ALISHA DOUGLAS Reviews

4 | Port Townsend, WA

4 Reviews for ALISHA DOUGLAS

4 ALISHA DOUGLAS Reviews

5s across the board! I was so happy that Alisha styled me and my step daughter for my wedding.

I have very thick long hair and was nervous about finding someone who could handle my hair and my expectations. I felt like she was in complete control of everything, very confident and professional. Alisha was also very calming/chill and has a fun energy that kept me relaxed and having fun that day :) I felt like she knows her stuff, and has a vision for what is trending with hair styles in general and for bridal. She is also really open to your vision, feedback and direction.

The outcome was just what we wanted. Our hair stayed looking great all night. I felt like she used the perfect amount of product, everything she used smelled nice, held my hair, and allowed for lots of movement (I wore it down, side swept and curly).

I also had a close friend who helped in the Bridal Suite that day. Alisha had extra time, and offered to do her hair too which was very special to me because my friend had been such a great help.

I would highly recommend hiring Alisha for your wedding hair. She is easy to coordinate with, so don't hesitate to reach out to her!

Lynsi · Married on 10/10/2015

Alisha was amazing, she answered back quickly with any questions I had before my wedding. On the day of not only did I get my hair done, but my mother, mother in law, and 7 brides maids as well. Alisha was timely and made sure they everyone loved their hair. After we had all finished she even double check to make sure all curls were intact. And up dos were pinned just right. She helped to make my day stress free. She's highly recommended!

lorin · Married on 10/04/2015

Alisha is amazing. I have very difficult hair and I am pretty picky about it. It is rare that another person styles my hair and I am happy with it. But she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Even though we did a trial prior to the wedding day, she was extremely flexible and willing to change things up on the day of. She told me she would not let me leave without feeling amazing about how it looked and she delivered. I still looked natural and like myself but more special and I didn't have to worry about my hair for the rest of the day. She also has a great calming energy so if you are feeling anxious, she will help soothe the nerves. Thank you Alisha!

Kyndra · Married on 06/21/2014

Alisha is the ONLY person I would trust with my hair on my wedding day! There are so many hair stylists that do not specialize in up-do's yet continue to do weddings and this was my worst fear. I met Alisha through a salon I use to have my hair done at and everyone knew her as THE up-do stylist to go to. She's always taking the look to the next level and working with her clients to ensure it's EXACTLY what they want for their big day. Naturally, when my big day came, I begged her to do my hair since she's always so booked up :) I am so thankful for Alisha's professionalism and dedication to her clients -- she made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day -- You won't regret booking with her!