Aliso Viejo Country Club Reviews

71 | Aliso Viejo, CA

71 Reviews for Aliso Viejo Country Club

Laura · Married on 09/26/2014

We are members at Aliso Viejo Country Club and had our wedding there on September 26th. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. From the ceremony to the dinner/reception, it was all amazing. I never had so many guests tell me that it was their best wedding they had ever been to. The club responded to every request we had and made our special day the "best ever". I highly recommend Aliso Viejo Country Club for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 07/12/2014

We love AVCC!

My name is Eric and I own an entertainment company by the name of Extreme DJ Service. Aliso Viejo Country Club is a preferred venue that we have had the privilege of working at for many years. If you are looking for an beautiful space with a great view of the Golf Course and south OC for that matter along with great food and professional service... look no further, AVCC is the place. We highly recommend the venue and their staff.

Eric Morales
    Extreme DJ Service

Sent on 03/27/2020

Tina · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the reception and ceremony at the Aliso Viejo Country Club. We looked at a couple of venues and got lost with all of the cost for minimums and things like that. When we went to AVCC, the charges were clear and concise.

The entire staff was absolutely amazing. There was another event that occurred on the same day as our wedding, Chrislynn and Rita were super accomodating and you couldn't even tell that other people were there before us. The entire staff was super responsive and understanding, they even ordered the champagne that we wanted for our toast.

The day was absolutely perfect from the ceremony space, to the reception, everything went off as planned. We would definitely recommend AVCC as a great place to hold your wedding ceremony and reception. 5 Star service!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Marissa · Married on 06/21/2014

First off, the country club is absolutely beautiful. Second, the event staff is unbelievably helpful and go above and beyond to make your wedding perfect. Chris-Lynn and Marley were so sweet and took extra time and effort to help me plan my wedding and find affordable vendors. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, there isn't one thing I would change and that is largely because they are all professionals that take pride in their excellence. From the food, to the coordination and the music my expectations were met and exceeded. I loved our venue and I highly recommend Aliso Viejo Country Club to any bride.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Alicia · Married on 04/27/2014

We really enjoyed having our wedding at Aliso Viejo Country Club. We did a Sunday Brunch which was exactly what we pictured. The egg fritata was amazing!! Everything was ready on time and Chrislynn was great about making sure everything started in our timing.

We did not have specific music picked and Chrislynn was great in helping us with some song selection.

I felt the pricing was great and if we ever need to do another event, they will be the first place we will call.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/07/2014

Aliso Viejo country club is honestly the best venue my husband and I could of ever picked! Chrislynn and her staff went above and beyond to help make our day special! They were so professional and catered to our every need! And when our photographer showed up 3 hours late, chrislynn jumped in and hired another amazing photographer to take the before ceremony shots! She's amazing! Future brides, I highly recommend going to meet her and the staff! You won't be disappointed!!! Also they work with your budget and the venue views are amazing!!!!!!
    -Mr. And Mrs. Ryan Porco

Sent on 03/14/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2013

Aliso Viejo Country Club is the most amazing and AFFORDABLE place to have the wedding of your dreams! I, like most brides, had trouble finding the prefect place to have our special day within our budget. Thankfully I found "the club", which was able to provide an amazing location with great service and delicious food as well, all within a reasonable budget! Chrislynn and Marley were very helpful and easy to get ahold of during the planning of each and every detail. I could not have imagined more perfect and stress free wedding day. There was not one thing out of place or amiss, the ceremony and reception were exactly as I had pictured it! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2013

It was the best decision we made to have our wedding at Aliso Viejo! Chrislynn was our main contact, and she was prompt, friendly, professional, helpful, and absolutely a delight to work with from the moment we first contacted her through the very end of our wedding day. She made our planning so much easier. The outdoor ceremony site was gorgeous, the reception room was warm and festive, the food was delicious, and the service staff were efficient and accommodating. Our guest are still raving about what a wonderful time it was! We could not have been happier with our experience at Aliso Viejo.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Jason & Ingrid · Married on 07/20/2013

You will never find a better place than Aliso Viejo! The outdoor ceremony site is like something from a bridal magazine, and the reception room was warm and festive. The food was extravagant, and the service staff were efficient and friendly. Chrislynn and Marley, our coordinators, were so incredibly helpful from the first contact we made until the end of our wedding day. We worked mostly with Chrislynn, and not only was she prompt, professional, kind, accommodating, and precise, but we felt she become like a friend by the end of it all. Our guests are still raving about our wedding, and the people who see our pictures are astonished at how gorgeous it was! We are thrilled with our Aliso experience and so grateful to them!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Shandell · Married on 07/07/2013

My husband and I fell in love with this venue immediately. The views are absolutely beautiful! So much so that many people have asked if our backdrops in our pictures are fake! After looking at a handful of venues online and in-person it is very hard to find such a new and beautiful country club at such a great price. It is also rare to find a country club with such large and beautiful dressing rooms to use before the ceremony. Chrislynn and Marley are amazing coordinators who are very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. Anyone planning their wedding MUST check out this venue, because I can guarantee they will fall in love!

