Alive Events Reviews

191 | Englishtown, NJ

191 Reviews for Alive Events

Royce · event on: 06/12/2016

Incredible DJ! My guests danced all night and had the best time! Thanks Aldo Ryan Entertainment you guys ROCK! We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Diana · Married on 06/11/2016

Yesterday, I married the love of my life! We had an ammmmmzing and unforgettable time. Without the help of Aldo, I don't know where we would be! Waking up this morning, I am having separation anxiety, knowing that I won't be dealing with them on a daily basis. I can't wait to use every single one of them for any and all my occasions.When we booked You we knew you were going to be good, what we didn't know is that you guys are amazing and went way above and beyond our dreams or expectations. The music, the entertainemnt, the atmosphere and the coordination was so on point!! We had guests calling us and saying they never had a better time then they did at our wedding.people didn't want to leave and were dancing the whole night!! Our party barely had a chance to eat beciSe they didn't want to get off the dance floor lol. I can't wait to I plan my next event and have all of you guys with us! We trully feel that we made lifelong friends

Sent on 06/13/2016

Julie · event on: 06/05/2016

We can't even begin to describe how amazing Aldo and his team were for our son's Bar Mitzvah.

Our event planner recommended Aldo and said he was the absolute best. He was right about that. From the moment we met him, we knew he was going to make the party fantastic. Aldo is professional and extremely thorough. He spent the time to get to know our family, in particular our son. He went through so many important details with us that we never would have thought about.

Aldo connected with our crowd which included everyone from kids to grandparents. They all just loved him! He is so talented that he had people dancing that never dance.

Aldo, DJ Joey D and the dancers had such high energy from the start of the party when we were introduced into the room until the very end. The guests were just raving about Aldo the whole night. He was the main reason why our party was so great.

For our next party we would not even think about hiring someone else. Aldo is truly the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Alive Events's reply:

If you could only see the smile on our faces as we read this in the office. Julie, thank you for such a kind and invigorating review. This means everything to us and we are so happy to have been a part of your special day. Mazel Tov and thank you for selecting our distinguished entertainment :)))))) -Aldo & Joey

Maria · Married on 06/04/2016

Even before we were engaged, Anthony and I knew we were going to get Aldo for our wedding. We attending a wedding and he (aside from the bride and groom) was the show stopper. I never experienced being at a wedding like that before. Fast forward to our wedding about 2 years later, Aldo made everything Anthony and I wanted a reality. He worked with us so wonderfully from the very beginning and started planning the event as early as we wanted. He was honest with us and gave suggestions to make our wedding s spectacular as it could have been. He was phenomenal at the venue itself, making our ceremony go smoothly and was there ready to spring into motion when he was needed. Our "custom wedding song" was beautifully done, even made me tear up a bit. He really spends the time to get to know the couple and establish a true connection which is seen CLEARLY in his work. He was top notch at reading our guests and making the night so seamless. We never worried once about anything while the wedding was going on and was able to enjoy it completely. Aldo and his team are the best at the wedding game and anyone wanting something different and completely personalized, its a no brainer. Use them! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Alive Events's reply:

I love this review, Maria and Anthony. Thanks for being so great to work with and allowing me to do my best work. Your trust meant the world to me and DJ Joey and I had a great time celebrating your story. Please stay in touch and thank you for this wonderful testimonial! Xoxoxo -Aldo

Bernice · event on: 05/29/2016

ALDO RYAN ENTERTAINMENT went above and beyond our expectations. This is our 3rd event we've booked with them! People are STILL talking about our daughter's Sweet Sixteen. From beginning to end they take care of you and they made sure our baby girl's birthday was AWESOME! She will never forget that night and we will never forget great services they provided. Please don't hesitate to book ALDO RYAN Entertainment! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Bernice & Frederick!!!! We totally enjoyed celebrating with you, Kayla and the family. Thanks for always trusting us with your family's most memorable days :))))) -Aldo & DJ ExeQtive
  • F

Faina · event on: 05/28/2016

My sons Bar Mitzvah would have never been so much fun without Aldo and his amazing crew. Had the best night of my life.

