All About You Celebrations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Christina
    Christina H. Married on 10/23/2021

We couldn't be happier

As soon as we booked our venue and had a date I reached out to a friend who was married the year before because I NEEDED her DJ! Joe had us dancing all night long at her wedding and he did not disappoint when we asked him to do the same at ours!

Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with and we knew our party was safe in his hands! My husband was in shock after our planning meeting that he literally guided us through the decades discussing music we liked and didn't like and the songs we needed to hear at our wedding!

He put together the most amazing playlist, quickly corrected when a song was falling short and kept the party going all night long.

Joe was extremely professional but by the end felt like he was one of our friends! I will be recommending him to anyone I know planning a wedding or party in the future!!
  • Angeline
    Angeline Married on 10/02/2021

The best there is!

I really cannot say enough good things about Joe. It was like having your friend DJ your wedding. He listened to everything that we wanted and delivered. I wanted to dance all night and that’s what I got!

He also dealt with an issue that we had, we lost my husband‘s mother two weeks before the wedding, and he really just handled it with care and compassion to help us figure out how to word certain things with a dance my husband wound up doing with my aunt. We really felt that he cared and that was awesome at such a difficult time.

I can’t recommend him enough for your wedding if you want someone who listens,
    takes charge and is an all around professional and great guy.
  • Sjoerd
    Sjoerd B. Married on 09/02/2021

Amazing personalized DJ experience

The name of Joe’s company is really what Joe stands for. Your wedding day and Joe’s entertainment is all about YOU. Joe was fantastic to work with from the beginning till the end. Joe was available whenever we needed him, answered all questions, made sure we stayed on schedule, and most importantly delivered a wonderful wedding night! Due to Covid, some family members were unable to attend the wedding, and Joe worked with the best man to deliver a wonderful way to incorporate them.

We did not give Joe too much specific requests, but explained more in broad terms how we envisioned our night. Joe took that and made it exactly how we wanted it, playing the must play songs, adding great songs to keep the dancefloor going, incorporating music to include people of every age.

We couldn’t be happier and would recommend All About You Celebrations to anyone!
    Anginelle Married on 08/07/2021

Highly recommend Joe and All About You Celebrations!

Working with Joe at All About You Celebrations was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Joe was available to answer our questions throughout the whole planning process (even up to the night before the wedding, when we made some last-minute changes) and even scheduled a full 2-hour meeting with us to walk us through all the details for each part of the evening. His song selections and emceeing during the reception were exactly what we were looking for and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Would definitely use All About You Celebrations again!
  • Mandi
    Mandi W. Married on 05/01/2021

Personable, easy to work with, professional, INCREDIBLE

My fiance and I had about 1 year to plan our wedding and while I took care of a lot of the small decor details, he decided he wanted to tackle finding a DJ. He did his homework, contacting a ton of different people, comparing prices and feeling out personalities. The second he spoke with Joe Caputo, he told me had found the right person. So often, DJs are marketed by people who won't even be running your wedding, and you don't talk to them until the day of. Joe was in contact with us throughout the planning process, listened to our requests, gave input when needed and made us feel awesome about our choices. Not only that, but he took the eclectic vision of songs we asked for and made it work!! By the end of the process we literally felt like Joe was a friend, and could not have asked for a better DJ. Incredible pricing, best value from what we could see. COULD NOT recommend this guy enough! Thank you Joe :) :) :)
    Becca M. Married on 01/01/2021

Would definitely recommend All About you Celebrations!! Amazing!!

Joe did an awesome job!! He had the dance floor packed all night and played songs that fit our style perfectly. Very professional and really cares about making the bride and groom happy. Would definitely recommend using All About You Celebrations!!!
  • Deborah
    Deborah M. Married on 06/20/2020

My feet are still sore!

The flow kept consistent all night, throughout the entire night every seat was empty and the dance floor full!!!
  • Rose
    Rose R. Married on 09/28/2019

Can’t say enough good things!!

I can’t say enough great things about All About You Celebrations. For me the DJ is the most important part of a wedding and you will not go wrong with Joe!! The wedding was on New Years Day and I can’t stop thinking about how great of a time we all had. Joe was friendly and professional. His playlist created such an incredible and lively vibe in the room. Go with All About You Celebrations, I can confidently promise you that you and your guests will have the best time dancing the night away!
    Danielle R. Married on 08/31/2019

Just what we were looking for!!

