All About You Entertainment Reviews

All About You Entertainment 5
All About You Entertainment 6

Lexi · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeff,
    I can’t even begin to thank you enough for making our night truly magical, one that we will always look back on with the fondest memories in LARGE part thanks to you! One of my biggest fears has always been that no one would be on the dance floor at the wedding, but that was quickly relieved by you. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone kept saying what a perfect playlist we had. Thank YOU for reading the crowd, keeping everything flowing smoothly and taking the time to personalize the night. I would be more than happy to help write a review.
    Thank you again for helping make our day so special! ❤️

Sent on 09/27/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

You always worry how to keep guests entertained and interactive at the wedding reception. Jeff from All About You Entertainment (AAYE) was amazing!!!!! Beginning with the music for the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the last dance--Jeff made the day perfect!
    We met with Jeff 13 months prior to the wedding date and he and my daughter had an instant connection. After talking with us, he made some recommendations that made the reception so much fun and memorable. Not only did AAYE provide all the music for the day, we had the photobooth---the pictures are priceless and they take the time to put a copy of all the picture strips into an album----what a great way to see all your guests celebrating your wedding.
    My daughters words for Jeff--"One of my biggest fears has always been that no one would be on the dance floor at the wedding, but that was quickly relieved by Jeff. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone kept saying what a perfect playlist--everything from Sinatra to Georgia Florida Line. Thank you for reading the crowd, keeping everything flowing smoothly and taking the time to personalize the night!"
    Thanks to Jeff and AAYE for making the Lexi and Matt's wedding amazing---her dad and I are so appreciative!!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tojuanna · Married on 07/21/2018

They provided a grear service to us for our beach wedding. They were amazing.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

All About You Entertainment was wonderful! Jeff (the owner) was very accommodating, their website was easy to navigate, and Nick (our DJ) was fantastic! He played at our wedding reception and the guests loved his arrangement of music! The lighting was a nice extra touch. Countless guests were dancing and having a blast! I highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Gillon · Married on 07/07/2018

Cindy Brown, with All About You Entertainment, was the day of coordinator for our wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC this past Sept. 2017. Cindy did a fantastic job, and I cannot say enough nice things about her as a person and as a coordinator!! She was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure my special day was beautiful, and that everything went smoothly. She even suggested/offered vendors in the area since I was from out of town. She was hands down my best vendor, and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Cindy for all of your hard work!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amie · Married on 07/07/2018

All About You Entertainment was incredible to work with! They worked with my budget, answered all of my questions, and didn't miss a beat during the reception with all of my special songs. Will Davis was our DJ, and he was absolutely fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better team at my wedding reception!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Madison · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful All About You Entertainment is! Throughout the entire wedding planning process they were so easy to work with. Everyone was so helpful and responsive to all questions we had. For my wedding, we had the pleasure of having James as our DJ. He made sure everyone was up dancing and having fun the entire night. I could not have picked a better DJ for my wedding! I would highly recommend this company. They made our wedding night so special!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Cindy Brown was amazing from start to finish, and put my husband and I at ease. She made sure that every detail was perfect, and was so easy to work with. DJ James were absolutely amazing, and played all of our favorites. Our guests repeatedly told us that the music was awesome, and they stayed on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend Cindy as a day of wedding coordinator, and James as a DJ to anyone! Thank you SO much!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

All About You Entertainment made our reception a blast! During the planning process, Jeff was so helpful. Their music library has every song imaginable, and we had so much fun selecting music for the reception. DJ Chris was amazing...he really knows how to read the crowd, and he kept our guests on the dance floor even in 90 degree weather--that is saying something! The All About You team is very professional, and any couple would be very happy to have them provide the music and fun at their wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2018

We could not have had a better experience with All About You entertainment. The DJ was amazing and helped to create the perfect atmosphere for everyone to enjoy! The uplighting and monogram light were so fun and helped to create the perfect look in the ballroom.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

AAYE is AMAZING! They were recommended to me by my wedding planner (Posh, Petals, & Pearls) and I am SO glad I went with them. They provided my ceremony music, mics for the officiant and groom, as well as DJ'd my wedding reception. Everything was flawless. Chris was an amazing DJ and kept the party going the entire night. They offer so many services as well like lighting, photobooth, etc. The process is very organized and streamlined with a very detailed online timeline, song choice list, etc to make sure every single thing is handled. PERFECTION!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

I would recommend All About You to all Savannah brides and grooms! Our DJ, James, was excellent. He played everything we wanted to hear and had our guests dancing all night long. Jeff, the owner of All About You, was super nice and made us feel comfortable with the booking process, since we live out of state. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Emily · Married on 04/07/2018

We had such a fun time at our wedding celebrating with the All About You ENtertainment DJ!!! It was such an easy first meeting with Jeff and we could pick all of our songs online and just have a quick call the week of the wedding for some other questions they had. Very easy process, super easy to work with, and so much fun on the night of!!! Thanks so much for helping to make our night so special!!!! :)