Sent on 06/04/2016

C · event on: 04/24/2016

Great staff, great enthusiasm, professionalism, and reliable

Sent on 04/27/2016

Alex · event on: 04/17/2016

Unbelievable amazing
    THE BEST.......

Sent on 04/18/2016

Julie · event on: 04/17/2016

Aldo is a very professional, hardworking, and trustworthy person. It was an absolute pleasure working with him. He truly made my sons Bar Mitzvah into a unforgettable and very special event wouldn't be possible without him. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • I

Irina · event on: 03/26/2016

Ty so much to Aldo Ryan entertainment crew including everybody for making our sons special day really special unique and wonderful filled with great moments, amazing rhythm laughter and beauty! You are the best!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you, Irina!!! You looked so wonderful. Russell and Niles are going to come work for our team of dancers/motivators!! And Lawrence, what a gentleman you've raised. Blessings and Mazel tov to you all. Thanks for choosing us and can't wait to see you again soon.

Elaine · event on: 03/19/2016

Aldo Ryan and his team DJ legacy, Douglas (guitarist/singer), Johan (Sax) and high energy dancers were absolutely spectacular!!!! They took my daughters bat mitzvah to a higher level. Their ability to energize the guests and keep them on the dance floor is a true talent! I couldnt say enough about their dedication and professionalism. Thanks to them our event was a huge success and a memorable event!!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! You guys are truly in a league of your own and stand above the rest of all entertainment teams!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Alive Events's reply:

LOVE this review!!!!!! Legacy, Douglas, Johan and I thank YOU for such a wonderful testimonial and allowing us to be a part of Danielle's incredible day. What a FUN CELEBRATION!!! :)))) Xoxoxo -The A-TEAM
  • User6401261 · event on: 02/20/2016

The company was very accommodating, were able to provide service on a very short notice, I will definitely use them again and recommend to all my friends

Sent on 02/23/2016

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Elaine! Glad to know you all had fun at Steven's birthday and hope to see you again sometime soon :)
  • I

Irina · event on: 02/08/2016

Would absolutely recommend Aldo and his very professional team! Everything was perfect and professional! Thank you! Irina&Ken

Sent on 02/08/2016

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you for your succinct and wonderful review. Perfect is a big word in our line of work. We're happy to have been a special part of your angel's special day :)))

Milana · event on: 01/24/2016

Amazing team!!!
    Aldo and his team made our event an unforgettable night!!! Everything was planned to perfection!!! Aldo is always willing to help and work with you!
    Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Alive Events's reply:

You're a tall glass of AWESOME, Milana. Happy to have been there for you whenever you needed us. Most of all, super happy Ryan's Bar Mitzvah was an immense success, the way we planned it! Would be great to keep in touch!!
  • User6225021 · event on: 01/16/2016

He is the best on the market today!
    He made our party "the best party of the century" - according to our guests reviews. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Alive Events's reply:

Thanks so much for this perfect rating and wonderful review. Although we have a small staff, we keep it personal and unique, the way it should be. Aldo, Joey and the team will Rock-Paper-Scissor this one out to see who gets the credit for this event. Either way, it's an all-around win!!! :)

Stacy · event on: 01/09/2016

Aldo Ryan and Dj Joey made my special night the best it could've been! I appreciate their hard work and amazing job on making my 16th birthday the best one yet!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Sabrina · event on: 12/09/2015

If you want a great event, then you NEED Aldo Ryan Entertainment. Aldo's energy, professionalism, creativity and presence turned our holiday parties into events that are talked about all year. Our employees are on the dance floor from beginning to end! Great Team building!!! Even people who never dance are up on the floor and dancing! I would highly recommend Aldo Ryan Entertainment to anyone who wants a successful event!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Alive Events's reply:

