding and I cannot describe how perfect they helped to make my day!! We worked with Jeff throughout most of the process and he was so responsive and helpful when answering all of questions and helping to plan our day. We were planning our wedding from afar and had most of our conversations over the phone but he was still always able to make me feel confidence in him and his team. Chris was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!!! He kept our party going the entire night, there was not a minute that the dance floor was not packed. He played all of the songs on our must play list and did a good job of filling in with songs that fit our taste.

We used All About You for our DJ, uplighting and a monogram in the reception space. The room looked beautiful and everything was very affordable compared to other weddings I have been to and the services we received.

I truly believe that the DJ makes or breaks the wedding and our wedding was perfect!!! I love All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Taylor Rae · Married on 11/12/2016

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding at the Botanical Gardens. He answered every phone call and email promptly and was always eager to help. When it came time for our big day, Jeff proved to be one of the best highlights of the night. We threw him some last minute curve ball changes and he handled them like a pro and everything went off without a hitch. He arrived extra early to set up our officiant microphone and ceremony speakers and had everything ready to roll in more than perfect timing. I would recommend theirs company and Jeff, the owner, specifically to DJ your wedding. You will NOT be disappointed, plus you and your guests will have a blast dancing the night away. I only wish that I could give Jeff 6 stars instead of 5.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

All About You Entertainment 100% brought the party to our wedding celebration! Will Davis was a top notch DJ and rocked it as the MC. Music selections were on point the whole night & my groom & I loved how often people were on the dance floor! It totally made the night and is one of our favorite memories. We highly recommend their services and think it is one of the best values you can invest in for your special day.

Sent on 11/29/2016

M · Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing DJ....our guests had so much fun and danced all night! So happy we went with All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Chris did an awesome job at our wedding! Guests were dancing all night and everyone had an awesome time. It was also a very smooth process booking with them and they were always prompt in responding to any questions I had during the planning process. Their online portal was a great tool as well for selecting all of our song choices!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Brandon · Married on 10/21/2016

All About You Entertainment has a very fitting name. I'm not really sure where to start, so I will just mention a couple of my favorite parts. AAYE matched our pace. When we needed help/answers quickly, they were there. When we needed time to think about our plans, they did not rush us with deadlines. Regarding music, we sent them several samples, and they used them....but they also added in a bunch of AWESOME songs that we forgot existed. My wife and I joked about who would dance and who wouldn't. We met everyone at least once on the dance floor thanks to them. The variety of music livened our reception so much! I won't mention which DJ because I don't think you can go wrong with All About you. I very highly doubt that they have anyone on staff that would keep you from taking the time to write a 5-star review like I'm doing now. There's plenty more to say, but everything just means the same thing. All About You is awesome and a short little review has a tough time explaining it. Stress about the other 10,000 wedding things. All About You makes DJ planning unnecessary (except for a few music options to send them)! Happy Wedding Planning!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeff was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We used their sound system at our ceremony (Telfair Square) and CHRIS for our DJ.
    CHRIS is an AMAZING DJ- he had everyone on the dance floor the entire time!!! He adjusted genre based on crowd reaction and our reception went soo smoothly largely in part to him. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Autumn · Married on 10/13/2016

We weren't sure if we really need a DJ for our October destination wedding in Savannah since we only had about 30 family/friends attending. It was one of the BEST decisions we made. From the first meeting with Jeff, to the easy selection of music and timeline online, to our AWESOME DJ- James, it was one of the absolute highlights of the evening. All About You Entertainment is professional from the planning to the enjoying your special event. DJ James kept our guests of all ages up on the dance floor for the entire event and played music to fit every person's style. As soon as James came up to us to go over the schedule and play the first song, I knew it was going to be great. I really can't imagine my wedding to be as memorable as it was if not for this service. Thank you All About You Entertainment, it was definitely a night to remember. - Autumn Powers

Sent on 12/03/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2016

When hurricane Matthew relocated my wedding four hours away I thought I was going to have to find a new DJ company… I was wrong! All about you entertainment was so accommodating and with last-minute notice Aaron was able to DJ my wedding. He was great! All of my guests had a great time and everyone was dancing the entire night. The accessibility to make our own playlists via the client portal was also a definite plus.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing!! Would choose allaboutyouentertainment again!! ????

Sent on 01/04/2017

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

We were SO pleased we were with Jamie! He was GREAT! He kept the party and energy up, was flexible when we had some last-minute changes, and smoothly transitioned all our events. We enjoyed every minute of it!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

We loved working with Jeff at All about you. It was so easy and everything went seamlessly. He was very flexible with us as we hired a band as well. They worked together seamlessly with our band and provided the exact atmosphere we were looking for. They listened to everything we wanted for the night and they were excellent! Totally worth the decision to pick them. . They were recommended to us by our wedding planner and she definitely led us in the right direction!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Alexandria · Married on 09/17/2016

Definitely use them! Worth it!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I were originally trying to decided between a band or DJ, and we are beyond happy we went with Jeff and All About You Entertainment. Jeff and his team kept the party going all night long and played the best music. My husband and I spent a lot of time choosing music for our playlist and Jeff was great about playing our favorites. Our guests have told us it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to and I know that music is always behind every great party! We highly recommend All About You Entertainment!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kyle · Married on 09/17/2016

All About You Entertainment went above and beyond to provide my husband and I with the perfect wedding day. We used their services for DJ, Photo Booth, and Day of Coordinator. Chris, our DJ, was top notch. They had a great site that we used before the wedding to choose our "must play" songs, songs that we loved, and songs that we did NOT want to hear (neither myself or my husband are a fan of the cha cha slide...). Chris coordinated the reception flawlessly and the playlist of songs flowed flawlessly to keep our guests dancing all night.

We debated whether we wanted to spend money on a photo booth, but this was hands down the best decision we made. We chose the open air photo booth and there was a line for it all night long. All About You Entertainment supplied all of the props and each photo strip was printed out twice, one for the guest and one for a memory book that the guests put the photo strip in and wrote us a sweet or funny note. The day after the wedding we laughed so hard looking at those photos.

Last, but certainly not least, we used Cindy Brown as our day of coordinator. What a life saver!! Cindy started working with us about a month before the wedding to really make sure that everything was ready and raring to go. At that point, we were drowning in details, so again I will say, Cindy was our life saver!! We had A LOT of DIY stuff that we needed set up before the wedding. Cindy picked up all of the stuff the day before and she and her team set up everything to perfection. She was a joy to work with. She was available when I needed her, flexible with any changes made, and very personable. We even had a hiccup with our table assignments and she was working with us to get it fixed 15 minutes before the ceremony, meanwhile staying calm as a cucumber...which was what we needed.

Again, we cannot say enough about how pleased we were with Cindy and Jeff and the whole staff at All About You Entertainment. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Sara · Married on 09/17/2016

All About You Entertainment was the perfect company to provide music for our wedding. Jeff and team were very easy to work with, responsive in answering any question that came up along the way and great at offering alternatives if I was unsure of which idea to go with. My original consultation I was immediately put at ease with Jeff's kind and genuine nature - and it was clear he knew weddings - all kinds! His advice was on point. Our deejay for the evening was Jamie and we couldn't be happier. Jamie was super approachable and sincere, truly making sure not only we were happy but the crowd was out dancing. I had been worried that our floor space was too small or that the 80 degree temperatures would deter people from dancing but boy was I wrong. We wished we could keep dancing all night! It was a great time. All About You is a solid choice for deejay service. They were also able to provide ceremony sound (and music if desired). Great pick - thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2017