Sent on 04/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/07/2018

I hired both Jeff and Cindy for our big day on April 7th. They did an absolutely fantastic job! The entire planning process, when it came to music selection was made so easy by the planning website with all the music suggestions. It was a party all night long with Jeff as the DJ! The dance floor was never empty and our guests loved it! We also booked Cindy to be our day of coordinator. Words can not express how grateful we were for choosing to do so! My entire day was so stress free because of her. We originally had an outdoor wedding planned but the weather did not cooperate and Cindy comforted me that moving to the backup plan was the best thing to do and that it would still be so lovely. And it was!!! Cindy reached out to all of my other vendors to let them know of the change and made sure our day was everything we dreamed of. Everything was set up so well and it was just so much better than I ever planned in my head. These two also made themselves available to answer any questions that we had about our wedding because we are sadly not Savannah natives but they made planning a wedding a few states away so easy! When we finally got to meet them in person and had them working with us on our wedding day it felt like we had known them for a while. It was such a lovely experience. What an amazing duo, we love Jeff and Cindy! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/09/2018

Keenan · Married on 03/31/2018

We worked with All About You Entertainment for DJ and sound services for our wedding in March at the Georgia State Railroad Museum in Savannah. We would highly recommend working with All About You. We had a great wedding with the exact vibe that we wanted, and much of that was thanks to All About You. We are grateful that the team was so communicative and responsive to any and all of our questions and concerns. The online system they use makes it simple to pick songs and plan and communicate. Our DJ James (who we also highly recommend) made the time to meet with us when we were in Savannah months ahead of our wedding. A few weeks before our wedding, the All About You team reached out to schedule a phone call where we could go over final details and make sure they picked up all the nuances of our event. At the event, everything ran perfectly and our guests loved the music. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

They were AWESOME! PROFESSIONAL! & all our guests had a FUN time dancing the night away!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Lacy · Married on 03/23/2018

Picking All About You Entertainment as our wedding DJ was the easiest choice. Having worked with All About You Entertainment on several occasions, I knew we had to have them as our DJ. James was our DJ for the night of, and he kept us dancing all night long. James knows how to make announcements and MC without going over board.

My parents are rather traditional, and were worried that the music would not be tasteful. However, to their surprise they were so pleased to hear that the music being played was perfect for all ages.

All About You Entertainment makes the planning process easy with a client portal that breaks down every portion of your event and what music you'd like played at each time.

We had the best time at our wedding, and one of the main reasons why was because we had such a great DJ!

Thank you All About You Entertainment team!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kasey · Married on 03/23/2018

All About You Entertainment was an outstanding partner in our wedding experience. Planning was simple and easy due to their website. Our wedding DJ was always available to chat or facetime and their email response time was very quick. The wedding went well as the team had every detail perfectly captured. The reception was a blast. DJ Jamie kept the party rolling all night.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Sierra · Married on 03/03/2018

Kyle (aka Jonah Hill) was our DJ, and he was amazing!! He really set the mood for the wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ! He got the guests up and dancing immediately, and we all danced the night away until the last song! He was extremely entertaining! I highly recommend him and all about you entertainment! The company is extremely efficient, and they do all they can to ensure that everything is ready to go for your event! They were also great at answering any questions that I had in a timely manner! Thank you for helping make our big day the perfect day!

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/03/2018

From the first contact , All About You Entertainment was a step above the other DJs we had looked into. Their online presence really sold us as we were planning our Savannah wedding from Florida and couldn't meet most of our vendors in person. Jeff, the owner was great to work with in planning and we really enjoyed the friendly check-ins and tips they provided us for music selection. Nick was our DJ and he was AWESOME! He really made the night fun!

Sent on 03/16/2018

kelsey · Married on 02/24/2018

What more can I say? Everything was wonderful! Cindy was amazing to work with from the very beginning. Cindy was very responsive with whatever silly questions I had throughout the whole process. The day of could not have gone smoother! She worked well with all my other vendors and making sure everything was running smoothly! James (our DJ) was fantastic as well! Everyone loved the music and he did great job at mixing different decades for everyone to enjoy! We got a lot of compliments on him! I definitely recommend using All About You Entertainment if you want to have the BEST event out there! Thanks for everything and making my day so spectacular!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow! We had James as our DJ and he was simply fantastic! The music selection was great and he had everyone dancing all night long! We could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day. We would recommend All About You (and especially James!) to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/28/2017

All About You Entertainment provided such a great time at my wedding. To start, they were very easy to plan with. I spoke to Jeff on the phone about 2 weeks before the wedding and we went over everything we wanted played and he offered very helpful suggestions. Day of the wedding was stress free. The DJ, Jamie, did a wonderful job at getting everyone dancing and balancing different song genres. When we decided to book Jamie for another hour because we were having so much fun he enthusiastically agreed to keep the party going. They did a really great job and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2017

These guys are awesome! They new the venue inside and out. They played all the music we chose, and even helped us choose some of the heard music.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

The whole team was awesome! They had everything covered and were wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017