All About Events Reviews

All About Events 3
All About Events 4
All About Events 5

Chris · Married on 11/27/2014

Simply excellent. We had a GREAT experience dealing with AllAboutEvents and will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Their prices were competitive, and I appreciated that most of the prices are posted on their website and they did not add on a lot of extra fees for setup and breakdown. The equipment was nice, the tablecloths were clean, the tents were in excellent condition and the tables and chairs were all in good repair.

Now, here is the big thing: How did AllAboutEvents responded when we had a BIG PROBLEM? They SOLVED it. Quickly. We had the tent set up two days before our event. That night it rained heavily and some of the tent stakes came loose in the saturated (sandy) soil. The tent partially collapsed and filled with water. Within a couple hours of notifying them of the problem, their installers were back and fixed the tent without problem or complaint.

I would use this company again even if there had been no hiccups, but their responsiveness when we did have an issue (and I don't see how it could have been reasonably prevented, so I don't fault them for it happening) gives me complete confidence that this company has the resources and the dedication to make it right!

They will be my first, and probably only, call next time I need a rental.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Alicia · Married on 11/22/2014

All about Events of Jax was affordable great price for the tent & Lights, the employee Nicole was pleasant & professional. Thank you to your staff who gave us instructions on how to put the tent up.
    All around great experience!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

Everything was beautiful, delivered right on time with plenty of time for us to decorate, the linens were nice and clean and crisp, they set up everything and came and cleaned up everything the day after the event with no issues

Sent on 11/11/2014

Marc · Married on 10/18/2014

We had a great experience with All About Events and instead of writing a long review, I'm going to paste in the email I sent to them after our wedding.

Nicole,

Thank you for the follow up, everything went very smooth. The ordering process was easy, payment was easy, the rented product was delivered in a timely manner and so was the pick up. To be honest, doing business with you guys was the easiest part of the whole process. I will definitely refer you to everyone I know who may want to use a rental company and I'll be more than happy to write a review that reflects what I've just stated.

Thank you and looking forward to using your company again.

That about sums it up, they were pretty great!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Marina · Married on 08/16/2014

Great and friendly staff and great service! Was able to rent what I needed quickly and they loaded and unloaded everything pretty fast. Would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Shellie · event on 07/29/2014

I am beyond satisfied with All About Events. Their customer service was amazing, the delivery people were awesome, and they were even less expensive than the other company I'd been using. I absolutely will use this company from now on.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Megan · Married on 07/19/2014

Johanna and the staff at All About Events were absolutely wonderful! They were precise on delivery and pick up times and even replaced a faulty table immediately upon us finding it's issue. We used All About Events for our rehearsal dinner and wedding and they were such an awesome team. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Aliya · Married on 07/14/2014

I rented 30 chairs from this vendor for July 14th 2014 and it was fast and simple, we are able to pick up and drop off chairs, the staff was very nice, friendly and professional. Any time I sent an email to ask a question I would always get a reply within a few hours. I would rent from again and I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking to rent wedding supplies...Thanks !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Nina · Married on 07/13/2014

Brooke at All About Events was great! She was always super responsive to emails, was always quick to adjust my quote (I must have changed linen color combinations a dozen of times!), and overall provided a very smooth experience, from initial contact to setup and delivery. All the rentals looked great, as well.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Gabrielle · event on 07/03/2014

All About Events catered to our company's needs and was on time with delivery and pick up.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Cori · Married on 06/29/2014

I rented a PA system and table linens from All About Events in Jax fl and Lisa Zapf provided Excellent service! I will definitely refer all friends and family to them!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Ambre · Married on 06/07/2014

Johanna at All About Events is my go to person for rentals. I own a business that uses rentals on a regular basis for Weddings and Events. I call her for quotes on a regular basis. She is always professional and friendly. I have used other companies but noone else in town offers the level of service I receive at All About Events.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Kendall · Married on 05/22/2014

Bring a proud Daddy, I wanted to give my daughter a nice wedding and reception and still stay in a reasonable budget. I was lucky enough to learn about All About Events in Jacksonville Florida. They were truly a God send at a time when I needed help. Their ideas for my daughter’s event were great and the rental products were high quality, while not breaking my budget. I don’t know what I would have done without them. I would recommend their services to anyone who has a wedding in their future. They were on time and exceeded all of my expectation. Thank you to Johanna Evans and her team, for a wonderful Wedding and reception. It was a real pleasure to work with you.

Sincerely,

Kendall Williams

Sent on 06/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

Jeff at All About Events was absolutely fantastic! We had a backyard wedding, and Jeff made time to come out to my parents home to help measure and "design" the backyard layout. He really worked with me to make everything I wanted work. Incredibly flexible and helpful, I really appreciated it!

