All About Events Reviews

All About Events 3
All About Events 4
All About Events 5

Shana · Married on 03/30/2012

Worked with me in order to get linens within our budget. Very happy with their service. He also allowed us to drop everything off two days after our wedding which helped out a lot since we did most everything ourselves.

Sent on 05/22/2012

All About Events's reply:

Shana, congratulations on your wedding. We were very happy to help.

Natasya · Married on 03/20/2012

After contacting two other local event companies in St. Augustine many months in advance notice, getting no response, then minimal responses--then more excuses and eventually over-priced estimates, my fiance found All About Events from Jacksonville. The owner, Jeff, was AWESOME! He called us back after our first contact request, gave us a very reasonable initial quote, went down to the wedding site in downtown historic St. Augustine, solidified the quote (still far better than both companies before)--and then continued to maintain contact with us all the way through the long-distance wedding planning that we had to do. He also connected us with a great electrician and surprisingly talented site decorator, Jimmy, who helped with lighting and hanging a ton of my hand-made decorations--very patiently! The day before the wedding, ALL the equipment arrived--pleasantly new in appearance and clean! We had chairs and tables at a wedding site and a tent, chairs, tables, bar, bar tables, --even a refridgerator! It was all coordinated by Jeff, the owner. And his crew was really nice and respectful--to guests, me, my fiance, family, and the 1700's B&B who hosted our reception. Clean up was timely the next day and the process was such a relief after practically begging both of the other companies to even call us back months before we discovered Jeff and All About Events. My husband and I planned for a year, buying pieces of the wedding throughout the year, paying off one thing, then the next. The rentals were a source of financial fear originally, but All About Events was much less than their competition, charging less for some things and much less for other things, and not overcharging for every single fee that these other companies were adding to their quotes. The process with Jeff was friendly and he his on top of his game! He makes you feel appreciated for the hard earned money that you are devoting to such an important event--be it a wedding or any other important moment for your gathering! And, I made a ton of hand-made flower balls and garlands, plus all the lights, lanterns, and other decor that I envisioned making the experience for our guests so special. I am thrilled to have my husband, but I had a blast planning the party and the decorations. All About Events made my vision a reality and the memories are priceless! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/14/2012

All About Events's reply:

Natasya, thank you so much for this review. It means a great deal to us to know that we were able to help where others did not. Your money is hard earned and we always respect that. Thank you again for choosing us.

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2012

Jeff was amazing! They were extremely professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Thank you!

Tim · Married on 11/08/2014

Nicole was wonderful and extremely easy to work with.The quality of the items rented and the professionalism of the staff delivering and picking up exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Excellent customer service! Would definitely recommend them for any event needs and we'll be back for any future events we have!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Lakecia · Married on 05/10/2014

All About Events is awesome and great to work with!!! This is not my first time but I always have a great experience.

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2013

We used All About Events for our linen rentals for our wedding reception, and they were great!

Jeff Crotto was our point of contact, and I would not ask for a more responsive vendor! He always responded to emails or phone calls very quickly and with knowledge.

We went to the showroom to pick out colors, and while Jeff wasn't there at the moment, he had one of the other employees help us, and he was great! After we left, there was confusion about what shade of yellow we wanted for our runners (grueling stuff here!), so Jeff sent two different color fabric samples to me in NY (where I was planning from) so we could make sure it was the right color. Very thoughtful of him!

I didn't have any problems at all, and everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend All About Events for any rentals, because honestly, 90% of that business is customer service, and Jeff provided it in spade! Thanks, Jeff!

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • Kristin

Kristin Wentz · Married on 07/04/2019

What you should expect from an event rental company.

