All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 4
All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2017

These guys are awesome! They new the venue inside and out. They played all the music we chose, and even helped us choose some of the heard music.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

The whole team was awesome! They had everything covered and were wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Jeff was AMAZING! He kept our wedding guests on the dance floor all night and we couldn't be more happy!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

We were incredibly pleased with All About You Entertainment. The planning process was thorough and the music was perfect throughout the evening. Chris was professional and made all the announcements we requested. He knew how to read the crowd and play appropriate songs. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

All About You Entertainment is the best DJ service in Savannah. Go ahead right now and book them.

Jeff was wonderful to work with. Throughout the whole process I felt like he had everything under control. He helps guide you through your music choices, and you speak a week or so before the wedding to make sure all of your special requests are managed.

Our DJ was Nick, and he was FABULOUS. The dance floor was packed all night. He played all of our special requests, and perfectly captured our favorite tunes. He was also the perfect MC in that he didn't talk too much or over power the music - He made announcements when needed, and continued the party.

We also used All About You for our ceremony sound, and I highly recommend that as well! It went off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

One of the easiest vendors I worked with. Exceptional service!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Dennis · Married on 09/16/2017

We used the DJ and lighting service from All About You in our wedding at The Mansion on Forsyth Park. Jeff was incredibly awesome to work with. His music selection was in tune with our selections we inputted on their website, which is really easy to use and manage playlists. The Lighting was perfect. It was much better than I had anticipated and really helped to set the mood. Stunning time all around. Big thanks to Jeff!!! Couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Chrissy · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you DJ Kyle for making our wedding so much fun! The entire team at All About You Entertainment does an excellent job of making their part as stress free as possible. Our wedding in Savannah was a destination event and I had zero stress about setting up our event with them. The online account is very easy to navigate and to pick your songs you want played and even songs/artists that you do not want to hear on your wedding day! Kyle had everyone dancing until we closed our venue! Our guests even commented on how awesome he did! Thank you again for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

They were AMAZING!!!! We did DJ and Photo Booth with them. They played music we requested, kept the party going, and our guests had an amazing time with the Photo Booth!! We cannot say enough about how awesome they are!!! We would HIGHLY suggest them for any DJ needs for any event. They consulted with us prior too, quick to answer emails, and helped us navigate the website to get everything together. They were amazing to help calm our nerves as we flew into hurricane Irma to get married (we are stationed in California and flew in from there). They kept us updated on occurrences and assured us that we would receive refund had our day need to be cancelled. Luckily, our day was flawless!!! They are by far the best DJ at a party I have ever been to!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jovanna · Married on 07/15/2017

Jeff and Cindy with All About You Entertainment both helped to make our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined. The ceremony music was done perfectly, everyone enjoyed the photo booth, and our guests had an absolute blast at the reception!! Jeff did an amazing job at reading the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night. So many guests are telling me our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

Since we were planning a destination wedding in savannah, we had no idea who to choose for our DJ. On the recommendation of my venue (The Brice) I looked into AAYE. This was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. It was such an easy process. We were given an online account where we could choose our music, share the wedding timeline and make any other special notes about the wedding. James was our DJ and was excellent...Professional and fun all at the same time. He took our music selections and made it into the perfect play list. Everyone was raving about the music! Towards the end of the reception, he even asked us if there were any songs that he missed that we wanted to hear...so thoughtful.

When i decided at the very last minute that i wanted a photobooth, theirs was unfortunately already booked. Jeff, my contact, went out of his way to ask about availability from one of their friends. Luckily, everything worked out and now i can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without it!

If you're in need of a DJ, look no further than AAYE! They will go above and beyond for you.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Dan · Married on 06/24/2017

Great job! Great night! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Grace · Married on 06/19/2017

We had Jamie and he was awesome. He set up lights and played all the music we wanted. He was such a great DJ and so friendly. Their website was such a big help, because we could add and put "no play" songs on a list very easily. I would very much recommend this company.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Clay · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff the owner and our DJ/Host Chris were spot on with delivering the very high expectations they set for us. I loved the online portal All About You Entertainment provided to lay out our plan and upload and decide on our music. Their strong relationship with the Venue as well made everything go seamless. Will strongly recommend All About You Entertainment for any important event you may have.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Robin · Married on 06/11/2017

