17 Reviews for All 4 You Wedding Planning & Events, LLC

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)

0.6

I don't have enough space to express how awful this experience was working with Raenita. I hired her 1) because of the price and 2) because she seemed personable on the phone. I arrived at her office and I felt compelled to leave immediately. I should have listened to my instincts. I explained that I had all of the major details figured out, but I needed help with details. In the end, she was worthless. The details I asked her to help me with were chuppah rentals, transportation from hotel to event space, maintain the bar area, set-up and take down the space, send out invitations, provide the bouquets, and make sure I'm doing all that I need to do because I was going to be four months pregnant at the time of our wedding and I only had three months to plan everything. Yeah, she screwed up everything. I told her that I was only inviting family to the ceremony and everyone else was going to the reception. She sent ceremony invites to everyone. Three people were so pissed that they didn't come to the wedding and my husband almost lost a best friend. I had a friend help set up the space and she said that Raenita was MIA for most of it. She was an hour and a half late for our final meeting when she delivered the flowers (which did not have the flowers I wanted and she never told me that they were not in season). At least she came to my house however it was the day before my wedding and my brother and his family came to pick me up to go to New Jersey. We waited over an hour and when she finally deigned to show up there was an issue with my card. I was $200 short (mostly because she neglected to tell me the additional charge of the flowers in the reception). I didn't have time to find another way to pay so she needed to wait. I get a nasty email ON THE DAY OF MY WEDDING about how unprofessional I was not to not pay her in full. ON MY WEDDING DAY! She cost me time and money every step of the way.

Profile Picture User6161809, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Reception
2.4

The staff here are very friendly yet they completely missed the mark for my wedding on 8/15/15. Just about everything I asked for didn't happen. My head table was not decorated; nor were the 2 family tables or the center aisle. Unfortunately, flowers were dumped on my runner before my daughter the flower girl came down and that was not supposed to happen. We paid to have the hall decorated with columns for the ceremony and the florist was supposed to deliver them. All 4 you staff didn't bother to call one of my family members to ensure that we would have the columns during the wedding ceremony (columns arrived late and were the wrong ones). I asked for tulle and led lighting across the front of the stage that didn't occur; didn't get the table runners for the 2 family tables. Paid for appetizers for 175 people yet my husband, wedding party and myself only received 3 chicken quesadillas to share amongst 11 people. The caterer whom referred Raenita and her team threw her under the bus and said your appetizers were waiting for you in the kitchen but your wedding planner forgot to bring them out to you. Now when did the planner/decorator become the caterer's staff I don't know. It was just a bad experience as the decorations for my special day was left home by the planner/decorator. I was made aware after the fact that some behind the scenes personal issues caused the distraction yet it was unfortunate that I suffered as did my one and only wedding day. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend there services even with a portion of a refund as it was known by the owner of this business that they missed the mark and I paid the price literally and figuratively on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Kristin , 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

this planner really made my Babyshower a beautiful event. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed my self and so did my guess, thank you again , I loved it

Profile Picture Hanifah, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raenita and her extraordinary staff were consummate professionals during our annual 2015 Civil Rights Achievement Awards Ceremony/Reception. Their attention to detail, flexibility and not to mention the superb menu that they provided was a huge hit with our guests and attendees. I can categorically state that I intend to utilize her services during next year's event as well as during our subsequent events!

Brandon Flood
PA Legislative Black Caucus

Profile Picture brandon, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

To give some context to my review... my grandmother was turning 80th years old and my original plans for her party fell through under 30 days of the big event, with over 60 people attending and the holidays session near. With these hurdles to cross this was not an easy party to plan to say the least! Raenita Jones (All 4 You) was absolutely critical in the execution of planning leading up to the day as well as the day of coordination. My involvement in the planning
was major. Raenita Jones
( All 4 You) helped with all the prior planning of the day, as well as the day of coordination. Raenita Jones was great with all kinds of recommendations of vendors including but not limited to: paper goods, venues, decorations and food . It was awesome having Raenita Jones's input because she was able to introduce me to an entire new venues I never would have known about on my own. Her network in Philadelphia was very impressive and very helpful to have.

The cost of All 4 You's services was so reasonable and she got us many discounts with vendors which basically paid for her! Raenita Jones was around all for the whole event... My grandmother and family was very pleased and she even boxed up all of the cake for the guests to take home at the end of the evening.