We absolutely LOVE a review like this!! So happy to return as your company's annual entertainment and can't wait to do it again in 2016!!! Xoxo Sabrina!! :))
  • User5641321 · event on: 11/22/2015

Kids and adults had the best best night!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Alive Events's reply:

Short, sweet and simple...how we all like it. The staff and I appreciate the time you took to rate us the highest, and we'd be happy to be of service again in the near future :)) Cheers!!

victoria · event on: 10/11/2015

The most professional people that I have ever worked with. Yoshi was amazing and the entire staff. They made this party the talk of the town. Never will have another party without them.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Alive Events's reply:

MC Yoshi and the dance troop want sincerely thank you for such a wonderful review! We're honored to be a special part of ANY life celebration, especially yours. Can't wait for the next big event!!!

Karina · event on: 10/11/2015

Aldo helped create a beautiful and unforgettable bat mitzvah for Daniella!!! He kept the energy at such a high level for the entire event!!! The flow and organization of the party was at an impeccable level. He is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • User5625826 · event on: 10/11/2015

The best host ever! Received a lot of compliments from our guests for a very professional, intelligent, with a great sense of humor Aldo Ryan who rocked the party. Would definitely highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Elina · event on: 09/27/2015

We used Aldo Ryan entertainment for our son's Bar-Mitzvah. From the very first moment me and my husband spoke with Aldo, we knew that he was the person we needed to create an unforgettable event. Aldo's service was amazing! Not to mention his personality and professionalism! He is such an energized, positive, full of amazing ideas young men, he is a true Master of Ceremonies.
    My son had an instant connection with him as well, which was VERY important! Aldo went along with all my son's ideas and preferences which was amazing!
    He was always easy to get in touch with, always smiling, always positive, and (again!) very very professional.
    I do HIGHLY RECOMMEND Aldo Ryan Entertainment for any event because he absolutely is THE BEST!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Alive Events's reply:

This review has me smiling from ear to ear. Thank you so much for your candid review and for noticing the little details which help making the planning and preparations processes more fun, inspiring and successful. Love to you all and hope to see you again!!!

Karen · Married on 09/26/2015

My now husband and I HIGHLY recommend Aldo Ryan Entertainment!!!! Aldo and Exeqtive took our wedding to a whole other level. Our guest continue to call us and tell us that they had the BEST time PERIOD. Many have proclaimed our wedding to be the best that they've ever attended.

We cannot thank Aldo and Exeqtive enough for all they did and what they do. From their professionalism, the skype calls, their flexibility, and their unique approach, to getting involved with the overall wedding run down to ensure everything is seamless, and it was!!! We were truly blessed by their service and to top it all off they reminded us to enjoy life's moments, yet another thing we and our guests were greatful for.

Thank you Aldo and Exeqtive for creating so many personalized and creative moments at our wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on that day and we now remember every last one of those moments. If one picture wasn't snapped, we literally have the most amazing memories to reflect on!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/07/2015

Aldo is truly #1 I have no words to describe the experience we had with Aldo. His personality itself is worth the world to be around and guests could not get enough of him :) everyone has come up to us to get his card and information and there was not a single person who has not stopped talking about our event and it's been 2 months since. We have gotten so many complements and the most popular one was "this is the best wedding I have ever been to". He made our dreams come true. Don't hesitate to book him because you will be lucky and privaledged to have him at your event. thank you again -A&V

Sent on 11/01/2015

Greg · event on: 09/06/2015

Aldo Ryan entertainment provides an A class service regardless of the venue or event type.
    The MC and Breakdancer Gabriel was outstanding. He engaged the crowd and got everyone to join in the fun. With a professional demeanor and high class style Gabriel brought a level of sophistication. The dancer, Theresa was great with the guests and connected with the kids. She brought a ton unique moves and engages the crowd. Both Gabriel and Theresa really made the party come alive.

Sent on 09/10/2015