All About Me Band Reviews

32 | Philadelphia, PA

32 Reviews for All About Me Band

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We had the most wonderful experience with All About Me! I was pretty set on having a live band from the very beginning of wedding planning, but once we attended a showcase, I was 100% set! With our budget, the band was a definite splurge, but worth every penny. Even on a hot July evening, the dance floor was packed, and guests who are not big dancers had just as much fun enjoying the performances. Every guest I have spoken with since the event raved about this band. I would one thousand percent recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Band Ever!

All About Me performed at my daughter's wedding. The music was fantastic and all of our special requests were met! They offer a vast array of music for both the cocktail hour and dinner hour and then dance party into the night. I would highly recommend this band - 5 Stars!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Theresa · Married on 12/29/2018

BEST Band - All About Me Rocks!

All About Me was a fantastic choice for our wedding! Music and entertainment is so important for the celebration, and they truly made the party so special! Friends and family continued to rave about how much fun they had listening / dancing to the band. They were easy and comfortable to work with, allowing us to provide all of our input, but also using their experience and expertise to guide us in the best direction with decisions. They also knew our venue well. They really are phenoemal - Marcus brought amazing energy and charsima as the Emcee, Christina was professional and responsive with all logsitical prepartion in advance, and Mike is a great band leader. We can't wait to attend another event with All About Me performing. They rocked the house with plenty of great classic hits - Bruno, Michael Jackson to Springsteen -- top knotch musical talent. Highly recomended - they are a special group of talent all around!!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/08/2018

Best band ever

Can not say enough good things about this band. They kept the party going and got everyone out of their seats. They even played an encore because my guests loved them so much. I would book them for every event I'm hosting they are out of this world talented. You will not be disappointed! JUST BOOK THEM! TRUST ME

Sent on 12/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2018

All About Me performed at our wedding on March 10, 2018 and we could not have been happier. The are absolutely amazing! They were so interactive with us and all our guest. When I first was looking for a band all I wanted was someone that would get all my guest on the dance floor and they surely accomplished that. My guest couldn't stop talking about our band. I would recommend this band to anyone! They made our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 11/17/2017

We absolutely LOVED this band! I was on the dance floor the whole night, and the variety of song choices was amazing!We got so many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

wonderful vocals, talented musicians, and high energy

When my husband and I were deciding on entertainment for our wedding we were going to go with a DJ, but we went to a BVT Live Showcase, and we absolutely had to have All About Me play for our big special day! There is just no comparison to having a live band. They were very versatile in the music they played, and had our guests dancing all night long. They also became part of the guests on the dance floor. The band had wonderful vocals, talented musicians, and high energy. We couldn’t have picked a better band to help celebrate our perfect, magical day!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Erin · Married on 05/21/2017

We used All About Me for our May 2017 wedding at Ballroom at the Ben and let me tell you that three months later people are STILL raving about them! My husbands family only does bands for weddings and have said multiple times that All About Me is the best bad they've ever seen. The whole band kept our dance floor packed all night and they were out in the crowd keeping the energy up the whole night. They even let us have 2 of the microphones for our family song! Everyone in the band is talented and professional, you can tell they take making every wedding the best wedding they can. They listened to every request we had and honored every wish helping us craft the perfect timeline for entertainment.

Everyone at BVT and All About Me were professional and helpful through the whole process. They never made me feel like I was asking too many questions or was doing something wrong. While I had a party crowd, All About Me elevated it to the next level.

I highly recommend booking them if you're looking for a band. If I was getting married anywhere else I would have brought them where ever I was going!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kristin · Married on 03/25/2017

The All About Me Band performed at my wedding in March of 2017. They are no joke! They put on an incredible show and kept the guests dancing all night. The morning after the wedding, they were all everyone talked about! Several people ranging from their early 20s to late 70s commented that All About Me was the best wedding band they'd ever heard! People were even looking up their schedule so they could see them again.