Sent on 09/06/2013

The Aliso Viejo Country Club is great! We had the most amazing wedding and are very pleased with the service that we received from the event coordinator team. Friendly, professional, warm and inviting staff. We definitely recommend the club for any wedding or event. The golf course and scenery are great for photos. Great price for such a beautiful place.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Sungchan · Married on 06/01/2013

Gorgeous venue! When we first saw the venue we instantly fell in love with the location. Beautiful reception area with an even more amazing view of the golf course with the city in the background. Chrislynn and Marley were the perfect coordinators and went above and beyond to make sure that our reception went perfectly. Trust me the moment you talk with Chrislynn and her team you will instantly feel relieved and know you are in trusting and caring hands. Everyone raved about the reception location and how amazing the food tastes. Check this place out and you will instantly be in love.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2012

From arranging the first facility viewing appointment to the last minute of our wedding day, Aliso Viejo Country Club was phenomenal. The value of service compared to money spent was amazing. My husband and I both had a wonderful experience and my guests raved about the beautiful site and delicious food! Also, due to having less guests than the package was for the facility was flexible about putting the money towards other items so we were able to create the wedding of our dreams. Thank you Chrislynn, Marley and the rest of the team!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Kimmy · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I chose the Aliso Viejo Country Club for many reasons; location, the breathtaking view, the warm feeling we got when we stepped into the reception area and the value of the wedding packages they offer.
    I look back on our day and wish I could relive it all over again. Everything was picture perfect. I would not have changed a thing.
    The team at the Country Club was incredible, from even before we signed the contract to the days after the wedding. They were accomodating to my special requests and willing to do whatever they could to make our day the most incredible day in the world, AND IT WAS!
    Thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Roxanne · Married on 10/12/2012

Deciding to have our wedding at Aliso Viejo country club was the best decision we ever made! The food was amazing! My guests are still raving about it! The location was gorgeous and the space was super private for your guests! I wouldn't change a thing about my day! Chrislynn was amazing through our the whole experience and Marley was super helpful the day of! I would say there is no better place to get married in Orange County!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Karlee · Married on 09/28/2012

Beautiful reflection hall and they were very accommodating. Brand new look and the space lay out is incredible.

Sent on 05/09/2014

A. · Married on 09/15/2012

While a country/golf club wasn't my first thought when we started planning our wedding, I have to say that I'm thrilled we chose the Aliso Viejo Country Club for our big day. The location was convenient, the rooms were perfectly sized and beautiful, the grounds were well maintained, even the backdrop for photos was fantastic.

There are a lot of moving parts to planning a wedding. Chrislynn was an amazing coordinator and ensured every single detail was perfect for us. Her staff were professional and timely. We could not have asked for a better experience.

All that being said, I'm a foodie. I was really concerned that this would be just another banquet meal. I was wrong: the caesar salad was spot on to anything I've ordered in a restaurant and the stuffed chicken with asparagus was amazing. There wasn't a spec of the potatoes left on any plate. Best of all they whipped up a dish at the last minute for my youngest son. THAT is service.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Wonderful experience! We recommend to have any event at Aliso Viejo Country Club! The staff is very helpful, informative and willing to work with you to make your day just perfect!! We are so happy we were able to share our special day the this venue it is just gorgeous and everything was perfect!:)

Adrienne and Matthew

Sent on 02/04/2013

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2012

AVCC is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! The food is amazing! The staff is super friendly and professional! The views are breathtaking! And most importantly, the price is beyond reasonable for what you're getting, and believe me, you're getting a lot! I love AVCC! Choose AVCC for your venue, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Sandra · Married on 08/04/2012

This is the perfect place to get married, the atmosphere is excellent , Chrislynn was amazing in every step of the way, very flexible and accommodating of our needs, a real steal for the price, we owe them the most beautiful wedding We could ever imagine!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2012

AVCC was an amazing place to have our wedding! The location is stunning, the service was excellent, and Chrislynn and Marley did a fantastic job preparing and coordinating. I recommend AVCC to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2012

My wedding at AVCC was amazing! This venue is breath taking, and I felt like my wedding was from a movie. All of my guests could not stop raving about how wondering and attentive the staff was. The reception area is intimate and perfect. I liked this place because everything is in one area - the reception, the cocktail, the bathrooms, the photobooth, and the balcony. I have been to several weddings that are just too huge and spread out, which makes you lose people throughout the night. This was a perfect venue where everyone could be a part of all the festivities. My wedding had 161 guests, and everyone was comfortable. Chrislynn the event coordinator is really sweet and honest. She wants to make your day amazing and works hard to make sure it is flawless. She was great in making suggestions and helpful tips throughout the wedding planning process. She is very knowledgeable!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Krystal · Married on 07/06/2012

We had a summer wedding that was perfect! Chrylynn was very helpful through out the process. She helped me get in contact with the most amazing vendors.
    The scenery of this venue is fantastic

Sent on 08/19/2012

Nahid · Married on 05/19/2012

We were very happy with the quality of sevice by every one who worked for our wedding at Aliso Viejo Country Club. They made the wedding very easy and stress free for us. It was an amazing and memorable day. The beautiful setting and scenery, with the attentiveness of the staff made our day so happy and our wedding so beautiful. We heared many compliments from our guests about chosing this site for the wedding. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Pauline · Married on 04/21/2012

We are very happy and satisfied on how our reception turned out at Aliso Viejo Country Club. They made the reception very stress free for us. My husband and I as well as our guests love the setting, scenery and the quality of service. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 07/06/2012