Alive Events Reviews

191 | Englishtown, NJ

191 Reviews for Alive Events

Jayne · event on: 03/05/2017

Aldo is absolutely amazing! The party's flow of events was so smooth. He is extremely professional and is the best. Joe was our DJ and played all the best music. Our party was so successful because of them!!!! Love you guys! Thank you ????????

Sent on 03/07/2017

Julia · event on: 02/04/2017

Superb MC! Aldo is a true professional, loves what he does, he will truly make your event. Worked with us before to truly personalize our daughter's first birthday party. Tasteful and fun, with passion for what he does, Aldo is simply the best! He also helped us select the right team of entertainers (DJ, singers).

Sent on 02/14/2017

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful words, Julia! It was a pleasure meeting you and your beautiful family. Especially seeing Mom again after so long. Happy Birthday and many more to your little angel. We hope to see you at many more special life celebrations :) -Aldo

Svetlana · event on: 01/21/2017

Aldo was amazing!!! He came highly recommended and he didn't disappoint. Him ad DJ plus few assistance including break dancer kept the party going for 5 hours non stop. From music, to games, to announcements, to keeping everyone happy and going all night. He gave us very nice ideas and him and his wife Natalia were available for advice and assistance. I had 60 kids and 50 adults and everything was organized to the minute. Every guest came up to me and said how amazing he is. It was worth every penny. Sincere thanks. Lana

Sent on 01/23/2017

Herb · Married on 01/15/2017

Douglas and Aldo you and your entire group are off the charts! You guys could not be more professionally spectacular and dynamic. You personalize the planning and execution magnificently and everything was beyond our wildest expectations. Thank you very very much for creating an unforgettable wedding experience.
    No one got off the dance floor, I must have lost 10 lbs ( 22,000 steps on my fitbit)
    THEY ARE BETTER THAN GREAT

Sent on 01/23/2017

Ariel · event on: 01/14/2017

Aldo and his team had made my sweet 16 a night to remember ! Aldo completely understood and embodied the theme of my party, and made it an absolutely amazing event. The music was fantastic throughout the whole night, thank you to Douglas, DJ Joey and Aldo himself, and the energy of the party was always upbeat. Aldo was always on the dance floor, dancing with the guests and making sure that everyone was having a great time. He and his team came up with such creative and fun ideas that really added to the event and made it such a success. Working with Aldo was so much fun and always something to look forward to. He's very professional, and amazing at what he does, and I'm so happy we chose Aldo Ryan Entertainment because they truly made my sweet 16 one of the best nights I could've ever asked for !

Sent on 01/19/2017

elana · event on: 01/14/2017

The talent and level of their professionalism deserves way above the 5 star rating !!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Masha · event on: 12/17/2016

Aldo was amazing. From day one of planning to execution everything was smooth and easy. Everyone enjoyed the party and couldn't stop talking about how every song played was amazing and everyone was on the dance floor.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Alexandra · event on: 12/10/2016

Aldo Ryan was PHENOMENAL to work with!! He was very responsive to all forms of communication including phone, text and email. He helped out with every request imaginable, used SKYPE for event planning, and was genuinely a fun and nice guy to work with. Aldo was very accommodating leading up to our daughter's Bat Mitzvah by following through with specific requests we had, as well as offering great suggestions for the entire celebration (i.e. additional entertainment, thorough agenda, entrance ideas, various types of music, order of candles during the candle lighting ceremony, cake, etc.) Aldo Ryan's website is amazing and innovative. It's a one stop shop where we were able to organize and manage our entire party from our choice of songs, to the order of events, to payment information, special requests, it's all done in one place. So simple and easy! Aldo and his team knew exactly how to read our crowd and what they would want to hear. We had about 50 kids and 50 adults and they were able to get everyone out on the dance floor! Aldo did such an awesome job engaging the crowd, and having a variety of music, while still having it flow perfectly. The best part for me, as the mother of the Bat Mitzvah girl, is that I got to turn the party over to Aldo and his awesome team and enjoy the special night! I cannot recommend Aldo Ryan Entertainment enough! They were truly a pleasure to work with!! We will definitely use this dream team again in the future!

