5 Reviews for AliSwi Jewelry Design

Ali was fabulous every step of the way. Her work was gorgeous and my bridesmaids loved the double strand pearl necklaces and earrings she created. All the pieces were unique but complimented each other perfectly. AliSwi is highly recommended for your bridal jewelry needs!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Ali's designs are beautiful and unique! Each piece was custom-designed to reflect the personality of the girls in the wedding party. And, best of all, it can all be worn well beyond the wedding day!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

If your not sure or have something in mind but just can't find what jewelry you or your bridesmaids should wear for the big day..... DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER FUTURE BRIDES USE ALISWI JEWELRY DESIGN! Ali created earrings and a necklace for all my bridesmaids which couldn't have matched more beautifully with their dresses. I was very impressed with the service and professionalism Ali provided when I had met with her. Her prices are very reasonable and I am greatful that Ali was able to design such beautfiul jewelry for my big day! I hope future brides take my advice and use AliSwi Jewelry for their big day because you won't regret it! Thanks again Ali!

Profile Picture Christa, 1/3/08, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Ali is awesome, she will work with you to make your vision come to life. She designed jewelry to reflect each of my girls own style and personalty. Able to work within your budget. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/6/07, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Aliswi not only created a look I wanted for myself but also for my bridesmaids. Aliswi designed a different look for each bridesmaid - every girl looked like an individual, even though they were wearing the same dress.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/06, 1 Review