Alive Events Reviews

191 | Englishtown, NJ

191 Reviews for Alive Events

Margarita · Married on 09/06/2015

I first heard about Aldo through the wedding coordinator at my venue, the Hilton Garden Inn on Staten Island. I decided to call him because I heard that he worked with Russian DJs, and since my wedding would be 50% Russian and/or English speaking family and friends as well as mine and my fiance's strictly English speaking colleagues and friends, he seemed like the perfect MC! Aldo was very professional, organized, and had a great attitude. I was very nervous about wedding planning, but he contacted us throughout the process to keep us on track and especially closer to the wedding, was extremely helpful in putting together all the details and keeping us excited! I hadn't been to any weddings before mine, and was very anxious about how to put together a wedding that both our families and friends and colleagues from medicine and the banking world would both enjoy. Aldo was able to entertain in such a way that everyone was extremely satisfied, laughed through the night, and will be contacting him for his services for their upcoming events as well. A true professional.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/22/2015

All I can say is WOW. Aldo Ryan and his team rocked it at our wedding, and blew our expectations away. My husband and I had such an incredible time (and so did our guests), and Aldo and his team helped make our day more special than we could have imagined. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Karina · event on: 08/17/2015

Just wanted to let you know that Sunday was a blast, kids had an amazing time. Dj Jon is something incredible we loved him so much that we asked him to stay an extra hour. Thank you very much for everything, Aldo you and your team of entertainers are the most amazing people I have the pleasure of meeting. Will be recommending you to everyone i know and don't know :) again thank you very much.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Rashida · Married on 08/16/2015

Aldo is such a unique, loving, patient, creative and extraordinary person with a wonderful gift. I have never met anyone like him before he truly cares about his clients and he goes above and beyond to give you everything you want. Aldo and DJ Exeqtive had everyone on the dance they are not capable of throwing a party where people stay sitting down. DJ Exeqtive is wonderful, patient and definitely one of a kind. The whole staff is wonderful hand down you choose this company I can guarantee that you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Alive Events's reply:

Rashida, you are every DJ's dream. You knew what you wanted and were consistent during our planning and preparations. Yet, you allowed me to suggest and exercise my creative license where I felt it would fit best. I admire your taste for quality and respect for what we do. I honestly wish every vendor could have a bride and groom like yourself and Greg. Wishing you a Happily Ever After, and would LOVE to stay in touch :) Xoxo -Aldo

Rashida · Married on 08/16/2015

Aldo Ryan Entertainment was exceptional

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • I

Idrissa · Married on 07/10/2015

AMAZING!!!! Words cant describe how great Aldo & Dj Exequtive are! From the very beginnig Aldo just got us and knew exactly what we were looking for. They went above and beyond to help us and plan. Our wedding was perfect! I cant thank them enough! Nataliya is great too! No wedding experience will ever be the same after you attend an event Aldo Ryan and his team have been a part of! Cheers!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Johari · Married on 06/27/2015

Aldo is a gift sent directly from above. I wish i was a writer that could perfectly sum up the experience that Aldo provides. I also wish that i could get married again just to have him mc our wedding again. He is truly worth every dime and then some. After our first phone call which was simply to set up a meeting i knew that i had met the perfect dj. He was recommended by a family friend who was using him for their wedding so I had not seen him in action yet. Every meeting after that was met with so much enthusiasm and excitement. What i loved most about Aldo is his dedication and professionalism. He even handled our overbearing photographer with grace and made sure that we were having a great time. I truly had nothing to worry about on the day of my wedding because i knew with Aldo as our MC, nothing could go wrong. As my friends start to plan their weddings, i will DEFINITELY recommend Aldo.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Susanna · event on: 06/14/2015

I would highly recommend this vendor. MC Aldo was the best! He wins hearts of little kids and adults and makes the party really fun for everyone. Even my 84 yo dad could not stop dancing-:). DJ Joey and MC Gabriel were amazing and there was no moment that the dance floor was empty. MC Nicky helped to turn out Loft space into an unbelievably gorgeous venue by using gobo and special effects. The best were custom made father-daughter dance and unbelievably creative ideas to add to the party that became unforgettable to our guests and most importantly for our family. Thank you Aldo Ryan Entertainment!! We love you!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Would most definitely recommend Aldo Ryan to host your wedding day! Everyone who contact me after my wedding rave how great Aldo was and what a great time they had!!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Albert · event on: 06/01/2015