We only rented salad plates, dinner plates, water goblets, forks and knives from All About Events, and my coordinator did most of the communication with the company. My in-laws covered the cost. Maybe two plates were a random size (not a salad plate or dinner plate), and we had put down our deposit to secure everything a good while in advance but closer to the wedding we were told they actually wouldn’t be able to provide the utensils we had picked out (not a big deal), and the water goblets were just a bit smaller than expected. I also found maybe one crusty piece of food on a plate. But everything come nicely packed and we didn’t encounter any other issues! All About Events has good prices and basically what you would expect from a rental company otherwise!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Patricia · Married on 02/25/2017

This place was amazing. My attendees count kept changing, they were so awesome. Great value on the tables and chairs. They have just about anything you need for a party, anniversary dinner, or wedding. I will be back in the event we host a party. Their linen rentals were a little pricey, and I was able to score some satin items online. Went with some plastic too.

But overall this place is truly amazing!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/24/2015

Jeff and his team were a pleasure to work with and everything was a great value! I had a ton of questions and made changes multiple times and he was very patient and always timely and professional in his communication. Most things were perfect and everything was delivered on time. There was some difficulty with the Italian bistro lights that we rented - the ground was very soggy from the rain and the stakes they had to hang the lights from weren't secure enough to hold the lights up. My husband and our groomsman had to add some twine between each stake to ensure that they were stable. In the end, it was all fine, and everything else went very smoothly.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/11/2015

All about events is where we rented literally everything for our wedding. They gave me a great package and the delivery men were amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Cindy · Married on 11/08/2014

AAE is an excellent company. They worked with me on choosing the best color combination for my reception coral & burnt orange it was beautiful. Also, they set and reset table settings so I could visualize it. They were very precise on their delivery and pick-up times so we could have someone in place to help out with that. Overall, they created a gorgeous fall reception for our wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lyndsey · Married on 10/06/2012

I was skeptical about hiring this company out of all of my vendors simply because nobody had ever heard of them! I worked with a lot of professionals who have been in the business a looooong time (Matthew's, Linda my photographer, DJ, etc.). There were only 2 reviews I found to go off of. However, they were significantly cheaper than the other rental companies and much more flexible in their drop off and pick up so we went with them. I was not disappointed! Everything was delivered on time, the chairs were clean, the linens were pressed and crease free. All of the dishes were clean. The tent was set up perfectly with lots of input from my dad as to the perfect location. They hung all of the lights. When they realized a string of lights was missing, they had another guy drive out to deliver the missing lights. And when rain was forcasted the day of the wedding, my dad had the plastic walls on reserve and they were prepared to deliver and setup the morning of the wedding. Luckily, the skies cleared and they weren't needed, but I was certainly impressed with their work.

Sent on 03/05/2013

All About Events's reply:

Lyndsey, thank you for the great review. Hopefully, with more great clients like you reviewing our services, more people will hear of us!

Vicki · Married on 07/12/2014

Our contact at All About Events is Johnanna Evans - she is an absolute jewel!! Definitely a wonderful experience with her enthusiasm, professionalism and knowledge of what All About Events could provide to make the day perfect! The equipment arrived on time & the tent expertly put up, and then everything was picked up afterwards as scheduled. This experience could not have been better!! Highly recommend All About Events!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Ebenezer United Methodist Church · event on 06/28/2014

Prompt and professional. Johanna was extremely knowledgeable, cooperative and helpful. Staff was on time at setup and arrived early for break down equipment. Will not hesitate to use for any of our future events. Very satisfied with results.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Rachael · Married on 04/06/2013

All about Events Jax provided my wedding venue with string lights and table overlays. They were able to coordinate with the venue easily and removed everything promptly. They were quick to respond and apparently have provided many supplies to weddings at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. I would recommend their services.