Alive Events's reply:

Alexandra, this review was so heart-warming and powerful, that it made itself to our top 5!! OMG, we LOVE YOU for such an incredible shout out. Our team and I are grateful for clients like you, Estella and the rest of the family. G-d bless you all and can't wait to see you again, soon! :)))
    -ALDO

Natalie · event on: 12/04/2016

Aldo Ryan was very professional and responsive from the very beginning. I had no problem getting in touch with him at any time during the day (or night :)). I was also amazed by how organized Aldo was while planning our event: we had a video conference with Aldo and MC Lex, pre-populated the event database with our music preferences, and were introduced to MC and DJ prior to the event. Also, Aldo helped me to get good prices and services from TapSnap, on games, and electronics set up that I needed for my ceremony. We also enjoyed working MC Lex who was on top of everything, helped me to stay calm, was great with both kids and adults and, at the same time, as someone commented to me later, "was not in your face".

Alive Events's reply:

Natalie, Lex and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you for this wonderful review and can't wait to see you all again sometime soon! Mazal Tov, once again, from all of us and Happy Holidays!!! :)
    -Aldo

Namik · event on: 11/27/2016

Party was awesome thanks to Aldo and his crew, very unordenary. Guys put their hearts into their work. Kids spent most of a time on a dance floor instead of running around the restaurant. Keep kids busy is not an easy job but Aldo did it :) Good Job Aldo and Thank you very much!!!

• I

Inga · event on: 11/21/2016

A party isn't a party without Aldo & his team. Aldo worked with us from the beginning, step by step helping us to make sure our party was perfect. Aldo is super creative and has amazing ideas. He was able to make a personalized father-daughter dance recording that brought everyone to tears and was very touching. He ensured that the party ran smoothly and that the dance floor was packed all night long. We couldn't of done it without him along with DJ Joey D and dancers Irene, & Mario. Thank you all for your amazing work and thank you for making Erica's Sweet 16 an amazing party!

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • User7432008 · 2+ years ago

Aldo is one of a kind. People planning a wedding will NOT find a DJ like Aldo. Aldo is truly unique. He DJ-ed, MC-ed, and provided entertainment for my event. His bridal party roasting services, personalized love story, customized first dance, and full participation on the dance floor is invaluable.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2016

Aldo is beyond amazing! It was 5 years ago when my best friend got married & I met Aldo for the first time. Her wedding was incredible & I said that night when I get married I need to have Aldo at my wedding. My husband and I got married 4 months ago & people are still talking about our wedding. They couldn't get over how involved he was and how he personalized every minute of our night. From the minute we booked, we knew we were in good hands. He continually reassured us that he would make sure our night went smoothly and it did. He incorporated our love story during our introduction, he made sure our guests were always out of their seats, and anything I wanted he made sure to include; special dances, surprising my husband with a cigar dollar etc. I know the food makes the wedding, but your entertainment is important too!! So if you want something different, someone who listens to your ideas & excecutes them, someone who will make your wedding personalized & one of a kind, you HAVE TO HAVE ALDO & HIS CREW!! Aside from the entertainment, I asked him to include a photographer which allowed us to have pictures streamed through out the night. The pictures came out better than you can ever imagine and have found their way into our wedding album!!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Lev · event on: 10/30/2016

This is the second time that we have called on Aldo to help plan and lead a major event for our family. He and Douglas did not disappoint. From the very first meeting to the after party good byes Aldo and Douglas were extremely helpful and very easy to work with. The planning was extremely detailed, leaving nothing to chance, reassuring us that we have everything arranged properly. They made a very stressful situation very easy and relaxed. The party flow was very smooth and the guests left expressing nothing but praises for the party.

Days, weeks and months after the even the food may be forgotten but the entertainment is not. We are still being reminded about the party we hosted 3 years ago and how much fun all of the guests had.

In the future Aldo and Douglas are our only consideration for entertainment. Nothing else comes close.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Renata · event on: 09/18/2016

Thank you Aldo Ryan Entertainment for making our son's Bar Mitzvah Celebration absolutely AMAZING! All guests were having AWESOME time and kept the dance floor packed all night!!! We are truly greatful for outstanding service and all the help/support that was provided making our special night SUCCESSFUL !!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stella · event on: 09/17/2016

Aldo and Joey made our party amazing!!! The music,service, how the party was being held together, and so much more!!!The party
    was a huge success and we all had a huge amount of fun.Nobody wanted to stop dancing!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lana · event on: 09/09/2016