They're better than your average wedding band because the musicians are superb. It's clear that each member of the band cares deeply about their craft. Their sound is polished, professional, and full of boundless energy. Even while leading a vivacious second line in-and-out of the venue, they didn't miss a single note! Mike, the band leader, is the real deal. He made sure the sound was perfect, and even met up with me at the venue weeks before the event to make sure our reception went smoothly. The female vocalists, are incredibly versatile and blew the crowd away with their impressive range. Their rendition of Whitney Huston's "I have nothing" was unreal. What was meant to be background music, brought our guests to their feet during the dinner service! Marcus, the lead male singer, oozes talent and charm which makes for an exciting and unforgettable evening.

The highlight of the night was when the catering company accidentally set off the smoke alarm. This could've brought the party to an abrupt halt. The band saved the day by deftly breaking into a spot on rendition of "Disco Inferno" without missing a beat. I'M TELLING YOU, BOOK THIS BAND!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Mia · Married on 09/04/2016

All About Me played at our wedding over Labor Day Weekend at Vie. Working with Kurt from BVT Live and All About Me band was amazing from the start. They are very involved in your planning process and are also very flexible when it comes to adding additional songs to your playlist. Working with Christina in particular was wonderful as she goes through your wedding worksheet with you and is very detail oriented.

As for the music, you truly can't do better than this band. The music at our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the cocktail hour was fun and relaxing. At the reception All About Me played an amazing variety of music genres that interested young and old guests. Our wedding was about 160 people and there were people on the dance floor THE ENTIRE NIGHT. It was amazing. Several guests told us that this was the best band they had ever heard in their lives and that they felt like they were at a concert the entire night.

For us, choosing the right band for our wedding was our top priority. We 100% made the right choice by going with All About Me and if you visit their website and watch their videos you will understand why. If you want an amazing wedding and dance party experience HIRE THIS BAND NOW!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Christina · Married on 06/11/2016

I had All About Me at my wedding at the Please Touch Museum and they were amazing! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were!

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • Nlioness91

Jamie · Married on 05/27/2016

Amazing Highlight of Our Wedding!

It’s been two and half years since our wedding and our family and friends still talk about our wedding band. All about me was tremendous. What a mix of music to satisfy all of the groups who attended our wedding. The band was flexible to help us figure out cocktail hour and reception music. They learned a song I choose to dance with my Dad and nailed it. From Whitney Houston, Aerosmith, Chicago, to Bruno Mars they had the place dancing All NIGHT LONG. Even during dinner my husband and I found ourselves looking around and realizing that all of our guests were watching the band while waiting for dinner to be served like they were at a concert. one of the BEST spends in the wedding budget hands down!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

This was such a fun band. They had the entire party up dancing the entire night. Everyone was raving about how fantastic they were. They played a variety of music from today's hits, motown, and 90s. They interacted with the crowd which was important to me. They made our wedding night so memorable!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Richard · Married on 11/30/2013

We "auditioned" a number of bands for our daughter's wedding via BVT (Brandywine Valley Talent)---we all found a special attraction to All About Me---Mike Jarosz, the bandleader, is relaxed and easy to work with---yet very responsive and very helpful. Rachel from the bank spent a lot of time with us planning the detailed sequence of the reception activities and music. This group not only "WOWed" the bride and groom and their families, but the guests, as well. We requested a variety of songs to get everyone, regardless of age, on the dance floor. It was FABULOUS !!!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

All About Me was the greatest! From the beginning to end, they were attentive and flexible. My family and friends (and my husband and I) loved everything about them at our wedding reception. They made the reception what it was and everyone had a blast interacting with them! They were able to read the crowd in order to pick the right song at the perfect moment. Their energy was unreal and they were all so entertaining!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Kate · Married on 10/19/2013

Our wedding night was the talk of the town thanks to All About Me. All of our guests danced the night away together, making it a celebration we will never forget. They where they best choice we ever could have made in regards to our reception. Thank you guys for an amazing celebration!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/07/2013