Sent on 04/11/2013

All About Events's reply:

Rachael, thank you for the recommendation!
  • Maggie

Maggie Merrill · Married on 04/25/2019

3.0

Easy rental process-just a few things wrong

They were great and prompt however some of our linens were the wrong color and while no one else noticed I did.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2017

All About Events was always responsive to my emails regarding changes up to they week before my wedding. They made sure to keep me in the loop when they were delivering the items. The men that came to set up were very professional and the items were great quality!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Good pricing good service and got just what I needed for a simple wedding tight on a budget.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Ellie · Married on 02/17/2018

For my wedding, we rented white ceremony chairs, black chiavari chairs, and a photobooth. The photobooth was fantastic! All About Events will send a salesperson with the booth to ensure that the guests have a great and stress-free experience! The photobooth comes with unlimited prints and props. My only regret is only using the photobooth twice!

The white ceremony chairs were great. Lightweight, relatively inexpensive but classy. The black chiavari chairs looked amazing but they were super dirty when they were delivered to the venue! My mom and the groomsmen had to clean all of the chairs the morning of the wedding. However, when they are cleaned, the chairs made our reception very special and classy (and the cushion made them very comfy!).

Overall, great experience with All About Events Jax!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    All About Events 6

Keely · Married on 04/25/2015

I selected All About Events for my tent rental, etc. for my wedding. I won a gift card at a bridal show for $500, so that made my choice pretty easy. I rented a tent, tent walls, tent lights, and a dance floor. They were flexible with delivery to my location, and though the guys setting up looked a little sketchy, they were very nice, helpful, and followed instructions. I wish I had gotten a bigger dance floor and ordered different lights, as the ones they sent were not in the best shape. The delivery guy said they were phasing out of that type of light so I'm taking it they haven't updated the ones I chose in a while, I only wish I'd known that when I was ordering them.

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

If you're getting married on St. Simons, this is the way to go! The linens and chairs were PERFECT and exactly what I envisioned. There were some hiccups with my contract not being confirmed, and because of that it was a bit of a scramble in the weeks before the wedding. They also weren't able to accommodate a pickup within a day or two of my wedding, and I know that caused some headaches with the venue. However, their prices are the best, and everything looked wonderful!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • User4858037 · event on 02/14/2015

4.2
      3.0

We rented a photo booth for our parents 50th anniversary party, and it was so much fun. For everyone! It really did add a great kick to the event. Nicole was incredibly helpful ahead of time, as well as with the follow-up, ensuring we got the Dropbox file of all the photos taken in the booth.

Sent on 03/08/2015
  • User4422042 · 2+ years ago

Nicole was great to work with...also the 2 guys loading and unloading were wonderful ..would definitely use them again...

Sent on 09/24/2014

Marilyn · Married on 10/23/2016

2.5
      2.5
      3.0

All about events is responsive. I was very satisfied with how their booking process went. Their inventory was very pretty and I felt very confident there would be no hiccups on my wedding day. My wedding was a brunch wedding, so my ceremony was to start at 10AM. I had a team to decorate reception starting at 8AM. Days before the wedding I reminded ALL my vendors to please ensure delivery was 8AM sharp due to limited time to decorate and ceremony starting at 10. Well, day of my wedding as I'm getting my hair done I am being bombarded with calls from my relatives that the rented chairs, linens, napkins were not there. It was soooo stressful because I just reminded them how important it was they are early. So after I emailed the company turns out per the driver that their order said between 8 and 10. I was so upset. Not only was he late, it was just HIM alone that arrived to deliver 55 chairs. My venue was on a second floor. My relatives had to HELP HIM get the chairs upstairs. By the time my ceremony started, most of my aunts and cousins had to stay behind at venue decorating it, so they missed my ceremony. 3 stars, just for ruining it for me.

Sent on 11/16/2016

All About Events's reply:

Marilyn congratulations on your wedding! We are happy that you were happy with the process overall. We are equally sorry to hear that there was misunderstanding over the delivery timeframe. Our sales staff offered you a specific delivery time for an additional fee, but you declined that service, instead opting for the two hour delivery window of 8-10am. Again, we are sorry there was confusion on your expectation, but so happy that everything worked out for you and your husband.