All About Entertainment Reviews

2 | Hollywood, FL

2 Reviews for All About Entertainment

Diane · Married on 09/12/2015

I was helping to plan a bridal shower and needed to rent many items. We were planning a tea party and I looked everywhere for one company to supply everything I needed: pretty, vintage looking teacups, chiavari chairs, tables, tablecloths and centerpieces. I found all of that and more with All About Entertainment, plus, I was able to talk to someone on the phone that was actually super helpful. (Sorry I forgot her name, but without her helpful advice, I would have forgotten sugar and creamer sets!!) Anyway, I loved that I could go pick up the items too. That saved us a delivery charge and they even helped me load everything into my car! All in all, great experience renting from them.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Denise · Married on 12/13/2014

Professional event/party planners is an understatement. These guys get it!!

From the very beginning at our initial consultation; they were extremely nice, friendly, very organized and detailed oriented.

They gave great advice and had lots of options for us to choose from.

These guys take the guesswork out of throwing a party and WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

We highly recommend to anyone who wants to sit back and enjoy your event without any concern of your guests.

Sent on 01/27/2015