We rented tents, linens, string lights, dining tables, high top tables, dance floor, chairs, tableware and glassware.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Nichole · event on 09/14/2013

Jeff at all about events was beyond helpful and attentive to my event for son's 6 year bday party! The service was simply amazing!! Thanks all about events!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Lori · Married on 05/13/2013

Jeff at all about event was very helpful and made me feel important as a customer. I rented the columns for my wedding and the background setting was just as I wanted

Sent on 06/12/2013

Keith · Married on 02/23/2013

Jeff is the best in the Business ! The great selection of products and knowledgable staff are unbeatable. I have dealt with many rental companies in the past and you will not find this kind of service any where else. I will never again wonder who to call when I have an event and need the right products and professional insight on how to get things done!

Sent on 03/23/2013

All About Events's reply:

Keith, thank you very much. We’re very happy that you found us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Natalie · Married on 02/16/2013

Jeff at All About Events was so great in assisting me with my rentals for my 70s Birthday Party! Every time I had a question, he was so prompt with his response. (I had plenty of questions too!) He was so fleixible with getting me what I needed and his crew delivered everything right on time. They were efficient, polite, fast and a pleasure to work with!
    Everyone at my party thanked me for having such a great, big tent becuase it turned out to be one of the windiest nights we had in Florida and they were all protected outside. I would highly recommend All About Events to any of my friends!

Sent on 03/20/2013

All About Events's reply:

Happy Birthday Natalie! It was a pleasure to make sure that your 70s party was perfect!

Jeff was such a great help during the whole process. This rental company is the best in Jacksonville and also the most reasonably priced. They provided rentals for our wedding of about 160 guests, my husband and I were very pleased with their service! Thanks again for everything Jeff, I already recommended you to a few other people.

Sent on 02/20/2013

All About Events's reply:

Thank you for the review and the recommendations!

Terri · Married on 12/15/2012

All About Events did a fabulous job helping us plan for a wedding at our home. Jeff was very friendly and came out and spent about an hour helping me find the best arrangement for tables and making recommendations for lighting, set up, etc. With a December wedding, it was hard to predict the weather so he spent even more time trying to come up with the best and least expensive way to set up tents. Fortunately we didn't need them! His team was not the friendliest bunch but they worked very hard and were focused. After the delivery I realized I needed more dance floor and an extra heater. They responded in plenty of time. I called many companies and All About Events had the very best prices on everything from chairs to linens..... by far!! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/04/2013

All About Events's reply:

Terri, I’ll make sure that my crew is super friendly next time! We’re glad everything worked out and that the extra dance floor and heaters got to you on time!

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2012

I could not have asked for a better experience with this rental company. Jeff was wonderful, professional and very helpful. He answers any questions/emails within minutes. I changed my order probably 5 or 6 times before our event and he never minded and was always courteous and helpful! I will and HAVE recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.

Sent on 02/26/2013

All About Events's reply:

Brittany, we couldn’t have asked for a better client. Thank you very much!

Sara · Married on 09/09/2012

All about events was wonderful! They made sure we were happy. They set up the tent before the wedding and did so very quickly. They told us that we didn't even have to be there when they came back to get it.

Sent on 09/17/2012

All About Events's reply:

Sara, thank you and we hope that your day was perfect!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

Jeff and his team from All About Events were such a pleasure to work with! I changed, added, and took away rentals a million times up until the week of the wedding and never got any flack. He was very helpful assisting me in getting exactly what I needed and made the rental process a breeze. Not to mention my reception was on top of a two story building with only staircase entry (spiral staircases to be exact)! Jeff and his team hauled everything up there without any issues... And just when I thought that there was no way they would be able to get nine HUGE peices of dance floor up on the roof, they hoisted them up the side! AMAZING!! Incredible service topped with the best prices in town I would give AAE a huge recommendation! THANKS!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

All About Events's reply:

Megan, thank you for your review and your recommendation. We haven't met a spiral staircase yet that can beat us!

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2012

Jeffrey Crotto was super to work with! We had a miscommunication involving the tent that I wanted, and the day before the tent was being delivered, he was calling his friends in the rental business to get the second tent delivered at the same time. I checked all around, and since I live in a rural area, delivery prices were out of this world, but not with All About Events. He is very quick to respond to phone calls and email. Would definitely use his services again...for different occasion, of course!

Sent on 06/20/2012

All About Events's reply:

Kayla, it was our pleasure to help. We look forward to working with you in the future (for a different event of course)!

Tasha · Married on 05/11/2012

I thought that all about events did an awesome job. The bar that they provided was the perfect size, as well as the dance floor. The set-up crew was extremely polite and professional and Jeff always made sure to get back to my inquiries immediately. I would absolutely refer this company to others and plan on using their services for upcoming events.

Sent on 06/27/2012

All About Events's reply:

Tasha, we all know that if the bar isn't right, the whole event suffers! We're glad that we could help and thank you for the review!