What can I say except thank you so much DJ Joe Caputo for being everything we were looking for and more! When searching for a DJ for our wedding, it was very important to my fiancé and I to find someone that fit what we wanted and we got just what we were looking for! So many DJs and musicians today make weddings and events all about them and feel they need to put on a show. We were looking for a special company that would make it all about us and to do a great job as well. Joe Caputo was so kind, respectful, courteous, and a pleasure to work with and everything we wanted him to be and more! The music was awesome and everyone was raving about our DJ! Joe thank you so much for all your hard work in helping to make our wedding this past Saturday a complete success! You are awesome and we highly recommend DJ Joe Caputo.
    Kerry O. Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional and well done!

Joe did an excellent job at listening to all our wishes and types of music we’d like to hear at our wedding. We had a non-traditional backyard wedding reception and he was the only scheduled vendor that had a timeline - he did an excellent job at leading/directing our party. We received many compliments about the music and dance vibe that was created for the evening - all ages were up and dancing. Also, leading up to the event he was very communicative and easy to get in touch with for any questions or concerns. LGBTQ friendly as well.
  • Austin
    Austin P. Married on 05/06/2018

Exceptional.

Exceptional. This is the only way to describe my time working with Joe.
    My wife and I contacted Joe to be the DJ at our wedding several years ago and he ended up being an essential part in our wedding. Since we first spoke with him back in 2016, he was very professional and affable. Joe took the time to sit down with us, learn about our history, family, and musical taste. We went through numerous songs to find what would work best for not only us, but our guest as well. It was clear that he was very experienced based on his suggestions for song choice, introductions, and transitions. When our big day finally came, I was not worried about the DJ at all.
    Joe had speakers and equipment set up on the beach well before our ceremony. He was kind enough to reassure me that everything would run smoothly and the audio would sound fine in the environment. The beach ceremony worked out wonderful with his set up. All the guests could clearly hear our vows and the officant’s lines. The intro and outro music were timed perfectly and truly set the mood.
    When we moved over to the reception venue Joe was already set with all his equipment and cocktail party playlist running in the background. It was a ceasely transition from the beach to the venue, and all thanks to Joe. After the cocktail party, we moved onto the introductions. Not only did he pronounce each (difficult italian) name correctly but his timing was on point. The tone was set for the rest of the night.
    During dinner he stayed with our specifically chosen playlist and fended off any request that were not approved. But Joe really began to shine once dinner was over. He had plenty of our favorites to choose from and was able to chain them together to ensure everyone was up and on their feet. He was able to include little shout outs about why specific songs were chosen. “This songs is for the bride and her brother, they use to roller skate in the basement to the Spice Girls!” The crowd loved it and we were all able to laugh as one whole family.
    After multiple hours of dancing, the party eventually wound down. However, Joe did include a special encore to encapsulate the night (Lit - My own worst enemy) which was an excellent way to close out a perfect day. Looking back on our wedding the DJ was an intricate part in the success and every lasting memory of that day. I am certain that we made the right choice with Joe.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 04/28/2018

Best decision we made for our big day!

The best advice people gave us when planning our big day was to be very selective in choosing our entertainment! To say we were thrilled with Joey as our DJ is an understatement! From the moment we first spoke to Joey about our wedding to the very last song the night of- he went above and beyond- listening to our vision, guiding us with his expertise and providing unprecedented attention to detail. We can honestly say that our wedding was a dream come true and SO much of that is because of the amazing job Joey did. If you’re looking for a Dj, look no further. You won’t find a better one! To this day, our family and friends are still raving about the fun they had on our dancefloor! We are endlessly grateful Joey made our dreams a reality!
    Diane Married on 12/29/2017

Amazing DJ!