I could NOT have been more impressed with All 4 You event planning! I would absolutely recommend her without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Malika, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with All 4 You Wedding Planning for the DVHIMSS 40th Anniversary Gala. The Team was very professional, prompt, and flexible. Whenerever I called the team to add on "one more thing", they always responded by saying "no problem, we will take care of it for you". What a relief! Planning an event or a wedding can be stressful, however, the team at All 4 You Wedding Planning operated with excellence and seemlessness. They alleviated my stress on the day of the event, they had everything under control. If you are planning a wedding, party, anniversary gala, or special event and you want to impress your guests with the "WOW FACTOR" call All 4 You Wedding Planning today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User4505862, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Raenita and her staff of All 4 You wedding planning and events were exceptional! She was extremely available to meet with me and was able to be with me when I had a caterer or dj to plan with. She has amazing creativity and was able to find just the decorations I needed to go along with my classic/rustic wedding theme. Family and friends at the wedding raved about the All 4 You staff. I was so glad she was my wedding planner because by the end I felt like she was one of the family, which was perfect because she was present for my entire reception! So particular to make sure my day was as beautiful and unforgetable as I alsways hoped. Raenita goes above and beyond for her brides and grooms and I couldnt have asked for a better planner. You guys are fabulous!

Profile Picture User4584328, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Raenita was amazing. A pleasure to work with. Flexible. I didn't worry about a thing the day of my wedding. Everything went just as I hoped. She is very reasonably priced especially what some are charging. Worth every penny!! Raenita is the best!!

Profile Picture Ilaina, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All 4 You Planning & Events was the best... My angle All 4 You Planning & Events made me in my husband special day come true. If I could rate a million stars I would ..

Profile Picture thomasina, 8/20/14, 1 Review

Hello Raenita,

Where do I start? You are excellent at what you do. From our very first telephone conversation you were pleasent, professional and welcoming. I am so happy I decided to use you as my wedding coordinator. When I walked into the ballroom on my wedding day everything was perfect. The set up was just as I envisioned. You brought my dream to life and helped me plan and pull off the perfect wedding. I enjoyed every moment of my day and it was in part thanks to you. I could not have asked for a better coordinator you kept things on time and flowing throughout the entire night. Not to mention the countless meetings, emails and phone calls from me with random questions. However, not once did you appear to be frustrated or bothered by my crazy randomness. You made me feel as though my wedding was just as important to you as it was to me.

I will use your service for every major event I have from here on out. I could not have pulled off my perfect day without your expertise and advice. I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over again because it was just that perfect.

So again, I thank you, I thank you, I thank you for being the best wedding coordinator ever.

YOU ROCK!!!!!

With great admiration,

Amena

Profile Picture Amena, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

All 4 you provided me and my husband with the best service you could ever ask for regarding our wedding. They made sure or day was exactly what we envisioned. The staff was all professional and very personable. It was a pleasure working with them and I will definitely be using them for all of our events and recommending them to anyone looking for an event planner.
Thank you for making our special day a phenomenal day!!!

Profile Picture Roashon, 4/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raenita was great! I didn't worry about anything on my wedding day. She helped with all the planning and took care of all the details and vendors the day of. On our first appointment I told her that I wanted to get dressed, show up, and have a great party, and that's exactly what she delivered. I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Love Raenita Jones, All 4 U Wedding Planning and Events LLC!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. A true professional, warm and kind individual who loves what she does. I knew immediately after our initial meeting that I had found the right planner & I was in good hands. She was very organized, always available via cell or email and had some GREAT ideals. Stayed on the ball and seemed to stay one step ahead of me. :) LOVE HER FOR THAT. Our day was beautiful, no flaws. From the ceremony to the reception, just perfect. The Bride & Groom showed up and had no worries at all, thanks to Raenita and her staff.
I would definitely recommend Raenita Jones and All 4 U! Blessings..

Profile Picture Ms. Octavia, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All 4 You Wedding Planning & Events made my wedding day even more beautiful than I imagined. The staff was very professional and the quality of service was definitely five star! I would definitely recommend All 4 You Wedding Planning & Events to friends/family and use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Sa-Mech , 5/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Future Brides, ALL 4 You, gave us exceptional service; they treated our wedding as if it was their own wedding. Emails, phone calls, and request was handled in a timely manner. The service during the wedding was superb!! When talking to friends and family everyone said expect something to go astray....but nothing went wrong that day due to the quality service of All 4 You! Everything was carried out exactly how my husband and I planned!!! Not only would we recommend them....we will be using them again in the future!!!
Thank you ALL 4 YOU for making this a day we both cherish forever!

Profile Picture Ameenah, 6/2/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used All 4 U the week of the wedding. I was glad we did. All 4 U did an excellent job. They were very accommodating, coming to our house whenever needed, answering all emails and phone calls in a timely manner! That is what I call service. During the week of the wedding the only thing for me to do was relax, be pampered and enjoy my family. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves! I definitely recommend this company for any aspects of your wedding!!

Profile Picture The, 7/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was able to be worry free! Once I booked the venue, All 4 You handled the catering, tables, chairs, decorations, favors, EVERYTHING! All I had to do was show up! Can't wait to plan another event just so I can use All 4 You!

Profile Picture Foi, 7/11/09, 1 Review