Bella Sposa Reviews

6 | Washington, PA

6 Reviews for Bella Sposa

Elizabeth Henrich · Married on 10/20/2018

"The" dress, is here

Lori helped me find the most beautiful dress in the world. Although they only have a small selection in the store they have great variety. If you are looking for personalized service and a dress that was meant for you, I would highly recommend Alison's Bridal.

Sent on 11/18/2018

elizabeth · Married on 08/28/2015

I had a wonderful experience working with Alison for my wedding gown. I had been to a few dress shops in the Pittsburgh area and hadn't found the right dress. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but wasn't finding the right dress. Alison found the perfect dress for me and it is clear she has a lot of expertise and experience. I was married out of state so I traveled back to Pittsburgh for the multiple appointments and fittings, etc. Alison went above and beyond to accommodate the appointments - even staying open late one night due to an emergency that came up. Anna May did a great job with alterations and was very patient throughout the process! I highly recommend Alison's Bridal shop.

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • User2051810 · 2+ years ago

After visiting a few different wedding dress shops and then visiting Allison's Bridal, my search was over. I loved the personal attention that was given to me. Allison is a fantastic woman, who is honest and genuine and helpful. She has been in the business for a long time, and it's obvious why...she knows what's important and how to relate.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Dana · Married on 07/19/2008

I got my dress here and not only was it unique, it was a larger size gown and I received so many compliments. I had to co in a week before the wedding to check the alterations and some things were wrong, so they fixed them in a hurry. All turned out well except there were some sinched areas around the train hooks. I can't complain though because the dress was nearly half of what I would have paid for it considering it was high quality and extremely fashionable.

Sent on 11/07/2008

Cassie · Married on 10/23/2010

4.2
      3.5

I bought my dress here and was very pleased. Allison and her team were helpful with finding a dress and the alterations. My dress was beautiful and looked amazing. I bought it about 10 months before my wedding and I didn't go back to look at it until about a month before the wedding when I had to go back for alterations; I forgot about what it looked like and just like the first time I saw it, it took my breath away. The lady that does their alterations was so nice and complementary. She just kept reminding me of how beautiful my dress looked!

Sent on 12/05/2010

Sharon · Married on 11/24/2012

2.0
      0.5
      1.0

Bought daughters wedding dress here and brides maid dresses and rented tuxes here. Dress was beautiful. Brides maid dresses were beautiful but one girl probably needed a size 16 dress(at the most). A size 22 was ordered for her. When it came it was so huge, it fell off her. She was told she was shown the size before ordering. It was rediculous. Shop said she lost weight. She actually gained weight because she has been under doctor care and told she had gained considerable weight. Charged $60 extra for bigger size.... then charged $190 for extreme alterations needed.
    My husband's shoes were a size 6 instead of a size 9. His pants didn't fit (crotch too long). He actually went somewhere else and rented a pair of pants that fit. One groomsman's pants were too small. One's groomsman's pants were too short and his shirt was too short and his vest didn't fit. He was 6'5" tall. Shop told him that was as long as they came (which isn't true). We called the shop several times and asked for Allison to call us...... she never did.
    All in all a very bad experience. We would NOT recommend this Bridal shop for anything. I liked the staff, very nice. BUT very poor service if there is a problem of any kind.

Sent on 11/25/2012