MC Aldo Ryan is a gift from God!!! He is one of a kind . I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great MC.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Esther · Married on 09/04/2016

This review is way way overdue!! Hiring Aldo as our wedding MC was probably one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding planning process. Aldo and his team were beyond phenomenal, professional, most importantly FUN and hilarious. Our guests had the best time and are still raving about everything 3 months later. Aldo was able to truly portray my husband and myself to our guests by sharing our story. He personalized every aspect and catered to every need. He showed our guests a fabulous time and kept them on their feet the entire night....when the party was over around 1:30 am, people did not want to leave! Thank you again for everything! Wish we could re live this day 100x!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Aldo Ryan and D&E entertainment on the night of our wedding, September 3rd 2016 in NYC. Aldo took the position of "MC" to a completely new level, in that he was able to personalize the entire night to my husband and I, as well as our bridal party. Not to mention, his phenomenal performance with the band (which we weren't even expecting!). D&E entertainment together with Aldo Ryan gave us the best night of our lives! We danced the entire night, only sitting down for dinner. I genuinely could not have asked for a better band and MC, they were truly extraordinary.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Christiana · Married on 09/03/2016

NEHAL WAS OUR MASTER OF CEREMONIES AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME, OUR GUESTS HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH NEHAL, you can have.a beautiful venue, decor and great food but Nehal is what our guest will remember because they spoke of how FUN OUR WEDDING WAS AND HOW THEY WERE WELL ENTERTAIN....ALDO AND NEHAL WORKED WITH US HAND IN HAND, STEP BY STEP TO MAKE SURE OUR DAY WAS SPECTACULAR!! THEY GOT INVOLVED AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS COVERED, they have a full menu for your wedding and everything you need to complete your wedding....see them after you plan your date and they will help you from beginning to end...you won't have to worry about anything...

Sent on 09/17/2016
  • W

William · Married on 07/23/2016

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing. Words can not express how happy joanna and i were for the services that Aldo
    Delivered. From the first day we met Aldo we new that he was amazing. He made everything so personal and the experience with him and his crew was amazing. We can't thank him enough except in ways that he will be apart of our 1 year anniversary, our children's first birthday and any other events we have. Aldo we love you, your amazing and thank you again for putting such an amazing event together.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Julia · event on: 07/10/2016

ALDO and his team did an amazing job! It was a pleasure working with him from the very beginning... always a sweetheart with an amazing talent of organizing and maintaining a happy, exciting, and jubilant feeling for all of my guests through out the entire event. He's the best, no doubt about it!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2016

Review by Mrs Preston:
    Aldo is the absolute BEST!! I truly felt as if we were family while working with him! He surpassed our expectation and made sure that our wedding was not only fun but unique!!! Our guests guest can't stop talking about him or how much fun they had!!! I wish we could get married again!! His Zap photographer captured beautiful pictures... Can't wait to get them back!! Some of our guest are saying that they will never view July 4th the same!!

WE LOVE U ALDO

Sent on 07/06/2016

Sandy · event on: 06/18/2016

Aldo and his team were absolutely fabulous in every way you can imagine for our son's Bar Mitzvah party. His attentiveness to all the details BEFORE the event is what made the event so special. He connected with us (and particularly with my son) both with an initial video conference, followed by an at home visit to assure that he really knew what we wanted and needed to make this party perfect. He spent so much time with us prior to the event, that on the actual day it was like having a friend run the show. He really knew us!! Then came the party...he made it fun for ALL our guests. The kids couldn't stop raving about the music, his "rapping", his dancers, the interactive games, etc. The adults loved his choice of music and how he made all feel included and special. He runs a true A-Class professional team and we couldn't recommend him enough to anyone who is seeking entertainment with a special touch. We will continue to use him for any event in the future and have recommended him to friends and family!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Aldo, DJ Joey D, and the rest of the team made our wedding entertaining and energetic while keeping it personal and unique. Aldo made sure to listen to our wants/needs while providing excellent feedback and timely communication. People are still talking about the music! People were on the dance floor throughout the reception and the energy level was always high. Aldo has so many creative ideas to keep your event personal, interactive, and classy while engaging your guests. Aldo is a Wedding Entertainment Director- so he is knowledgeable in all aspects of the entertainment for events and provides a unique service compared to your average MC.

Sent on 06/28/2016