All About That Face Reviews

16 | Gilbert, AZ

16 Reviews for All About That Face

Denise · Married on 10/19/2018

I loved my facial with Melanie. My skin felt so wonderful afterwards. I felt so pampered and relaxed. Melanie is a true professional and it shows in her work!

Mandy · Married on 07/28/2018

Mel is amazing. Not only is she a expert at what she does, but her calming demeanor makes you feel comfortable and relaxed the entire appointment. I always come out feeling (and looking) my best.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Renee · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely love Melanie! I had my eyelashes done twice so far. They lasted a really long time and i has so many compliments on them. Melanie is fun and very professional! I loved how comfortable she made the experience. I am looking forward to booking with her again and trying some of her skincare services.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Camille · event on: 03/31/2018

I got my eyelashes done by Melanie and they were amazing! I asked for more of a natural but noticeable look and she did exactly that. Overall it was a great experience!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jo · Married on 03/27/2018

My lashes looked great! They liked natural, felt comfortable, and stayed on incredibly long!!! I couldn’t believe how many weeks they lasted! Mel was amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Brandi · event on: 11/19/2017

I have gotten facials from Melanie on several occasions and always have had a fantastic experience! She takes time to make sure the products used are compatible with my sensitive skin, and let me know if something might cause tingling or temporary redness before applying it. I’ve had facials at OTHER spas and had them scrutinize my pores under a microscope, which left me feeling anxious and self conscious. THIS place always makes me feel relaxed, refreshed, and beautiful :)

Sent on 06/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2017

Mel did my make up when I was a bridesmaid for my friend’s wedding. The air brushing made my skin look flawless! She also did makeup for most of the wedding party and they all loved how it turned out ❤️

Sent on 07/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Not my wedding, I was a bridesmaid, but Mel made me look and feel amazing!! If I could keep her in my bathroom to do my makeup everyday I would!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Holly · Married on 11/03/2017

Melanie Foster did a fantastic job accommodating a very large wedding party for my sister’s wedding. She arrived on time with all of her supplies ready to go. She was very knowledgeable regarding which colors would look best on each of the girls and the make-up looked natural yet very polished. Our make up was done in plenty of time for us to have pictures taken with the wedding photographer and Melanie even offered to do any last minute touch ups that may have been needed. The make-up lasted all night yet was easy to take off at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Melanie’s services to anyone looking.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • F

Felix · Married on 08/19/2017

Melanie has done makeup on several film shoots that I have directed. She is very versatile, from special effects makeup to natural makeup that makes the actors look great on camera! She is ALWAYS the first person I call when needing a makeup artist. Very professional, experienced and great to work with.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Shauna · Married on 03/24/2017

Melanie always does a fabulous job! I used her three times! Once for my engagement photos, for my wedding and then again for my maternity photos! She is very talented at contouring and bringing out the best in you! I like the way she used natural colors for me! She does airbrushing and does a great job with it! She is punctual and reliable! I will use her again!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Candice · Married on 02/24/2017

Melaine is the Best!! She has done my Daughters wedding makeup and my other daughter she does her makeup for all her Dances. And it is always perfect every time. She is very professional And always so easy to work with you and your schedule. I highly recommend her For important events or just for fun!! Candice Peterson :)

Sent on 09/06/2018

DJ · Married on 02/25/2016

I love the lash extensions I got from Melanie! Her precision and attention to detail along with her steady hand made for perfect eyelashes! The entire process was so relaxing and went smoothly from start to finish! I was surprised at how long they lasted. Go with Melanie! You won’t regret it! (I can’t wait for her to do my glam makeup for my next special event too!!) ^^

Sent on 07/05/2018

Ginger · Married on 03/02/2012

Melanie is awesome! I would recommend her services! She did my facial. Very relaxing atmosphere, and she did a great job! She makes you feel very
    Comfortable and relaxed. She also did the makeup
    For my daughters wedding and did a fantastic job!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Lynn · Married on 01/02/2010

Melanie is a talented professional. She is creative and artistic, but listens to her clients desired outcome. Melanie did a beautiful job with my daughter's wedding makeup. She is incredible. I would highly recommend her!

Sherry · Married on 07/12/2008

My facial with Melanie was the most relaxing experience. The products she uses and her professionalism are outstanding. What a difference in my skin! Thank you Melanie!