I have written a previous review regarding the services of Aldo Ryan entertainment and I wanted to clarify that the responsiveness catorgory should have been 5 complete stars. Aldo deserves no less. Please refer to my previous review to read how his services were instrumental in making our first ever prom a night to remember! Thank you for your outstanding professionalism and attention to every single aspect of our event. You are second to none when it comes to providing an exceptional expereince for our students and staff!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Cynthia · event on: 05/16/2015

Our MC Joey D and and DJ Steve were fantastic and made our event extra special!

Sent on 05/24/2015

TatyAna · event on: 05/09/2015

Aldo Ryan and his team are the best team I have ever worked with. I would recommend them to everyone and would use again!

Sent on 05/10/2015

There is no one else that I would trust my daughter’s BIG day to other than Aldo Ryan and his team. The level of professionalism and customization is superlative and extraordinary. Aldo is truly a MASTER of ceremonies and all the planning that goes with it. Aldo and his team created amazing energy at our event. All of our guests were blown away by Aldo's ability to rock the dance floor as well as conduct a very classy and beautiful ceremony.
    Through the planning process, Aldo was always available and spent quite some time with us customizing our event.
    I will use Aldo Ryan again for our next big family event and would recommend to anyone looking for an extraordinary MC and crew!
    Love the GUTT family!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Alive Events's reply:

One of my favorite families and reviews to date. Can't believe it was 11 months in the making. And we'd do it all over again, and again and again. Thank you for such wonderful words. I remain blessed and forever thankful for clients such as you, Tanya & Vlad! -Aldo

Lauren · event on: 05/02/2015

I want to relive my party! Aldo was amazing in working with me and my demands every step of the way. I had questions and he answered them every time, from finding the perfect DJ to satisfy my family and friends diverse musical tastes. He was even there before the party to say hello :) 48 hours before the party he was helping the DJ with my song requests and adjusting the time for me. They were both there when I arrived ready to go! DJ Joey was awesome - not only an amazing DJ who engaged the whole audience, worked with the staff and me to time the music properly and mixed up the beats based on the mood, but he got on the dance floor to facilitate the party and was genuinely so gracious and humble! My friends especially loved the end of the party - everyone was on the dance floor after dessert for almost an hour! I had a fantastic 25th birthday and wish I could re live it again with Aldo and DJ Joey. Thank you both!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Alive Events's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for this wonderful review!!!! Joey and I love clients like yourself and we'd be happy to do it every year, if you want :) lol
    Happy Birthday, Lauren. We wish you many more years of health, love and unlimited happiness!! -Aldo

jelena · event on: 05/02/2015

i owe the success of this event to aldo and joey
    thank you sooooo much!!!
    Aldo and Joey are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • User3978044 · event on: 03/28/2015

MC and dancers were extremely professional, engaging and made our party a great success

Sent on 04/02/2015

Simon · Married on 03/28/2015

You can go read all of the reviews you want on Aldo Ryan but words CANNOT express the uniqueness which is that of Aldo Ryan. If you want to take your event (in my case my wedding) to the next level there is no one that will even come remotely close to the talent and skill that Aldo possess. He breaks the mold for any event. Practically every guest at my wedding has told me I have never seen or been to a wedding like that before. People did not want to leave because we were all having such a good time. From the second I met Aldo I knew right then and there that he was the one to take my wedding above and beyond. The great thing about Aldo, the man only works with the best people in the industry, so if you have ANY questions about anything, you can ask him and he will help with or recommend you to the person/team that will get the job done EXACTLY. I could write a review about my wedding and what he did for me, because he did some amazing things at my wedding that were AWESOME but Aldo makes your wedding unique where it doesn't matter what amazing things he did for me, you have to let him blow you away. I literally told him "Here is the canvas, go create your masterpiece" and left it all in his hands because that is the amount of trust that I had in him and the team he brought to my wedding. The amount of time he puts in to create your day is just awesome.
    Aldo Ryan is the Da Vinci at his craft, there is no one else you should consider because you'll only be wasting your time. And if you don't think all of his reviews are enough, have just ONE sit down with him and you'll understand what we are all talking about.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Anthony, Yelena, Aaron and Kayden · event on: 03/22/2015

Aldo Ryan was everything he claimed to be.....
    Professional, entertaining, engaging, there on time and all the way to the end!!!
    We couldn't be more pleased with the service he and his great staff provided!!!
    We cannot wait for our next bar mitzvah!!!