My husband and I could not have been happier with Joe Caputo. His company was recommended to us by a family friend who could not say enough good things, so we already had a good feeling about them. After meeting with Joe Caputo, my husband and I pretty much knew we would pick them for our December wedding. We felt Joe understood us and our kind of music and the kind of atmosphere we were hoping for. We still met with another DJ, but we knew Joe was the right choice! Prior to our wedding Joe spent over 2 hours with us planning out everything. He made sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent's names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. My husband and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and Joe took note of it all. We went over our play list and Joe was able to get a good sense of what we wanted. Joe was easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. I even emailed him the day before and he got right back to me! I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! Joe remembered everything we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards praising Joe and the music. One of my husband's friends even said it was the best wedding DJ she had ever experienced. My husband and I know our tastes in music but we also knew the crowd of our wedding and Joe "got" that. Because he did, he was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Joe for helping to make our wedding day so amazing!
    ~Diane and Don Leypoldt
    Anna Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing experience

We worked with Joe for our wedding and we could not have been happier!! He found the perfect song for us to walk down the aisle to, remixed the perfect mother/son dance and transitioned the Horah into the Tarantella to make all our guests feel welcome. We had Nero at the wedding and the guests loved it!! We trusted Joe fully during the process and he was so responsive and on top of everything. Could not have been happier!!
  • Brian
    Brian M. Married on 09/17/2017

Phenomenal DJ and Wonderful Experience

Our experience was truly amazing. Everything from our initial phone call, to our music preview session, and finally the wedding itself were amazing. The entire team, especially Joe our DJ, made us feel special. We gave Joe some basic guidelines on the type of music we enjoyed and the atmosphere that we wanted to create. He valued and implemented our suggestions while also utilizing his own experience and expertise to make our wedding everything we wanted and more!
    Bethany Married on 01/14/2017

Amazing DJ

Joe Caputo was our DJ for our wedding on January 14, 2017 and he couldn't have done a better job. We were so pleased, he made our special day that much better. Joe was very detail oriented and so helpful at suggesting things we hadn’t thought of. Joe made sure he played all the songs we suggested to him. Joe helped bring another level of energy to our reception and got everyone up and dancing without being pushy. We could not have asked for a better DJ!
    Connor Married on 11/18/2016

Best entertainment on the best day of you life!

I know that it’s difficult to figure out what the best option is when it comes to the entertainment for your wedding, because I’ve been there, believe me! But, Joe is the BEST at what he does, and the DJ I would recommend to absolutely anyone, without hesitation.
    The minute we started working with Joe and his team it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial meeting you could really tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. After we took some time to review their catalogue of songs, we met with Joe again to program the wedding. This may sound daunting since it is A LOT of music, but it was such a good time! We all just hung out, listened to music, cracked jokes, and collaborated on every moment of the wedding from beginning to end. We left that creative session with 100% certainty that the entertainment was a lock!
    I won’t go into the finer details of the actual day because I could go on and on for pages. I’ll just tell you the most important thing; the day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. Joe and his team MADE that party what it was through some fantastic programming. And that is saying something, because we are still getting messages from people about how much fun they had.
    We are so grateful everything that All About You Celebration’s did for us, especially for Joe, you were the absolute best!
    If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor, HIRE Joe Caputo, you won’ regret it.
    Jen Married on 07/23/2016

Best Decision Ever!

We LOVED everything about Joe. We booked him for our wedding (ceremony and reception), and felt so lucky to get Joe as our DJ. Joe was amazing! We met with him twice - once before booking and once after - and both meetings had us come away smiling and super pumped for the big day.

We didn't know too much about the etiquette or even the right questions to ask, but they were on it. Joe walked us through everything step-by-step, and was extremely helpful and patient. He basically created our wedding timeline with us, and offered up great suggestions when we got a little stumped with certain areas of what should happen next in a wedding.

Joe also got our personalities and was able to create the perfect music for our wedding day! So many of our guests during the cocktail hour came up to us saying things like, "he just played my favorite song" and "I didn't know you had my favorite radio station DJ'ing", it was awesome!

He delivered exactly the vibe we were hoping for, and all of our guests were raving about him all night.

We couldn't stop dancing - we even danced through dessert haha Best part of all, Joe was so great to work with. He dealt with all of my last minute emails changing things up, always ending his emails reassuring us he was looking forward to the big day!

When we got back from our honeymoon we found that Joe had sent us a handwritten thank you note, it was so nice of him! Highly recommend Joe to anyone looking for the BEST DJ without spending a fortune!
  • Simon
    Simon P. Married on 05/14/2016

Joe was perfect!

We worked with Joe and could not be more pleased with his service from day one. He took a lot of time to meet with us and personalize the service for our wedding so that we got exactly what we wanted; and he excelled with the final delivery. We enjoyed him personally and professionally and he really took a lot of stress out of planning because we just didn't have to worry about it at all. We would absolutely recommend him if you want a reliable, attentive, professional and FUN wedding DJ!