We had All About Me perform for our 9/7/13 wedding and they were AMAZING! We took a risk and booked them without even hearing them live because we were living in California at the time (my parents saw them live and we listened online). We made the best decision!! They kept everyone dancing the whole night and our guests are still talking about how amazing they were. They were interactive with the guests and sounded wonderful in our venue. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding band!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Where do I even begin?!?!?! All About Me was unbelievable throughout the entire process of our wedding. They answered every email, call, and frantic last minute change with such ease. Mike, is THE man, and will do an amazing Love Shack performance that will get all of your guests ready to party! Marcus is well --- as many of my guests called him, "USHER"... and so talented and fun. Raheli is the absolute sweetest. She was so positive and encouraging in the days leading up to our wedding - if you are a nervous bride like I am - you will need someone like her!!!! All About Me - uh, I cannot say enough good things about this band. The band makes or breaks your event and you are in great hands with these folks - I just love everything about this group & plan on using them if I ever get to throw a party again like our wedding!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Where to begin! I have worked with BVT in the past and knew that any of their bands would be great but this band in particular was exactly what we were looking for. My fiancé, Tim and I went to their showcase to see one of their other bands and once AAM came on, they have the audience up and dancing and we knew this was the right band for our wedding.

We had a special father/daughter dance with a mix of different songs which we had not rehearsed with the band until the day of and they did a great job of pulling it all together and making us look good doing it! During the planning process they were very quick to response and gave us helpful advice.

Our guests absolutely loved the band and still talk about how they appealed to all of our guest’s tastes. They really listened to what Tim and I wanted and exceeded our expectations. They were a crucial part in the success of the reception. This band is versatile and didn't just play the usual wedding playlist. I highly recommend AAM to anyone who wants to bring their wedding or event to the next level and let their guests truly enjoy themselves!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

M · Married on 07/26/2013

All About Me performed at my sisters wedding in 2007 and there was no hesitation to ask them to be our band for my recent wedding this past July! The dance floor was packed the whole night and 5 months later we are still receiving compliments on how great the band was at our wedding! They called a week in advance to finalize a playlist and timing for speeches, etc. and accommodated our needs perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2013
  • Helena & C.J.

Helena · Married on 06/09/2012

This band is not your typical wedding band -- they are incredible! We received so many compliments and praises, even from the guests that are not the usual suspects on the dance floor ! It is a true testament to how great this band is when no one wanted to leave the wedding at 1am....

Mike was a joy to work with and made everything super easy! We had many out of town guests who enjoy salsa dancing, so they were able to incorporate a few Latin songs, which was very accommodating! We know we will be talking about how The All About Me Band rocked out our wedding for years to come! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Tony · Married on 11/05/2011

This band was perfect! Had a great time and the dance floor was packed the whole night!! Pure professionalism and great to work with from the day we met in person to discuss the songs, times, etc.....

I couldn't imagine a better band than this one!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Gary · Married on 07/16/2011

I heard this band at my cousin's wedding and they were absolutely incredible. I never knew a band could cover music from the radio so well. They sounded like the real deal. Everyone danced all night long and we all had a blast. Best wedding I've ever been to - so much fun. Not only the best wedding band I've ever heard but one of the best bands I have every heard, period. I highly recommend these guys.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Terry · Married on 06/25/2011

Wow! This is one of the best wedding bands out there. Mike and the other musicians were entertaining, easy to work with and were more than willing to accommodate special requests. My Bride, Groom and guests are still talking about the quality of the bands performance and their ability to get people on the dance floor. This is the band that I will continue to recommend to all future couples. Thank you for doing a killer performance at Terry & Stefan's wedding.
    Rachael Farrington

Sent on 07/10/2011

Laura · Married on 05/30/2009

We LOVED them. They were incredible to work with and INCREDIBLE the day of. My husband surprised me by singing the second verse of our first dance, and these guys went way out of their way to rehearse with him. Plus, for a 12 piece band (!) they were really reasonably priced. I can't say enough good things about them, and I hope they get some work off of this site.

Sent on 06/17/2009