The DJ who did our reception was great. He did all the songs we requested and kept the party going until the end. He also kept the volume at a great level so people could not only dance but could also have a conversation with the other people at the table. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 06/21/2017

Christina · Married on 06/10/2017

It was very easy to work with Jeff and then both the DJ and photo booth attendant on site. I would recommend All About You for anyone who is looking to throw a great party!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Lunden · Married on 05/15/2017

Jeff and his team were AMAZING! Do not hesitate to book them! I was recently a bride planning a wedding from across the world (from Hawaii to Georgia) and I contacted Jeff early on in our wedding planning process. Throughout the entire process, he was professional, prompt with his responses, and thorough with his advice. I was apprehensive in booking vendors without being local to Savannah, but Jeff and his team helped me to feel more comfortable and at ease. We had James as our DJ and he was not only a great DJ, but an outstanding emcee as well. Not only did he ensure the timeline went as we planned, he was able to use his professional intuition to make sure the unplanned things ran smoothly, too. Thank you guys again, from the bottom of our hearts, we truly do appreciate y'all!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Meloni · Married on 05/13/2017

I've used All About you for both of my daughters weddings! They are AWESOME! We had so many compliments about how our reception was the best they'd ever been too and it's because of the amazing DJ!! I even had one friend call and tell me that her husband was dancing and he doesn't even dance!! If I ever needed a DJ again...this is who I'd call!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

randall · Married on 04/28/2017

Having a good band or disc jockey makes all the difference in how the night goes, if it is a dancing crowd. Ours was and Jamie, the d.j., was perfect. He handled any changes with a smile and played the songs requested in good order. Mixing music properly is an art, and Jamie knows what he is doing. All About You Entertainment was professional and easy to work with from the start.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Chamberlain · Married on 04/08/2017

Jeff and Chris with AAYE were great to work with! We loved being able to choose our music in our own time through their website and feel like we were heard when it came to what the "vibe" we wanted. We didn't want the typical wedding music that you always hear and we felt like people were talking about how much fun our "dance party" was for days after the event! We also had AAYE for our photo booth and EVERYONE thought that was one of the highlights of the night. They created a book and a flash drive USB with all of the pictures THAT night so we were able to take them hope with us and it was SO awesome! We actually used the photo booth book that people signed as the guestbook instead of a separate guestbook on a table.

I would 100% recommend All About You and use them again in the future!

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2017

DJ James was great! We enjoyed the online song database and he played all of our "must play" songs. My only regret/negative comment is that I wish we could have spoke with James before the big day. A meet and greet phone call the week before would have been nice. I loved working with the owner, Jeff, but would have liked to have met James earlier than 5 minutes before the reception. He was very nice, professional and a talented DJ.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Jason · Married on 04/02/2017

All About You Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding! We did a destination wedding in Savannah so all of our contact with Jeff, the owner, was by phone or email and he was very attentive and quick to respond. They were very familiar with our venue so that helped us to narrow down the equipment and lighting needed. Our DJ, James, was great! He played an awesome mix of music and it definitely had everyone dancing all night. I would highly recommend using All About You for your event.

Sent on 04/11/2017
  • F

Flor · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't praise these guys enough. From the first sit-down consultation with owner Jeff, to their expert system for letting you choose all your music (including what you DON'T want to hear), they are the absolute best investment for your wedding. One thing I heard over and over from my married friends was not to cut back on entertainment. So glad we went with All About You! DJ Chris was so fun, not cheesy or overbearing, and played the best music for our party-loving crowd. I went with Cindy from All About You for my day-of coordinating, and I couldn't have been happier! I was definitely a hands-off bride, and she was so sweet and incredibly patient with my Groomzilla :D The day ran smoothly and it wasn't until after the honeymoon that I even heard about hiccups. Thank you guys for helping making our day so perfect and stress-free!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Laura · Married on 03/24/2017

Jeff and James were great to work with. Everyone loved the music and had so much fun at my wedding. It was a blast. I highly recommend them! Thank you again!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

We booked All About You Entertainment for our wedding DJ about a month before our wedding. It may have been rather short notice but they were very helpful, professional, and friendly. The online planning tool made it easy to fill out forms and choose a song play list. Our DJ was Chris and we had a fantastic event. Thank you :)

Sent on 03/20/2017