Thanks for the great time Aldo & Friends!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Alive Events's reply:

Wow...Did my team and I have a BLAST at Aaron's Bar Mitzvah! Especially that last hour!! It was just magic, and we loved the fact that we had the right family to celebrate it right with :) All our best wishes, love and success to you all! -ALDO

Claudia · event on: 03/21/2015

I had over 60 kids between the ages of 10 and 13 at this birthday party in my home. Many, many thanks to my event coordinator, MC KOKO, DJ Jason and dancers, Miguel and Theresa, kept them ALL happy!! They were really fantastic with the kids. Very professional!! All the kids had a blast dancing and playing fun games with them. I would HIGHLY recommend them for ANY event!

Sent on 03/22/2015
  • User4884668 · event on: 03/15/2015

Job well done. All the guests had a wonderful time. The kids enjoyed and were entertained.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Alive Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Mystery Person!!! LOL Now, if we can only figure out which event this was....????

Gina · event on: 03/14/2015

My MC Koko was the best ever. He was very entertaining but yet Professional. My guests loved him and was very impressed. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends for any upcoming event. Thank you

Gina

Sent on 03/20/2015
  • I

Irina · event on: 03/08/2015

I had the utmost pleasure of working with Aldo and Koko to plan my daughter's sweet 16 party. They made the planning process easy, stress-free, fun and exciting for both my daughter and me. They have made the whole experience of planning and then celebrating Nicole's big day very personal and special. There was no challenge they couldn't overcome, no question they couldn't answer, and they offered valuable advice and ideas whenever we were stuck. They led us every step of the way and made sure that not only did the party go smoothly and without any hiccups, but also that every single person in attendance had a great time. Thanks to Aldo, Koko, and DJ Joey D, the party was a complete success and had the guests talking about it for weeks. We can't thank Aldo Ryan Entertainment enough for making this occasion so spectacular and memorable.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Gene · event on: 03/07/2015

I am not going to go into every detail of our experience with Aldo Ryan and his team in arranging my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, as there were too many to recite. All I can tell you is this: if you want your anxiety and nervousness about your event to disappear and your whole preparation to the party to be put at ease - hire Aldo Ryan Entertainment! They will take care of things you thought about and those you have not. They will provide unstoppable entertainment and energy during the event, but at the same time skillfully and seamlessly integrate all the special moments which are important to you.
    They certainly did at my daughter's Bat Mitzvah! She had 100 friends there and everyone had an amazing time. And we (her parents) had almost as many adult friends who are still talking about how great the party was. Thank you Aldo, Nikky and the entire team!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Angela · event on: 02/08/2015

Great experience with Aldo. Very energetic, professional and has a great personality. Kids adore him - barmitsvah event, as well as adults!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you, Angela! It was a pleasure working and celebrating with your family! -Aldo

Polina · event on: 02/07/2015

Never before have I worked with a vendor who had as much professionalism, customer service skills, organizational skills, responsiveness and overall job excellence as much as Aldo Ryan has. All I can say is WOW! He has exceeded all our expectations. We had the most amazing time at our daughter's celebration thanks to him. He paid attention to every detail and responded to every little one of our requests with so much enthusiasm it was amazing. All our guests now want to book only him for all their events and I don't blame them. Aldo is THE BEST master of ceremonies around!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Alive Events's reply:

Reviews like this make our efforts All-Worth-While. Thank you so much for your kind words and selecting us to plan, prepare and entertain on your family's special day. We can't wait to party with you again in the near future! Mazel Tov and congratulations on a successful life celebration :) -Aldo