Alison Scott Hair Reviews

31 | Philadelphia, PA

31 Reviews for Alison Scott Hair

Ali was amazing I absolutely LOVED my hair!!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Valerie · Married on 06/08/2015

Alison does amazing work! Very professional and kind. I would highly recommend her for any of your hair needs!!!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Mikala · Married on 05/16/2015

Alison did a wonderful job on my hair. We did a trial run a few weeks before me wedding and it was perfect then and the day of my wedding as well. She did an excellent job on listening to what I wanted. My hair stayed right in place all night! I would highly recommend Alison for whatever event you need your hair done for!

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 04/17/2015

Alison Sileo has been my stylist for over ten years so there was no question as to who was going to make me beautiful on my wedding day. She has always been able to provide me with the looks I request so I knew I wouldn't have to worry. I showed her a photo of the style I wanted and she used her creativity to make that look work for me. It was gorgeous! I received compliments on my hair throughout the entire day and I couldn't have been happier. Oh I can't leave out the fact that it only took her about 15 mins! If you need multiple people done in a short amount of time, she's the girl of you. Alison also designed and created personalized fabric bouquets for my ceremony. These bouquets took both the ceremony and photos to a whole new level! Lastly, I rented a paper flower backdrop from Alison and used it to create a 'photo booth' alternative-which my guests adored. Photos were being taken throughout the entire evening so I'd say it was a hit; not to mention it saved me a lot of money! I HIGHLY recommend Alison, as she has so many creative talents and really is the whole package. She truly made my day sparkle! :-)

Sent on 05/05/2015

Shaina · Married on 06/11/2016

Alison was great to work with! I loved out of the area but she was always available to email with. She was so nice and did an amazing job on everyone's hair the day of the wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • Y

Yudi · Married on 07/23/2016

Alison did a great job for my husband and I in our wedding day. We were very satisfy with our hair. We highly recommended her as a great wedding hairstylist!

Sent on 08/21/2016